Win via KO or Death

Who wins and why?

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Mr. Sinister has no morals. Neither does Deathstroke. Both are sociopaths.

As for this battle.....Sinister lolwtfcurbstomps.

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@mavfan626: Is'nt Mr Sinister invunerable to everything but Cyclops' Optic Blasts? Marvel's changed a lot since I stopped reading their stuff, but did they change this recently? Deathstroke's definitely got the skills to cut Sinister to ribbons with his Promethium sword, but unless non-Cyclops based attacks can now hurt him, I don't see how he wins this...

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet:

Plenty of things can damage his body, it just does not really hurt him.

Back in the X-Cutioner's song Bishop shot a hole through his head the size of a baseball. Sinister just laughed, finished his conversation and walked out.

Slade could stab him plenty, he has the skills to do it, it just will not do him any good. Also Sinister is a fairly powerful telepath.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@mavfan626: Sinister has telepathy. Deathstroke has no protection from telepathy.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@misterwhisper: Plenty of things can damage his body, it just does not really hurt him.

Yeah, that was my main concern. I'd actually forgotten about his telepathy, though. That's a real deal breaker here. I wonder if he (Deathstroke) can get his hands on D.E.O. Anti-Psionic tech the way Prometheus did prior to "Cry For Justice" en route to this battle. Otherwise this is an inexcusable spite stomp.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Dextersinister

@misterwhisper: Plenty of things can damage his body, it just does not really hurt him.

Yeah, that was my main concern. I'd actually forgotten about his telepathy, though. That's a real deal breaker here. I wonder if he (Deathstroke) can get his hands on D.E.O. Anti-Psionic tech the way Prometheus did prior to "Cry For Justice" en route to this battle. Otherwise this is an inexcusable spite stomp.

He's proven incredibly resistant to psi attacks in a recent issue, Jericho who could control people within moments even Mr Majestic said it would take weeks to crack Slade.

At the moment Deathstroke would win the fight, Sinister has been killed often in his last few appearances with cloning and mind transfers to explain why he shows up again.

He's at a low point in his career so he may not even have a cloning back-up after the Phoenixes destroyed his stuff during AvsX, pre AvsX it would have been an utter stomp in his favour.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister: Gotcha. As I said, I have'nt read Marvel's stuff in years (Quesada really bugs me...) and was unaware of Sinister's character development up to this point. If Slade can withstand an initial telepathic assault, and if Sinister's durability is as nerfed as you've outlined, then he will certainly slice & dice Mr Essex with the greatest of ease.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By comic_book_fan

sinister win easly.