• Huntress
  • Batwoman
  • Batgirl (Gordon)
  • Lady Shiva
  • Elektra
  • Black Cat

Rules

• Everyone is in-character.
  • Post-Crisis/New 52/Rebirth applicable.
  • Win by death or KO.
Avatar image for namelessmonster
NamelessMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -1

#3  Edited By NamelessMonster

Deathstroke wins, high diff stronger to one shot some people, and two, three shot anothers, his fight against Batman more than prove that.

Has far better reactions than anyone here save for maybe (Elektra and Shiva who gets closer) he acts as fast as the thinks. The only thing the ladies got on him is Skills (Elektra I guess and maybe Lady Shiva) he out-stat them in the rest.

With Standard Gear (Staff, Guns, Knives, Sword) it will be better for him.

hulksmashtoaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@namelessmonster:

Doesn't Black Cat have probability manipulation? That might do something.

firefly894

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends in sex

OT: What gear do Slade and Team have?

hulksmashtoaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

firefly894

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulksmashtoaa: Does that include the ikon suit?

Because that one was kinda a part of Slade's standard gear

hulksmashtoaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

firefly894

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm, i still think Slade takes it. Half of the team (Catwoman, Huntress, Batgirl, Batwoman) are below, or relative to Batman, who gets constantly bullied by Deathstroke, so they're pretty much cannon fodder

The rest, i guess you could say they're more skilled (Shiva and Elektra), but i don't think they can give Slade enough injuries, before he puts them down

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pretty sure with Shiva being in this the team wins. Elektra isn't a pushover either

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Rac95

The Elektra/Shiva combination is pretty mean. Combine that with Black Cats "luck" powers and they have a chance.

Also Batgirl/woman could be helpful with gear

Catwoman and Huntress are the only ones that add nothing useful in terms of skill/gear/abilities

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shiva with a few partners should definitely be too much for Deathstroke to handle. Similar to when Batman was able to defeat him with help from Robin and Nightwing.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#14  Edited By ProfessorRespect

I feel like Slade is one of those characters that could pull this off. He's certainly not playing fair anyway, he's getting any chance he gets to shoot them, blow something up, or use cheap tricks.

@the_hajduk said:

Shiva with a few partners should definitely be too much for Deathstroke to handle. Similar to when Batman was able to defeat him with help from Robin and Nightwing.

Like when fake Prometheus beat her in three shots?

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Sounds like jobbing. We know Shiva is a deadly threat to Batman on any day, and she and Cassandra Cain have both beaten each other (Cassandra has multiple 1 on 1 fights with Slade).

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Sounds like jobbing. We know Shiva is a deadly threat to Batman on any day, and she and Cassandra Cain have both beaten each other (Cassandra has multiple 1 on 1 fights with Slade).

How is it "jobbing"? She got beat by a guy using Prometheus's gear. How's that sound for fighting a guy like Slade that beats down Batman physically to a bloody pulp?

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk said:

How is it "jobbing"? She got beat by a guy using Prometheus's gear. How's that sound for fighting a guy like Slade that beats down Batman physically to a bloody pulp?

I just explained why it is jobbing. We know Shiva as a character is meant to be a deadly opponent for Batman at any time, and she has wins over Cassandra Cain.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:
@the_hajduk said:

I just explained why it is jobbing. We know Shiva as a character is meant to be a deadly opponent for Batman at any time, and she has wins over Cassandra Cain.

And a fake Prometheus with all of his gear is supposed to be, what, below her? I'm not sure about that. Cain is overhyped anyway.

She can fight Batman? Great! So can guys like Scarecrow, Mad Hatter, etc. Slade pushes him to his limit and beyond and some of his writers have admitted that gear is the only thing that gets Slade from smashing Batman every time they meet.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By AllStarSuperman  Online

This is stupid. Shiva and Elektra could challenge him on their own. Together they’d win outright. But that’s not all Batwoman using her gear well is no joke, she potentially could be the one to land a finishing move. And now add in Huntress and Batgirl showering Slade with protectilws and batarangs from range. And I don’t even know what Black Cat can do, but she’s a Spider-Man villain so I doubt she’s a non factor by any means.

Slade would win 0/10 against this whole team.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@allstarsuperman: Shiva gets potatoed by any decent fighter, Slade is far different. Elektra.....what is Elektra gonna do? Dodge his machine gun fire? His explosives?

firefly894

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Tbh, both were bullying Batman in their respective fights with him

But Slade is the one with better gear, stats and generally more feats

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Tbh, both were bullying Batman in their respective fights with him

Who was? Shiva? She's inconsistent and wanked due to Old CV bias, which is why the guys who are pushing her so hard are both 5+ year old users. They can't help being like that, it's just how it was back then.

firefly894

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Rebirth, Tynion's Detective Comics. She clapped him with her bare hands (but to be fair, Batman was a pretty big jobber in that run, so i took it with a grain of salt)

Don't know about her other showings in Rebirth, since she doesn't show up that much

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Rebirth, Tynion's Detective Comics. She clapped him with her bare hands (but to be fair, Batman was a pretty big jobber in that run, so i took it with a grain of salt)

Don't know about her other showings in Rebirth, since she doesn't show up that much

Rebirth is hard to take seriously considering everything in that canon is confusing and/or inconsistent, etc. That Batman as you said was also pretty sucky so really, is it enough to beat Slade, whom in the same universe fought Wonder Woman just fine? Hard to say.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By The_Hajduk

@professorrespect said:
@the_hajduk said:
@professorrespect said:
@the_hajduk said:

And a fake Prometheus with all of his gear is supposed to be, what, below her? I'm not sure about that. Cain is overhyped anyway.

She can fight Batman? Great! So can guys like Scarecrow, Mad Hatter, etc. Slade pushes him to his limit and beyond and some of his writers have admitted that gear is the only thing that gets Slade from smashing Batman every time they meet.

It has come to my attention that fake Prometheus had the tech to copy Shiva's skills as well as the 29 other greatest martial artists on the planet, the same way the old Prometheus was able to beat Batman. If so it isn't really surprising that Prometheus could get a win over her, yet you are leaving out this context in order to serve your own point.

@professorrespect said:

@allstarsuperman: Shiva gets potatoed by any decent fighter, Slade is far different. Elektra.....what is Elektra gonna do? Dodge his machine gun fire? His explosives?

Pretty sure you've mentioned one fighter who beat her... Shiva has won every other fight that I know of including vs Connor Hawke, Bronze Tiger, David Cain, Cassandra Cain, Nightwing... all characters who have also fought Deathstroke, and they all did better against Deathstroke than they did against Shiva.

@professorrespect said:
@firefly894 said:

Who was? Shiva? She's inconsistent and wanked due to Old CV bias, which is why the guys who are pushing her so hard are both 5+ year old users. They can't help being like that, it's just how it was back then.

Interesting theory but maybe you as a new user are just unfamiliar with Shiva's feats.

No Caption Provided

There are a dozen comics stating that Shiva is the #1 martial arts expert in the world.

Lenzo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Lenzo-

Slade. Most of the team can't hope to match him via stats and his gear is simply much more effective in combat. For ex, his customized bo-staff has shown to take out choppers:

New Titans Vol 1 #62, New Titans Vol 1 #70

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@the_hajduk said:
@professorrespect said:
@the_hajduk said:
@professorrespect said:
@the_hajduk said:

It has come to my attention that fake Prometheus had the tech to copy Shiva's skills as well as the 29 other greatest martial artists on the planet, the same way the old Prometheus was able to beat Batman

Slade isn't gonna come to her with skill, he's gonna come with stats and gear. She has no defence to that.

@professorrespect said:

Pretty sure you've mentioned one fighter who beat her... Shiva has won every other fight that I know of including vs Connor Hawke

Hawke has next to nothing worth mentioning.

Bronze Tiger

.....who? The guy who fought Catman?

@professorrespect said:
@firefly894 said:

Interesting theory but maybe you as a new user are just unfamiliar with Shiva's feats

Nick, I've been on the site for 4 years now. I'm not "new" nor didn't see the overhyped circus for Shiva. She's not gonna beat Slade and she's certainly not gonna do it by herself. He's a one man army that has taken down whole teams, she's a overhyped martial artist that's sub-Batman level.

There are a dozen comics stating that Shiva is the #1 martial arts expert in the world

Statements are nice and all but by feats....no, no she isn't. She's lost to worse.

Lenzo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Lenzo-

@the_hajduk: No, Nightwing has never really done well against Slade since their first encounter in Tales of the Teen Titans #43. Slade even one shotted him in New Titans Vol 1 #86 and in Deathstroke The Terminator Vol 1 #14, Slade was weakened when he fought Dick and yet he still managed to beat him.

Overall, time to time he has shown to be superior to Dick in everyway.

Also, fyi, Bronze Tiger got his ass beaten by Slade in N52.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By The_Hajduk

@professorrespect:

Nick, I've been on the site for 4 years now. I'm not "new" nor didn't see the overhyped circus for Shiva. She's not gonna beat Slade and she's certainly not gonna do it by herself. He's a one man army that has taken down whole teams, she's a overhyped martial artist that's sub-Batman level.

Certainly, she cannot beat Deathstroke by herself. But she would give him as much hell as Batman has 1 on 1. Slade would beat Shiva with high difficulty.

When you add in a bunch of teammates, especially on the caliber of Elektra, it becomes too much for Slade to handle in a random encounter. With preparation, it would be different.

He beat up the Monkey Master who straight KOd Batman. Batman went on to state that he thinks Connor might be more skilled than him. And Shiva beat up Connor. Everything lines up with Shiva being a top tier martial artist.

Bronze Tiger .....who? The guy who fought Catman?

He's fought Deathstroke too and did way better than he did against Shiva.

Statements are nice and all but by feats....no, no she isn't. She's lost to worse.

All you want to talk about is feats and I posted a scan of Shiva judo tossing Supergirl, and you ignored it. You haven't countered any of my points or my scaling. I said in the beginning that Shiva would be a really hard fight for Slade and everything lines up with that.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By The_Hajduk

@lenzo- said:

@the_hajduk: No, Nightwing has never really done well against Slade since their first encounter in Tales of the Teen Titans #43. Slade even one shotted him in New Titans Vol 1 #86 and in Deathstroke The Terminator Vol 1 #14, Slade was weakened when he fought Dick and yet he still managed to beat him.

Overall, time to time he has shown to be superior to Dick in everyway.

Also, fyi, Bronze Tiger got his ass beaten by Slade in N52.

Bruh I never said Nightwing has beaten Deathstroke, I said he does better than he did against Lady Shiva. Nightwing has traded blows with Deathstroke for a couple pages, that's a lot better than getting oneshotted. Shiva oneshotted Nightwing then immediately went on to beat Connor Hawke.

EDIT: I acknowledge Slade has oneshotted Dick too but there are also showings of Dick doing decently. He has no decent showings against Shiva, just getting oneshotted and then oneshotteed again in Rebirth if you want to count that.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

Certainly, she cannot beat Deathstroke by herself. But she would give him as much hell as Batman has 1 on 1

No? Slade just shoots her with a sub-machine gun or blows her up.

He beat up the Monkey Master who straight KOd Batman

Tsk tsk. Bringing up this feat up when I already covered this in great detail before. Sliver Monkey sucker punched him and Batman wasn't even KO'd. Most of the actual damage came from banging his head off the garbage container.

All you want to talk about is feats and I posted a scan of Shiva judo tossing Supergirl

Yeah....and I ignored like any sensible person would. You want me to bring up Sups struggling with Slade's speed in Post Crisis? If you wanna pull up outliers, I can find far better.

Lenzo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: You said this in one of your posts:

No Caption Provided

"They all did better against Deathstroke than they did against Shiva"

Nightwing hasn't done well against Deathstroke at all ever since they first met.

Avatar image for deactivated-607d8fdc3936d
deactivated-607d8fdc3936d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, unless you give him Icon Suit (aka plot armor), Shiva and Elektra are enough.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is stupid. Shiva and Elektra could challenge him on their own. Together they’d win outright. But that’s not all Batwoman using her gear well is no joke, she potentially could be the one to land a finishing move. And now add in Huntress and Batgirl showering Slade with protectilws and batarangs from range. And I don’t even know what Black Cat can do, but she’s a Spider-Man villain so I doubt she’s a non factor by any means.

Slade would win 0/10 against this whole team.

She hasn't the physicals to fight Spidey, but is kinda like a reverse Domino. She is not lucky, but her enemies just get bad luck, the degree of it depends on the writer (just like with Domino)

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade stomps still

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jashro44

Does current Deathstroke have the ikon suit? I haven't followed him in a while. If he does they can't hurt him. Ignoring the ikon suit I am leaning towards the team but I do think Slade is being underestimated here. He has much better gear and he excels at fighting multiple people at once. Like Shiva is a challenge in unarmed combat I would say but with swords and guns it gives Slade a big advantage realistically.

I'm thinking the team is to much overall with no ikon suit mainly because of Shiva, Elektra, and Black Cat. The rest are kind of just there. Bad luck powers in particular are hard to anticipate. Slade could be as good a strategist as he wants there is nothing he can do to anticipate the bad luck.

@lenzo- said:

@the_hajduk: You said this in one of your posts:

No Caption Provided

"They all did better against Deathstroke than they did against Shiva"

Nightwing hasn't done well against Deathstroke at all ever since they first met.

Nightwing does have the occasional good showing against Slade. With that said he's also been stomped just as casually. Deathstroke and Nightwing have fought more often and it could be argued that nightwing never won in his good showings and he was just playing keep away from deathstroke.

EDIT: Deathstroke has done better against batman than Shiva. Shiva has never beaten batman and they are portrayed as equals whereas deathstroke often shows dominance to batman and has beaten him. So there are more comparisons to draw on than just nightwing.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

Yeah....and I ignored like any sensible person would. You want me to bring up Sups struggling with Slade's speed in Post Crisis? If you wanna pull up outliers, I can find far better.

You weren't going to post that edited scan were you?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@jashro44 said:

@professorrespect:

You weren't going to post that edited scan were you?

No, because it's edited. The point is that if you really wanna nitpick for outliers, you can find far worse offenders for Slade.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Which example are you talking about out of curiosity? I agree with the point I just wouldn't say Slade has done that to superman unless there is something I don't know about.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@professorrespect: Which example are you talking about out of curiosity? I agree with the point I just wouldn't say Slade has done that to superman unless there is something I don't know about.

Ikon showing has him dodge around Sups a bit

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Ikon showing has him dodge around Sups a bit

I wouldn't say Deathstroke displayed much speed unless you count deflecting superman's heat vision. Maybe tagging him to but the latter could be chalked up to superman not expecting Slade to be able to cut him. Most of the showing was Slade distracting superman with stuff like bullets that looked like kryptonite. And some good showings of his gear at the time.

Lenzo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I do agree on that. Was just pointing out that, for the most part, Dick hasn't convincingly defeated Slade. I do consider some of his encounters against Slade to be decent, as he can manage with him for a period of time, until Slade doesn't mess around anymore. There are more comparisons to draw on I agree, though I feel like just his fights against Dick, puts him already above most of the ladies in combat. You know your way around Nightwing as well I suppose, be it PC or N52.

SuperPrimeTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shiva solos

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm gonna give the women the slim majority with high difficulty, with Lady Shiva and Black Cat as MVPs.

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends in sex

OT: What gear do Slade and Team have?

"Ends in sex" XD

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People forget how Slade got a beatdown from a trio of Batman, Nightwing and Tim in Infinite Crisis. He's not beating over double those numbers.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao what.. Deathstroke dies horribly