Defenders are outclassed.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By GeorgeWBush

I could see Danny taking a majority over Wade at least, not sure how he'd counter Betsy's whip, Jessica gets stomped by whomever she fights, Luke would have issues with Beast's strength and could potentially be pierced by Logan's claws. Matt likewise is going to die due to being largely outgunned in physicals, with Matt and Jessica being decimated by whomever they fight. It just falls onto Danny who will probably fall back on his Chi, but either be killed by a combination of the mutants or get tired once Logan/Deadpool survive the blast. After that they just get piled and die.

TheStarWarsGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I could see Danny taking a majority over Wade at least, not sure how he'd counter Betsy's whip, Jessica gets stomped by whomever she fights, Luke would have issues with Beast's strength and could potentially be pierced by Logan's claws. Matt likewise is going to die due to being largely outgunned in physicals, with Matt and Jessica being decimated by whomever they fight. It just falls onto Danny who will probably fall back on his Chi, but either be killed by a combination of the mutants or get tired once Logan/Deadpool survive the blast. After that they just get piled and die.

agreed

jupe_gothic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is X-Men in movie version...!?

I think Defenders have a chance. Iron Fist could be deal with Wolverine it will be interesting. Matt vs DP, Beast vs Luke Cage, JJ vs Psylocke, almost average stalemate. Not to say Defenders wins but i think have a chance, the winners not going easy.

But if this X-Men in comic version, Defenders loose horribly. Psylocke alone is too much. Deadpool also have a big problem.

Cosmic_Templar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-Men with mid diff.

Jessica is near non factor.

Luke could possibly beat Beast.

Matt loses because he can't keep up with all the other superpowered fighters.

Iron Fist gets overwhelmed.

Amnesiak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X men

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

X-Men

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Yeah, the Defenders are not winning.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X Men take this comfortably.

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

This is not even fair. Logan and Wade could both solo with ease. Beast would win with some difficulty, too. I dunno about Psylocke. Definitely powerful but not a lot of experience.

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctordamn:

X-24 is nowhere near the level of berserker prime. Berserker Prime had far superior healing factor as well as far superior fighting skills.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine solos.

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-Men

SheHulk528

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know I’m late but this match is much more closer than people think.

Daredevil vs Deadpool - Both can hurt one another just Deadpool can heal from anything. I would say that Daredevil doesn’t even have to beat him just hold him off long enough for the others to win. Or Luke Cage could just pull a Colossus by smacking DP to side temporarily incapacitating him while he heals.

Jessica Jones VS Beast- While Beast may be more of an agile Fighter it definitely wouldn’t be Jessica’s first time dealing with one. She’s gone up against Black Sky and Hellcat who are both agile and skilled fighters. Jessica stated that she was faster than Hellcat despite all of her extensive training and acrobatics. Also if we compare their physicals Beast hasn’t really done anything Jessica can’t tbh. Sure he’s shown stopping and throwing a car but honestly all he did was add on to the momentum the car already had after Storm blew it towards him. Jessica has the superior striking feats capable of stunning Luke Cage with her attacks,Killing humans in single strikes,Denting Industrial steel tanks,Punching through Concrete and shockingly Jessica is more durable by feats. Jess wins High diff

Luke Cage VS Wolverine This really comes down to Durability vs Admantium. From what we seen so far Wolverine hasn’t shown the feats with his claws to cut anyone of Lukes caliber. His claws have been blocked by swords and other melee weapons as shown in “The Wolverine” Luke Cage has been shown in “Defender’s” blocking swords with his arms causing them to ricochet off him. Not to mention he has only gotten more durable via Season 2 where Judas bullets no longer affect him. The only way Logan could affect him is by using blunt force which he isn’t strong enough to do.. Logan on the other hand can still be knocked out which Luke has the strength to do.

Iron Fist VS Psylocke Kinda a toss up. We honestly didn’t get enough from Betsy. I would give Danny the edge in skill. This match honestly comes down to who hits who first.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d22a069f2ea
deactivated-60d22a069f2ea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-Men