""Debunking the wank: Kylo Ren and Rey" A Refutation" Debunked

AllOfTheJsisnd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'll make this as short as possible because apparently @living162637made a thread debunking my claims about Rey and kilo not being titan level or high tiers in sabers. I'll just try to speed run this and plus it seems like this shitshow is already big enough so I'm just gonna have some fun lol.

Maybe in general terms such as sites like YouTube, Tik Tok, Discord and Quora, but this site specifically does not "hype" Ren or Rey to be the top of the food chain. Even the people that do from other platforms use far more concise and stronger arguments that were not even moderately addressed in said thread

I don't know about tiktok, discord, but from what I saw on quora everyone kind of agrees that Rey and kylo are nothing special and put them at like knight level. Funnily enough the YouTube community seems to just always claim kylo is padawan level because of his loss against Rey while at least this site tries to claim he's a bit higher so yeah.

First off, they are no such things as "tier 9s" in Disney canon. The tiering system is published after 2014, making it explicitly a Legends concept, and is subjective to the movies Gillard had creative control over, which would not entail of things like the OT. This will establish the theme of this blog. Sloppy, incoherent phrases and grammar, and the inability to reference only canon content. Ironically, as per Gillard, tiers are not objective, and 'tier 9s' can lose to lower tiers if circumstances and the story demands it, as I will later post

But it's pretty obvious that you claim Kylo is a "high tier" or a "titan level" character. So anyways you want him to be a high tier in the Disney canon verse.

There is many problems with this argument. For one, Anakin being conflicted and hindered on Mustafar is not that strong of a case

Then wouldn't Kylo be stronger from drowning in despair realizing he just killed his father as well? Like it's obvious the dark side feeds on your negative emotions and it will enhance you depending on your emotions. hell, the quote I posted stated that only Kylo felt weaker, not that he is confirmed to be weaker in actuality.

"But this shocking act of patricide didn't make the former Ben Solo feel stronger -somehow he felt weaker." -SW Databank

So judging from this quote it only says he, or kylo Ren felt weaker after killing his father, not that it's a fact he is confirmed weaker.

Let's understand Ren is conflicted and in shock, then gets shot off guard by a weapon that can one-shot troopers. The Force can amplify off hate and pain, but only when the mind can actually filter the pain into power, which is reliant off the level of pain induced

Only problem is that all blasters can one shot stormtroopers for a good 80 percent of the time (not completely accurate calc but you get the point). Not to mention stormtroopers are kinda fodder so it's not like that big of a deal.

Well as I was saying if Kylo was meant to be as skilled or powerful as you claim he should be able to filter the pain into power, but it seems like that's not the case lol.

This argument makes zero sense and immediately appeals to Legends examples, committing several false analogy's, instead of merely reading the passage you are "debunking"

Be it legends or canon, this is simply common sense that you can't access something immediately even if you have access to it due to the lack of control.

The text verbatim states Rey could access what Ren had

Some, but not all. It's clear that she can probably access to the most basic stuff like using a lightsaber but not necessarily the more complex stuff like force stasis, tutamanis, and other shit like that.

Jedi makes the claim the Praetorian Guards are confirmed "fodder" yet gives zero basis to it and zero scans. He claims the Knights of Ren are below the Inquisitor tier, with no scans. People can fail to prove any of their points and get worshipped

Jedi, like most ST scalers, fail to realize fighting the Knights of Ren without a lightsaber does not determine skill.... with a lightsaber. He fails to realize how the Knights are on a confirmed Force Nexus, similar nexus's allowing Inquisitors to swap hands with their vast superior in Ashoka by themselves, that the Knights have a implied style advantage and Ben is nerfed in combat without a lightsaber, which strengthens your Force prowess and ability in combat

No Caption Provided

The royal guards are already fodder in Star Wars canon as they barely do anything (in legends they actually do something but aren't that far up the food chain anyways so yeah), and the praetorian guards are the equivalent of the royal guards. do the math, they aren't supposed to be wpeorful at all.

Also exegol doesn't take away all of Kylo's skill so yeah. If Kylo was really that high up the tier list he could of just been able to ragdoll the kor via force abuse, but obviously he quickly got overwhelmed and was about to die until he got dyad amped and Anakin's lightsaber, where even then, he didn't instantly kill the kor.

The irony in arguing Kylo attained a "oneness" amp with zero basis to this interpretation while mentioning mental gymnastics cannot be understated. Furthermore, a feat performed once is not implicative of an outlier or amp. Outliers are inconsistent forms of data in a large sample size. If Kylo never attempts something like that again, there is no basis to suggesting it is inconsistent, because there is no sample size to appeal for to suggest this

I have also discussed other claims of "outlier" in separate threads that I will link below

It doesn't have to be mentioned, but it's obvious he was amped considering he couldn't perform something similar like this in the future when he was way stronger. And he performed the temple feat without breaking a sweat, further implying he was amped at least in some way when you look at his later feats (kylo vs kor, kylo vs praetorian guards, kylo vs Rey, etc.)

The website he linked is not only deleted but has zero basis to actually being canon. I have also described my refutations to this terrible argument in another thread, as well as the Twitter statement, which isn't canon. Here's what is canon

As Vader hurled my body toward its inevitable demise, my great plan moved to its next phase. For my knowledge of the dark side was without equal. And its unlimited power was still with me...

Although the world itself may be dead, the spirits of the fallen Sith entombed in the Valley of the Dark Lords live on eternally. As my power grows, I have heard the whispers of my predecessors calling to me from Moraband

And here's a blog showing feats better than his OT state

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Considering all of the shadow of his former self quotes I won't be surprised if he was "sub jinn" or something like that.

For anyone that does see this and disagree, I offer anyone the choice to discuss with me, vocally, point by point for scales for Ren, and certain arguments.

Funnily enough, every thread I go to as long as someone doesn't agree that kylo and Rey are god tiers in the Disney canon you will just attack them even though they give their points.

As for Jedi, who's favorite arguments seem to be appealing for my ban, making up arguments about how I think Ren above Freeza/Starkiller/Legends/Sidious, and making spite threads to bump immediately to prove a point, please do not waste time responding unless all of your points are on the basis of feats and scans provided

You literally just proved what I said above, you're saying the because you want Rey and kylo to be god tiers and will attack people who don't agree with you. Having the occasional outlier is ok and won't affect a character's progress. However for Kylo and Rey it's incredibly consistent so therefore it's really obvious they weren't meant to be sidious level. Also I've never wanted to get you banned, I only wanted one of the mods to give you a warning for your kind of aggressive behavior when someone doesn't think the sequel trilogy cast are super high on the tier list.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Awesome job man. It’s sad how people think 1000 posts of mental gymnastics will ever put Kylo on the level of Titans like Yoda, KFV, or Windu. Let alone even higher with the likes of Vader, Luke, or OWK Kenobi.

RIP Prime Luke level Kylo lmaoo

Jucaslucasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just CaV already.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Wolfrazer
@allofthejsisnd said:

The royal guards are already fodder in Star Wars canon as they barely do anything (in legends they actually do something but aren't that far up the food chain anyways so yeah)

I'ma need you to show the IRG of C-Canon Legends more respect my guy. They are top level warriors, for nameless characters anyway.

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CryoLancer47

Good job. You pretty much broke down the Kylo wank to it's most basic and pure level.

All flowery language/vague statments. And 0 actual feats to back up said words.

And about TFA Kylo getting hit by Chewie’s Bowcaster, and being "Unbalanced" and feeling "Weaker" after killing the dad he wasn't very close to in the first place:

And in case anyone brings up the "M-muh Kylo was unbalanced during TFA by Chewie’s bowcaster and killing his daddy!".

Here's a thorough counter to that poor excuse:

Even if we use the bowcaster excuse. That's nothing compared to Dooku's Force Lightning + Ragdoll:

No Caption Provided

Which AoTC Anakin tanked and recovers from half a minute later, to fight Dooku.

Or getting tagged by the Electrostaff of a MagnaGuard, and getting up quickly to continue fighting, like Pre-ESB Luke did:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Or getting smacked hard by a giant monster with metal limbs, like Kongo The Disemboweler. And recovering immediately:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The fact that Kylo was affected that much by the Bowcaster, speaks more about his durability in comparison to these two.

A true Sith/Darksider draws their power from rage and pain. There's a reason Vader uses his suit, despite hating the ever loving Jawa out of it.

Kylo Suffering that much is pathetic. And killing his dad doesn't excuse the fact that he found time to mess with Finn, despite being "unbalanced" by killing his father. Yet he has time to frick with this nobody for some reason?

And even the likes of Ezra can tank worse in weaker iterations:

Tanks a Force-Push by the Grand Inquisitor, and recovers quickly:

No Caption Provided

Keep in mind, the Grand Inquisitor can KO Kanan with a casual Force-Push:

No Caption Provided

So even if the Force-Push Ezra tanked wasn't as powerful. It's still quite impressive that he managed to recover from it that quickly.

Tanks a Force-Push by Vader. The same Force-Push managed to daze/disorient Kanan for a bit. And Ezra quickly recovers a few seconds later, to help his Master against the Dark Lord:

Tanked another Force-Push by Vader. Which slammed him hard against the hard, metal leg of an AT-ST Walker:
Tanked another Force-Push by Vader. Which slammed him hard against the hard, metal leg of an AT-ST Walker:
And he was fine afterwards, with 0 injuries.With maximum effort, he can somewhat slowdown a toying Rebels Vader's attempt at killing him with the Force:
And he was fine afterwards, with 0 injuries.With maximum effort, he can somewhat slowdown a toying Rebels Vader's attempt at killing him with the Force:
No Caption Provided

And keep in mind, the above happens immediately after he got Force-Pushed by Vader. So that's both a durability, and pain tolerance feat for this inferior version of Ezra.

Tanks a bitch-slap from Darth "No child shall be harmed" Vader:

No Caption Provided

Which as shown above, sent him flying several feet away.

While off guard, he tanks getting shot in the back by a real one:

No Caption Provided

Thrawn with a gun has been confirmed by Palpatine as an Omnipotent being above the Son & Daughter. So the feat above puts Ezra at Galaxy level in durability, at bare minimum.

In all seriousness. Thrawn's cheap shot made Ezra's left arm completely useless. But he still blitzes, disarms him. And sends Thrawn flying without much trouble:

No Caption Provided

Despite how painful such an injury would be. And how much it should affect someone's performance.

And Ezra then goes on to control the ship sized creature and make it hold Thrawn in place. And multi-task by showing that he can shut a big metal door closed before anyone else gets in:

No Caption Provided

All while he was still in pain from his fresh injury.

As well as an inferior version of Luke, who managed to tank worse than that Bowcaster bolt, when he was blind, no less:

Luke Vs Boba. It's important to note that Boba used gear and under-handed tactics in this fight:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Vader lived in constant self-loathing and depression for committing genocide, and blaming himself for the death of his wife. Whom he loved dearly and had a closer connection to, when compared to Han & Kylo. Who didn't have the closes of relationships. And he still performed better than Kylo 99% of the time. Despite being borderline suicidal.

Heck! If you wanna go further. Mustafar Vader was suffering from (arguably) the greatest nerf in Star Wars history, in both Legends & Canon. Which kicked him down far below his KFV self and power level. And he still dominated his fight against Mustafar Kenobi:

He then goes on to struggle against Mustafar Vader in CQC on multiple occasions.

Mustafar Vader breaks Kenobi's guard and kicks him:

No Caption Provided

Mustafar Vader drives Kenobi back, and overpowers him again:

No Caption Provided

Vader overpowers and chokes Kenobi:

No Caption Provided

Kenobi only manages to escape with a kick when Vader wasn't ready, only for Vader to recover quickly and kick Obi-Wan before the latter can swing at him:

No Caption Provided

Both are equally matched in the Force, and are blown back from the clash. But Vader recovers immediately, while Kenobi is clearly affected by what happened:

No Caption Provided

This is how much a kick from Kenobi affects the hindered Vader:

No Caption Provided

And this is how a kick from Vader affects Kenobi:

No Caption Provided

Vader overpowers Kenobi in a blade-lock, TWICE:

No Caption Provided

And I'm sure there's a few more if we go further.

And Mustafar Kenobi is > Utapau Kenobi who is > Base RoTS/Invisible Hand Kenobi:

As well as him possibly being at his previous Prime level (Before the events of OWK, of course.) And reaching insane heights after the Invisible Hand fight. Specifically Utapau and Mustafar:

Moreover, at this point in time Kenobi hadn't learned to reach the heights he had by Utapau, let alone Mustafar (easily his most powerful self):

"That is so like you, Master Kenobi," the Korun Master had said, shaking his head. "I am called a great swordsman because I invented a lethal style; but who is greater, the creator of a killing form—or the master of the classic form?""I'm very flattered that you would consider me a master, but really—""Not a master. The master," Mace had said. "Be who you are, and Grievous will never defeat you."

So now, facing the tornado of annihilating energy that is Grievous's attack, Obi-Wan simply is who he is.

The electrodrivers powering Grievous's mechanical arms let each of the four attack thrice in a single second; integrated by combat algorithms in the bio-droid's electronic network of peripheral processors, each of the twelve strikes per second came from a dif-ferent angle with different speed and intensity, an unpredictably broken rhythm of slashes, chops, and stabs of which every single one could take Obi-Wan's life. Not one touched him.

After all, he had often walked unscathed through hornet-swarms of blasterfire, defended only by the Force's direction of his blade; countering twelve blows per second was only difficult, not impossible. His blade wove an intricate web of angles and curves, never truly fast but always just fast enough, each motion of his lightsaber subtly interfering with three or four or eight of the general's strikes, the rest sizzling past him, his precise, minimal shifts of weight and stance slipping them by centimeters.Grievous, snarling fury, ramped up the intensity and velocity of his attacks—sixteen per second, eighteen—until finally, at twenty strikes per second, he overloaded Obi-Wan's defense. So Obi-Wan used his defense to attack. A subtle shift in the angle of a single parry brought Obi-Wan's blade in contact not with the blade of the oncoming lightsaber, but with the handgrip. —slice— The blade winked out of existence a hairbreadth before it would have burned through Obi-Wan's forehead. Half the severed lightsaber skittered away, along with the duranium thumb and first finger of the hand that had held it

This is elaborated on in the Mustafar duel, where Kenobi not only becomes "who he is" but also lets go of all attachments and focuses on one thing; stopping Anakin:

With Anakin's grip on his wrists bending his arms near to breaking, forcing both their lightsabers down in a slow but un-stoppable arc, Obi-Wan let go. Of everything.

His hopes. His fears. His obligation to the Jedi, his promise to Qui-Gon, his failure with Anakin. And their lightsabers.

Startled, Anakin instinctively shifted his Force grip, releasing one wrist to reach for his blade; in that instant Obi-Wan twisted free of his other hand and with the Force caught up his own blade, reversing it along his forearm so that his swift parry of Anakin's thundering overhand not only blocked the strike but directed both blades to slice through the wall against which he stood. He slid Anakin's following thrust through the wall on the opposite side, guiding both blades again up and over his head in a circular sweep so that he could use the power of Anakin's next chop to drive himself backward through the wall, outside into the smoke and the falling cinders.

Anakin followed, constantly attacking; Obi-Wan again gave ground, retreating along a narrow balcony high above the black-sand shoreline of a lake of fire.

Mustafar hummed with death behind his back, only a moment away, somewhere out there among the rivers of molten rock. Obi-Wan let Anakin drive him toward it.

It was a place, he decided, they should reach together. Anakin forced him back and back, slamming his blade down with strength that seemed to flow from the volcano overhead. He spun and whirled and sliced razor-sharp shards of steel from the wall and shot them at Obi-Wan with the full heat of his fury. He slashed through a control panel along the walkway, and the ray shield that had held back the lava storm vanished.

Fire rained around them.

Obi-Wan backed to the end of the balcony; behind him was only a power conduit no thicker than his arm, connecting it to the main collection plant of the old lava mine, over a riverbed that flowed with white-hot molten stone. Obi-Wan stepped backward onto the conduit without hesitation, his balance flawless as he parried chop after chop.

Anakin came on.

Out on the tightrope of power conduit, their blades blurred even faster than before. They chopped and slashed and parried and blocked. Lava bombs thundered to the ground below, shedding drops of burning stone that scorched their robes. Smoke shrouded the planet's star, and now the only light came from the hell-glow of the lava below them and from their blades themselves. Flares of energy crackled and spat.

This was not Sith against Jedi. This was not light against dark or good against evil; it had nothing to do with duty or philosophy, religion or morals.

It was Anakin against Obi-Wan.

Personally.

Just the two of them, and the damage they had done to each other.

Obi-Wan backflipped from the conduit to a coupling nexus of the main collection plant; when Anakin flew in pursuit, Obi-Wan leapt again. They spun and whirled throughout its levels, up its stairs, and across its platforms; they battled out onto the collection panels over which the cascades of lava poured, and Obi-Wan, out on the edge of the collection panel, hunching under a curve of durasteel that splashed aside gouts of lava, deflecting Force blasts and countering strikes from this creature of rage that had been his best friend, suddenly comprehended an unexpectedly profound truth.

The man he faced was everything Obi-Wan had devoted his life to destroying: Murderer. Traitor. Fallen Jedi. Lord of the Sith. And here, and now, despite it all...Obi-Wan still loved him.

Yoda had said it, flat-out: Allow such attachments to pass out of one's life, a Jedi must, but Obi-Wan had never let himself understand. He had argued for Anakin, made excuses, covered for him again and again and again; all the while this attachment he denied even feeling had blinded him to the dark path his best friend walked.

Obi-Wan knew there was, in the end, only one answer for attachment...

He let it go.

And depending on the continuity. Dooku considers Base RoTS Kenobi either fodder or too predictable:

As well Dooku casually humiliating RoTS Kenobi:

Dooku is capable of humiliating Kenobi by a surprise choke, or because he's "Too clumsy & predictable" for him. Depending on the medium you use:

No Caption Provided

Which shows a clear difference between the two. Kenobi's performance is that of a jabroni in comparison to base Anakin. Who managed to at least keep up on multiple occasions against the Count in his weaker TCW versions. Kenobi's the one that always gets negged more than he keeps up.

And we all know what happened to Dooku against Zonakin, who is << KFV

Luke cut himself off from the Force for years. And he still clowned Kylo. With the latter never even getting close to tagging his projection. And showing how sloppy he was, even in a Superior version to his "unbalanced" TFA iteration.

Kylo has no excuse for such crappy performances.

Kylo is just straight-up pathetic for a Darksider.

Living162637

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cryolancer47:

Mustafar Vader wasn’t nerfed in Legends and arguably not canon lol, get some actual scales and form your own opinion instead of that passed down misconception

SonOfDarkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cryolancer47: those aren’t great comparisons for the bowcaster shot.

A better comparison would be when Ventress was shot on Dathomir. She was shot by a regular blaster and had to be carried off the battlefield. Kylo took a hit from a more powerful weapon and was still able to chase and fight Rey.

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By CryoLancer47
@sonofdarkness said:

@cryolancer47: those aren’t great comparisons for the bowcaster shot.

A better comparison would be when Ventress was shot on Dathomir. She was shot by a regular blaster and had to be carried off the battlefield. Kylo took a hit from a more powerful weapon and was still able to chase and fight Rey.

No. They're all equal if not better in comparison to that Bowcaster shot.

And using that one showing from Ventress, to prop up Kylo in comparison, doesn't work.

Because Ventress has better durability/pain tolerance feats to counter that low-end showing:

Durability

One of her best physical traits was her durability to attack, and Pain Tolerance.

No Caption Provided

Ventress fights through a Force choke from Opress, then gets slammed around by Opress's TK a few times, and finaly shrugs of Count Dooku's own Force Lightning all in the same battle.

Ventress gets shot by a blaster, stabbed by a lightsaber, and feigns death to Obi Wan senses. She then revives herself to jack the star ship.

No Caption Provided

Ventress gets crushed a large 30+ ton stone column. Rolls it off and gets back up.

No Caption Provided

Then gets TK blasted through a solid stone wall by Anakin in the same fight. She keeps fighting at her best.

The blaster bolt hurting her that much is a clear low-showing for the character.

SonOfDarkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SonOfDarkness

@cryolancer47: Bro 3 of those examples aren’t even canon and the ones that are canon are completely different than being shot by a blaster so not fair comparisons.

Avatar image for wordsbeyondfic0
WordsBeyondFic0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think most people are going off of statements about Kylo Ren's potential which makes them overestimate him. Now while he's not a particularly good duelist, his force power (if we count the comics) are exceptional and should be compared to jedi masters. If he ever lived up to his potential in force alone I have no doubt wank would've never been needed.

Avatar image for deactivated-644955ddb0ed3
deactivated-644955ddb0ed3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By CryoLancer47
@sonofdarkness said:

@cryolancer47: Bro 3 of those examples aren’t even canon and the one that is canon is completely different than being shot by a blaster.

Those 3 showings are still feats for the character. I'm not here to show Canon exclusive stuff. I'm showing examples of people tanking stuff that's clearly far above the Bowcaster shot via visual evidence. Since that's what people use to wank Kylo tanking it.

But even if we ignore them. She still has better durability in Canon:

Durability/Pain tolerance/Willpower

Ventress survives being crushed by a rancor with no apparent damage

Howling in pain, the rancor staggered backwards. Ventress charged at Anakin, unaware that the beast was almost upon her. The rancor collapsed on top of Ventress, and Anakin dashed away to help Ahsoka.

-- The Clone Wars Junior Novelization

Loading Video...

(credit to ShootingNova)

(Canon) An injured Ventress survives a massive drop, then getting thrown around by Grievous:

Ventress's lightsaber flew out of her hand as she and Grievous plunged downward. She struck the ledge of a lower level hard, her head hanging over the edge. Grievous was atop her, his slitted golden eyes hungry for blood as he growled down at her, his foot on her throat. He seized her with his four hands and hurled her down to the level below them. She slammed against the wall beside one of the elegant windows and crumpled to the ledge.

She was taking a bad beating, she realized in some distant part of her mind. The earlier blow to her skull should have killed her.

Credit to WollfMyth209

(Canon) She ignores the pain caused by lightsaber burns on her wrists:

The lightsaber burns on Ventress's wrists were exquisitely painful, but she didn't care. [...] She could take a little pain.

Credit to DarthWill3

More durability feats:

Gets Force-Pushed so hard by a bloodlusted Anakin, that she cracks the wall behind her:

No Caption Provided

And survives a Force-Choke from him:

No Caption Provided

Keep in mind. Anakin was bloodlusted throughout their little encounter. And almost came close to killing Ventress in his rage.

Also, the fact smoke comes off of AoTC Anakin & Ventress's whole bodies, when they're electrocuted by Dooku:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And Dooku's lightning being > Blaster shots & the Bowcaster is further supported by the fact that Savage, someone who can tank multiple blaster bolts when he was surrounded by many battle droids:

No Caption Provided

Is brought to his knees and yells in pain when he gets electrocuted by Dooku's lightning:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It's important to remember that Dooku wasn't intending on killing Savage in the GIFs above. Just punishing him for his failure. And he wasn't going all-out while doing so.

And Savage straight-up gets sent flying and ragdolled similar to what happened to AoTC Anakin, by a Dooku who's putting actual effort:

No Caption Provided

And that's all ignoring the fact that a weaker version of Dooku in AoTC Dooku, was capable of pressing Yoda with his Force Lightning. And was equal to him in Force-Power.

Which places even AoTC Dooku's Force abilities and attacks far above Kylo. And I'm sure you're familiar with the Mountain feat which was performed by Pre-TPM Yoda. Which AoTC Dooku scales above via contending with a stronger Yoda. And being confirmed as his peer in Force-Power.

So them surviving his Lightning is definitely > the Bowcaster shot. Visual evidence and scaling proves it.

Darthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Are you guys obsessed with Kylo Ren and Rey or something? lol, I see more Debunk than actual wank, in fact I never see anyone wanking these two fodder

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 takenstew22  Moderator

@heiqn said:

Are you guys obsessed with Kylo Ren and Rey or something?

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By CryoLancer47
@takenstew22 said:
@heiqn said:

You wouldn't believe the level of wank back in the day. And by back in the day, I mean since the release of The Last Jedi/The Rise of Skywlaker, up to a few months ago.

And all the Rey Vs Goku/Naruto/Saitama threads. Or Kylo Vs Legends character battles.

And if anyone spoke up against it. They get death threats/insults from a certain ST wanker.

What you're both seeing here is just people finally being done and going up against said wank.

lazerbeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda one-shots the sequels

saboyaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

king intimidates both fodders

FreeFaceMask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A_FINE_EDITION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heiqn said:

Are you guys obsessed with Kylo Ren and Rey or something? lol, I see more Debunk than actual wank, in fact I never see anyone wanking these two fodder

There’s occasionally some utterly delusional wankage from what I assume are trolls.

Avatar image for deactivated-6313c3c9405ec
deactivated-6313c3c9405ec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator
@cryolancer47 said:
@takenstew22 said:
@heiqn said:

You wouldn't believe the level of wank back in the day. And by back in the day, I mean since the release of The Last Jedi/The Rise of Skywlaker, up to a few months ago.

And all the Rey Vs Goku/Naruto/Saitama threads. Or Kylo Vs Legends character battles.

And if anyone spoke up against it. They get death threats/insults from a certain ST wanker.

What you're both seeing here is just people finally being done and going up against said wank.

The Rey troll was the only one I can remember who wanked her tho.

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22 said:

@cryolancer47 said:
@takenstew22 said:
@heiqn said:

The Rey troll was the only one I can remember who wanked her tho.

One troll is an understatement, you absolute seggs god. There are still many who wank Rey & Kylo to High-Tier status, to this day.

Some believe they can beat Dooku, and have more Force-Power than him, as well as scaling:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/supreme-leader-kylo-ren-vs-count-dookudarth-tyranu-2157824/

The same Dooku that scales above Pre-TPM Yoda that stopped a mountain.

Some believe they can even beat Canon Vader, or give him a good fight in Sabers & Force. Despite his superior feats in both categories.

Or even his Official equal in Luke:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/supreme-leader-kylo-ren-tros-vs-jedi-knight-luke-s-2263211/

Some even still believe Rey can beat Legends High-Tiers like Starkiller with her vague "All the Jedi" amp, that allowed her to reflect Palpatine's lightning while standing in place, and then dying.

Or even recently, Prime Legends Vader:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/all-jedi-rey-vs-legends-vader-2275699/

And let's not forget those who believe Dyad Sidious/ATJ Rey being > Mortis Anakin/The Son:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/mortis-anakin-vs-dyad-sidious-and-amped-rey-2185305/

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/the-son-vs-all-sith-palpatine-and-all-jedi-rey-2066675/

There's not many of them (Except for that one guy with 20+ Alts). But people who wank them exist in every match-up that includes those two.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Wolfrazer

@cryolancer47: Speaking of Dyad Sidious, I feel like his supposed power he got...didn't really match his actual power shown. I mean we know now that, he absorbed Rey/Kylo's Dyad, he's on Exegol and so he drew upon the darkside Nexus, all the Sith yada yada.

So....all that and the best he can do with Force Lightning is essentially be a giant EMP bomb against unshielded ships? I mean we even see in the scene, it takes multiple bolts of lightning to start making things explode within the larger cruisers, so chain reaction going on in that instance.

So all that power, wouldn't it make more sense for all that power that he's channeling to start obliterating ships? Even the smaller starfighter grade weren't immediately vaporized.

I mean maybe I could understand it if this was only Dyad Sidious, but no, it wasn't just that, but he also drew on the Nexus as well for this attack.

Sure ok you could say the bolts individually were weaker, so then this would be more of a range/accuracy feat and not so much of a power feat. So then you run into the problem of trying to figure out just how powerful the lightning really is when it's concentrated.

But even then with the individual bolts, I feel like with all that power he got, smaller ships at the least should have been immediately vaporized to dust.

It's still a very great feat for him sure, but I'm still lost on where his power is suppose to be in terms of destructive output, because that feat wasn't really destructive.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 takenstew22  Moderator
CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By CryoLancer47

@edward_nashton: Hey there, Son-of-The-Force. Didn't know you were back to this account.

What happened to the that new one with the Messi pfp?

Also, are the people you tagged buddies from your discord or something? Or are you just annoying randos on the Vine?