Fight takes place at an unpopulated city setting at night

Who'd win? For what reasons?

#3 Posted by highaccuser (31802 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade.

#4 Edited by WollfMyth209 (12454 posts) - - Show Bio

What's Deathstroke's blood type?

Avatar image for blackestnight93
#5 Posted by blackestnight93 (14699 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see why slade shouldn't win, based off that rt.

#6 Posted by KingKarate (133 posts) - - Show Bio

Based on the feats in that Respect Thread it would seem Slade Wins

Avatar image for life_without_progress
#7 Posted by Life_Without_Progress (15259 posts) - - Show Bio

Bumper stickers.

#8 Edited by God_Vulcan (7042 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this has been done. Deathstroke is just better

Avatar image for back_stabbath95
#9 Edited by Back_stabbath95 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Batman3000 (5468 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke

#11 Posted by greenarrow5476 (524 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade.

Avatar image for elijah_c_washington
#12 Edited by Elijah_C_Washington (4126 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not familiar with this animu/mango but based off the respect thread @life_without_progress provided alone, the previous statement of Slade "just [being] better" seems correct. I can go more in-depth on this if asked, but I think he holds edges over Stain in damage output and durability as well as solid advantages in the way of skill, speed and fighting style, along with his healing factor and additional gear being total X-Factors.

In particular, Slade's enhanced brain functions seem to be a hard counter to Stain's tendency to set up attacks ahead of time, even if it's through something as simple as knife throw. Moreover, from what I've seen Slade doesn't only have a direct counter to Stain's very fighting style, but has widely superior showings of doing the same exact thing.

On the flip side, Stain could probably win a slim minority due to his whole blood thing, but if Slade's fighting competently--and he usually is--Stain may very well not even be able to draw blood in the first place. This is kinda a leap of faith though, since I don't know anything about Iida and Deku. I assume they're not very comparable to Deathstroke, but I may be wrong.

That said I still think Deathstroke wins here, 7-9 times out of ten.

#13 Edited by Gnomishness (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Stain has such a bad chance here. Stain's physicals are enough to outpace even those with superspeed as their main power. He can take wall-busters to the face without issue. He is absurdly good at dodging. And if he draws even the tiniest drop of blood, Deathstroke is dead regardless of regen.

In addition, Deathstroke is exactly the sort of character Stain holds his moral crusade against. In character, he'll be the one to get serous first.

#14 Posted by Overwarrior2 (1168 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this is a bad matchup for Slade.

Slade is all around a better combatant, but he also without knowledge would not be the type to 100% avoid all contact including scratches. And if he gets cut even slightly thats it.

I think at least 6/10 its more likely that Stain gets a cut in or any size before Slade can kill.