Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#101  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Dane said:
" @Son_of_Magnus: Aww, Kid Devil/Ravager team up is cute.

@Lance Uppercut: Agreed. Ninja slave labour force, ka-kow!@ "
<3
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#102  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Dane said:
" @DedmanWalkin said:

" I am surprised you haven't commented on my team and strategy, Dane. "

Actually, that's a pretty normal solution. I'm not 100% sure 11 people firing semi-automatic weapons could take out the thousands that are moving toward you. A few points I would make is the Lickers are more than capable of climbing up the side of the bridge and killing Bond, your team have unlimited ammo unless otherwise marked, the regular zombies in this thread move at human jogging speed and have the same reactions as they did when they were human. So they aren't all going to be bullet magnets. Also, you don't have any kind of barricade.

Other than that, it's not that bad of a solution. One thing I would say is, virtually no one has made any kind of provision for taking down the obscenely durable and intelligent Nemesis. Also, there is two intentional 'loopholes'. Characters with certain powersets could easily reinforce the bridge with cars/debris for free. And the fact that you're standing on a six thousand foot long bridge and have access to cheap Sniper rifles. "
Or teams with nearly forty men could move a car pretty damn easily in five hours. "
Or one guy who knows how to hot wire a car in about twenty minutes.
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#103  Edited By dane
@k4tzm4n said:
"
Right now I'm thinking Ult Cap, Master Chief, Cable, Chris, Leon, Ada "
That's a lot of firepower and tactical ownage. Hmm, I would recommend a Ninja/Assassin type character to use a blade against some of the larger and incredibly durable bioweapons like Nemesis though.

@DedmanWalkin said:
" They are head towards us though, right? A 50 cal can shoot well over a mile without a problem and the DC-15 can shoot over 10 kilometers. Lickers getting that close would have to get past Wesker.   I plan on having Wesker jumping through Nemesis, using the shield's invulnerability to smash right through him. He may be smart and durable but he is not as fast as Wesker or durable enough to stop Cap's shield. "

I'm not sure that'd work. Maybe a super-powerful shield throw.'

@Lance Uppercut said:
" Great. Now I keep on imagining Deathstroke with a bullwhip. "

Creepy.
DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#104  Edited By DedmanWalkin

Why not? Wesker can catch a rocket and punch clear through someone so using the shield to enhance his durability combined with his super strength and speed.

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By dane
@DedmanWalkin said:
" Why not? Wesker can catch a rocket and punch clear through someone so using the shield to enhance his durability combined with his super strength and speed. "
He can punch clear through someone, but Nemesis isn't a normal person. He survived a railgun.
SilverSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#106  Edited By SilverSentry
@Dane said:
" @DedmanWalkin said:
" Why not? Wesker can catch a rocket and punch clear through someone so using the shield to enhance his durability combined with his super strength and speed. "
He can punch clear through someone, but Nemesis isn't a normal person. He survived a railgun. "
I did to but i don't brag about it ....  Wesker owns all zombies
DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By DedmanWalkin

I assume we are facing off against first form Nemesis not the second form which did tank a railgun.

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By dane
@DedmanWalkin said:
" I assume we are facing off against first form Nemesis not the second form which did tank a railgun. "
All of the bioweapons have all of their forms available. Hypnos can transform to it's 2nd and 3rd stages. Same with Nemesis, Tyrants etc.

Why would I purposefully weaken the characters?
DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By DedmanWalkin

But if Wesker kills them enough before they can switch to their next form, he won't have to worry about it. Wesker has Thermal Detonators that he could use to finish the job if need be.

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By dane
@DedmanWalkin said:

" But if Wesker kills them enough before they can switch to their next form, he won't have to worry about it. Wesker has Thermal Detonators that he could use to finish the job if need be. "

Oh, I'm not doubting Wesker with Caps Shield and half a dozen Thermal Dets could finish off a Nemesis. I just didn't think a shield bash would do the job.
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

My Team (Revised): 
9 - Deathstroke (Prometheum Broadsword, Prometheum Armor, Uzi, Colt .45, 5 Frag Grenades)   
5 - Bullseye (Sais, throwing knives, playing cards)  
3 - Connor Hawke (Custom Bow and regular arrows, 10 explosive arrows)
2 - Black Widow (Silenced Wrist Guns, Silenced Pistols, 2 Tear Gas Grenades)    
1 - Ada Wong (P99 with Laser Sight, Pump-action Shotgun, Combat Knife) 

Add-ons:  
3 - You shall not pass! (6 foot Wooden Barricades)                 
3 - I was raised in the Bat-Cave b!tch (Extra 3 hours prep time, full bioweapon knowledge, city maps and information on the scenario for your team)   
2 - Cut them my pretties! (Team of 20 Hand Ninja with katanas and shuriken join you)  
1 - Cut the chatter (Comm Links for your team)  
1 - *click* (10 Claymore mines) 

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By dane

I'm bored.

Characters
8 - Master Chief (Mark IV, Assault Rifle, Sidearm, Sniper Rifle, Shotgun, Energy Sword, 5 Frag Grenades) 
3 - Connor Hawke (Custom Bow and regular arrows, 10 explosive arrows)
3 - Ravager (Dual Adamantium Katanas)
2 - Punisher (Custom M16, Pump-action Shotgun, Pair of .45s, Combat Knife, 1 Frag Grenade)    
2 - Cable (depowered, Heavy Machine Gun, Dual Plasma Pistols, 1 Frag Grenade)
1 - Ghost (M4 Carbine, USP .45, 1 Frag Grenade)     
1 - Chris Redfield (Beretta 92FS with Laser Sight, Combat Knife, .50 cal Sniper Rifle addon )    

Addons  
5 - Plenty of iron in my diet (6 foot high Steel Barricades)  
2 - Cloneage (Team of 10 Clone Troopers with Blaster Rifles and Grappling Guns join you)  
1 - From a distance (Add a .50 cal Sniper Rifle, Nightvision Scope and Adamantium bullets)  
1 - Cut the chatter (Comm Links for your team)
1 - *click* (10 Claymore mines)

Sega_Shaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Sega_Shaman

With one character:
 10 - Wesley Gibson (Dual Beretta 9mms)   
3 - No bounties on your head... (Boba Fett's Jetpack for one character)
3 - I was raised in the Bat-Cave b!tch (Extra 3 hours prep time, full bioweapon knowledge, city maps and information on the scenario for your team)
1 - From a distance (Add a .50 cal Sniper Rifle, Nightvision Scope and Adamantium bullets)
2 -  Mobile Armory! standard Lightsaber
1 - You're my kind of scum (10 Thermal Detonators)
 The jetpack greatly increases his maneuverability, prep time explains why he's so armed (and lets him know what works better on what), Lightsaber is for anything that gets to close, and his powers and infinite ammo are basically what pulls him through. "From a distance" is used to start off, pretty much way before his prep time is up. His dad, who had the same powers, was depressed about missing a shot from less than half a mile away thanks to his age. Wesley's fresh, so that's not as much of a problem, he'll be hitting marks long before they reach him. Switch to the Berettas for multiple targets, or fast moving ones like the dogs.

courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#115  Edited By courtney12490

We need more of these around here.