Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Rules

• You must make a team of 10 City Levelers and another team of 5 Powerhouses.
  • Morals are off and everyone is bloodlusted.
  • BFR is off/not allowed.
  • No stomp characters allowed. (Galactus, TOAA, Presence, etc.)
  • My team gets 2 hours of prep before the battle begins.
  • Your 1st team gets 5 hours of prep before the battle begins.
  • The goal is for your 1st team to hold off my Team for 5 hours until your 5 Powerhouses come in.

Previous battle : http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/defeat-my-villain-hard/687005/

The Villain Team

Robo-Blitz
Robo-Blitz
The Emerald Knight
The Emerald Knight
Alpha-Man
Alpha-Man
The Ruby Warrior
The Ruby Warrior

Robo-Blitz :

Super-Strength : Around 80-90 tonner. Robo-Blitz' Super-Strength could stalemate The Hulk's base strength level momentarily before becoming overwhelmed.

Armor : Robo-Blitz' armor is made up of an alloy that is harder than Captain America's shield and automatically adapts to the environment and temperature around him. It can also allow multi-terrain travel, such as space, deep waters, etc.

Scanner : Inside Robo-Blitz' helmet is a scanner that analyzes a chosen person's vital stats, organs, weak spots, etc. It can also analyze alloys and add them to his armor, or automatically find a source or way to rid of it. He can also has night vision, thermal vision, etc. It can also sense/detect organisms of any kind in a 5-mile radius.

Energy Blasts : Robo-Blitz can release strong energy blasts out of his palm, helmet, and chest able of knocking back Superman, Thor, and other super-powered beings.

Optic Blasts : Robo-Blitz has a small optic blaster built into his visor and is similar to Cyclop's blasts, but considerably weaker. It does not have as good stopping power as the Energy Blast, but is more accurate, deadly, and precise.

Shields : A yellow shield surrounds Robo-Blitz when he presses a button on his gauntlet to allow a shield to momentarily protect him for 10 straight seconds from any harm, but has to recharge for an entire minute.

Power-Disrupter : Robo-Blitz can release an EMP-like blast that surrounds everyone in a 5 mile radius and temporarily disrupts their powers for an 5 whole minutes. He has cancelled Amazo's copying ability and Doomsday's adapting ability to defeat them. A 30-minute recharge is needed for every use.

Teleporter : After analyzing Nightcrawler, Robo-Blitz gained the power of teleportation in a 10 meter radius, and does not need a recharge. He, however, leaves a black cloud much like Nightcrawler that could reveal his position.

Flight : Robo-Blitz can fly up to orbital levels and with enough preparations and upgrades, capable of flying across galaxies. (although he currently can only fly to orbital levels)

Super-Speed : Although not as fast as any speedster(s) such as Quicksilver or Flash, he has shown to be on par with Superman and Thor's speed, and kept up with them for a long time.

Gadgets Gauntlet : Robo-Blitz has a gauntlet on both arms with numerous helpful gadgets he made, inspired from Batman's gadgets. It includes ultra-durable rope/lasso, a healing kit, and emergency food supplies.

Enhanced Senses : Robo-Blitz has all enhances senses on par with Wolverine's.

Elemental Powers : Robo-Blitz can shoot freeze blasts and ice shards, flames, fireballs, adamantium/vibranium shards, high-speed winds, and electricity.

Genius Intellect : Robo-Blitz possesses a genius level intellect superior to Hank Pym, Dr.Doom, Reed Richard, and Tony Stark's combined, thanks to his suit's analyzing system. However, because of this, Robo-Blitz can sometimes overlook the most simple things and underestimate his opponents.

Construct Making Ray : Robo-Blitz has a laser beam that can make any construct he imagines, but the more complex the construct is, the shorter the construct will last, and the longer his Ray will have to recharge.

Protection : Robo-Blitz has a protective aura that shields him from telepathic attacks, mild forms of magic attacks, mind control, etc.

The Emerald Knight :

Enchanted Armor : Emerald Knight's armor is enchanted by Merlin himself and repels most physical, telepathic, telekinesis, and elemental attacks . The armor itself is made of an unknown alloy and is uneffected by anti-technology gadgets and Magneto's powers. It has known to be as durable as The Thing's skin.

Super-Strength : The Emerald Knight possesses super-strength superior to Superman. He has defeated Superman Prime numerous times in the strength area.

Cosmic Blast : A cosmic blast that can be emitted from Emerald Knight's hands have been known to severely harm beings such as Silver Surfer.

Eradicator Cannon : Although limited to 1 blast an hour, this cannon can completely erase a being from existence and has countered Darkseid's Omega Beams and delete the actual Darkseid from existence. When it is shot, it takes 3 seconds to charge, but when it shoots it is fast as sound.

Super-Speed : The Emerald Knight has super-speed and has stalemated Quicksilver on numerous times. Although this is not as fast as Robo-Blitz' super-speed, his super-speed has a slo-mo so he can analyze the surroundings quickly.

Flight : The Emerald Knight can easily travel across solar systems with his armor without any preparations.

Power-Stealer : Inside his suit located in his chest area is a powerful sphere called the "Power-Sphere" and can steal someone's power and store it into the Sphere for him to use it. It can only carry one power at a time, but it can be any power.

Blue Blade : A sword strapped onto The Emerald Knight's back is made of an unknown alloy and can cut through adamantium. The tip of the blade can emit a powerful blue blast that can knock off beings of power levels equal to Worldbreaker Hulk.

Blue Shield : A gauntlet on The Emerald Knight's arm can be activated to make an energy shield that covers most of his body, but has known to fail against hits from the likes of Juggernaut. However, it, like the sword, can emit a powerful blue blast from a blue circle in the middle of the shield.

Genius Intellect : Emerald Knight can use 100% of his brain capacity up to 1 hour until extremely painful headaches start to appear. After 1 hour of 100% brain usage, pain-removing gas starts to appear in his helmet to help, but after 2 hours the pain would become unbearable, and although he can think clear, his body will start losing connection to his brain.

Self-Destruct Function : As a last ditch effort, The Emerald Knight can release the Power Sphere from his chest in which it is automatically set to implode in 10 seconds. It cannot be moved by anyone but Emerald Knight due to the enchantment. It has known to erase beings like Deadpool from existence, despite his healing factor.

Alpha-Man

Molecular Blasts : Energy blasts that can destroy/alter molecules and atoms of a being, which completely disrupts the molecular structure of a being and thus making them change their element. (Ex. Human turning into a pile of steel)

Telepathy : Alpha-Man possesses telepathy above Professor and Martian Manhunter, who he has both defeated before.

Energy-Minions : Alpha-Man can make numerous Energy Minions with various powers by emitting a blast that creates them. He can make an infinite amount of Energy-Minions, but the more he makes the more of his power is drained, making his other powers dwindle. The powers of the Energy-Minions include :

• Super-Strength and Durability equal to The Thing.
  • Speed equal to Quicksilver.
  • Energy Blasts capable of knocking out Hulk.
  • Flight up to sky level.

Regenerative Factor : Alpha-Man can regenerative from a single atom/molecule, although it takes hours and even days depending on the method of death. However, the only thing that was known to permanently kill him is The Emerald Knight's Eradicator Cannon.

Visions : Alpha-Man can go into a state of peacefulness and know exactly where someone is and all their information. This takes minutes and he is vulnerable in this state.

Strength-Steal : The more he engages in combat with another being with super-strength, the more he saps from that person.

Time Stop : Alpha-Man can stop down time completely for 10 full seconds and can do whatever he wishes to anyone in that period of time. However, this needs to recharge one full hour after being used. He can give people "safety suits" in which he creates suits using his energy powers and gives it to a teammate so they can also interact in the "Time Stop." This takes minutes to prepare.

Teleportation : Alpha-Man can teleport anywhere in a mile radius.

Inexistence : Alpha-Man can erase himself from existence (not literally) for an entire minute. This means he cannot be seen, smelled, heard, tracked, or touched by anyone else.

Sleepiness : Alpha-Man can emit a cloud of invisible gas that can make any being extremely sleepy and disorientated. This has worked on beings like Thor and Silver Surfer. It lasts 5 minutes and when it wears off, the victim is immediately snapped back into focus.

Revival : Alpha-Man can sacrifice extreme amounts of energy to revive anyone he wishes. It, however, saps a lot of his strength and leaves him tired.

Twitchy : Alpha-Man has an energy entity that follows him as his sidekick and is known by the name of "Twitchy." It cannot talk or communicate but obeys his master's orders. He can shapeshift into anything he wishes, and take on their abilities of half the power.

The Ruby Warrior

Mystical Flames : Ruby Warrior has extreme flames that are mystical and is different from any mortal flame. This flame comes from his pride and can burn anything in existence, and is not effected by water. The fire is known to scorch both Thanos and Silver Surfer.

Fire Morphing : Ruby Warrior can morph the flames into almost anything he wishes. He has known to make swords, guns, and other weapons, as well as a huge fire-monster capable of holding off The Hulk.

Enhanced Durability : Ruby Warrior, although doesn't have much armor (kevlar armor), is surrounded by his mystical flames that surround him and protect him from damage.

Red Boots : Ruby Warrior has boots made out of his mystical flames and allows him to fly up to explore numerous solar systems. It also grants him limited super-speed fast as Wally West, but can only be used at 30 seconds at a time.

Flame Portal : Ruby Warrior can make a portal out of his mystical flames to go anywhere in the universe. It takes extreme concentration to make and can only be opened for 10 seconds.

Heat Wave : Ruby Warrior can summon a huge tsunami-like wave made of his mystical flames. It pinpoints all of his enemies whom he mentally pins down and passes through everyone else without harming them. This takes an immense amount of his energy.

Fire Gauntlets : Ruby Warrior can summon fire gauntlets that give him temporary super-strength equal to Superman/Thor. It also has a side effect of his mystical burns, which adds up to the punishment.

Master H2H Fighter : Ruby Warrior is also known for another menacing ability : the most skilled fighter in the multiverse. This is from his past life as a warrior before his powers emerged and when being used, Ruby is reverted to his human form. He has been known to defeat Karate Kid, Batman One Million, and Lady Shiva alone with only minor injuries.

Magic : Ruby Warrior is also a master sorcerer and is known to be on par with Dr.Strange and Dormammu.

Gifted Intellect : Although not as smart as Robo-Blitz or The Emerald Knight, he possesses the intellect superior of the top scientist on the planet merely by flying across solar systems.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By YoungJustice

I will make a team after I eat these macorons.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@YoungJustice said:

I will make a team after I eat these macorons.

Okay.

Avatar image for underdogs_overboard
UnderDogs_OverBoard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Robo blitz with his power disruptor would make this hard...

I'll be thinking about my strategy

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By YoungJustice

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek:

Team city level

• Mister Terrific
  • Deadpool
  • Batman
  • Raven
  • Ms.Martian
  • Deathstroke
  • Dazzler
  • Reed Richards
  • Lex Luthor
  • Dr.Doom
Powerhouses: Martian Manhunter, Morg, Captian Mar-Vell, Vulcan, and High Evoloutionary
ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By ChaosBlazer

City Levelers:

Red Tornado

Vision

Ms Marvel

Graviton

Namor

Anti Venom

Midnighter

Starfire

Absorbing Man

Super Skrull

Powerhouses:

Fernus

Void

Odinforce Thor

Silver Surfer

Amazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@YoungJustice said:

Team city level

• Mister Terrific
  • Captain America
  • Batman
  • Raven
  • Nightwing
  • Deathstroke
  • Dazzler
  • Albert Wesker
  • Jason Todd
  • Red Arrow
Powerhouses: Martian Manhunter, Morg, Captian Mar-Vell, Vulcan, and High Evoloutionary

Jason Todd, Red Arrow, Nightwing, Batman, Captain America and Deathstroke get blitz'ed and Albert Wesker is taken out by Time Stop via Alpha-Man.

Mr.Terrific, Dazzler, and Raven will be overwhelmed.

However, you didn't specify what you did with your prep time so that's mainly why you lost.

@ChaosBlazer said:

City Levelers:

Red Tornado

Vision

Ms Marvel

Graviton

Namor

Anti Venom

Midnighter

Starfire

Absorbing Man

Super Skrull

Powerhouses:

Fernus

Void

Odinforce Thor

Silver Surfer

Amazo

Midnighter, Vision, and Red Tornado will be defeated by Time Stop and Power-Disrupter and the rest will be overwhelmed. Starfire, Anti-Venom, and Graviton will go down next. Then Ms.Marvel, and then Absorbing Man and Super Skrull will duke it out with my team, and ultimately lose. However, I think that team may be able to last 5 hours, so if you give an explanation than you could take it. Remember, you have prep time.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By YoungJustice

I just edited my team. Also, I thought I had to get my team cleared first.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@YoungJustice said:

Team city level

• Mister Terrific
  • Deadpool
  • Batman
  • Raven
  • Ms.Martian
  • Deathstroke
  • Dazzler
  • Reed Richards
  • Lex Luthor
  • Dr.Doom

Still didn't specify prep time.

Without prep Lex Luthor is a normal guy, Reed Richards is just a stretchy guy, and Batman and Deathstroke have near pointless use with beings like Ms.Martian and Raven in the heap.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

City Levelers:

Red Tornado

Vision

Ms Marvel

Graviton

Namor

Anti Venom

Midnighter

Starfire

Absorbing Man

Super Skrull

Powerhouses:

Fernus

Void

Odinforce Thor

Silver Surfer

Amazo

Midnighter, Vision, and Red Tornado will be defeated by Time Stop and Power-Disrupter and the rest will be overwhelmed. Starfire, Anti-Venom, and Graviton will go down next. Then Ms.Marvel, and then Absorbing Man and Super Skrull will duke it out with my team, and ultimately lose. However, I think that team may be able to last 5 hours, so if you give an explanation than you could take it. Remember, you have prep time.

Starfire powers up Ms Marvel, who absorbs the energy to become stronger. Anti Venom will be a distraction, as will Namor. red tornado and graviton can send your team flying around if they want. Absorbing Man will take on characteristics of one of your suits, making him durable enough to stay in the fight for a long time. Super Skrull will take on characteristics as he deems necessary to combat you. Midnighter will use his battle computer to come up with tactics that will allow my team to survive the longest amount of time they can. Vision will use his phasing to harm and destroy parts of your bots.

This comes down to Midnighter finding out a tactic to last at least 5 hours. Also, I think Graviton and Midnighter can potentially destroy one of your bots. midnighter opens a door, graviton sends a bot flying into the door, and just as the bot is halfway through, Midnighter closes the door, ripping your bot in half. This might actually work, in which case, awesome.

My powerhouses will have no trouble taking out your bots. Amazo takes on all their powers, Silver Surfer and Thor combine energy attacks from a distance, Fernus uses his shapeshifting and massive strength to keep all of your bots in combat, and Void does whatever he wants, really.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ChaosBlazer: Sorry but I am about to leave right now so I will read any arguments later.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By YoungJustice

Reed, Terrific, and Batman would create a Cerebro typed device for Raven and Miss Martian to amp their TP. Lex, Doom, and Deathstroke would create guantlets that play a loud rock song when she presses the button on her hand and direct her light beams. This all should take about the full prep time. Raven and MM make use of there cerebro's too overpower Alpha Man's TP and disable him. Dazzler, and Doom team up to take down Emerald Knight. Dazzlers light guantlets would be enough to send him flying back. Doom's energy blasts added to the equation give them a definite win. Robo-Blitz gets defeated by Mister Terrific. Mister Terrific is invisible to technology. He would sneak up behind Robo-Blitz and place T-Spehers on his Blitz's back. Then GTFO of there. That would put Blitz down. Everyone else gangs up on Ruby Warrior and over powers him.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By YoungJustice

LOL I was typing my argument when you replied back.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By gingerpenny

City Level: Wolverine, Nathan Drake, Cole MacGrath, Spider-man, The Punisher, The Joker, Sub-Zero, The Terminator, Angelus, John McClain

Powerhouse Level: Ghost Rider, Iron Man (Extremis), The Mummy, Darth Vader, Starkiler (clone)

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By Ferro Vida
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#17  Edited By Strider1992

City Levelers:

Kharn The Betrayer

Alex Mercer

Dante (DMC)

Prince Of Orphans

Fantomex

Midnighter

Max Damage

James Heller

Paxton Fettel

Darnath Lysander

Powerhouses:

Plutonian

Ahzek Ahriman

Mr. Majestic

Ghost Rider

Bayonetta

DrEgonSpengler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DrEgonSpengler

The Doctor (Who), Mr Terrific, Commander Data, Lex Luthor, Batman, Mr Terrific, Reed Richards, Tony Stark, Hank Pym, Dr Egon Spengler. Powerhouses: Superman, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, Captain Atom, Captain Marvel (DC).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ChaosBlazer said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

City Levelers:

Red Tornado

Vision

Ms Marvel

Graviton

Namor

Anti Venom

Midnighter

Starfire

Absorbing Man

Super Skrull

Powerhouses:

Fernus

Void

Odinforce Thor

Silver Surfer

Amazo

Starfire powers up Ms Marvel, who absorbs the energy to become stronger. Anti Venom will be a distraction, as will Namor. red tornado and graviton can send your team flying around if they want. Absorbing Man will take on characteristics of one of your suits, making him durable enough to stay in the fight for a long time. Super Skrull will take on characteristics as he deems necessary to combat you. Midnighter will use his battle computer to come up with tactics that will allow my team to survive the longest amount of time they can. Vision will use his phasing to harm and destroy parts of your bots.

This comes down to Midnighter finding out a tactic to last at least 5 hours. Also, I think Graviton and Midnighter can potentially destroy one of your bots. midnighter opens a door, graviton sends a bot flying into the door, and just as the bot is halfway through, Midnighter closes the door, ripping your bot in half. This might actually work, in which case, awesome.

My powerhouses will have no trouble taking out your bots. Amazo takes on all their powers, Silver Surfer and Thor combine energy attacks from a distance, Fernus uses his shapeshifting and massive strength to keep all of your bots in combat, and Void does whatever he wants, really.

Except you forgot one thing : Time Stop.

Alpha-Man uses Time-Stop and targets Midnighter and Graviton and kills them swiftly. Once the Time-Stop is done Ruby Warrior mentally pinpoints your Super-Skrull and Absorbing Man and summons a Heat Wave, as Robo-Blitz uses a Power-Disrupter on Absorbing Man and Alpha-Man is making Energy Minions to hold off your team.

Once Super-Skrull and Absorbing Man are done, your rest of the team would have defeated the Energy Minions by now, but then Emerald Warrior will use his Eradicator Cannon and eliminate Ms.Marvel. Once she is out of the equation, it is only Namor, Anti-Venom, and Red Tornado.

And they will get overwhelmed.

@gingerpenny said:

City Level: Wolverine, Nathan Drake, Cole MacGrath, Spider-man, The Punisher, The Joker, Sub-Zero, The Terminator, Angelus, John McClain

Powerhouse Level: Ghost Rider, Iron Man (Extremis), The Mummy, Darth Vader, Starkiler (clone)

Wolverine, Nathan Drake, Punisher, Joker, and John McClain are non-factors and get killed easily into the battle.

Spider-Man, Cole MacGrath, and Angelus would also get killed after that.

Then Sub-Zero and Terminator.

@YoungJustice said:

Reed, Terrific, and Batman would create a Cerebro typed device for Raven and Miss Martian to amp their TP. Lex, Doom, and Deathstroke would create guantlets that play a loud rock song when she presses the button on her hand and direct her light beams. This all should take about the full prep time. Raven and MM make use of there cerebro's too overpower Alpha Man's TP and disable him. Dazzler, and Doom team up to take down Emerald Knight. Dazzlers light guantlets would be enough to send him flying back. Doom's energy blasts added to the equation give them a definite win. Robo-Blitz gets defeated by Mister Terrific. Mister Terrific is invisible to technology. He would sneak up behind Robo-Blitz and place T-Spehers on his Blitz's back. Then GTFO of there. That would put Blitz down. Everyone else gangs up on Ruby Warrior and over powers him.

1) Not sure if your device could counter Alpha-Man's TP. If so, he still has his other powers on his disposal and uses Time Stop and Energy Minions to defeat Ms.Martian and Raven.

2) Dazzler and Dr.Doom are not powerful enough to take down The Emerald Knight, and even if that was the case, he would last a very long time. His shields would block most of the damage from the light-gauntlets.

3) Mr.Terrific cannot really hurt Robo-Blitz.

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/T-Spheres

Nothing I see in the abilities section that could seriously injure Robo-Blitz.

@Ferro Vida said:

1) Fantomex

2) Jack O'Lantern

3) Aegis

4) Input

5) Sage

6) Black Knight

7) Daredevil

8) Toph Bei Fong

9) Amon

10) John Aman

I don't need the five powerhouses to beat you.

Time Stop is used and Fantomex, Toph, and Aegis will be taken out quickly.

After that Daredevil, Sage, Jack O' Lantern, and Black Knight will soon be killed after.

John Aman will go down after in a tough fight.

Input get's defeated by Alpha-Man's telepathy.

Amon will be overwhelmed.

@Strider92 said:

City Levelers:

Kharn The Betrayer

Alex Mercer

Dante (DMC)

Prince Of Orphans

Fantomex

Midnighter

Max Damage

James Heller

Paxton Fettel

Darnath Lysander

Powerhouses:

Plutonian

Ahzek Ahriman

Mr. Majestic

Ghost Rider

Bayonetta

Alpha-Man creates Energy Suits for the entire team while The Emerald Knight and The Ruby Warrior charge into your team and hold them off. Alpha-Man and Robo-Blitz both have an Energy Suit and Alpha-Man uses Time Stop. Robo-Blitz runs into your team and plants a Power Disrupter EMP near your team and when the 10 seconds is over, the EMP will blow up and your team's powers will be useless.

Once I do that, a couple minutes is all I need to decimate your entire team without powers.

@DrEgonSpengler said:

The Doctor (Who), Mr Terrific, Commander Data, Lex Luthor, Batman, Mr Terrific, Reed Richards, Tony Stark, Hank Pym, Dr Egon Spengler. Powerhouses: Superman, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, Captain Atom, Captain Marvel (DC).

I use Time Stop and kill Doctor Who(ironically), Mr.Terrific, Reed Richards, and Hank Pym.

That would eliminate a couple of your heavy hitters, and Lex Luthor and Batman are blitzed and killed.

Then, Tony Stark, Commander Data, and Egon Spangler will put up a fight(minus Egon) but will be defeated nonetheless.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By YoungJustice

1) Raven was able to mindr*pe the titans till they turned evil and Miss Martian was able to read the minds of titans across the world. With the cerebro device they would be able to do things that only a PF Jean Grey could do. They also have many default powers if that doesnt work. Raven could just leave him emotionally numb. So he wouldn't be doing anything but drooling.

2) Dazzler's light beam can get thru your shield. They have shown to be able to even knock Hulk backwards.

3) That is the reason you dont trust wikis. Mister Terrific's T-Spheres have been shown to be able to explode. these explosions were powerful enough to knock Captain Marvel and Black Adam apart.

Also, they have a pretty major hologram system. He was able to trick Ultra-Humanite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@YoungJustice said:

1) Raven was able to mindr*pe the titans till they turned evil and Miss Martian was able to read the minds of titans across the world. With the cerebro device they would be able to do things that only a PF Jean Grey could do. They also have many default powers if that doesnt work. Raven could just leave him emotionally numb. So he wouldn't be doing anything but drooling.

2) Dazzler's light beam can get thru your shield. They have shown to be able to even knock Hulk backwards.

3) That is the reason you dont trust wikis. Mister Terrific's T-Spheres have been shown to be able to explode. these explosions were powerful enough to knock Captain Marvel and Black Adam apart.

Also, they have a pretty major hologram system. He was able to trick Ultra-Humanite

Impressive scans.

You clear.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By YoungJustice

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: So go on too my powerhouse?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@YoungJustice: Yes.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By YoungJustice

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Do the powerhouses get prep.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@YoungJustice: Nope.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By YoungJustice

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Ok. Well then lets begin.

Morg The Executioner vs Emerald Knight.

Morg has dealt with bigger problems than this before. His axe has been able to hurt Silver Surfer. As you can see from his facial expression. That sh*t hurt.

Also, anything that Emerald Knight dishes out isnt that more powerful than this.

Emerald Knight would be defeated by Morg in an hour or so.

Captian Mar-Vell vs Ruby Warrior

You never stated how much those mystical flames can take (damage) so i am assuming as much as the Thing can. Well, Mar-Vell did this

Mystical flames arent stopping that.

H.E. vs Alpha Man

H.E. wins this easily. He overloads his mind with info. Seriously his psychic powers are beyond Pro.X and Jean Grey. He did this with just his mind.

Yes he did just create his own earth.

Martian Manhunter vs Robo-Blitz.

They are pretty evenly matched. Except MM has one thing that blitz doesnt TP. So mindr*pe,

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@YoungJustice said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Ok. Well then lets begin.

Morg The Executioner vs Emerald Knight.

Morg has dealt with bigger problems than this before. His axe has been able to hurt Silver Surfer. As you can see from his facial expression. That sh*t hurt.

Also, anything that Emerald Knight dishes out isnt that more powerful than this.

Emerald Knight would be defeated by Morg in an hour or so.

You're forgetting that Emerald Knight can copy his powers and he would be overwhelmed. Plus Emerald Knight can use his Self-Destruct function.

Captian Mar-Vell vs Ruby Warrior

You never stated how much those mystical flames can take (damage) so i am assuming as much as the Thing can. Well, Mar-Vell did this

Mystical flames arent stopping that.

Actually yes they will.

Remember, these are mystical flames enchanted by Merlin so they will certainly be able to block Mar-Vell's attacks. He could also use his Fire Gauntlets and Heat Wave to mow down Mar-Vell.

Also the Fire Portal could be used to catch your character off guard send him to a different area. (but not too far or it will be BFR)

H.E. vs Alpha Man

H.E. wins this easily. He overloads his mind with info. Seriously his psychic powers are beyond Pro.X and Jean Grey. He did this with just his mind.

Yes he did just create his own earth.

Telepathy : Alpha-Man possesses telepathy above Professor X and Martian Manhunter, who he has both defeated before.

I stated that in OP so his telepathy should be able to hold his own with H.E.

Plus Alpha-Man has Time-Stop and Molecular Blasts. He could also Teleport inside H.E and disrupt his functions, use Inexistence to be sneaky, and his sidekick Twitchy could replicate H.E with half the power and help him.

Martian Manhunter vs Robo-Blitz.

They are pretty evenly matched. Except MM has one thing that blitz doesnt TP. So mindr*pe,

Protection : Robo-Blitz has a protective aura that shields him from telepathic attacks, mild forms of magic attacks, mind control, etc.

I also stated that in OP.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: I give, time stop is unstoppable :D

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Ferro Vida

I have five hours of prep and access to Sage's super computer. We would be able to learn what your guys are capable of based on their exploits. Aegis puts up his shield immediately when te fight starts and absorbs everything you throw at us for ten seconds, since it is an impregnable weapon of the Greek Gods. When time stop is up, Fantomex uses misdirection. Your guys go into this knowing nothing about my team, but my team knows everything about you based on the grandeur of their accomplishments. And you would have no way of hurting John Aman in his mist form.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By YoungJustice

H.E.'s TP is beyond that of Martian Manhunter and Pro.X. Also, what's stopping H.E from turning Alpha Man into a piece of poop. Also, H.E isn't a machine.I didn't see that part in the op about the protection. Although it doesn't matter. MM goes intangible and rips Blitz's heart out. Also, Morg has no powers unless you count the power cosmic. Which Big G would shut off in a minuet if a non-herald got his hands on some. Also, Mar-Vell has Vulcan as a backup. Vulcan and Mar-Vell either speedblitz, over power, or send out a blast with there combined powers that would scare Galactus.

Soul_Rebel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Soul_Rebel

City Leveler team

Mr. Fantastic, Dr. Doom & Midknighter as the main planners and preppers

Jack (samurai Jack), Jack(Mad world) & Yoda (EU) as characters unable to be affected by the disruptor, yet still skilled and strong, then it's:

Final form Sora (all powers available to him, except dream eaters), Jak all wepons and powers (able to stop time as well, don't know what would happen though), Cloud, Graviton

Power-houses

Him (Once moved the sun with a wave of his hand)

Popeye 3 cans of spinach (Gave the sun a black eye with just one can)

Mr. Majestic

Asura

Flash (Wally West, pre 52)

DrEgonSpengler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DrEgonSpengler

The Doctor with 5 hours prep can look up records on each opponent and stop them from existing in the first place. Time Stop wouldn't work when The Doctor is in the Tardis because it has its own time stream. My team jump in the Tardis and take off, now your team can't touch them while in the time vortex. Egon brings a bunch of equipment including his destabilezer ( Which transfroms normal matter into ectoplasm) and brings some spare proton packs and traps for Data ect. Data with prep has also done some research using the Enterprise computers and would design some weapons to bring down opponents. The Enterprise also had these kind of bracelets that could be worn that allowed a person to move normally through a timestream that was significantly slower around them. So Data brings some spares and makes some modifications, and then gives them to the rest of the team. This now makes them ammune to temperal changes outside of the Tardis if need be. Also Superman brings his phantom zone projector with him because he met the Doctor an hour before he became bloodlusted and joined the fight.

DrEgonSpengler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By DrEgonSpengler

Lets also not forget The Doctors sonic screwdriver which could shut down most of your team to begin with. Plus he could get Data to make spares if need be.

Avatar image for magnificentstorm
MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By MagnificentStorm

I will have to read all the way thru your characters but my secret weapon of choice is Karnak. Why its pretty obvious of course tho but to see the real weakness of your teams suits and how they can be defeated. With a team of superpowers to defend him till he can make a plan which wouldn't take to long I totally win MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ferro Vida said:

I have five hours of prep and access to Sage's super computer. We would be able to learn what your guys are capable of based on their exploits. Aegis puts up his shield immediately when te fight starts and absorbs everything you throw at us for ten seconds, since it is an impregnable weapon of the Greek Gods. When time stop is up, Fantomex uses misdirection. Your guys go into this knowing nothing about my team, but my team knows everything about you based on the grandeur of their accomplishments. And you would have no way of hurting John Aman in his mist form.

Alright! Now that's a plan!

Congratulations you cleared.

@YoungJustice said:

H.E.'s TP is beyond that of Martian Manhunter and Pro.X. Also, what's stopping H.E from turning Alpha Man into a piece of poop. Also, H.E isn't a machine.I didn't see that part in the op about the protection. Although it doesn't matter. MM goes intangible and rips Blitz's heart out. Also, Morg has no powers unless you count the power cosmic. Which Big G would shut off in a minuet if a non-herald got his hands on some. Also, Mar-Vell has Vulcan as a backup. Vulcan and Mar-Vell either speedblitz, over power, or send out a blast with there combined powers that would scare Galactus.

Yes well so is Alpha-Man's.

What's stopping Alpha-Man from using Time-Stop and wrecking H.E?

That is what etc. is for.

Robo-Blitz has a shield, so that won't work. Also, Robo-Blitz doesn't even have a heart.

My other characters are fast too so they could eliminate any option of speedblitzing.

@DrEgonSpengler said:

The Doctor with 5 hours prep can look up records on each opponent and stop them from existing in the first place. Time Stop wouldn't work when The Doctor is in the Tardis because it has its own time stream. My team jump in the Tardis and take off, now your team can't touch them while in the time vortex. Egon brings a bunch of equipment including his destabilezer ( Which transfroms normal matter into ectoplasm) and brings some spare proton packs and traps for Data ect. Data with prep has also done some research using the Enterprise computers and would design some weapons to bring down opponents. The Enterprise also had these kind of bracelets that could be worn that allowed a person to move normally through a timestream that was significantly slower around them. So Data brings some spares and makes some modifications, and then gives them to the rest of the team. This now makes them ammune to temperal changes outside of the Tardis if need be. Also Superman brings his phantom zone projector with him because he met the Doctor an hour before he became bloodlusted and joined the fight.
Lets also not forget The Doctors sonic screwdriver which could shut down most of your team to begin with. Plus he could get Data to make spares if need be.

I like how you used The Doctor.

I think you could survive 5 hours. How about your powerhouses?

@MagnificentStorm said:

I will have to read all the way thru your characters but my secret weapon of choice is Karnak. Why its pretty obvious of course tho but to see the real weakness of your teams suits and how they can be defeated. With a team of superpowers to defend him till he can make a plan which wouldn't take to long I totally win MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Alright I'll wait for your suggestions.

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Ferro Vida

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Thaaaaank you :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ferro Vida said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Thaaaaank you :P

No problem bud!

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Ferro Vida

@MagnificentStorm said:

Karnak is kinda cocky. And just because he knows their weaknesses doesn't mean he can do anything about it. T'Challa demonstrated as much when he mopped the floor with him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Soul_Rebel said:

City Leveler team

Mr. Fantastic, Dr. Doom & Midknighter as the main planners and preppers

Jack (samurai Jack), Jack(Mad world) & Yoda (EU) as characters unable to be affected by the disruptor, yet still skilled and strong, then it's:

Final form Sora (all powers available to him, except dream eaters), Jak all wepons and powers (able to stop time as well, don't know what would happen though), Cloud, Graviton

Power-houses

Him (Once moved the sun with a wave of his hand)

Popeye 3 cans of spinach (Gave the sun a black eye with just one can)

Mr. Majestic

Asura

Flash (Wally West, pre 52)

Whoops almost forgot about yours.

Any plan at all?

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided
DrEgonSpengler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By DrEgonSpengler

can team A give team B any tech?

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By sync1

My Team

Powerhouses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sync1 said:

My Team

Powerhouses

Ooooooooooh shiny!!!

Can't wait to debate against your teams! That will be a lot of fun, but I have to go now, and I will be on my iPad, so can't dish out a detailed explanation.

Looks like we both have to sit tight for a while. :/

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for magnificentstorm
MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By MagnificentStorm

@Ferro Vida said:

@MagnificentStorm said:

Karnak is kinda cocky. And just because he knows their weaknesses doesn't mean he can do anything about it. T'Challa demonstrated as much when he mopped the floor with him.

True i knew someone would bring that up but who said he was the one to execute the plan Karnak will use the team that i give him to the fullest and then i will win tomorrow yea i dont feel like it now lol long day at the zoo

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By icysloth

This one is hard

City Levelers

Brainiac 5 (with a 12th level intellect hes smarter than the entire DC universe combined his main purpose will be a strategist and a engineer for prep time)

9 other token city levelers of braniac 5s chosing. In my 5 hours of prep time he runs all possible simulations with all city levelers and finds the one where I have the highest possibility of winning and I go with that team and that plan.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Ferro Vida

@MS: whatever you say

Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Achilles.
@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Street Level
Midnighter 
Deathstroke 
Mr. Fantastic  
Human Torch  
Northstar  
Dr. Doom  
Alex Mercer  
Rogue  
Multiple Man  
Prometheus 

Powerhouse

Black Bolt  
Zoom 
Vulcan
Larfleeze  
Superboy-Prime  

In prep
Reed creates disposable suits(which can only be used by the team and not by opponents)  for everyone that can sustain high level of damage. This is enough if Time Stop or Power Disruptor is used. It can also be duplicated when used by Multiple Man, be stretched when used by Reed, be transformed into a power of Alex Mercer.  Reed also enhanced the suits of Prometheus and Doom.  The suits have also been fitted by Prometheus with his computerized helmet which can download anything the user wants ex. the skills of the 30 greatest martial artists. Doom creates and Army of Doombots capable of sustain high level of damage but not as much as the disposable suits. Reed is able to replicate the mental combat computer of Midnighter and fits it in the computerized helmets. The suits can also neutralize the sleep gas of Alpha-Man.

The suits is also used by the powerhouses. Black Bolt's suit has an open mouth for his quasi-sonic scream.

Strategy: 
First 5 hours: 
Rogue absorbs the powers of Mr. Fantastic, Human Torch, Northstar, Alex Mercer, and Multiple Man. Rogue, using the powers of Multiple Man, multiplies her self, creating an army (they are also wearing the suits). This should be enough along with the army of doombots. When the power disruptor is used, the suits protect my team from any damage from the attacks of your team. Everyone, using the computerized helmet, download the fighting skills of the 30 greatest martial artist to help when the power disruptor is used. Also with the mental combat computer if Midnighter, the team is able to predict the moves of your team. 

Powerhouses arrive:  
Black Bolt's scream might be enough but due to the durability of your team, i think not, although he will be able to hold his own.  
Larfleeze will be able to counter the minions energy minions of Alpha Man and be able to fight Ruby Warrior when he uses Fire Morphing and beat the construct making ray of Robo-Blitz.  
Zoom will be able to get to you even before you do something not even your speed or time-stop will work on him since all of you will be in slow motion in his eyes.  
Superboy-Prime will be able beat Robo-Blitz into submission since nothing stopped him during his rampage on the DC universe.
Vulcan can beat your team due to him being one of the most powerful energy manipulators. He can cancel the energy and optic blasts and the elemental powers of Robo-Blitz. He can counter the cosmic blast of Emerald Knight since it is energy. He can cancel the molecular blast, the telepathy (like he did Rachel Summers), energy minions, and Twitchy of Alpha Man. He can take out the fire abilities of Ruby Warrior since fire is heat energy rendering his fire abilities useless. He can also control the magic of Ruby Warrior (like he did Adam Warlock). Vulcan can drain all the energy of your team neutralizing them, Making them Useless and can be taken care off by the rest of the team.
WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By WarBlade539

@ChaosBlazer: Super-Skrull is not a city-leveller. He is a Class 100, at least.

Soul_Rebel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Soul_Rebel

Street-Leveler Plan

The main focus of my plan is Jak, as at full power, he has the ability to stay invincible. Though he has no true dishing out potential to finish off your team. Jack, Jack, Yoda, and Midknighter deal with Robo-Blitz, Midknighters computer keeping the group up to par with what can happen (where he may teleport and things like that). they aren't gonna beat him, but they are gonna keep him busy, and Yoda has some impressive TK that Robo-blitz isn't affected by. Plus, when he uses his disruptor, three of them won't be affected (yoda will, and that may just be the end of him because of that). And they can continue beating on him. Jak is dealing with Alpha man, using invincibility and Midknighters prep to understand where he may appear after being erased from existence. Also using the prep, they prepare an approximate time for when Alpha-man uses time-stop, Jak matches that approximate time, and uses his own time stop to hold him off before he can do any permanent damage. Tp may be a problem, but i think invincibility may hold that off, not sure.Dr. doom, Mr Fantastic, and Graviton hold off the ruby knight, creating machines that can at least push him back until necessary, maybe with the duo minds they can create something that can defeat Ruby knight, if not, holding him off is good enough. final form Sora and Cloud are extremely fast, and with their combined skills and magic, they're gonna hold off Emerald knight for a while. They would have to dodge his stronger attacks, and they definitely aren't killing him, but they are holding him back until until the PH's arrive. If all else fails, Jak chills in the middle of everything Invincible while waiting for the PH's, the only thing causing harm being the disruptor, in which case he runs. But that is only if all else fails.

Power Houses

Popeye's beating robo-blitz, his toon speed and strength are off the charts, and with three cans i don't see him being defeated before he just pushes through Robo-blitz durability and kills him. Flash plays with Emerald knight, dodging his slowers opponents movements, while Majestic does the same with Alpha man. When EK tries his eradictar blast to end Flash, Flash and Majestic manipulate their opponents using their superior speed so that EK shoots and kills Alpha-man. Then Flash IMP's EK, and if ek attempts to use his self-destruct, Majestic tosses him from the planet. Asura and Him team up to defeat the Ruby Knight, using Asura's energy manipulation, and Him's slight reality manipulation, they find away to take Ruby Knight down. As an all else fails attack, Him just destroys the planet using the Sun, and hopefully Jak survives that to take the win. If not, then a stalemate is cool too.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Soul_Rebel said:

Street-Leveler Plan

The main focus of my plan is Jak, as at full power, he has the ability to stay invincible. Though he has no true dishing out potential to finish off your team. Jack, Jack, Yoda, and Midknighter deal with Robo-Blitz, Midknighters computer keeping the group up to par with what can happen (where he may teleport and things like that). they aren't gonna beat him, but they are gonna keep him busy, and Yoda has some impressive TK that Robo-blitz isn't affected by. Plus, when he uses his disruptor, three of them won't be affected (yoda will, and that may just be the end of him because of that). And they can continue beating on him. Jak is dealing with Alpha man, using invincibility and Midknighters prep to understand where he may appear after being erased from existence. Also using the prep, they prepare an approximate time for when Alpha-man uses time-stop, Jak matches that approximate time, and uses his own time stop to hold him off before he can do any permanent damage. Tp may be a problem, but i think invincibility may hold that off, not sure.Dr. doom, Mr Fantastic, and Graviton hold off the ruby knight, creating machines that can at least push him back until necessary, maybe with the duo minds they can create something that can defeat Ruby knight, if not, holding him off is good enough. final form Sora and Cloud are extremely fast, and with their combined skills and magic, they're gonna hold off Emerald knight for a while. They would have to dodge his stronger attacks, and they definitely aren't killing him, but they are holding him back until until the PH's arrive. If all else fails, Jak chills in the middle of everything Invincible while waiting for the PH's, the only thing causing harm being the disruptor, in which case he runs. But that is only if all else fails.

Power Houses

Popeye's beating robo-blitz, his toon speed and strength are off the charts, and with three cans i don't see him being defeated before he just pushes through Robo-blitz durability and kills him. Flash plays with Emerald knight, dodging his slowers opponents movements, while Majestic does the same with Alpha man. When EK tries his eradictar blast to end Flash, Flash and Majestic manipulate their opponents using their superior speed so that EK shoots and kills Alpha-man. Then Flash IMP's EK, and if ek attempts to use his self-destruct, Majestic tosses him from the planet. Asura and Him team up to defeat the Ruby Knight, using Asura's energy manipulation, and Him's slight reality manipulation, they find away to take Ruby Knight down. As an all else fails attack, Him just destroys the planet using the Sun, and hopefully Jak survives that to take the win. If not, then a stalemate is cool too.

Whoa! Radical plan!

You cleared!!!

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided
Soul_Rebel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Soul_Rebel

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Thanks!