Debaters Hall of Fame Round XV -- Voting

This topic is locked from further discussion.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

Hall of Fame Round XV

No Caption Provided

Purpose of the Hall of Fame

The Purpose of the HOF endorse the values we wish to see in the Battle forums by giving recognition to those who best encompass these values and have had a positive influence on this community. Of course this is also to recognize those who have shown exception debating skill during their time on vine.

Please be respectful when voting and respect other voters choices. It is acceptable to express any dissatisfaction with people being voted, but please do so in a respectful manor and provide constructive criticism.

Rules

1. Do no vote for anyone already in the HOF.
  2. The top 5 people with 20 or more votes will get in.
  3. Everyone can vote for only five of the nominees on the nominee list below. Only those on the list.
  4. You cannot vote for someone twice
  5. You cannot vote for yourself, though campaigning is allowed. Only one campaign post per page.
  6. For your vote to be counted you must tag the person you vote for.
  7. You need a minimum of 500 posts to make a vote.
  8. Please base votes on the behaviors of the debaters listed and the talent they have shown in their debates
  9. No derogatory comments about other members choices
  10. If you can provide a little bit of reasoning for your vote.
  11. Feel free to research people on the nominee's list

New Rules

There are 2 new rules I'm implementing for this edition. The first is a voting rule. From now on for your vote to be counted you must tag the person you are voting for or write out their full name correctly. For example. Only @emperorthanos- or @emperorthanos- will be accepted. Anything else such as Emperorthanos , Emperor Thanos, ET, emperer thanos etc. will not be counted. Nominees should get people to do this as well or some of your votes may not be counted.

The second rule was something suggested to us in the previous edition which is a minimum vote count. A minimum of 20 votes is required to be in the running for the HOF. So only the top 5 with more than 20 votes will be inducted. If only 2 people end up with 20 votes, then only 2 will get in. This is a trial run for the rule which I may get rid off in the future.

If you have any new rules that you would like to suggest please PM. As you can see I will take them in account for future editions.

Current Hall of Fame Members

Debaters Hall of Fame - Round 1

• the creator
  • Static Shock
  • Gambler
  • Buckshot
  • Vance Astro

Debaters Hall of Fame - Round 2

• Morpheus_
  • k4tzm4n
  • Zoom
  • AtPhantom
  • Ferro Vida
  • Dane

Debaters Hall of Fame - Round 3

• erik
  • Silver2467
  • Power NeXus
  • King Saturn
  • geraldthesloth

Debaters Hall of Fame - Round 4

• JediXMan
  • Spidey15
  • Lance Uppercut
  • Final Arrow
  • Matezoide

Debaters Hall of Fame - Round 5

• vuviper
  • Lunacyde
  • god_spawn
  • Strafe Prower
  • CosmicSpiral
  • MrDirector789

Debaters Hall of Fame - Round 6

• CitizenBane
  • beatboks1
  • Floopay
  • Super_SoliderXII
  • texasdeathmatch

Debaters Hall of Fame - Round 7

• jashro44
  • Killemall
  • CadenceV2
  • Strider92
  • YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Debaters Hall of Fame - Round 8

• Lvenger
  • Wyldsong
  • Comicstooge
  • Forever
  • Dredeuced

Debaters Hall of Fame - Round 9

• Frozen
  • Wolverine08
  • Thetruebarryallen
  • Laflux
  • I_like_swords
  • Dondave

Debaters Hall of Fame - Round X

• Ghostravage
  • Cosmicallyaware1
  • Veshark
  • HigorM
  • Dccomicsrule2011

Debaters Hall of Fame - Round XI

• Juiceboks
  • Highaccuser
  • ShootingNova
  • Nickzambuto
  • SlimJ87D
  • Lukehero

Debaters Hall of Fame - Round XII

• Theacidskull
  • Princearagorn1
  • Bringnit
  • Esquire
  • Sovereign91001

Debaters Hall of Fame - Round XIII

• Emperorthanos
  • Tparks
  • Newworldorder/Heirtothekingdom
  • Krleavenger
  • Elijah_C_Washington
  • Rogueshadow

Debaters Hall of Fame - Round XIV

• Chimeroid
  • Thedailybagel
  • Brucerogers
  • Zetsumoto
  • Mr_Ingenuity
  • Owie

Nominees list

• Apex_predator
  • ANTHP2000-
  • Arcus1
  • Au_141
  • Beaconofstrength
  • Blackpantherisb
  • Blackspidey2099
  • Buildhare
  • Darthjhawk
  • Deathhero61-
  • Death2heretics
  • Decaf_wizard
  • Empressofdread
  • Fetts
  • Foxerdes
  • Higherpower
  • Hittheassassin
  • Just_Banter
  • Kevd4wg
  • _kingoflatveria
  • Lubub55
  • Majinblackheart
  • Major_Hellstrom
  • Noone1996
  • Pipxeroth
  • Pope052
  • RBT
  • Shirso
  • Supremegeneration
  • Thebestofthebest
  • Thedarkpaladin
  • the_magister
  • The_Red_Viper
  • Thewatcherking
  • Thor_Parker82
  • Valorknight
  • Vertigo-
  • Warlockmage
  • Wastelandman

Campaign posts

Thewatcherking(Post#3)

I will start by saying I don't expect to actually make it in the HoF, but since I got nominations I may as well give give this a shot. I think the best way to show that I should at the very least be considered is to show my debates against some of others who got nominated and that I would be competing with for the HoF.

1. Me vs Higherpower(Win,3-0)
  2. Me vs Deathhero61(win via concession)
  3. Me vs TheRedViper(loss,3-1)
  4. Me vs DarthJhawk(win via concession)
  5. Me vs Deathhero61(Win,3-0)
  6. Me and Valorknight vs Major_Hellstrom and Blackspidey2099(Win,3-2)
  7. Me vs Darthjhawk vs Major_Hellstrom(inconclusive)
  8. Me vs Apex Pretador(Ongoing)
  9. Me vs Blackspidey(Ongoing)
  10. Me vs Morleericks/Sawed off it(Win,5-2)

Major_Hellstrom(Post#4)

Campaign Post #1

No Caption Provided

So it looks like it's HoF season again, I guess I'll have to run a campaign" or myself, but before I do here is my arbitrary theme song. Now without further ado, here are a few cool things about me that may persuade you to vote for me.

Versatility

Do you want to see what true versatility looks like? Because I can do versatility. Just look at this list, this is a list of characters I have used in CaVs\tournaments (finished and unfinished)

1. Sabertooth
  2. Terrax
  3. Kraven
  4. Werewolf By Night
  5. Six Gun Gorilla
  6. Prince Zuko
  7. Thragg
  8. Brutaal
  9. Aang
  10. Injustice Superman
  11. DC's Captain Marvel
  12. Hit Girl
  13. Roy Mustang
  14. Scorpion
  15. Kingpin
  16. Bolin
  17. Doctor Octopus
  18. The Mandarin
  19. Cyborg Superman
  20. Loki
  21. Darkness
  22. The Shocker
  23. General Grievous
  24. MCU Iron Man
  25. Mysterio
  26. Darthhawk
  27. Avatar Korra
  28. YJ Superboy
  29. Aspen Matthews
  30. N52 Aquaman
  31. Kid Omega
  32. Ban (SDS)
  33. Metamorpho
  34. DCAU Amazo
  35. Witchblade
  36. Kurome (AGK)
  37. Vlad Plasmius
  38. Weather Wizard
  39. Sandman
  40. Vermin
  41. Ult. Green Goblin
  42. DCEU Doomsday
  43. Midnighter
  44. Backlash
  45. Joker (BatB)
  46. Human Fly
  47. Tenzin
  48. Quan Chi
  49. Kazar and Zabu
  50. White Canary
  51. Pride (FMA)
  52. William Gravel
  53. Machine Man
  54. Haunt
  55. Darkling
  56. Reed Richards
  57. Manchester Black
  58. Captain Boomerang Jr.
  59. Mirai Kuriyama
  60. MCU War Machine
  61. Ironhide
  62. Taskmaster
  63. Evil Ernie
  64. Live Action Reed Richards
  65. Johnny Sorrow
  66. Thor (IDW)
  67. B'wanna Beast
  68. DCEU Batman
  69. Quasar
  70. Growing Man

Keep in mind this isn't a list of characters that I can use it is a list of characters that I have used. As you can see, there are 70 characters from Marvel, DC, the insides, cartoons, video games, manga, anime, CBMs and basically every medium where you can collect feats. That's versatility right there.

It's also not as if I just pick up a character then drop them right after, I actually consider myself to be one of the more knowledgeable users when it comes to characters like Captain Marvel, Kraven the Hunter, Injustice Superman, the Shocker, Machine Man, Reed Richards, the Darkness and a couple others.

Activity

While I am not as active as I once was, especially now that I am self-exiled (well, at least I try to be), I was once one of the most active battle forum users on CV. Now, I'm not just saying that, this statement is based off a CV ranking. See around February or March of this year, they actually reset the Top Posters list and as you can see, I was ranked 4th place.

Sorry for the blurry image

Asides from that I have also participated in more than 57 CaVs\tournaments (that list is slightly outdated, I think I have around 59 now). I also hosted one of the most active scenarios I have seen on the Vine, as it lasted for 164 pages and it wasn't even finished, for reference the CCC scenario had finished at 48 pages. So yeah, I was one heck of an active boy.

Community's Finest

I was always a positive member from the start, and to this day I haven't got into any big disputes nor has a mod warned me for breaking rules. So it shouldn't be that surprising to learn that I try to contribute to the Vine every once in a while.

My first community project on here, which the title of this section nods at, is a blog known as the Community's Finest (which was a lot like the Daily Debater in the early days except more sitewide), a mod even pinned the debut thread. Now, I stopped doing that series after the second one since the other people working on it got too bussy. But I didn't stop trying to better the community.

I did things such as creating a guide on how to better use CV from mobile, creating a guide showing when to use the quote function(which was also pinned for about a month), helping tally votes on the last HoF, creating a HoF Jr thread which praised up and coming debaters (and btw all the winners there are nominees now), creating a CV conduct thread which spotlights appropriate behaviour on CV and I plan on creating something called Hellstrom's boot camp soon as well which will aim to help guide newer users.

Constant Improvement

Let me tell you a story. See, when I first started out I thought I was doing really well for myself as a debater, I had won my first CaVand made it to the finals of the first tourney I had entered in, after all. However, shortly after I started winning at CaVs and tourneys, I encountered HoFers\upcoming HoFers who halted my victories. First, there was the finals I lost, then Krle beat me, then ET did I wasn't even getting a single vote most of the time, and this continued until my win-loss ratio was looking really shoddy.

At that point, I told myself that I didn't want to keep getting wrecked, so I tried to improve myself by debating people more in my league and listening to what the voters were saying. Now, I started to notice that even though the votes were against me, I was still getting positive feedback which gave me hope to keep trying. This comment especially encouraged me since it was very early on and I was facing two great users.

Eventually, I was able to gain a vote against a HoFer (HoFer), and while that doesn't sound like much, it was still pretty cool (especially since at the time I was eating losses for breakfast). But you know what was cooler? Being able to tie Owie in a CaV. Now admittedly, I would have liked that CaV to have more votes or be more conclusive but I would be lying if I said that I wasn't happy to finally not lose to a HoFer..............

Then Chimeroid straight up wrecks me in another debate soon after. But luckily I got an opportunity to get back at him in one of the most prestigious tourneys currently on the Vine. And you can bet your shiny blue butt that I poured a lot into that debate, so much that CV wasn't allowing me to post since my posts were too long. But that didn't stop me, so I made an even longer post later but just broke it up into two parts. Now with all that effort, it was basically all or nothing, and I was really nervous about how the votes would go.........but wouldn't you know it, I won the match. Finally, I won against a HoFer.

After that, I started to win more often. Victory, after victory, after victory. I was on a hostreak, and it's still ongoing. However, this is also the reason that I will withdraw. Nvm, I already got votes so it's too late for that.

That is all. Good Luck!

Also thanks you to Supremegeneration, Vertigo- and Krleavenger for helping me with this.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 emperorthanos-  Moderator
Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Campaign Post #1

No Caption Provided

So it looks like it's HoF season again, I guess I'll have to run a campaign" or myself, but before I do here is my arbitrary theme song. Now without further ado, here are a few cool things about me that may persuade you to vote for me.

Versatility

Do you want to see what true versatility looks like? Because I can do versatility. Just look at this list, this is a list of characters I have used in CaVs\tournaments (finished and unfinished)

1. Sabertooth
  2. Terrax
  3. Kraven
  4. Werewolf By Night
  5. Six Gun Gorilla
  6. Prince Zuko
  7. Thragg
  8. Brutaal
  9. Aang
  10. Injustice Superman
  11. DC's Captain Marvel
  12. Hit Girl
  13. Roy Mustang
  14. Scorpion
  15. Kingpin
  16. Bolin
  17. Doctor Octopus
  18. The Mandarin
  19. Cyborg Superman
  20. Loki
  21. Darkness
  22. The Shocker
  23. General Grievous
  24. MCU Iron Man
  25. Mysterio
  26. Darthhawk
  27. Avatar Korra
  28. YJ Superboy
  29. Aspen Matthews
  30. N52 Aquaman
  31. Kid Omega
  32. Ban (SDS)
  33. Metamorpho
  34. DCAU Amazo
  35. Witchblade
  36. Kurome (AGK)
  37. Vlad Plasmius
  38. Weather Wizard
  39. Sandman
  40. Vermin
  41. Ult. Green Goblin
  42. DCEU Doomsday
  43. Midnighter
  44. Backlash
  45. Joker (BatB)
  46. Human Fly
  47. Tenzin
  48. Quan Chi
  49. Kazar and Zabu
  50. White Canary
  51. Pride (FMA)
  52. William Gravel
  53. Machine Man
  54. Haunt
  55. Darkling
  56. Reed Richards
  57. Manchester Black
  58. Captain Boomerang Jr.
  59. Mirai Kuriyama
  60. MCU War Machine
  61. Ironhide
  62. Taskmaster
  63. Evil Ernie
  64. Live Action Reed Richards
  65. Johnny Sorrow
  66. Thor (IDW)
  67. B'wanna Beast
  68. DCEU Batman
  69. Quasar
  70. Growing Man

Keep in mind this isn't a list of characters that I can use it is a list of characters that I have used. As you can see, there are 70 characters from Marvel, DC, the insides, cartoons, video games, manga, anime, CBMs and basically every medium where you can collect feats. That's versatility right there.

It's also not as if I just pick up a character then drop them right after, I actually consider myself to be one of the more knowledgeable users when it comes to characters like Captain Marvel, Kraven the Hunter, Injustice Superman, the Shocker, Machine Man, Reed Richards, the Darkness and a couple others.

Activity

While I am not as active as I once was, especially now that I am self-exiled (well, at least I try to be), I was once one of the most active battle forum users on CV. Now, I'm not just saying that, this statement is based off a CV ranking. See around February or March of this year, they actually reset the Top Posters list and as you can see, I was ranked 4th place.

Asides from that I have also participated in more than 57 CaVs\tournaments (that list is slightly outdated, I think I have around 59 now). I also hosted one of the most active scenarios I have seen on the Vine, as it lasted for 164 pages and it wasn't even finished, for reference the CCC scenario had finished at 48 pages. So yeah, I was one heck of an active boy.

Community's Finest

I was always a positive member from the start, and to this day I haven't got into any big disputes nor has a mod warned me for breaking rules. So it shouldn't be that surprising to learn that I try to contribute to the Vine every once in a while.

My first community project on here, which the title of this section nods at, is a blog known as the Community's Finest (which was a lot like the Daily Debater in the early days except more sitewide), a mod even pinned the debut thread. Now, I stopped doing that series after the second one since the other people working on it got too bussy. But I didn't stop trying to better the community.

I did things such as creating a guide on how to better use CV from mobile, creating a guide showing when to use the quote function(which was also pinned for about a month), helping tally votes on the last HoF, creating a HoF Jr thread which praised up and coming debaters (and btw all the winners there are nominees now), creating a CV conduct thread which spotlights appropriate behaviour on CV and I plan on creating something called Hellstrom's boot camp soon as well which will aim to help guide newer users.

Constant Improvement

Let me tell you a story. See, when I first started out I thought I was doing really well for myself as a debater, I had won my first CaVand made it to the finals of the first tourney I had entered in, after all. However, shortly after I started winning at CaVs and tourneys, I encountered HoFers\upcoming HoFers who halted my victories. First, there was the finals I lost, then Krle beat me, then ET did I wasn't even getting a single vote most of the time, and this continued until my win-loss ratio was looking really shoddy.

At that point, I told myself that I didn't want to keep getting wrecked, so I tried to improve myself by debating people more in my league and listening to what the voters were saying. Now, I started to notice that even though the votes were against me, I was still getting positive feedback which gave me hope to keep trying. This comment especially encouraged me since it was very early on and I was facing two great users.

Eventually, I was able to gain a vote against a HoFer (HoFer), and while that doesn't sound like much, it was still pretty cool (especially since at the time I was eating losses for breakfast). But you know what was cooler? Being able to tie Owie in a CaV. Now admittedly, I would have liked that CaV to have more votes or be more conclusive but I would be lying if I said that I wasn't happy to finally not lose to a HoFer..............

Then Chimeroid straight up wrecks me in another debate soon after. But luckily I got an opportunity to get back at him in one of the most prestigious tourneys currently on the Vine. And you can bet your shiny blue butt that I poured a lot into that debate, so much that CV wasn't allowing me to post since my posts were too long. But that didn't stop me, so I made an even longer post later but just broke it up into two parts. Now with all that effort, it was basically all or nothing, and I was really nervous about how the votes would go.........but wouldn't you know it, I won the match. Finally, I won against a HoFer.

After that, I started to win more often. Victory, after victory, after victory. I was on a hostreak, and it's still ongoing. However, this is also the reason that I will withdraw. Nvm, I already got votes so it's too late for that.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos-: Will HoF be every year or every six months?

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By higherpower  Moderator
Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The_Red_Viper

@Fetts

(Surprised to see these two are not in the HoF already)

@_kingoflatveria

@Decaf_wizard

@Major_Hellstorm

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d26a3a3d293d
deactivated-5d26a3a3d293d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’ll vote for these two dudes. Will maybe add three more later.

@thedarkpaladin: is a pretty good debater. If he could stop lowballing DB, he’d be even better. :P But seriously, the guy is very knowledgeable about the stuff he debates and it’s pretty entertaining watching him go back and forth with DB fans tbh. I can think of few people more deserving.

@higherpower: GV has come a long way. He’s one of the top debaters on this site imo. Very knowledgeable, thorough, and as far as I’ve seen, pretty respectful. All good qualities that should be encouraged in a HOFer.

Good luck to you both. :)

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for stalin-is-steel
Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Stalin-Is-Steel

After much deliberation, here's my five votes-

@rbt- one of the best CW debaters on this website hands down, as well as being knowledgeable and very courteous in the general forums itself. Definitely worth a vote here for his contributions to CW characters in general.

@blackspidey2099- while not having many (finished) debates, the ones I have seen have been great. Knows his Marvel characters very well, as well as seriously changing my mind on Spiderman's power levels, and showed everyone how OP Pete's prep actually can be when used correctly.

@darthjhawk- Fantastic range of knowledge in different genres. Most of his CAV's have been of a high quality and he clearly knows his stuff with the characters he uses in them to a very high level.

His Ultron is (in my opinion) one of the best I've seen.

@fetts- Really can't get much better in terms of Star Wars knowledge and rebutting than him. In terms of Deadshot, there actually isn't anyone at his level of skill with the character. Always been a nice dude and contributes massively to Star Wars CAV's when involved.

@_kingoflatveria- Can be fantastic in CAV's, nice all-rounder when discussing Marvel or DC characters. Very well informed and understands context more than a lot of people do at times.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I vote for @fetts

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 emperorthanos-  Moderator
emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator
the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 the_red_viper  Moderator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higherpower - Detailed posts, knows what he's talking about, and just a great debater in General

@hittheassasin -same as above, great with NNT etc and know a lot about characters he talks about, as well as Great detail to posts , his Acacia vs Starbrelaer CAV is a good example of this

@darthjhawk - This guy knows his characters(as in he gives weights, heights and any other detailed things) and on top of that he has a wide range of characters under his belt, also God tier formatting

@apex_predator - dude used Thanos to beat Odin, what more needs to Be Said?

I'll come up with another guy to nominate later

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I need seven votes. Five is not enough.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b6e1b2130fed
deactivated-5b6e1b2130fed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man this is really close, lot of people I want to vote for, but for now I'll start with

@majinblackheart - I would say one of if not the best Marvel Cosmic debater active on the vine. He's got tons and tons of knowledge and overall is just fantastic.

@the_red_viper - One of the best Live Action debaters on the site, but he also goes beyond just that with fantastic knowledge of comics and even books. A well rounded debater and one who 100% deserves HoF

@vertigo- - Greatly underrated imo. Even though they may not always get involved in battles, their contributions to the battle forums through things like TDD give them enough to be voted in alone

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By blackspidey2099

@stalin-is-steel: Thanks for the vote mate!

I'll also use this opportunity to make my five votes. This was really tough, since I honestly think there are around 7 candidates at least who really deserve to get in, but I'll try my best to narrow it down fairly.

• @apex_pretador: One of the best comic book debaters on the Vine, with immense knowledge on Marvel Cosmic characters. His Thanos vs Odin CAV is all that is needed to prove why s/he belongs here.
  • @major_hellstrom: One of the most versatile debaters on this website, as well as being an immensely positive influence.
  • @thor_parker82: Great, detailed posts while are very enjoyable to read - one of the best Thor experts on the Vine. Influenced me to start reading Thor myself.
  • @darthjhawk: God-tier formatting to the point the majority of the Vine has copied him, while also being a complete master of tons of characters from anime to Marvel/DC and from low/mid street to herald+ tier. Additionally, he is one of the most positive people on this website, which counts for a lot.
  • @vertigo-: S/he goes beyond being just a great debater with his contributions to the Vine, as can be seen through features like The Daily Debater. S/he really exemplifies all the categories necessary to be a HOFer.
anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 anthp2000  Moderator
Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 the_red_viper  Moderator

@lanternbatman: @kevd4wg: Thanks!

As for my own votes... I'll start by tossing one to @thor_parker82 and @majinblackheart, and that just might be my only votes of this round. Not that there are no other worthy debaters, on the contrary - there are quite a few excellent debaters nominated this round. However, I feel older, more veteran viners should have precedence here. TP82 has been around longer than most people on the list of nominations, and Majin considerably more so. Reading some of their stuff over the years I feel that they definitely earned their spot here. Depending on how the votes go on in the following few days, I may or may not toss my 3 remaining votes for other candidates too, but as of now I think Majin and TP82 should have the precedence here. Note that there are other veterans around here as well that I didn't vote for simply because I never had the chance to debate with them or read their stuff thoroughly.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b6e1b2130fed
deactivated-5b6e1b2130fed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 the_red_viper  Moderator
Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#37  Edited By Wyldsong
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#38 JediXMan  Moderator
anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 anthp2000  Moderator

I don't expect myself to get in the HoF in this round, nor do I think I deserve it. There's so many veteran viners who happen to be excelptional debaters and people, I cannot compete with them here. I won't campaign, instead I'll try to do my best for the next time, and it's good cause I have a lot of things planned. I'll give 4 votes for now;

How you guys are not already in the HoF genuinely amazes me. As for my fifth vote, I'm torn between quite a few people. It's hard to decide so I'll save it for now.

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@thor_parker82 Great debater and has been around longer than most and has deserved to be in there for a while.

@the_red_viper Best GoT debater among other things also been around for a while deserves to be in

probably the only two I'll vote for for now

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 the_red_viper  Moderator
emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 emperorthanos-  Moderator
emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

As of post #41

• The_Red_Viper - 10
  • Major_hellstrom - 9
  • Fetts - 6
  • Higherpower -6
  • Thedarkpaladin - 6
  • Majinblackheart - 5
  • Pipxeroth -4
  • Thor_parker82 - 3
  • Darthjhawk-3
  • beaconofstrength - 3
  • Apex_pretador- 3
  • Decaf_wizard - 3
  • Deathhero61 - 2
  • RBT - 2
  • Noone1996 - 1
  • Lubub55 - 1
  • Hittheassasin -1
  • Warlockmage - 1
  • Anthp2000 -1
  • Blackspidey2099 - 1
  • Vertigo- - 1
  • Foxerdes - 1
Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST
vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 emperorthanos-  Moderator
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 emperorthanos-  Moderator
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

@emperorthanos-: Yet another dumb mistake on my part, my apologies I obviously meant Noone1996..