Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ShadowWing
  • Pre-Flashpoint Deathstroke.
  • No prep time.
  • Win via Death.
  • Both are in character.
  • Solidus is wearing his suit, armed with two katanas, and his guns. Deathstroke has his Pre-Flashpoint weapons.
  • Who wins?
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

TheDeathstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Slade.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

I'd actually give Slade the win over most Cyborg Ninja, but Solidus is... come on.

Doc Ock tentacles.
Homing missiles.
Invulnerable exoskeleton.
AND he's a Snake. His fighting skills even without the suit should be relative to someone like Venom, at least.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a
deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Solidus stomps

rhistr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without his Ikon suit, I don't think Slade can take this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b59f8ae5ebaf
deactivated-5b59f8ae5ebaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i cant wait to beat the metal gear series so i can finally take part in these discussions

im currently on part 2 (just beat part 1)

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sy8000

Slade, because he's actually proved himself decently in combat.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'd actually give Slade the win over most Cyborg Ninja, but Solidus is... come on.

Doc Ock tentacles.

Homing missiles.

AND he's a Snake. His fighting skills even without the suit should be relative to someone like Venom, at least.

How and why?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Slade.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lubub55 said:
@the_hajduk said:

Doc Ock tentacles.

Homing missiles.

How and why?

He's really smart and I kinda just want to throw DC a bone since I always say Metal Gear curbstomps whatever match they're in.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade, because he's actually proved himself decently in combat.

Loading Video...

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lubub55 said:

Slade.

Solidus would kick any Cyborg Ninja's ass yet you think a Ninja beats Slade and Slade beats Solidus?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: He beat a few Metal Gears that couldn't even stand up to his bullets...aside from doding the gunfire (which to be fair was impressive), he did very little anyone with his gun couldn't have.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The_Hajduk

@highaccuser said:

@the_hajduk: He beat a few Metal Gears that couldn't even stand up to his bullets...aside from doding the gunfire (which to be fair was impressive), he did very little anyone with his gun couldn't have.

Naw man that took skill. The Metal Gears have some heavy duty armor. Solidus appeared to be using explosive rounds, but he still had to fire into their mouths or focus fire point-blank into their brains to put them down. Nothing else would have worked. All while coordinating the three of them and dodging everything. The fact that he took them down so quickly actually makes it look less impressive, but that's only because he coordinated it so smoothly. He even shot the final RAY in its mouth and through its brain from 100 yards without even looking. Give Deathstroke the explosive P90 and he would not replicate that, that was pure skill.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naw man that took skill. The Metal Gears have some heavy duty armor. Solidus appeared to be using explosive rounds, but he still had to fire into their mouths or focus fire point-blank into their brains to put them down. Nothing else would have worked. All while coordinating the three of them and dodging everything. The fact that he took them down so quickly actually makes it look less impressive, but that's only because he coordinated it so smoothly. He even shot the final RAY in its mouth and through its brain from 100 yards without even looking. Give Deathstroke the explosive P90 and he would not replicate that, that was pure skill.

Yeah so any headshot would do...it's not like their heads are small or hard to hit. And they only fired at him one at a time. All he did was flip around a lot and dodge some bullets while shooting them. It's nearly a meaningless feat against a skilled and fast enough opponent.

Slade could replicate it easily, but that's a pointless comparison. Saying he couldn't replicate it has about as much meaning as saying Solidus couldn't replicate Slade's showings against teams which included characters that would stomp those Metal Gears.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Solidus blitzstomp

Avatar image for elijah_c_washington
Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@highaccuser said:

You say they cannot take bullets but they withstood stinger missiles lmao. Way to try and lowball as usual. Those P50 rounds were clearly special with the suit and HF Blades, which makes since since all the gear was Arsenal gear found by Solidus.

Anyway, on topic Solidus wrecks Slade. HF Blades and super speed for the win.

Durability

No Caption Provided

Solidus armor is bullet proof.

No Caption Provided

Solidus armor tank grenade launcher with no damage.

Speed

No Caption Provided

Solidus is fast enough to dodge Solid Snakes direct gunfire, and burn the ground below him from the friction.

No Caption Provided

Solidus avoids the 203 grenade launcher and its blast with his speed.

No Caption Provided

Solidus moves FTE.

No Caption Provided

Solidus swats away bullets with his arm.

No Caption Provided

Solidus dances around heavy Gatling gun fire from Metal Gear Ray.

No Caption Provided

Solidus parries direct Gatling gun fire, and deflects a bullet to cut Solid Snake's handcuffs.

Skill

No Caption Provided

Stated to undergone the project as Liquid and Solid Snake to be a super soldier with the skills and abilities of Big Boss.

No Caption Provided

After restoring his memories, Solidus states Raiden was the most deadly child soldier that Solidus ever known. Leader of his platoon at 10 years old. All due to the Sears training, or in this case Solidus training.

No Caption Provided

Solidus states he train Raiden himself. Putting all his effort into Raiden above all others. However Raiden was too good, and caught the eye of the Patriots.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Solidus was skilled enough to beat Raiden in the sword fight in the Digital Comic.

Gear

No Caption Provided

Solidus suit allows for two tentacle arm attachments to grab foes or strike them at a distance. Keeping his hands free.

No Caption Provided

Solidus suit is able to generate and launch mini guided missiles.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The P50 Solidus uses is capable of blowing holes through the armor of Metal Gear Ray. Packing as much damage output as the Stinger Missiles.

No Caption Provided

Solidus uses dual HF Blades. Blades that vibrate at frequency to make them near indestructible, and allows the blades to part matter on the particle level.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Before we get into this, quick question: Solidus has beaten Raiden, but he's also lost to him hasn't he? Could you show me that fight?

force_echo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By force_echo

Solidus stomps. Should have given Slade at least Nth metal armor.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Before we get into this, quick question: Solidus has beaten Raiden, but he's also lost to him hasn't he? Could you show me that fight?

The fight were Solidus beat Raiden and then Lost to Solid Snake.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Fight were Raiden beat Solidus.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Both valid for Solidus. It paints picture of Raiden being goodenough to beat Solidus and vice versa.

Then there is Solidus vs 3 Metal gear Rays with his special gear in his super P50 and HF blades.

Loading Video...

Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I'll get back to you in a bit, I'm going to reread some things. Sound good?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Well, just wait and see. If you want to wait for my full argument with evidence and everything that would be nice, but the gist of it right now is if Raiden can do it then Slade stands a good chance.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

You say they cannot take bullets but they withstood stinger missiles lmao. Way to try and lowball as usual. Those P50 rounds were clearly special with the suit and HF Blades, which makes since since all the gear was Arsenal gear found by Solidus.

I said he couldn't take the bullets Solidus was using. Making the feat much less impressive.

Honestly Slade trashes Solidus in actual combat showings.

LocusTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade ftw

ShadowWing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fine, I gave him Nth armor/weaponry.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

I said he couldn't take the bullets Solidus was using. Making the feat much less impressive.

Honestly Slade trashes Solidus in actual combat showings.

I kinda agree that Slade has "more" combat showings, he has so many comics to his name. Though Solidus was clearly Raiden's level and that is all I need to judge where Solidus stands skill wise since Raiden is more akin to Big Boss level.

Then we have feats and accolades of Solidus being Big Boss level as well.

The cincher is then the super speed, explosive ammo of that P50, and the HF Blades for the edge.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fine, I gave him Nth armor/weaponry.

@force_echo said:

Thats bullshit. People arguing Slade wins anyway without New 52 Nth metal. Now your looking for a reason for slade to take a majority? Bias is strong here.

ShadowWing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ShadowWing
sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Fine, I'll change it back. lol

im just saying, Slade already has like 4-5 voting for him and only like 4 for Soldius. no need to make it a stomp for Slade because the stupid comment of one person.

ShadowWing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowwing said:

@sirfizzwhizz: Fine, I'll change it back. lol

im just saying, Slade already has like 4-5 voting for him and only like 4 for Soldius. no need to make it a stomp for Slade because the stupid comment of one person.

Agreed. I need to stop being swayed so easily.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I kinda agree that Slade has "more" combat showings, he has so many comics to his name. Though Solidus was clearly Raiden's level

Raiden's feat is beating Solidus, so...

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:

I kinda agree that Slade has "more" combat showings, he has so many comics to his name. Though Solidus was clearly Raiden's level

Raiden's feat is beating Solidus, so...

Solidus also beat Raiden as per Kojima himself. So its a clear viewpoint of going either way. Not that it is a bad feat considering Raiden is Big Boss/Solid Snake level easy by feats and skill.