Debunking ScrewAttack’s Thanos vs Darkseid

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 20

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps:

I will answer you after I prove to these Wonder Woman fans that Wonder Woman is no match for Thor and never will. Just wait.

Wanking or lowballing unrelated characters is a terrible idea to build credibility for a debunk thread. Any person who thinks Diana would be no match for Thor and never will has lost the control about their life and should burn their Thor shrine as first emergency action.

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6891767abb2
deactivated-5c6891767abb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arthurcurry89: @noone1996: the comment section of screw attack is the most toxic thing

Those comment section transforms into toxic saltfests where people just wank their favourite character giving them undone feats or outlierish one massively overexaggerating them to absurds such as Hulk MTFL +++++++++++++ speed or Thor a multiverse buster etc.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebab2b43ed4e
deactivated-5ebab2b43ed4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’d love to one day see an actual WW vs Thor CaV with knowledgeable debaters, without salt and blatant high/lowballing.

XxDarknessxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By XxDarknessxX

@gunchar16: no she didnt.

Call me when she lifts 20 planets with a one arm.

Call me when she can keep up/match hulk/juggernaut level characters in strength, she got her hands broken by doomsday and got one shot by superman.

Call me when she has an attack that can almost kill a galactus level character.

Call me when she can tank planet busting attacks with ease.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#108  Edited By Jestersmiles
Wrathofthebrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Wrathofthebrad

Oh god they released a new Saltbattle, wait how did this turn into crazy Thor wank?

XxDarknessxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By XxDarknessxX

@alsimmons77:

1-no, they are not trolls or fanboys, they are serious when they say that, go to the wolverine vs deathstroke threads.

2-yes they do, but the ones thor takes on are more powerful, name a guy thats as powerful as galactus or IG Thanos THAT wonder woman took on.

3-no, I can see thor killing doomsday sense he already took on simliar opponents such as mangog and kurse, the fact that cheetah is a villain to wonder woman is embarrassing, loki's magic is dr.strange/Fate level, surter is skyfather level, and the destroyer has an armor thats just as strong as wonder woman's armor if not more powerful, and lets not forget ymir.

4-thor is still more experienced, diana dies after trying so badly.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The stipulations for the battle don’t even make sense. Why would you give Thanos the Infinity Gauntlet in the first place, an item that massively amps him. That’s not even something he normally has, he just had it in a famous story. People do realize that Thanos is powerful even without the gauntlet?

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kanyecosby: well they are living up thier name screwattack lol

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Emanresu_20

@kanyecosby:

The hosts in Deathbattle aren’t the ones doing the research. It’s this lady who goes on respect threads and does her own research and Calcs.

Even in their Base Forms Thanos is hovering around Sky Father.

XxDarknessxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After rewatching their video I have to edit my debunk again.

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kanyecosby: Many people think Thanos is just a stronger Hulk without the gauntlet lol

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Alsimmons77

@xxdarknessxx:

1-no, they are not trolls or fanboys, they are serious when they say that, go to the wolverine vs deathstroke threads.

They are fanboys if they are serious, what's so hard to understand about that?

2-yes they do, but the ones thor takes on are more powerful, name a guy thats as powerful as galactus or IG Thanos THAT wonder woman took on.

Quantum Beings, Upside Down Man and the Adjudicator. And even if they had taken on The Living Tribunal or Lucifer Morningstar would that still change nothing.

3-no, I can see thor killing doomsday sense he already took on simliar opponents such as mangog and kurse

Good for you, Thor gets still owned by Doomsday and Diana already took on similar opponents to almost anything Thor fought as well.

the fact that cheetah is a villain to wonder woman is embarrassing, loki's magic is dr.strang/fate level, surter is skyfather level, and the destroyer has an armor thats just as strong as wonder woman's armor if not more powerful, and lets not forget ymir.

The fact that Diana has a legitimate Speedster as villain is certainly far less embarrassing than that Captain Slowdinson got often enough embarrassed by street levelers, Loki outright held back against Thor and Tsaritsa is still a reality warper, Ares reached also skyfather level, the Upside Down Man still takes a big dump on something like the Destroyer and let's not forget the Adjudicator.

4-thor is still more experienced, diana dies after trying so badly.

Diana is still more skilled and the only one trying so badly here is you, oh and Thor dies.

Tenguswordsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know, people usually joke when they talk about their Brain Cells being erased because of learning about something stupid.

Well, I think I did lose one or two by watching this DB...

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Lol who you doing this for? The YouTube comments who don't come to comic vine?

DeadpoolUchiha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After rewatching their video I have to edit my debunk again.

But Darkseid is a multiversal being so it makes perfect sense.

The fact that darkseid lost to doomsday who doesnt have any planetery feats to speak of make SA saying that hes multiversal look dumb.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kanyecosby: Many people think Thanos is just a stronger Hulk without the gauntlet lol

Probably from the influence of Infinity War, as the general audience will think based of his MCU continuity to be a glorified Hulk.

XxDarknessxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By XxDarknessxX

@incursion2: THANK YOU!!!! Thats why I want you all to spread this DEBUNK in youtube!!!!! THEY ARE SPREADING MISINFORMATION ABOUT THANOS LIKE HE NEEDS THE GEMS TO MATCH DARKSEID!!!! LOL

Michaelbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxdarknessxx: You take DBs seriously?? for real, they just toss a coin for complicated fights and they choose the character they like more for the victory. There are lots of battles to debunk like: Vergil VS Sephiroth, Batman VS Captain America, Spiderman2099 VS BatmanBeyond, Daredevil vs Nightwing and etc. SA is just for fun and animation while the (actually underrated) 3TR channel is a good one to know who can win a fight since he took a more analytic approach to them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gunchar16: no she didnt.

1.Call me when she lifts 20 planets with a one arm.

2.Call me when she can keep up/match hulk/juggernaut level characters in strength, she got her hands broken by doomsday and got one shot by superman.

3.Call me when she has an attack that can almost kill a galactus level character.

4.Call me when she can tank planet busting attacks with ease.

Ok now u exagerrate him

AD 1. THOR NEVER LIFTED 20 PLANETS ! HE RESISTED FORCE WHICH HE APROXIMATED TO BE 20 PLANETS OF COMPLETELY UNKNOWN MASS,

AD.2 CALL ME COULD THOR CASUALLY BREAK ( WITH BARE HAND WTHOUT ENHANCEMENTS ) CRONUS SICKLE, A DEVICE CAPABLE OF CONTAINING GODWAVE OF BIG BANG POWER

AD.3 DGRTH, ARES IN HIS OWN REALM, NEMESIS

AD.4 IMPERIEX EXPLOSION ( LOW BIG BANG LVL ) OR VOID EXPLOSION (MULTI-SOLAR SYSTEM LVL STRIKE)

I knew well even Wonder Woman is downballed at comicvine

Honestly i enjoy butthurt Hulk and Thor fanboys at DanCo ( smartest comicbook nerd ever at youtube ) comment section when Hulk loses to WW or WW stomps Hercules etc.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Honestly i enjoy more salty Thor and Hulk fanboy butthurt much more than Goku fanboys butthurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxdarknessxx: I am not saying Ww wins to Thor . I agree Thor wins to WW at not super modes forms via great versatility, ranged attacks, haxes and better weapon ( mjolnir ) .

XxDarknessxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So here’s their video, if you can just help me by putting my link their:

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

I agree SA is biased to dc and used non canon comics as argument but in reality Thanos cannot beat true Darkseid on his own. Avatar of it might beat but not True Darkseid

XxDarknessxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxdarknessxx said:

Loading Video...

I agree SA is biased to dc and used non canon comics as argument but in reality Thanos cannot beat true Darkseid on his own. Avatar of it might beat but not True Darkseid

I updated my debunk to include their false information about Darkseid being faster than silver surfer and darkseid omga beams being universal.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Gracetrack

@arthurcurry89: Marvel had an equal number of wins up until this battle. This puts DC ahead by one, if I'm not mistaken.

If the Death Battle guys are biased toward DC, it doesn't really show in the results.

XxDarknessxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gracetrack: dc won more important battles.marvel mostly won street level battles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxdarknessxx:

In my opinion:

Hulk rather wins against Doomsday

Dr Strange always outsmarts more powerful opponents so he would outsmart Dr Fate/Nabu

Green Arrow would with easy-mid difficulty win against Hawkeye

Daredevil rather beats Nightwing

WW would mop the floor with Rouge. Even extremely holding back version

Thor in normal mode wins against WW with high difficulty ( but Warrior M. loses badly to bracelett off mode )

Captain America would beat Batman

Deathstroke destroy Deadpool ( despite i love Wade much more )

I think Lex Luthor has greater tech than Stark ( guy who prepares entire life to destroy JL mainly Superman or Supergirl )

XxDarknessxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By XxDarknessxX

@stormshadow_x: yeah, they really need to know the truth and that death battle is just very wrong.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arthurcurry89: Most of those match ups are very subjective and debatable. But I'm curious how does Slade put down Wade for good, since it's a battle to the death he has no way on killing him permanently, It'd be a stalemate at best. Same could be applied to Doomsday.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holy.. I just watched the death battle... I.. I can’t rven.. Didn’t IG thanos beat Galactus? We’re legit comparing a dude who has been beaten by Superman multiple times to a guy who stomped Galactus and Eternity... <sigh>

X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arthurcurry89: Most of those match ups are very subjective and debatable. But I'm curious how does Slade put down Wade for good, since it's a battle to the death he has no way on killing him permanently, It'd be a stalemate at best. Same could be applied to Doomsday.

Deadpool healing factor isn't infinite like Hulk's one. If Deadpool is teated apart brutally he won't be capable of being regenerate fluently. If we use composites version so Deadpool is true One Above All, so then Wade can fight Yahweh or Angel brothers

XxDarknessxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By XxDarknessxX

@xzone: he one shot eternity not just beat him, he was so powerful that even the living tribunal started seeing problems in the universe because of his huge power.

But hey, how good is my debunk? I pretty much debunked everything.

bouncyhippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ya'lls don't understand. Darkseid has beaten superman and superman has beaten darkseid. Darkseid is on a whole different scale than thanos with IG. This means superman would still easily knock out 100 thors with 100 stormbreakers coming at him at light speed. Im surprise people still compare superman vs thor to this day. People like to put thor high end feats to superman low end feats to make it look good.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxdarknessxx: Tbh, didn’t look through it all cause I’m irritated by how stupid people are lol

X

Vulkanian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bouncyhippo: They should of just said this, tbh.

They think Superman is omnipotent, so anyone relative to him that they put in a fight has always won.

Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I don't care who's the victor honestly. The soundtrack and animation was what I came to see in most death battles by SA, try not to take anything they do personal regardless of their bias. They've already stated they're not a reliable source and even stated that their answer isn't always right. Only the writers is where we should get our answers from.

XxDarknessxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By XxDarknessxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxdarknessxx: Overally i like your debunk.

SA cares only about views and subscribers. Thet don't care who wins

XxDarknessxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By XxDarknessxX

@arthurcurry89: the only problem is that I want my debunk to be seen by a bigger audience so my message be known to all, do you know chuck? Link him to my debunk if you can, his a thanos fan with a huge channel.

JackKira89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxdarknessxx
First off Screwattack NEVER gave Diana the strength feat...but the speed feat which overshadows thor hard. second Diana had a sword that severs atoms......not to mention she did block all of those shards coming from all over the universe so again what is the point about that?

Also i mean it's quite common for the infinite gauntlet to not work outside of it's main universe and they FOUGHT in marvel's universe, and he again listen to this. darkseid no matter WHAT avatar he is is darkseid. he DID survive all crisis events, and thus those are all of his feats. And to put an end to Thanos being tricked if Darkseid really wanted to he can just grab him and pull him through to not even his own universe but to another.....for your true darkseid argument you are failing to understand that if he literally comes into the universe it would instantly die.......thanos speed is weaker than darkseid's avatar feat by far calculations or no. You claim he has unlimited speed which is false. power does not mean speed. he has limitless power with the gems but not speed for heavens sake.

You do realize that darkseid indirectly counters the gauntlet right? He has everything the gauntlet can do, survived being erased from existence, survived the crisis events that were reboots, even when he "died" they had to bring him back for it caused multi versal ramifications. Also essence of darkseid wasn't true darkseid. it was bossseids avatar....

Here is a fun fact for you AM beats Galactus 10/10 times for he is multiverse level, and rather than "eats plants" the duded does universes instead. he is OLDER the Galctus and guess what darksied has fought and even tricked other Monitors, and the source is also just as old as the AM for he was around after the creation of everything.....

Also you do realize that after darkseid was beaten by doomsday it was latter stated that he recovered then put the superman robot into a small gem, and then later confirmed to be an avatar right? For it was a recon on DC's part for they had it so it was an avatar for true darkseid is in the fourth world. For again all darkseid we see is darkseid from back in pre crisis.

lastly you know AM currently is yeah weaker than who he formally was for you know specter, pre crisis superman etc had to really put him in his place along with the others, and even now is still consider to be a multiverse threat? Again also pre crisis superman is broke. the sneeze feat is actually legit. the magic power just MADE him sneeze.....otherwise it would have stated the magic powder amped his regular sneezes.....again superman while yes en hailed all that magic powered it wasn't ever stated to have just amped his regular sneezes. rather he was just going to make him sneeze also notice how it said super sneeze not his normal sneeze...so imagine you usually run normal but then go super speed. That is basically what Superman did and even if you don't count the speed feat that superman pulled planets from another universe to another...and the speed feat for Superman that did sneeze is even called into question for he flew to a DEAD universe......So again Thanos will still die the way he is meant to die. Darkseid if he really does want to can end him in ways that will not have thanos react fast enough for him to do anything.:

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@incursion2: THANK YOU!!!! Thats why I want you all to spread this DEBUNK in youtube!!!!! THEY ARE SPREADING MISINFORMATION ABOUT THANOS LIKE HE NEEDS THE GEMS TO MATCH DARKSEID!!!! LOL

I know right? Its frustrating lol

XxDarknessxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackkira89: LOL, you are about to get owned by me just wait, I hope you are joking first so I dont write an entire paragraph for nothing? Ok?

JackKira89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By JackKira89

@xxdarknessxx: @xxdarknessxx Mate bring it on. Try to justify thanos all you want and it will still end in his defeat. This is like Pokemon vs Digimon all over again. People just can't accept that their beloved franchises is weaker than their counter part and even with all their wits and so much more can not come close to gods.:

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Screwattack is only slightly more trustworthy than VSbattles and that means something

JackKira89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rac95 that and seth for by god:

ThorIsAHomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

True form Darkseid would beat Thanos. I'm not sure what your issue is here. New God>Titan.