Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Samurai Jack has comic and show feats.

Slade is Pre/New 52, Slade has Ikon Suit, Godkiller Swords, Dual Machine Guns, and Blast Staff.

Battle in Central Park.

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

High end, low end, Jack takes a casual win.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Interesting.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting.

I thought so. The gear load out is pretty much a equalizer lol.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@sirfizzwhizz: Considering how high Jack gets scaled in the forums, would mean very little here if his opponent can scale even higher.

I wonder which side will resort to a double standard first.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Don't see how jack can hurt him with that suit of his

samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack

Avatar image for deactivated-o78sdg008
deactivated-o78sdg008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate or Jack. The physicals gap is too much.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice image of Slade btw

pansito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the gear for slade is to much

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate, however since Jack has been shown to be abke to fight for days, I do give him the slight edge.

Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leaning towards jack

TorikoWONTDie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IKon suit with Godkiller sword is too much. Jack blitz's and dies to an automatic counter attack he sees coming in slow motion

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is everyone siding with Jack? He can't hurt deathstroke in the Ikon suit. I mean if superman couldn't do it....

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

Stalemate or Jack. The physicals gap is too much.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: well clearly your in the minority.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol at this absurd Jack wanking

Jack can't hope to beat Slade with godkiller and Ikon suit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jashro44

@sirfizzwhizz: Well if someone wants to provide an explanation how Jack gets through this I'm all ears.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@jashro44: now that is badass. Fudge Vibranium Armor lol or insider suit. No, screw that, why did Batman, Mr. smarter than god wank Batman, not have this suit vs Superman? Lolol

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: now that is badass. Fudge Vibranium Armor lol or insider suit. No, screw that, why did Batman, Mr. smarter than god wank Batman, not have this suit vs Superman? Lolol

Yea Priest definitely power crept deathstroke....

linkjt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deathstroke kills him he will be a several steps ahead

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The suit wont stop jacks sword,its magical,it cut adamantium. jack 7/10 fights

Avatar image for gentlemantophat
GentlemanTopHat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think I have to go with Jack on this he has a better sword better durability better speed and reflexes and his combat skills are pretty good too.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think I have to go with Jack on this he has a better sword better durability better speed and reflexes and his combat skills are pretty good too.

How are Jacks speed and durability better? Ikon suit Deathstroke has HARMED Superman with his sword, reacted to his heat vision and tanked his punches. And if we are going off absurd high end showings like Jack fans usually rely on, Deathstroke has tagged flash

Nobody has proven at all Jack has better anything than Deathstroke

Avatar image for elijah_c_washington
Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman can't beat him but I'm sure Jack can. Because of his physicals, apparently.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Why is everyone siding with Jack? He can't hurt deathstroke in the Ikon suit. I mean if superman couldn't do it....

GentlemanTopHat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How are Jacks speed and durability better? Ikon suit Deathstroke has HARMED Superman with his sword, reacted to his heat vision and tanked his punches. And if we are going off absurd high end showings like Jack fans usually rely on, Deathstroke has tagged flash

Nobody has proven at all Jack has better anything than Deathstroke

Samurai Jack has insane durability while wearing just a space suit he survived re-entry into the earth's atmosphere hitting the ground at terminal velocity with no visible injuries and only his space suit was destroyed speed and reflexes he is able to land dozens of blows in seconds can parry minigun fire from multiple directions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gentlemantophat: Impressive. But that won't protect him from a promethium blade to the chest. Neither does it prove he can get through Ikon suit. SUPERMAN had difficulties harming Deathstroke with the Ikon suit and its defences actually stunned him in a way that was flat out stated to be unsurvivable for humans. Neither does it prove that it wasn't the space suit that at least some way helped him survive re-entry, as it seemed the suit didn't get completely burned up.

Deathstroke is fast enough to tag guys like Flash and has fought with Superman with his Ikon Suit, so he should have no issue tagging or fighting with Jack unless you want to argue that Jack is faster than Flash now

AND he literally gets another piece of gear that allows him to fight with and keep up Superman. The Godkiller Sword

No Caption Provided

Jack literally can't win here. He is outclassed in everything. Strength, speed and durability

GentlemanTopHat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By GentlemanTopHat

Jack's sword is better it was made by 3 gods Odin, Ra, and Vishnu, and it's unbreakable and it's capable of cutting through anything

Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gentlemantophat: ...

Samurai Jack has insane durability while wearing just a space suit he survived re-entry into the earth's atmosphere hitting the ground at terminal velocity with no visible injuries and only his space suit was destroyed

Which would mean what against a sword that can cut Superman?

speed and reflexes he is able to land dozens of blows in seconds can parry minigun fire from multiple directions

Yeah, I don't think he'll be outspeeding Deathstroke. Beyond the bullet-timing and that he attacks so fast he's invisible with the God-Killer, I think Slade's record against speedsters alone is enough to say that it won't happen.

pansito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack's sword is better it was made by 3 gods Odin, Ra, and Vishnu, and it's unbreakable

lol

Is that all the argument you have here? The godkiller sword has better feats and thats all that matters. You haven't addresses one of my points. You state its better because its made by chump gods. Guess what, Living Tribunal could make a broadsword and it doesn't make it any better just because LT made it. It being unbreakable also doesn't even mean anything here either, given that its not breaking the Godkiller Sword either. The Godkiller Sword tanks attacks from guys like Superman so Jack isn't so much as touching it

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By jashro44

@decaf_wizard: To be fair superman ended the fight with god killer Slade by blitzing him. I wouldn't say he could really keep up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@decaf_wizard: To be fair superman ended the fight with god killer Slade by blitzing him. I wouldn't say he could really keep up.

Yea I know. But he did hold his own against Superman and react to him before he got super serious. He even wacked him pretty good a few times. With Ikon suit and Godkiller I can't see how Jack can even damage Slade tbh, nevermind these silly claims that Jack is faster or stronger

stationboxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack easy, Deathstroke's feats are mostly PIS in the end he's kind of like Daredevil or Batman and still has a human street level quality

Jack is a cartoon with toonforce-ish feats

Loading Video...

@jashro44 said:

superman is a plot device retard, he gets punked by Batman and the baldy ass Lex Luthor and random bank robbers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: Well yea I agree Jack can't hurt Slade and he wins eventually. I'm just saying I don't think tagging and reacting to superman is a measurable feat.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stationboxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke is still a person with street level quality no matter how many amps or bullshit PIS stories writers give him, take his feats with a pinch of salt like Batman defeating Superman or Captain America beating Hulk...very few of these feats should be taken serious

Jack's sword is better it was made by 3 gods Odin, Ra, and Vishnu, and it's unbreakable and it's capable of cutting through anything

Jack also defies the rules, he's a cartoon and goes by the rule of cool and funny, if some bigass end boss level dude comes fighting jack, a big impossible boss...then it becomes funny and cool if Jack says some sort of mystic Japanese spiritual ki prayer on his sword and then magically all his enemies die in one big swipe of the sword...Jack more or less follows toonforce-ish rules

Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gentlemantophat said:

The God-Killer was made by a god as well. Hephaestus, which should be especially notable from your perspective given he's the god of craftsmen and blacksmiths. Moreover, It can change shape and size as well as let Deathstroke read Jack's emotions, which is, again, especially notable considering how easily Deathstroke can work people's emotions without it. If you need specific examples, I can provide them.

Slade's regular sword is unbreakable; the God-Killer is a step up. I'd now like to ask you to back up either of the latter two claims. I'm legitimately interested in hearing a decent argument for Jack. Nobody else seems to be capable of it.

Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stationboxz:

Deathstroke is still a person with street level quality no matter how many amps or bullshit PIS stories writers give him

Source?

Jack also defies the rules, he's a cartoon and goes by the rule of cool and funny, if some bigass end boss level dude comes fighting jack, a big impossible boss...then it becomes funny and cool if Jack says some sort of mystic Japanese spiritual ki prayer on his sword and then magically all his enemies die in one big swipe of the sword...Jack more or less follows toonforce-ish rules

I need several specific examples.

stationboxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gentlemantophat said:

@jashro44 said:

@pansito said:

@gentlemantophat: it wont pass ikon suit

Yea I know. But he did hold his own against Superman and react to him before he got super serious. He even wacked him pretty good a few times. With Ikon suit and Godkiller I can't see how Jack can even damage Slade tbh, nevermind these silly claims that Jack is faster or stronger

The God-Killer was made by a god as well. Hephaestus, which should be especially notable from your perspective given he's the god of craftsmen and blacksmiths. Moreover, It can change shape and size as well as let Deathstroke read Jack's emotions, which is, again, especially notable considering how easily Deathstroke can work people's emotions without it. If you need specific examples, I can provide them.

Slade's regular sword is unbreakable; the God-Killer is a step up. I'd now like to ask you to back up either of the latter two claims. I'm legitimately interested in hearing a decent argument for Jack. Nobody else seems to be capable of it.

Have any of you guys read an IDW comic in your life or do you just wank DC's deathstroke?

http://static5.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_large/6/67663/3994031-02.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/9804/302610-183434-samurai-jack.jpg

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack speed blitz.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stationboxz: I've read some of the IDW series. He was impressive but he didn't do anything to suggest he can get through the Ikon suit.

Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stationboxz: That instantly turned into a personal attack, lol.

Jack speed blitz.

Besides all the God-Killer and Ikon stuff, can you prove Jack is fast enough to do that? Bart Allen prepped for a relative year and a half specifically to fight Deathstroke, and he still just got kicked away.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack speed blitz.

Doesn't matter if he could, which he can't given Deathstroke's track record against speedsters. He can't harm Slade with this gear