King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn

VS

Can Deathstroke defeat Noob Saibot and Smoke if they fought in the Netherrealm at night ?

Avatar image for the_two_lost_souls
The Two Lost Souls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I give it to Noob-Saibot  and smoke.One  smoke disapears and then pops right back up so he could punch him alot.Noob has ninja stars.They also have numbers game so......

Noob-Smoke win..........

FATALITY!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
Deatstroke has faced some tough opponents himself though... dont know if the Dark Duo would beat him
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Dreadmaster

im pretty sure they can beat him, not easy but its plausible

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
dreadmaster said:
"im pretty sure they can beat him, not easy but its plausible"
Hmmm... maybe
The Rookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The Rookie

I think this may be a curbstomp in Noobs favor

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lordraiden

i'm giving the duo the majority

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
The Rookie said:
"I think this may be a curbstomp in Noobs favor"
It cant be a curbstomp... not when it was mere humans who had beaten Noob Saibot and Smoke before in the past...
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Matezoide2
King Saturn said:
"The Rookie said:
It cant be a curbstomp... not when it was mere humans who had beaten Noob Saibot and Smoke before in the past..."
wait,you call peploe that shoot fire balls,ice and a couple of other stuff  "normal humans"?peploe like Sub-Zero and Liu Kang are much more super-human than Deathstroke
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
Matezoide said:
"King Saturn said:
"The Rookie said:
It cant be a curbstomp... not when it was mere humans who had beaten Noob Saibot and Smoke before in the past..."
wait,you call peploe that shoot fire balls,ice and a couple of other stuff  "normal humans"?peploe like Sub-Zero and Liu Kang are much more super-human than Deathstroke"
Noob Saibot wasnt defeated by Sub Zero or Liu Kang though... he lost to Hanzo Hasashi aka Scorpion when he was he was merely a Ninja... ( no Hellfire power )...  and Smoke which is supposed to be a Cybornetic Ninja Robot can be hurt by people like Johnny Cage and Sonya Blade... there is nothing at all to actually say either Johnny Cage or Sonya Blade are really superhuman... outside of there weak level Projection Attacks that can be shruged off by peak level humans... and Deathstroke has dealt with people of Noob Saibot and Smoke's strength level... if DS comes with his standard gear... he definately has a shot... DS should at least be on par with both of these warriors... and since Deathstroke also has the better tactical knowledge of combat itself... I think he has a shot
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Matezoide2
King Saturn said:
"Matezoide said:
"King Saturn said:
"The Rookie said:
wait,you call peploe that shoot fire balls,ice and a couple of other stuff  "normal humans"?peploe like Sub-Zero and Liu Kang are much more super-human than Deathstroke"
Noob Saibot wasnt defeated by Sub Zero or Liu Kang though... he lost to Hanzo Hasashi aka Scorpion when he was he was merely a Ninja... ( no Hellfire power )...  and Smoke which is supposed to be a Cybornetic Ninja Robot can be hurt by people like Johnny Cage and Sonya Blade... there is nothing at all to actually say either Johnny Cage or Sonya Blade are really superhuman... outside of there weak level Projection Attacks that can be shruged off by peak level humans... and Deathstroke has dealt with people of Noob Saibot and Smoke's strength level... if DS comes with his standard gear... he definately has a shot... DS should at least be on par with both of these warriors... and since Deathstroke also has the better tactical knowledge of combat itself... I think he has a shot"
hum..interesting...thanks for the info,thats how i think it would go:

Noob fight DS and hold his own for a while,while a invisible Smoke comes from behind and attacks Slade,he probaly will realise and block the attack,giving Noob an opening to hit him and then both start beating him.

BUT if Slade haves his arsenal,couldnt he just pull off two machine guns (like the pic) and shoot both to death?i am not sure if they have a defense against bullets

individualy however,i give it to DS
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
Matezoide said:
"King Saturn said:
"Matezoide said:
"King Saturn said:
"The Rookie said:
Noob Saibot wasnt defeated by Sub Zero or Liu Kang though... he lost to Hanzo Hasashi aka Scorpion when he was he was merely a Ninja... ( no Hellfire power )...  and Smoke which is supposed to be a Cybornetic Ninja Robot can be hurt by people like Johnny Cage and Sonya Blade... there is nothing at all to actually say either Johnny Cage or Sonya Blade are really superhuman... outside of there weak level Projection Attacks that can be shruged off by peak level humans... and Deathstroke has dealt with people of Noob Saibot and Smoke's strength level... if DS comes with his standard gear... he definately has a shot... DS should at least be on par with both of these warriors... and since Deathstroke also has the better tactical knowledge of combat itself... I think he has a shot"

Noob fight DS and hold his own for a while,while a invisible Smoke comes from behind and attacks Slade,he probaly will realise and block the attack,giving Noob an opening to hit him and then both start beating him.

BUT if Slade haves his arsenal,couldnt he just pull off two machine guns (like the pic) and shoot both to death?i am not sure if they have a defense against bullets

individualy however,i give it to DS"
Slade probably could shoot them down... but depending on where the fight is that could be hard to do... especially if they fight at night in the Nether Realm... Noob and Smoke can blend into Darkness very easy...
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Matezoide2
King Saturn said:
"Matezoide said:
"King Saturn said:
"Matezoide said:
"King Saturn said:
"The Rookie said:

Slade probably could shoot them down... but depending on where the fight is that could be hard to do... especially if they fight at night in the Nether Realm... Noob and Smoke can blend into Darkness very easy..."
true,at night Smoke and Noob could beat Slade even if he used guns (IF he dont know where they are,if he does it would be easy find then)
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn
Matezoide said:
"King Saturn said:
"Matezoide said:
"King Saturn said:
"Matezoide said:
"King Saturn said:
"The Rookie said:

Slade probably could shoot them down... but depending on where the fight is that could be hard to do... especially if they fight at night in the Nether Realm... Noob and Smoke can blend into Darkness very easy..."
true,at night Smoke and Noob could beat Slade even if he used guns (IF he dont know where they are,if he does it would be easy find then)"
There Ya Go...
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points