DECU superman vs Eren yeager(attack on titan)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c0b60e7cb512
deactivated-5c0b60e7cb512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll DECU superman vs Eren yeager(attack on titan) (32 votes)

SUPERMAN 63%
eren yeager 22%
SHOW ME THE POLL RESULTS 16%
 • 
Avatar image for deactivated-5c0b60e7cb512
deactivated-5c0b60e7cb512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

who wins?

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By FullMetalEmprah

DCEU Superman is better than Eren in every category save for h2h skill, which will be irrelevant because of the stat differences. Honestly no one I know of in the entirety of AoT stands a remote chance against him.

Edit: I just thought I'd say, since you're new to the Vine and all, you gotta stop and think, has Eren done anything remotely similar to or on the level of things DCEU Superman has done? For example, could you picture Eren perceiving Flash as easily as Superman did? That feat alone means he is so much faster than Eren he will basically be able to win off of it and nothing else, since Eren has no AoE attacks or things of that nature to counter Supes' speed. Nor does he even have the speed feats himself to suggest he'll perceive Clark in the first place.

When you go to make VS threads, best thing to do is make sure characters have feats in the same league as each other, otherwise it gets called "spite"(and yes intentional mismatches are more common than you think, people can get REALLY salty when their favorite characters can't win) and a mismatch, resulting in a lock. You could also argue for Eren being on Supes' level if it's not locked, but that's an uphill battle you likely don't wanna fight.

Just trying to give some advice, just in case you were unaware.

Blackstar_95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are you kidding lol.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers