• Bloodlust off
  • No info on your team
  • No prep
  • Complete co-operation

How Your Teams Role

• Morals on
  • Bloodlust depend on you
  • No info on my team
  • No prep(But can use any equipment previously used)
  • Complete Co-operation
  • From any Media
  • Must be 5 characters
  • Must be below herald level
  • No soloing, duoing, trioing, or even quarttroing. Yep, each character has to play a role in the battle.
  • Your team must win by ko or death

The Location

No Caption Provided
  • Super-sized Indestructible Coliseum
  • Size of a medium sized city

Who can defeat the Gods of Nintendo?

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This is impossible. Donkey Kong would solo any and every herald level character. Toonforce trumps all, there's literally nothing any other non-toonforce character can do.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_of_batman: His toon force isn't that impressive, at best he showed surviving lava and knocking a moon down to earth. It's not like he's popeye or anything.

Avatar image for thegoddamnmasterchief
TheGoddamnMasterChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guys, toonforce is only useful for anything other than durability if you can use it to rewrite the script. That's why Bugs Bunny is impressive, he's been known to mess with the plot (like, there's this one cartoon where he becomes the animator and erases Daffy's beak to mess with him), it isn't the fact that he can tank anvils falling on him that makes him impressive.

Anyway, the Anti-Monitor stomps these guys, hard. I don't care how powerful you think Samus is, she can't beat a guy who eatsuniverses.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegoddamnmasterchief: Dude breaks 3 rules: Not above herald level, No soloing, must be 5 characters. It's any media man, think about it. Also, don't care what's impressive about it, fact is it's considered toon force, which usually isn't considered seriously on these threads*even though it's an authentic feat of his*

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar: You should have added Ness he is insanely strong.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Wolfrazer

So why is DK knocking the moon down to Earth considered toon force? For Diddy Kong yeah I could see it being toon force, considering he isn't really the strongest character out there. But for DK?

Anywhoo....so Link/Samus all their stuff?...Hmm...then yeah, I don't think they are gonna be hurt. At least physical wise, considering all the reducing damage things they get. Never mind their agility/armor they have.

Mario?....He has some pretty ridiculous items even barring the star powerup n so forth.

Kirby ain't too familiar with though, aside from being a blackhole.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Cor_Tsar

@wolfrazer: The dude randomly flew up to space on a volcano explosion and knocked the moon down on a volcanoe. It's illogical just by the way it was presented. Toon force doesn't have to be super wild, Popeye gave the sun a blackeye, illogical and makes no sense, yet it still happened. Same with the moon knocking feat.

You got all of media to choose from and can choose any equipment for said character, there's a wide range of possibilities here.

@uchiha454 I would, but dude aint Nintendo enough. these guys here have history spanning Nintendo's entire VG history, only other dude possibly getting added is Pikachu, and he just aint beefy enough.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Wolfrazer

@cor_tsar said:

@wolfrazer: The dude randomly flew up to space on a volcano explosion and knocked the moon down on a volcanoe. It's illogical just by the way it was presented. Toon force doesn't have to be super wild, Popeye gave the sun a blackeye, illogical and makes no sense, yet it still happened. Same with the moon knocking feat.

You got all of media to choose from and can choose any equipment for said character, there's a wide range of possibilities here.

Not illogical as some comics, as anyway you look at it, it's just DK knocking down the moon. :P But I guess....

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar:

Toriko

Dragonborn

Composit ichigo

Blackmage (48 bit theater)

sanji ( toriko)

Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Masterhand

ironavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ironavenger

@cor_tsar Thor,New 52 Martian Manhunter,Current Dr. Strange,Toriko and Ghost Rider.

Edit: changed Jotaro for Ghost Rider.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Cor_Tsar

@cjdavis103: Hmm, intriguing. These guys have some pretty unique hax of their own. They may be able to counter my team with pure versatility and some counter balances to my own teams strong abilities. It'd be tough, but full co-op helps your team a lot. Plus you're team strikes pass a few of my team's major durability features. It'd be an interesting and power filled battle, they pass.

@goldenavenger Hmm, very interesting. You have a smooth mix-up of power characters and counters to my characters stronger abilities. It'd be a fast paced match up, Dr Strange pulling your team through a lot it, while the rest dish out attacks. My team would put up a fight, but having Dr. Strange as a back man with full co-op helps win this for the *debatably* stronger team. they pass well.

Avatar image for phantomlantern8
PhantomLantern8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as I don't want to break the rules, Lobo solos.

But If I really need to use a team:

Lex Luthor vs Samus

Doctor Fate vs Link

Citizen Steel vs Mario

Geo-Force vs Kirby

Golden Age Superman vs Donkey Kong

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@cor_tsar: I'll give it a crack. Idk if my team would win but here goes anyway:

1. Squall "Leon" Leonhart (leader and tactician)

2. Knuckles the Echidna (speedster and overall BA)

3. Princess Toadstool armed with frying pan and lazy shell (provides support and is a tertiary attacker)

4. Spyro the Dragon, level 20 with all abilities, ram path, winged helmet for a hat (distraction and good friend)

5. Solid Snake (stealth and hax, breaking of the Fourth Wall) armed with a cardboard box and cigarettes

How'd i do? Does my team stand a chance?

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantomlantern8:

Lex Luthor vs Samus - Lex Luthor would have a hard time here, very hard. Remember, no prep, anything specific he could use to win out for him.

Doctor Fate vs Link - Current Fate? Against Composite Link? Link beats Ganondorf daily, country + reality warping dark magician. Composite Link would stomp, too versatile... or not, i know less about Dr. Fate than i do about Dr. Strange. What's he like currently or whenever you're choosing to use him.

Citizen Steel vs Mario - Citizen Steel is strong, but Mario should be able to out maneuver him with much much more versatility

Geo-Force vs Kirby - Hmm, interesting choice. Only seen so much of Geo-Force.

Golden Age Superman vs Donkey Kong - GA Supes started to impress later on, he should be able to rumble with DK

Overall, i feel as though your team could push out a victory. Full Co-op changes a lot, switch fighting on the fly, matching your opponents up correctly, and canceling out others attacks could easily lead this team to full victory. Unless Luthor has something to aid him though, he's outta the picture quick, but i'm positive that's not how you intended. Team passes still, but it's a meh pass.

Avatar image for phantomlantern8
PhantomLantern8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By PhantomLantern8

@cor_tsar:

Snap, I forgot to specify which Fate. Current Fate is a loser. I meant classic Fate.

Also, Luthor is classic and has his suit that he regularly uses to fight Superman.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Cor_Tsar

@tifalockhart said:

@cor_tsar: I'll give it a crack. Idk if my team would win but here goes anyway:

1. Squall "Leon" Leonhart (leader and tactician)

2. Knuckles the Echidna (speedster and overall BA)

3. Princess Toadstool armed with frying pan and lazy shell (provides support and is a tertiary attacker)

4. Spyro the Dragon, level 20 with all abilities, ram path, winged helmet for a hat (distraction and good friend)

5. Solid Snake (stealth and hax, breaking of the Fourth Wall) armed with a cardboard box and cigarettes

How'd i do? Does my team stand a chance?

Hmm. It'd be really tough on your team. Solid Snake with full equipment has some interesting things, Squall, PT, and Spyro also help hold the team together. And you know what, Knuckles would have a super powered battle between him and DK. I think your team is good, but maybe you should up or specify some extra equipment, they can potentially pass, so they pass. But it's a meh pass.

@phantomlantern8 Alright yeah man, your team flies by with smooth colors, Lex is a good enough strategist to use his assets here at hand to the best use. Good stuff. Also, Classic Fate puts up a dang good fight against Link, very, very, deabtable who would win that. The team gets an authentic pass.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By thelocust619

Composite Megaman vs Samus

Max gear Cloud + full materia vs Link

Shadow vs Mario

DMC3 Dante vs Kirby (yea, he's that strong)

Ryu Hyabusa vs DK

Alternately, with manga characters

Knives vs Samus

Theresa (Claymore) vs Link

Current Sakura vs Mario

Huece Mundo Ichigo vs Kirby (warp star is effing fast)

Luffy vs DK

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By TifaLockhart

@cor_tsar: thanks for your feedback. Ok, I'll give Toadstool 99 flower points (there are more than enough opportunities in the game), a few healing and restorative items (such as mid mushrooms and some maple syrup, nothing too excessive unless I don't stand a chance otherwise, in which case I'll be busting out the rock candy and max mushrooms and such), and she is equipped with the B'Tub Ring. That makes her a veritable tank of a medic.

For Squall, ima cheat a bit if that's ok and use composite Leon. He has the Lionheart gunblade and he's been Devouring T-Rexuars, Adamantoises, Malboros, Behemoths, and Ruby Dragons for the past few months, in addition to being prudent enough to keep his level low for as long as possible by Carding enemies and using pluses (multiple ones at a time, with hp being the focus) when Quistis Degenerates monsters with Initiative on the Islands closest to Heaven and Hell, respectively. While visiting the islands he acquired a stockade of higher level magic such as Ultima. He is junctioned with all the guardian forces simultaneously (but he's only got affinity for Doomtrain which he will summon at the start if legal), with the ability to cast magic and use items (subject to the Toadstool limitations if applicable, I'm trying for a good fight). In order to keep his funding up he's been slaughtering cactuars left and right and refining into speed and luck pluses through tedious grinding. He has the Ribbon ability for protection against come what may, and his primary method of damage dealing will be through the casting of Aura/use of Aura Stones so he can dish out Renzokuken and hopefully Lionheart damage (25% chance). He'll be exploiting the tapping refresh trick to make his limits more likely. That said, I will assume for thread purposes that he exercised good judgement in his SeeD tests, both written and practical, and when the Garden fought the other Garden. No nonsense about hot dogs, for instance. Ultima is junctioned to his elemental defenses, and Pain is junctioned to his status attack. If need be, he will blind himself for an increased chance of Limit Breaking.

Spyro currently has 23 charms, and bonuses from the legendary treasure I've collected. According to his stats, he's has a few buffs in armor and elemental power, depending on what day it is. I got 10 other Magic types in my collection. His strategy is to run and stun and flank and divert attention, breathing magic fire all the way.

If Codec is legal, Snake has intel from various sources such as the Colonel. He will relay that information to his team sneaky like while Spyro is doing his thing and Toadstool is tanking and healing and Squall is leading and attacking (he's my primary) and Knuckles contributes by tackling your team's biggest current threat.

Better? This is a fun thread, btw.

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Kirby can break stars with his arms.

Loading Video...

Donkey Kong punched the moon out of orbit.

No Caption Provided

Samus bows up a mountain with ease.

I haven't even mentioned Mario or Link. You'd have to be herald level to stop these guys.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Defeating your gods.

No Caption Provided

Composite Mega-Man (Tech God)

No Caption Provided

Jedah Dohma (Magic God)

No Caption Provided

Reid Hershel (God of Heroics)

No Caption Provided

Amaterasu (God of Cuteness)

No Caption Provided

Gene the God Hand (God of Strength)

Prepare for a thrashing of epic scope.

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

• Maxwell (God of reality-bending)
  • Kefka (God of Magic)
  • Lucina (God of the Blade)
  • Yoshi (God of Tongue and Egg-throwing)
  • Kaptain K. Rool (God of cannonballs)

And all my characters are Nintendo too!

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#24  Edited By hart7668
  • Pre-N52 Zod BFRs Samus into the Sun. (can Samus survive being in a star like ours?)
  • Pre-N52 Black Adam throws Link into space (can Link survive being in a vacuum? Even so, it's incapacitation by BFR)
  • New 52 Superman BFRs Mario by throwing him "off the map" SSB style. He does it with morals on because he knows Mario will respawn later. Or just punches him three times in less than a blink of an eye (three hits KOs Mario in Galaxy)
  • Majin Buu (Kid Version) absorbs Kirby. He is much faster than Kirby (unless there's something no one is telling me) and can absorb beings stronger than himself (e.g. Ultimate Gohan)
  • As far as Donkey Kong goes, it depends on how much toonforce he has. Because if it's full on Bugs Bunny style toonforce, then that would put him over every comic character ever. If you're simply referring to how he punched a moon, then I might throw Skaar with the Old Power at him.
  • Ichiryuu (Toriko) uses his Minority World power on Kirby. The minority molecules in Kirby don't actually want to eat anything. So, as a result, Kirby is nerfed. Ichiryuu then proceeds to pummel the fluff ball. And eat it :3
God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By God_of_Batman

Can I just say SA Supes clones himself 4 times (via some random power he's just come up with on the spot) then all 5 SA supes destroy your team? You didn't say I can't use the same character 5 times, and I'm sure all of the supes will end up getting a hit in.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hart7668: Buu is not allowed in battle fourms

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kirby is practically herald level, not to mention with all his powers and invulnerability items. Only way to win is TP IMO.

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hart7668: Buu is not allowed in battle fourms

0_0

completely forgot. I will edit my post.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is herald level?

Jkutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Jkutz

My Team would have to be:

1. Dr. Strange to combat Link (Magic)

2. Thorbuster Iron Man to take down Samus (Tech.)

3. Black Bolt to fight off DK

4. Franklin Richards to combat Kirby

5.And Captain Atom to combat Mario

How does my team stack up do you think?

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God of Technology- Composite Mega Man.

God of Magic- Composite Dragonborn.

God of Heroics- Composite Ben 10 (Excluding Alien X).

God of Cuteness- Dante from Devil May Cry.

God of Strength- Asura from Asura's Wrath.

Jmarshmallow

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#33  Edited By KingOfAsh

@dratini1331 said:

Kirby is practically herald level, not to mention with all his powers and invulnerability items. Only way to win is TP IMO.

Maxwell still beats him :D

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: Technically not, soloing means 1 person does everything. In this scenario it would be 5 of the same person each fighting a specific opponent.

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By FatherChaos

Red Hulk (with Venom Symbiote and Spirit of Vengeance) - Invulnerability, Energy Absorption, Strength, Hellfire, Spidey-Sense, and Penance Stare = Only Link will be able to put up a fight, though a damn good one at that - He'll take out Samus with a Penance Stare

Composite Madara Uchiha - Owns Link in any of 90 million possible scenarios, though BFR would probably be the best choice

Lobo - Takes Mario head-on, might not be able to beat him, but he should be able to keep him occupied. Could always throw Mario into space.

AMAZO - keeps Kirby occupied long enough for Red Hulk to come over and Hellfire/Penance Stare for the KO. Or for Madara can have a clone come over to BFR.

He-Man - Can match Donkey Kong's strength. DK might have superior strength by a margin but He-Man's weapons should take care of him.

Essentially, Madara takes out Link and it's pretty much game over. So long as Samus can't put down Red Hulk.

Whaddaya think?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steel to fight Samus

Black Panther with the ebony blade to fight Link, throw in his thrice blessed armor as well

Black Lightning takes on Mario

Spectrum takes on Kirby

Vixen takes on Donkey Kong

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, I guess I'm gonna be the first one to throw in Squirrel Girl and Karate Kid to deal with Toon Force wonkiness.

The other three? Uh... well, I want Sonic to get a Sega mascot in there. Then I guess I'll toss in Starkiller and Kratos to round it out with actual serious characters.

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By SuperDrummer
  • Yoshi vs Mario
  • One Punch Man vs Kirby
  • Bobobo vs DK
  • Braniac vs Samus
  • Ventus vs Link

It'll be close... immensely close... but I think I can take a majority. Than again bobobo... You can have me change him if you want.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shot:

SS level/ Annihilators level/ Any of Galactus herald Level. Guys who can hold back an authentic sun from exploding and move multiple times the speed of light. they're usually versatile and extremely powerful. Guys like that you know

Composite Megaman vs Samus- Cool, i've always loved the match-up of Full powered Samus vs composite Mega-man. It's classic battle match-up, and he's a big help for the team. I was always on the side of Samus winning this fight, but it's a toss-up either way.

Max gear Cloud + full materia vs Link- Another classic match-up of the two strongest. in this one i would say cloud takes this, Link's more versatile, but Cloud's sooo much stronger and more powerful that it makes up for it.

Shadow vs Mario - Hm, alright. Chaos control for shadow and being nearly as fast as Sonic is really all the guy needs to put a fight against composite Mario. more often then not, Shadow probably take this, but not before mario puts up a fight.

DMC3 Dante vs Kirby (yea, he's that strong) - dante passes, he has abilities that will help him escape the vaccuum, and many ways of putting down Kirby. Kirby would have a tough time against this guy, but he'd pull a short minority at the least.

Ryu Hyabusa vs DK - DK could possibly one shot the dude. If he's going all out i doubt he'll get hit though and he's just in general more skilled and varied with magic to boot.

Alternately, with manga characters

Knives vs Samus - Samus can beat knives alright, but it would be hell and she'd only get a slight minority.

Theresa (Claymore) vs Link - She could blitz i guess. I don't know this Claymore thing, but from what i read there's no abilities or special powers, Link might be able to cream her with just high class versatility alone.

Current Sakura vs Mario - sakura can't resist transmutation into a coin from a flying Mario. She's weak sauce, this team loses just because of her.

Huece Mundo Ichigo vs Kirby (warp star is effing fast) - Alright yeah, he'd put a good fight against an extremely multi-talented Kirby.

Luffy vs DK - Donkey Kong gonna have a hard time tagging Luffy for sure. Luffy gonna stomp him.

Your anime team loses just because of Sakura being weaksauce.

@cor_tsar: thanks for your feedback. Ok, I'll give Toadstool 99 flower points (there are more than enough opportunities in the game), a few healing and restorative items (such as mid mushrooms and some maple syrup, nothing too excessive unless I don't stand a chance otherwise, in which case I'll be busting out the rock candy and max mushrooms and such), and she is equipped with the B'Tub Ring. That makes her a veritable tank of a medic.

For Squall, ima cheat a bit if that's ok and use composite Leon. He has the Lionheart gunblade and he's been Devouring T-Rexuars, Adamantoises, Malboros, Behemoths, and Ruby Dragons for the past few months, in addition to being prudent enough to keep his level low for as long as possible by Carding enemies and using pluses (multiple ones at a time, with hp being the focus) when Quistis Degenerates monsters with Initiative on the Islands closest to Heaven and Hell, respectively. While visiting the islands he acquired a stockade of higher level magic such as Ultima. He is junctioned with all the guardian forces simultaneously (but he's only got affinity for Doomtrain which he will summon at the start if legal), with the ability to cast magic and use items (subject to the Toadstool limitations if applicable, I'm trying for a good fight). In order to keep his funding up he's been slaughtering cactuars left and right and refining into speed and luck pluses through tedious grinding. He has the Ribbon ability for protection against come what may, and his primary method of damage dealing will be through the casting of Aura/use of Aura Stones so he can dish out Renzokuken and hopefully Lionheart damage (25% chance). He'll be exploiting the tapping refresh trick to make his limits more likely. That said, I will assume for thread purposes that he exercised good judgement in his SeeD tests, both written and practical, and when the Garden fought the other Garden. No nonsense about hot dogs, for instance. Ultima is junctioned to his elemental defenses, and Pain is junctioned to his status attack. If need be, he will blind himself for an increased chance of Limit Breaking.

Spyro currently has 23 charms, and bonuses from the legendary treasure I've collected. According to his stats, he's has a few buffs in armor and elemental power, depending on what day it is. I got 10 other Magic types in my collection. His strategy is to run and stun and flank and divert attention, breathing magic fire all the way.

If Codec is legal, Snake has intel from various sources such as the Colonel. He will relay that information to his team sneaky like while Spyro is doing his thing and Toadstool is tanking and healing and Squall is leading and attacking (he's my primary) and Knuckles contributes by tackling your team's biggest current threat.

Better? This is a fun thread, btw.

Wow, much better, i thank you for both the compliment and the post. They pass with flying colors.

@reikai said:

Defeating your gods.

No Caption Provided

Composite Mega-Man (Tech God)

No Caption Provided

Jedah Dohma (Magic God)

No Caption Provided

Reid Hershel (God of Heroics)

No Caption Provided

Amaterasu (God of Cuteness)

No Caption Provided

Gene the God Hand (God of Strength)

Prepare for a thrashing of epic scope.

My team does not get trashed ever, but your team does beat my down pretty... pretty well. Nice. I could still imagine my team at least getting decent minority. They pass.

@hart7668 said:
  • Pre-N52 Zod BFRs Samus into the Sun. (can Samus survive being in a star like ours?)

• Pre-N52 Black Adam throws Link into space (can Link survive being in a vacuum? Even so, it's incapacitation by BFR)
  • New 52 Superman BFRs Mario by throwing him "off the map" SSB style. He does it with morals on because he knows Mario will respawn later. Or just punches him three times in less than a blink of an eye (three hits KOs Mario in Galaxy)
  • Majin Buu (Kid Version) absorbs Kirby. He is much faster than Kirby (unless there's something no one is telling me) and can absorb beings stronger than himself (e.g. Ultimate Gohan)
  • As far as Donkey Kong goes, it depends on how much toonforce he has. Because if it's full on Bugs Bunny style toonforce, then that would put him over every comic character ever. If you're simply referring to how he punched a moon, then I might throw Skaar with the Old Power at him.
  • Ichiryuu (Toriko) uses his Minority World power on Kirby. The minority molecules in Kirby don't actually want to eat anything. So, as a result, Kirby is nerfed. Ichiryuu then proceeds to pummel the fluff ball. And eat it :3

• Zod can't beat Samus, unless he has some massive fighting speed feats and durability feats. Samus could just BFR him via Black hole.
  • Black Adam gets his head chopped off All Strength enhancing items + Master Blade + Time Stop = Black Adam death.
  • You pit Superman, the man of steel with morals on who's vulnerable to magic against composite mario a guy uses magic in every versatile attack he has (Magic Mushrooms, Magic flowers, etc). Composite mario can fly and is just as invulnerable as Superman, he has super strength that's amplified, and has magic fire, ice, possession, and gold transmuting abilities. This isn't even considering RPG items.
  • Skaar puts up a tough battle against Donkey kong, i give you that.
  • Such a haxed ability.

As a team with full co-op i could imagine you're team at least getting a small minority, so they pass, but it's a meh pass.

• Maxwell (God of reality-bending)
  • Kefka (God of Magic)
  • Lucina (God of the Blade)
  • Yoshi (God of Tongue and Egg-throwing)
  • Kaptain K. Rool (God of cannonballs)

And all my characters are Nintendo too!

Interesting, they get a pass. they'd win, Maxwell might be above herald level though, or not.

@jkutz said:

My Team would have to be:

1. Dr. Strange to combat Link (Magic) - smooth.

2. Thorbuster Iron Man to take down Samus (Tech.) - Smooth

3. Black Bolt to fight off DK - Very smooth

4. Franklin Richards to combat Kirby - smooth

5.And Captain Atom to combat Mario - Smooth

How does my team stack up do you think?

They stack up smoothly, they can at least take a decent minority, if not majority in each battle, and as a team would be impressive. 4 & 5 very near the edge of herald level, but so are my characters. good job, they pass.

God of Technology- Composite Mega Man

God of Magic- Composite Dragonborn.

God of Heroics- Composite Ben 10 (Excluding Alien X).

God of Cuteness- Dante from Devil May Cry.

God of Strength- Asura from Asura's Wrath.

Jmarshmallow

Wow, awesome team, i love the characters who you made composite and how you labeled them, well, except for the god Cuteness, but it's kinda funny. They pass.

Red Hulk (with Venom Symbiote and Spirit of Vengeance) - Invulnerability, Energy Absorption, Strength, Hellfire, Spidey-Sense, and Penance Stare = Only Link will be able to put up a fight, though a damn good one at that - He'll take out Samus with a Penance Stare

Composite Madara Uchiha - Owns Link in any of 90 million possible scenarios, though BFR would probably be the best choice

Lobo - Takes Mario head-on, might not be able to beat him, but he should be able to keep him occupied. Could always throw Mario into space.

AMAZO - keeps Kirby occupied long enough for Red Hulk to come over and Hellfire/Penance Stare for the KO. Or for Madara can have a clone come over to BFR.

He-Man - Can match Donkey Kong's strength. DK might have superior strength by a margin but He-Man's weapons should take care of him.

Essentially, Madara takes out Link and it's pretty much game over. So long as Samus can't put down Red Hulk.

Whaddaya think?

Couldn't have said it better myself. they pass with flying colors.

Steel to fight Samus - He could put in a decent minority in my opinion.

Black Panther with the ebony blade to fight Link, throw in his thrice blessed armor as well - he should also get a decent minority

Black Lightning takes on Mario - black lightning is more skilled than mario and has better mobility and pure power output, he should be able to take mario down in a decent fight

Spectrum takes on Kirby - Hmm, she can pull some victories on kirby, kirby's gonna have a hard time keeping up.

Vixen takes on Donkey Kong - vixen can take donkey kong for sure.

as a group you're team passes with a very small majority. good job.

@freefa11 said:

So, I guess I'm gonna be the first one to throw in Squirrel Girl and Karate Kid to deal with Toon Force wonkiness.

The other three? Uh... well, I want Sonic to get a Sega mascot in there. Then I guess I'll toss in Starkiller and Kratos to round it out with actual serious characters.

hm, alright, yea man, yea this works. Toon force power of Donkey kong isn't on squirrel girl level.

• Yoshi vs Mario
  • One Punch Man vs Kirby
  • Bobobo vs DK
  • Braniac vs Samus
  • Ventus vs Link

It'll be close... immensely close... but I think I can take a majority. Than again bobobo... You can have me change him if you want.

nah man, Bobobo is the guy who helps bring your team as a whole through this battle with many causalities on both sides,

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar: KnIves vs Samus - Samus can beat knives alright, but it would be hell and she'd only get a slight minority.

Theresa (Claymore) vs Link - She could blitz i guess. I don't know this Claymore thing, but from what i read there's no abilities or special powers, Link might be able to cream her with just high class versatility alone.

Current Sakura vs Mario - sakura can't resist transmutation into a coin from a flying Mario. She's weak sauce, this team loses just because of her.

Sorry i meant manga Knives, not the anime version. Slashy slashy, not pew pew.

Theresa from Claymore has ridiculously hypersonic movement speed and regularly one-shots high level opponents. In fact its implied she can basically one shot nearly every character but chooses not to during her PIS final appearance. She's one of those characters that were so good it was story breaking, it was impossible to progress at all with her around lol.

And current Sakura can immediately regen from mortal wounds and deliver mountain busting punches, even against juubito. Im not a Sakura fanboy, but its her powerset I'm really supporting. Hypersonic reaction speeds, planning ability...flying metal frog fire ice Mario isn't tagging her, n she'll bust his nose with all her angst of being useless for 99.99999999% of the story (equates to like 5 panels). That hurts lol

Avatar image for ssjdarthplagueis
SSJDarthPlagueis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The answer to all battles

No Caption Provided

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry i meant manga Knives, not the anime version. Slashy slashy, not pew pew.

Theresa from Claymore has ridiculously hypersonic movement speed and regularly one-shots high level opponents. In fact its implied she can basically one shot nearly every character but chooses not to during her PIS final appearance. She's one of those characters that were so good it was story breaking, it was impossible to progress at all with her around lol.

And current Sakura can immediately regen from mortal wounds and deliver mountain busting punches, even against juubito. Im not a Sakura fanboy, but its her powerset I'm really supporting. Hypersonic reaction speeds, planning ability...flying metal frog fire ice Mario isn't tagging her, n she'll bust his nose with all her angst of being useless for 99.99999999% of the story (equates to like 5 panels). That hurts lol

I know, don't under-estimate Samus at full power. samus can still get minority at the least. nuke leveled shots and lava,gravity, and absolute zero durability is standard equip. her at full power would be good match for Knives full power.

IDK man, Link can become intangible, invulnerable, and invisible, can mess with the time stream, can stop time, and many other things. Composite light arrows mad powerful as well. He's beats her out with pure versatility, especially considering composite armor includes magic armor which has invulnerability running off of rupees & magic*it's limited, as to why he's not completely unbeatable, plus other items run off magic*

Sakura tries punching mario, mario goes ghost and blast her with golden coin fire. the end, sakura's a golden coin. Sorry man, but she's weak sauce. the other two are cool for the team, they help out at least against some of my team with their high power. But what can Sakura do, she can't even challenge Donkey kong. Sorry man, but she's weak sauce.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is epic and I like the vision behind :)

My team should be able to win fair and square:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kainboa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar: Cyborg Superman to combat Samus.

Black Alice to combat Link

Lady Charis to combat Mario

Rose Tattoo to combat Kirby

Thor to combat Donkey Kong

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ssjdarthplagueis
SSJDarthPlagueis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Samas vs. Superman Prime

No Caption Provided

Link vs. Kefka

No Caption Provided

Mario vs. Galactus

No Caption Provided

Kirby vs. God Castiel

No Caption Provided

Donkey Kong vs. The Mask

No Caption Provided

All of them are bloodlust.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar: Where are these black hole and nano second reactions coming from for Samus? I want scans.

Black Adam is powered by the Egyptian Gods. So I feel like their power is greater than the deities in LoZ. Also what kind of reaction time does link have? Cuz Black Adam can run up to Mach 500. He can fly faster and is physically as powerful as Superman. Yet you Madara can beat Link? I'm not sure he has the reaction feats that BA has.

Wdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Wdc

@ssjdarthplagueis: Pretty much all of those are above Harald level, and rules state no bloodlust, morals on for your team. READ THE RULES!

Avatar image for lollercoaster9000
lollercoaster9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man takes on Samus with his extremis armor.

No Caption Provided

Terra Branford, with every spell in FFVI, the Lightbringer sword (gives the user more strength, stamina, and magic power, allows the user to more easily evade physical and magical attacks, and has a 25% chance of casting Holy on the target after the user attacks, regardless of whether the target was hit or not), the Paladin Shield (along with being a strong shield, it absorbs Fire, Ice, Lightning, and Holy-elemental damage and nullifies Poison, Wind, Earth, and Water-elemental damage), a Minerva Buster (increases the magic power of the user, along with nullifying Fire, Ice, Lightning, and Wind attacks and makes the user resistant to Earth, Water, Poison, and Holy attacks), Oath Veil (provides physical and magical defense), the Soul of Thamasa relic (allows the user to use Dualcast, which allows them to cast spells much faster), and the Earring relic (increases the user's magic power), will take on Link. She can use Dispel on him when he uses any of his magic armor to destroy them, Silence to prevent Link from using any of his magic, Hastega to make the entire party's speed double, Slowga to cut the speed of the Nintendo party by halve, Stop to outright freeze one of the characters in time, Curaga to heal herself and her teammates, Regen to give everyone in the party a healing factor, use Reraise on her or her teammates to prevent them from being KOed, and more. Terra and her party members defeated Kefka at the end of FFVI, who became the God of Magic at that point.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I'm going to be unoriginal here and have Sonic fight Mario. Sonic is Super Sonic (since Mario has the White Tanooki Suit, this shouldn't be considered unfair) and all of his other powerups.

No Caption Provided

With the star destroying feat and all of his power-ups, I'm going to put Kirby up against post-crisis Superman.

No Caption Provided

Finally, I'll pit Donkey Kong against the Hulk.

No Caption Provided