Defenders(MCU) vs Avengers(MCU)

• 127 results
mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Avengers. No one solos, but they win.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natasha shoots DC and Jessica, cap and Clint stomp Luke.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edaa8b959055
deactivated-5edaa8b959055

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers take this pretty easily in my opinion. Jessica goes down quick, and then it's 3v2

SheHulk528

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Defenders

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Cap does not solo!!!!!! Never in a million years.

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve steamrolls right over them.

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Avengers, but Cap doesn't solo anymore.

CramAndman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers win. They have the range advantage, the weapons advantage, and now that we've seen Luke really struggle against skilled and powered opponents, the Defenders don't stand a chance.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#59  Edited By stormshadow_x

team 2

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Widow and Hawkeye's gear swings it for their team

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@ashrym said:

Cap solos. I think Hawkeye could solo too if he has knowledge of his opponents because I don't think the Defenders team can tank his arsenal if he can keep his distance from Daredevil.

No Caption Provided

ClassicKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke solos

Avatar image for deactivated-5a46927fc5463
deactivated-5a46927fc5463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody is soloing, but Defenders got this.

Luke beats Cap eventually, Hawkeye won't use big explosives due to his morals and proximity so Daredevil will block/dodge some regular arrows and beat him in H2H, and Jessica may get beaten by Natasha but it won't be quick. DD will probably finish Hawkeye first, he will then help Jessica and then Luke.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably The Defenders.

Airgetlam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap can probably still solo with difficulty.

Jess is one-shotted instantly. Matt goes down a few seconds later. Luke might last a minute by himself.

Team Big Screen wins in a stomp.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody is soloing, but Defenders got this.

Luke beats Cap eventually, Hawkeye won't use big explosives due to his morals and proximity so Daredevil will block/dodge some regular arrows and beat him in H2H, and Jessica may get beaten by Natasha but it won't be quick. DD will probably finish Hawkeye first, he will then help Jessica and then Luke.

To be honest, Jessica's probably skilled enough to at least land a few hits on Widow, she did well against the Hand and avoided several blade slashes I believe, also she was thrown into a wall so she'll be quite hard to put down.

(That last part was for @airgetlam).

Avatar image for deactivated-5a46927fc5463
deactivated-5a46927fc5463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dirtytree333:

Perhaps. If JJ lands a solid hit, Natasha is done. Jessica consistently one-shots full grown men and she one-shotted Danny.

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natasha is skilled enough to give Matt a run for his money in skill. She also has her gear that is more deadly than Matt's gear. Hawkeye is the mvp of the team especially if he takes stuff seriously. He could take any of the Defenders out with electric and bomb arrows. Cap and Luke goes either way with Cap's skill and speed advantage and Luke's strength and durability. MCU team beats Netflix

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#70  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

After watching the Defenders, I feel like Avengers win with Cap as the clear MVP. Luke Cage's durability felt inconsistent in the show - he was getting knocked around in melees and clearly feeling some hits to the head/face, so he'd definitely feel Cap's attacks and I think eventually they'd be enough to drop him.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:

After watching the Defenders, I feel like Avengers win with Cap as the clear MVP. Luke Cage's durability felt inconsistent in the show - he was getting knocked around in melees and clearly feeling some hits to the head/face, so he'd definitely feel Cap's attacks and I think eventually they'd be enough to drop him.

Luke wasn't inconsistent. He tanked all sort of hits, ranging from Elektra's hits to the most powerful chi strike we have seen to date and shrugged off everything. If Luke can tank this, he can tank anything Cap throws at him-

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for lordshepherd123
LORDSHEPHERD123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@rbt: Luke talked to Claire about how much Danny's hit to his face hurt. He was also knocked around by Sowande and Elektra - he didn't simply stand there and laugh it off like he does with gunfire. Nothing from Defenders leads me to believe that he wouldn't be impacted by Cap's shield attacks. I doubt he'll be out with one hit, but it's clear to me that Cap has the potential to knock him around and eventually, knock him out.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:

@rbt: Luke talked to Claire about how much Danny's hit to his face hurt. He was also knocked around by Sowande and Elektra - he didn't simply stand there and laugh it off like he does with gunfire. Nothing from Defenders leads me to believe that he wouldn't be impacted by Cap's shield attacks. I doubt he'll be out with one hit, but it's clear to me that Cap has the potential to knock him around and eventually, knock him out.

Knocking around does not equal to knocking out. Not even close. Snowande did no damage to him. And barring the one time he was drugged up, Elektra did no lasting damage either. While Danny's chi punch did hurt him, he was still nowhere near done considering he got up in an instant. Plus, he was not even expecting a hit like that. He was basically sucker punched.

Cap's shield strike can probably hurt him, but it's not going to be nearly enough to put him down. And once Luke gets his hand on Cap, its over for Steve.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@rbt: Either you're missing my point or I'm not being clear enough, because I'm not implying or stating being knocked around = being knocked out?

If Elektra and Sowande can knock around Luke, Captain America - who's physically stronger than Elektra & Sowande, highly skilled, and has a virtually unbreakable shield - can undoubtedly land attacks that Luke Cage will feel and I believe he has what it takes to eventually keep Luke down, especially since I believe Cap is capable of taking a few hits from Luke Cage before being knocked out.

Also, given Cap's history of feats, I don't believe he'll automatically lose if Cage gets his hands on Steve. COULD he lose at that point? Sure, but Cap's history of skill feats and pain tolerance/durability means I think he'd still have a fighting chance at that point.

I believe you're overestimating Luke Cage and underestimating Captain America, but I'm sure you believe I'm doing the opposite :)

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:

@rbt: Either you're missing my point or I'm not being clear enough.

If Elektra and Sowande can knock around Luke, Captain America - who's physically stronger, highly skilled, and has a virtually unbreakable shield - can undoubtedly land attacks that Luke Cage will feel and I believe he has what it takes to eventually keep Luke down, especially since I believe Cap is capable of taking a few hits from Luke Cage before being knocked out.

And what exactly did either Elektra or Snowande achieve from knocking him around? Ultimately, nothing because he was too durable to go down. And there isn't a physical gap between Elektra and Cap. In fact, she is faster as well as more skilled and possibly more durable.

The only person who hurt Luke was Danny. And even he couldn't knock Luke out. And their striking power is not even comparable.

Cap's durability will allow him to stay in fight for a while but he just doesn't hit hard enough to knock Luke out.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 k4tzm4n  Moderator

@rbt: But Elektra and Sowande aren't as strong as Cap, and they can't dish out even more powerful blunt force trauma with a virtually unbreakable shield - that's why they couldn't accomplish much, they lack strength. Cap doesn't.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:

@rbt: But Elektra and Sowande aren't as strong as Cap, and they can't dish out even more powerful blunt force trauma with a virtually unbreakable shield - that's why they couldn't accomplish much, they lack strength. Cap doesn't.

You're talking like Elektra and Snowande did anything to Luke. Yes, they knocked him around, but ultimately did no lasting damage. Cap may hit harder than Elektra and Snowande, but he still doesn't hit hard enough. How is Cap supposed to knock someone out who doesn't even get winded by a hit like this-

No Caption Provided

Unbreakable shield or not, Cap is not producing this level of damage output. And Luke actually tanked that.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 k4tzm4n  Moderator

@rbt: in your mind, what happens when Luke gets struck in the head by Cap and his shield?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:

@rbt: in your mind, what happens when Luke gets struck in the head by Cap and his shield?

He'll tank a shield bash. The shield toss will hurt him like Danny's chi punch did, but nothing he can't get up from.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 k4tzm4n  Moderator

@rbt: sure, he can get back up from it, but do you disagree that they'll hurt him and have the potential to eventually knock him out?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:

@rbt: sure, he can get back up from it, but do you disagree that they'll hurt him and have the potential to eventually knock him out?

Of course eventually it will knock him out. But I seriously doubt Cap would be able to repeatedly tag him or would even go for that approach. And Luke needs to do a lot less to knock Cap out. From his fight against Elektra, we know he wouldn't have much problem tagging Cap either.

Spiders13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cage solos. Caps punches would not hurt him bad enough.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 k4tzm4n  Moderator

@rbt said:
@k4tzm4n said:

Of course eventually it will knock him out. But I seriously doubt Cap would be able to repeatedly tag him or would even go for that approach. And Luke needs to do a lot less to knock Cap out. From his fight against Elektra, we know he wouldn't have much problem tagging Cap either.

Given Captain America's skill and impressive physicality, why wouldn't he be able to tag Cage multiple times? To me, it was clear that Luke struggled with skilled fighters, and I think we can both agree that Cap's very skilled.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:
@rbt said:
@k4tzm4n said:

Given Captain America's skill and impressive physicality, why wouldn't he be able to tag Cage multiple times? To me, it was clear that Luke struggled with skilled fighters, and I think we can both agree that Cap's very skilled.

While Luke obviously cannot match Cap's skill, he has done decent against skilled opponents before. He managed to tag Elektra, who arguably is more skilled than Cap, and actually managed to disarm her. Shield strikes are the only thing Cap can use to feasibly hurt Luke. His normal punches aren't doing much. Luke, however, can do significant damage to Cap with his hits. He knocked a guy out by tapping on his head. That's not the kind of strength Cap can contend with.

Yarva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think both Luke and Jessica can beat Cap. Hell, maybe even IF. I think Daredevil is the best martial artist in the MCU but his durability and strength hold him back.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Avengers

LewisIsTs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Luke and Jessica get to punch Cap in the head at the same time, they'll knock him out from there on, Daredevil could solo Hawkeye and let alone the three against Black Widow

theredhood44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers stomp

Avatar image for deactivated-59c2e274d52ff
deactivated-59c2e274d52ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

defenders!!!the only one from this avengers with powers is cap and he dont even has some kinda real powers.daredevil is the total countee of hawkeye cuz hes the same like bullsaye only if he has somekinda sonic arrows he has a chance but them luke will come which hawkeye can even effect.i think jessica cant really do something just her experience in fighting isnt that great.but i think matt and luke are enought.matt for sure can beat black widow bacause he is alot better in martial arts.and only cap lefts.he is the hardest one for sure but after all hes just a super soldierand cant do nothing to luke.so DEFENDERS TAKES IT IMO

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 k4tzm4n  Moderator

@rbt said:
@k4tzm4n said:
@rbt said:
@k4tzm4n said:

While Luke obviously cannot match Cap's skill, he has done decent against skilled opponents before. He managed to tag Elektra, who arguably is more skilled than Cap, and actually managed to disarm her. Shield strikes are the only thing Cap can use to feasibly hurt Luke. His normal punches aren't doing much. Luke, however, can do significant damage to Cap with his hits. He knocked a guy out by tapping on his head. That's not the kind of strength Cap can contend with.

I agree that Cap's normal punches wouldn't KO Luke, but I do believe he's strong enough to knock Luke around and eventually realize he doesn't need to hold back with the shield. The rest... well, it's obvious we'll have to agree to disagree. :)

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:
@rbt said:
@k4tzm4n said:
@rbt said:
@k4tzm4n said:

I agree that Cap's normal punches wouldn't KO Luke, but I do believe he's strong enough to knock Luke around and eventually realize he doesn't need to hold back with the shield. The rest... well, it's obvious we'll have to agree to disagree. :)

Fair enough.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Avengers.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers rather easily.

LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers mid-high difficulty

Avatar image for deactivated-61469eb5765d0
deactivated-61469eb5765d0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers win nobody solos. Also am i the only one who thought sowande was doing nerve strikes to cage?

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

avengers win

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57
deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Avengers with mid difficulty

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if daredevil had luke cages or caps ability he could solo here .. he is a better skilled- fighter than cap .. steve unlike the comic book is not legimitaley a trained fighter

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

defenders