Defenders

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Gonna partly depend on just how strong Diaz is now

Silencer kinda negates Matt (not sure the exact range of her tech, but I think it would cover the room), which is gonna be a solid blow against the Defenders. However, if one of them manages to figure out who's responsible for the silence and can break her device, he could get back in things. But someone's probably gonna put Matt down before anyone figures out how to turn the silence off, and depending on how he goes down, idk if he'll be able to get back involved.

Luke should still be the mvp, followed by Danny, but Diaz could be as dangerous as Danny (or Kodiak could be too, hard to say). Red Dart could potentially take Jessica down quickly, hard to say how effective her darts would be on someone with Jessica's stats though (I imagine she's more resistant to toxins and such than normal people?). Diaz or Kodiak would probably take her out too. Jess could take Silencer out, and she could take Red Dart out h2h too.

Really depends on whether or not Diaz/Kodiak are able to take Luke down. If they're strong enough to hurt him, then the Longbow Hunters would probably win. But based on their limited showings so far, I can see Danny and Luke carrying their team to victory

Matthew660

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Matthew660

Danny or luke solos. The longbow hunters shat their pants after diaz’s wall punch. It cracked concrete. The air pressure from Danny’s punch annihilated a wall. He also blocked a bullet. He could one shot anyone here. No one here can hurt luke.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mrmonster

The Defenders, at least for now. None of the Longbow hunters could hurt Luke Cage or take a chi punch from Iron Fist, at least not yet.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Defenders, probably in a stomp

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@arcus1 said:

>Diaz

>Strong

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf470b432518
deactivated-5bf470b432518

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@arcus1 said:

>Diaz

>Strong

>Not strong

>Shattered through concrete.

;]

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

The Defenders:

Part 1:

Luke Cage > Kodiak.

Iron Fist > The Dragon.

Daredevil <Silencer, I doubt Daredevil can win without his Hearing.

Jessica Jones < Red Dart.

Part 2:

Iron Fist > Silencer.

Luke Cage > Red Dart.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 anthp2000  Moderator

The Defenders.

Avatar image for celestialknight
CelestialKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Defenders

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Defenders steamroll.

@arcus1 said:

Silencer kinda negates Matt (not sure the exact range of her tech, but I think it would cover the room)

I think he could stay alive long enough to get back into things, he has his smell too, which I think he's used effectively.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Defenders steamroll.

@arcus1 said:

Silencer kinda negates Matt (not sure the exact range of her tech, but I think it would cover the room)

I think he could stay alive long enough to get back into things, he has his smell too, which I think he's used effectively.

Eh, he's never used his smell to fight or anything like that. This would be like him vs the Hand ninjas, except he can't track any weapons either (since there's no sound at all), and against more capable opponents

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Fetts

There's really not a lot of feats for the Longbow Hunters. The guy with the shield is probably the most impressive out of the three, but he's not as good as the show would have you believe imo. While he did slaughter a bunch of ARGUS agents, while he did look flashy, I remember that fight being particularly bad at the directing. A competent security force would have used firearms much sooner than they did, and wouldn't aim at exactly the one place where he's defendable.

As for the dart lady... She shoots darts... Woot. She struggled with an FBI cop, who should have very minimal training compared to the scale that Oliver or any of these Longbow Hunters who are so set up to be a challenge to Oliver. I think she also killed some security guards... (?). Honestly, this season has been kinda boring for me so I don't remember as well :/

Diaz was only a challenge to Oliver because last season had to nerf Oliver, and even then Oliver had the upper hand in each fight. I will say I'm interested in Diaz in that he clearly does have a decent level of competency in martial arts and suchnot (as seen when training new members on the fighting mat in the stadium), but we have no idea how he came to be that way. Even still though, I see nothing to indicate he'd be a half-a-ninja-army-stomping threat like Daredevil or could defeat a dabbing-off-a-shitload-of-C4 tank like Luke Cage.

And then the Silencer. Might actually be a threat to Jessica Jones and maybe even Iron Fist with her technology. A swift and stealthy attack could potentially take one of them out, if she even knows who to take out. Even still, she wouldn't get very far before Daredevil sensed her and destroyed her in one way or another. Silencer is also rather low level in hand-to-hand, only defeating a low level combatant such as Dinah Drake, whose only competent in one martial art technique and can only defend herself against China White, an opponent who wasn't/isn't much of a challenge for Oliver by comparison. These CW fella-women really rank low on the martial arts scale in the universe, whereas Daredevil and Iron Fist has taken on more challenging threats for sure.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1 said:
@supremegeneration said:

Defenders steamroll.

@arcus1 said:

Eh, he's never used his smell to fight or anything like that. This would be like him vs the Hand ninjas, except he can't track any weapons either (since there's no sound at all), and against more capable opponents

Really?

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1 said:
@supremegeneration said:

Defenders steamroll.

@arcus1 said:

Really?

Not that I know of, at least not smell exclusively. Maybe it's helped at some point, but he wasn't using it against the Hand ninjas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fetts: Oliver wasn't "Nerfed" last season, Diaz is just that good.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1 said:
@the_magister said:
@arcus1 said:
@supremegeneration said:

Defenders steamroll.

@arcus1 said:

Really?

Not that I know of, at least not smell exclusively. Maybe it's helped at some point, but he wasn't using it against the Hand ninjas

That Hand scene was PIS

This mans can't detect exhalations now, 'til Stick points it out to him?

Made zero sense given how his abilities are described as painting a picture for him (sensing temperature variations, density changes, etc.)

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1 said:
@the_magister said:
@arcus1 said:
@supremegeneration said:

Defenders steamroll.

@arcus1 said:

Really?

That Hand scene was PIS

This mans can't detect exhalations now, 'til Stick points it out to him?

Made zero sense given how his abilities are described as painting a picture for him (sensing temperature variations, density changes, etc.)

I mean, they made a big point of Matt not being able to sense the Hand, don't think we can consider that PIS when it's such an important part of S2.

Admittedly, I did think it was a stretch, but we can't just dismiss it. I think he was just always used to locking onto people via their heartbeats that adjusting to anything else (in a fight) was difficult

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't see how any of them take down Luke or handle Danny if he uses the fist he won't have any problem tagging them or if him and Luke do patty cake then they're all going flying or if he punches the floor.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Luke honestly solos.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fetts said:

@riddlerfan77: And how do you figure that?

A hindered Diaz did well against Diggle and he was winning their first fight. He casually stomped a post prime Thea and was consistently potrayed as on Oliver's level. Nothing indicates Oliver was nerfed.

D00mSlayer1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Defenders with Luke or Matt as MVP.

D00mSlayer1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By D00mSlayer1993

Omg did I really just suggest Matt could solo in this fight? Lol wow looking back on other threads I’ve commented on involving MCU Matt, it’s really embarrassing how much I used to overestimate him.

OT: Luke should solo

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Defenders

ClarkKentucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke solos.

legend531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Defenders clap.

Luke and Iron Fist as the MVP.

legend531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Yo one question.

Where do you rank Bear from the Longbow Hunters?

In comparison to other CW Fighters.