#1 Edited by XxDarknessxX (296 posts) - - Show Bio

introduction:

So ScrewAttack’s Death Battle did a fight between Thanos with all the infinity Gems against Darkseid and ****SPOILER ALRET**** Darkseid Won, Their Reasoning Why Darkseid would win is because Darkseid could teleport Thanos to DC’s Universe where he would lose to The True Form of Darkseid because the infinity gauntlet Does not work outside of the 616 universe and according to their logic Darkseid “True Form” is a universal+ Level being who is in the same level of Marvel’s Celestials and Eternity so he would easily crush a base Thanos And could destroy the universe just by being their. (Like what did you guys expect? If Superman is limitless according to their logic and Wonder Woman is 8000X stronger than Thor according to their poor research then how powerful Darkseid would be according to their logic? LOL!)

They also acted like Thanos doesn’t know that the gauntlet doesn’t work outside its home universe and Thanos can easily be tricked/manipulated(like they said in the black boxes above) and i will debunk every claim they made and explain why Thanos with a full Infinity gauntlet would crush Darkseid, I will first go with their logic that Darkseid is universal+ Level Character and has to go to darkseid’s universe to defeat him then eventually I will debunk the entire “Darkseid is Universal+” Claim Which Death battle hinted during their research and the fanboys who are bais to darkseid usually claim that his “True Form is Multiversal“ which is worse anyway.

ScrewAttack False Claim:

Thanos Has To Travel to Darkseid Universe to defeat His “True Form” to Win which would ultimately have him lose the powers of the infinity gems and Thanos wouldn’t know that the gauntlet doesn’t work outside the 616 Marvel Universe, he also could be manipulated or tricked(they said that up in the black boxes) So Darkseid can easily teleport him to an another universe.

Debunking ScrewAttack’s Claim:

1-first of all, might I ask you then ScrewAttack, why you had Thanos going to Darkseid’s Universe to beat his “true form” and Not True Darkseid going to Thanos’s Universe to beat Thanos with the infinity gauntlet? Why Thanos had to be the one who has to travel to Darkseid’s universe and not the opposite? You are clearly putting a scenario here to give Darkseid the victory, that’s an obvious bias from you.

2-ScrewAttack ofcourse tried to counter that by saying “Darkseid presence alone would destroy the universe by just being their” so that’s why Thanos had to go to Darkseid’s True Form and beat him not the opposite and I’ll counter that by the following: the space gem alone would stop Darkseid from destroying a single planet in Thanos’s universe let alone his entire universe, it gives Thanos a full control over the space, that’s how he was able to one shot Eternity itself which is a multiversal Level being and he replaced Eternity after that, I don’t like using marvel’s bios as a source but i will do here because I want to finish this debunk quickly before they upload the video on YouTube sense I watched the fight early, let’s see what the official marvel site/bio says about the space gem as a definition “The Space Gem, is one of six Gems that came to be known as the Infinity Gems (previously known as "Soul Gems"), they are some of the most powerful artifacts in the Universe. Each one allows its owner complete omnipotence over one aspect of the universe: time, space, reality, mind, power, and soul. When all six are directly wielded together, nothing is impossible for their bearer.” which means that the space gem alone would give Thanos a nigh omnipotent control over the space which would stop Darkseid from destroying anything, hell, couldn’t he just use the reality gem to weaker Darkseid or delete him out of existence before he destroys anything? That’s a very poor research on the gems, ScrewAttack, or just a clear bais.

Now if someone tells me that what marvel said In their bio is just a statement and not a feat then here is Thanos taking over Eternity itself which mean he has full control over the space for sure:

No Caption Provided

3-they also said that darkseid is faster Than the silver surfer because he travelled to the edge of the universe, i won’t make any analysis on that claim even though I has a feeling that it’s not true, all I have to say that the power gem gives Thanos an unlimited speed Which debunks the claim that Thanos cant go with someone as fast as darkseid‘s Speed, it’s called the power gem for a reason. (I also add to this that even if ScrewAttack was right here and I’m wrong, that was travel speed not combat speed, Darkseid usually gets blitzed by characters slower than silver surfer such as Wonder Woman And supergirl meaning he can’t fight at those levels of speed while silver surfer actually can)

4-they also made a bad claim about Darkseid‘s Omega Beam being Universal+ Which puts it on par with the gauntlet, but the problem is that the scan that they put on the video doesn’t state that at all, anyway, I’ll assume that this claim is true which is clearly not, the reality gem would finish this alone as it can change reality, basically it can make Darkseid rather than shooting omega beams, he would be shooting icecreams or milk or water or anything else instead of shooting the omega beams. (that’s with the reality gem alone)

5-they also acted like Thanos doesn’t know that the gauntlet doesn’t work outside its home universe and if they think so then I ask them to give me a scan, give me a scan that proves that Thanos doesn’t know that the gauntlet doesn’t work outside its home universe, here’s a scan were thanos says that “he discovered the true nature of the gems”

No Caption Provided

So it doesn’t really make sense to me that Thanos Discovered the nature of these gems but doesn’t simply know that they won’t work outside of its home universe. (I also add to this that sense he became eternity at one point, this means that he is all knowing about when the gems were created, and when they work, and how they are supposed to work, sense eternity basically gives him knowledge about everything in the universe since it’s creation with every single detail, that ofcourse includes the gems too because they were created in that universe’s timeline)

6-As for the claim that ScrewAttack made up that Thanos can be tricked/manipulated(like they said in the black boxes above) so Darkseid can easily trick him into a portal that would take him to an another universe then i say No, not with the infinity gems and lets not forget that the mind gem would tell Thanos what darkseid’s supposed avatar plan is(tricking to an another universe), the only ones who were able to trick Thanos when he had the gauntlet were characters who were close to him or had some type of connection with the infinity gems like Adam Warlock.

Even if we assume he could trick him, how much out of 10 he would be able to do so if the oldest characters In the marvel universe such as Galactus(who is over million years old by the way) couldn’t trick him?

Why the celestials, abstracts, Eternity, The Skyfathers, galactus and all these powerful marvel high dimensional characters who are over million years old and had actual experince with the marvel universe decided to go in a fight against Thanos with the infinity gauntlet and not trick/manipulate him into a portal that would take him outside his own universe? ScrewAttack are claiming here that Darkseid would achive a feat that these high dimensional over-million years old Characters couldn’t achive, these powerful characters obviously knew that they couldn’t trick Thanos sense they knew that the mind gem alone would give Thanos a nigh omnipotent intelligence that would let him know where to go and where not to go, what to do and what not do, and again, unlike Darkseid, these characters have actual experience with the marvel universe and some of them actually have gone into fights against Thanos himself such as Galactus and Odin. so in a short answer, no, Darkseid would fail to trick him into a portal when he has the mind gem which would give Thanos knowledge about Darkseid’s plan, and the space gem will do a better job as it will tell Thanos that the portal would take him to an another universe.

(what makes this claim worse that most of these beings actually have seen nemesis, nemesis is the one who is responsible for these gems meaning they would easily know how To trick Thanos but they weren’t able to because they knew that they would fail sense Thanos has the space and the mind gems)

Also, shouldn’t Batman have beaten Spider-Man in Death Battle with their own logic? Couldn’t Batman just trick Spider-Man into the BatCave where Batman has all the tools that he needs to defeat spiderman?

Now let’s debunk the second ScrewAttack Claim:

Darkseid is Universal+ in his true form. (some fanboys even say that he is multiversal in their toxic comments section)

Debunking ScrewAttack’s Second Claim:

Screwattack used a feat out of context to support that claim:

True Form Darkseid is no different than regular Darkseid we see, it is in a way simply made up term, in fact we have actually seen him many times prior, like in H/P Doomsday story arc, or everytime Superman or someone else meets Darkseid on Apocalypse it is true Darkseid, so nothing special really. The only times we didn't see real Darkseid was when he was appearing on planet Earth.

As for his multiversal feat that he could destroy a universe by just being their, people forget or ignore the context of that feat, you see when Darkseid "fell" he disturbed the vibrations of Prime Earth/New Earth which as a chain reaction disturbed vibrations on other Earths, thus causing havoc ala wormhole, simple as that actually.

So basically he didn’t bust anything, and to make it worse for ScrewAttack, apparently doomsday who is a planet buster defeated a universal+ Character because it was confirmed that doomsday defeated a True Darkseid by the writer himself:

No Caption Provided

So it really doesn’t make any sense for me to see a planet buster character defeating a Universal+ Level Character with ease.

some fanboys use his fight with the anti monitor as a evidence that he is universal+, there’s a good thread done by @goldchamp101 that analysis the claim that he is universal+ because he did go toe to toe with New 52 Anti Mointer who is not even as powerful as the original anti mointer anyway: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/debunking-new-52-darkseid-1834592/

Conclusion:

1-ScrewAttack are wrong about Darkseid being universal+.

2-Darkseid in his so-called “true self or form”is not even an Odin Level Character or above that when he actually loses with ease to planet busters such as doomsday, let alone universal/multiversal.

3-ScrewAttack has no real justification of why they had Thanos go to to True Darkseid Form’s universe and not the opposite.

4-Thanos wouldn’t be tricked into a portal and could easily read Darkseid avatar’s Mind using the mind gem which would expose the avatar’s plan to trick him.

5-ScrewAttack Basically Build up a scenario to give Darkseid the victory.

(Note: now I have to admit that the fight was awesome but all what I’m saying that their research was just too poor, and the way the fight ended was stupid, Thanos could’ve easily knew that the portal is taking him into an another universe using the space gem).

(Second Note: did anybody notice that in their entire video they didn’t even mention that Thanos with the IG defeated Multiversal Level Beings such as the celestials, eternity, and the abstracts, it’s shocking how poor their research was)

#2 Posted by RuthlessKiller (978 posts) - - Show Bio

Good debunk

#3 Posted by XxDarknessxX (296 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by XxDarknessxX (296 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by CaptainCoolade (817 posts) - - Show Bio

screwattack has little to no credibility whatsoever. but good debunk nonetheless

#6 Posted by Vulkanian (614 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol I knew they would pull some bs to have Darkseid win. 😂

Did they bring up how Darkseid has beaten Superman too?

#7 Posted by biswaboxz (3642 posts) - - Show Bio

Good Debunk.

#8 Edited by Supermanthor (18708 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6891767abb2
#9 Posted by deactivated-5c6891767abb2 (1820 posts) - - Show Bio

It is already done ?! Lool in my country isn't avaible yet

#10 Posted by biswaboxz (3642 posts) - - Show Bio

It looked like Thanos is being treated like a noob of using the Infinity Gauntlet which is totally wrong .

#11 Posted by Lan_Fan (13079 posts) - - Show Bio

It is already done ?! Lool in my country isn't avaible yet

Same....

#12 Edited by XxDarknessxX (296 posts) - - Show Bio

It will be uploaded like 2 hours from now, I saw it early sense im signed to roosterteeth

#13 Posted by LJayG (1164 posts) - - Show Bio

No one can beat Screwattack superman. Only Screwattack Darkseid can.

#14 Posted by Supermanthor (18708 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxdarknessxx: do you think they show thier bias in every single video

#15 Posted by XxDarknessxX (296 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: after they had wonder woman beating thor, it was a clear sign that they are baised.

#16 Posted by FaradaySloth (9144 posts) - - Show Bio

Pfft Goku still stomps.

#17 Posted by FaradaySloth (9144 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Edited by Vulkanian (614 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxdarknessxx: My favorite was in Hulk vs Doomsday where they said Doomsday’s spikes would overload Hulk’s healing factor. 😂

Same Hulk that could no sell Wolverine’s claws but can’t handle weaker spikes. Doomsday’s spikes >>>>> adamantium in Screwattack’s mind. 🤣🤣

#19 Edited by deactivated-5c6891767abb2 (1820 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxdarknessxx: could u send me link of youtube vid. ?

Byw i agree SA is biased to dc guys but sometimes is really biased to marvel guys

#20 Edited by XxDarknessxX (296 posts) - - Show Bio

@vulkanian: look, im not saying that doomsday cant beat hulk, he actually could, what I would say he wont overtax hulk's healing factor, zeus is a skyfather level character thats why he overtaxed hulk's healing factor, doomsday is not a skyfather level character.

#21 Edited by RuthlessKiller (978 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: Yes actually.

Anyway, This guy on youtube has put up a video that shows how to beat thanos actually:

Loading Video...

#22 Posted by Vulkanian (614 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxdarknessxx: Nah, Doomsday isn’t beating WWH or World Breaker, unless you use NLF Doomsday, which a lot of people like to do.

#23 Posted by GladiatorS (199 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by Supermanthor (18708 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by deactivated-5c6891767abb2 (1820 posts) - - Show Bio

@vulkanian: look, im not saying that doomsday cant beat hulk, he actually could, what I would say he wont overtax hulk's healing factor, zeus is a skyfather level character thats why he overtaxed hulk's healing factor, doomsday is not a skyfather level character.

But DD has kryptonian virus which could inhibit his healing factor

#26 Posted by FaradaySloth (9144 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by COOLGUY18 (1014 posts) - - Show Bio

Inb4 Omnipotent Darkseid.

#28 Posted by XxDarknessxX (296 posts) - - Show Bio

@arthurcurry89: if you have read WWH, Hulk actually survived the most powerful toxin on earth.

#29 Edited by Alsimmons77 (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxdarknessxx said:

@supermanthor: after they had wonder woman beating thor, it was a clear sign that they are baised.

Or maybe just a sign that they're no Thor fanboys, i guess letting Wonder Woman lose against fodder like Rouge is proving that they are in fact biased in favour of Marvel then.

#30 Posted by RuthlessKiller (978 posts) - - Show Bio

@alsimmons77: Wonderwoman isn't the high tier you see her as dude.

#31 Edited by Aqualion0 (1653 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw this on youtube comments.

#32 Posted by Emanresu_20 (2829 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait wait? Even if the infinity Gautlet was out of its Universe it’s still powerful enough to contend with god Doom.

#33 Posted by Alsimmons77 (1573 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by deactivated-5c6891767abb2 (1820 posts) - - Show Bio

@arthurcurry89: if you have read WWH, Hulk actually survived the most powerful toxin on earth.

Ok. Toxin but not virus. Toxin may inhibit your cellular processes or other biological life supporting system but virus attacks your cells, attaches to Dna with specyfic enzymes to decompose it, ripping cells apart and infect other cells etc.

It is different mechanism plus this is kryptonian virus what makes it specific one. There is not guarantee that WWH would resist virus. Virus is completely different thing than toxin

#35 Posted by Chronicplane (9014 posts) - - Show Bio

Haven't even seen the death battle and I knew they were going to screw it up somehow, typical ScrewAttack. Never change.

#36 Posted by XxDarknessxX (296 posts) - - Show Bio

@alsimmons77:she can’t beat Thor, he has way better feats overall.

#37 Posted by RuthlessKiller (978 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Edited by Marishtar (2052 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxdarknessxx said:

@xxdarknessxx said:

I was about to praise you, then you posted this hot garbage.

Too bad, just another salty Marvel fanboy.

#39 Posted by Chronicplane (9014 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, always remember. Rogue > WW and WW > Thor by their logic, let that sink in.

#40 Posted by Alsimmons77 (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

Hahahahahahahahaha, did you make your debunk also based on headcanon and lack of knowledge?

#41 Edited by XxDarknessxX (296 posts) - - Show Bio

@aqualion0: yes, it’s me, I’m spreading my Debunk their,because YouTube is getting toxic and full of misinformation their, I mean when most people their actually think that Dr.manhattan is nigh omnipotent that alone explains everything, and Death Battle are one of those who are helping in spreading these bad informations.

#42 Posted by Supermanthor (18708 posts) - - Show Bio

Ooop this thread turn just I expected

#43 Posted by Alsimmons77 (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

@alsimmons77: Captain slowdinson smacks her into next week.

Loooool Captain Slowdinson gets blitzed into next week while trying to reach full wolf speed.

#44 Posted by Jestersmiles (9826 posts) - - Show Bio

Death battle is just for entertainment purposes no need to take it seriously.

#45 Edited by XxDarknessxX (296 posts) - - Show Bio

@marishtar: so what? I also think Thor could lose to Superman and Martin manhunter, would you call me a DC Fanboy now? Wonder Woman just doesn’t have what it takes to beat him, all she has over him is speed and Thor has a good history of tagging the likes of silver surfer and quicksilver too.

#46 Posted by RuthlessKiller (978 posts) - - Show Bio

@alsimmons77: Speed blitz means nothing when your attacks do nothing to your opponent.

#47 Edited by Alsimmons77 (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor said:

Ooop this thread turn just I expected

Ey just screwing around with a few Thor fanboys who can't comprehend that the mighty Thundergod isn't invincible and Screwattack just bullshit entertainment, not some big conspiracy from DC.

#48 Posted by Supermanthor (18708 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Edited by Alsimmons77 (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

@ruthlesskiller said:

@alsimmons77: Speed blitz means nothing when your attacks do nothing to your opponent.

Thanks, who would have thought.

And how could i just forget that Thor is invincible.

#50 Posted by Supermanthor (18708 posts) - - Show Bio

@alsimmons77: so let me clear this you have a problem saying she is no match for Thor

You don't have problem with someone with the knowledge of both characters know that it will be a bloody hell of a fight but he backs Thor