Platinumwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Platinumwarrior

VS

Jango has killed jedi with nothing but his hands.

Deathstroke took down the JLA

No unreasonable posting please.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Gottheit

I don't know if any of Deathstroke's weapons can penetrate Star Wars-age technology. I'm going to assume that Deathstroke's unbreakable sword can pierce through the armor and say Deathstroke wins. Deathstroke vs. Boba Fett would be a better fight.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Gottheit

Yeah, but Boba survived the Scarlacc.

Avatar image for platinumwarrior
Platinumwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Platinumwarrior

Gottheit says:

"I don't know if any of Deathstroke's weapons can penetrate Star Wars-age technology. I'm going to assume that Deathstroke's unbreakable sword can pierce through the armor and say Deathstroke wins. Deathstroke vs. Boba Fett would be a better fight."

Jango Fett is far more powerful then boba anyone who can kill about 7 jedi with nothing but his bare hands deserves some credit. Boba fett got thrown into the scarlacc pit by a blind hand solo.

Platinumwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Platinumwarrior

Gottheit says:

"Yeah, but Boba survived the Scarlacc."

But he got knocked in by a blind guy "_"

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Gottheit

That was a lucky shot, man, although I agree about that detracting from his coolness(Man he screamed like a bitch!). I'm just saying, if you follow the books about Boba, and you track all his accomplishment? Boba is the balls, whereas Jango ain't junk. Man, he got punked by Samuel L!(although, that isn't a negative for Jango. Samuel L is just Samuel L. What can a muthaf-cka do?). No, Deathstroke vs. Boba would have been much, much cooler.

Assimilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Assimilation

Platinumwarrior says:

"Gottheit says:
But he got knocked in by a blind guy "_" "

because his jet pack malfunction. same way his dad was defeated, except boba lived, and his dad... well... He met Samuel L Jackson.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8  Edited By Resonate

Assimilation says:

"Platinumwarrior says:
"Gottheit says:
But he got knocked in by a blind guy "_" "
because his jet pack malfunction. same way his dad was defeated, except boba lived, and his dad... well... He met Samuel L Jackson."

kills em every time

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Either way Deathstroke wins. He's faster, stronger, and smarter then both Jango and Bobba Fett. Not to mention he has a small healing factor.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Resonate

Gottheit says:

"That *was* a tasty burger, though."

twas awesome

and Deathstroke could take him down, like Gambker said

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Gottheit

Yeah, I totally agree. Only, again, my question still applies: Could Deathstroke's regular arsenal damage armor as advanced as Mandelorian armor?

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Gottheit

Dude.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Gottheit

That was a tasty burger, though.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Gottheit

Hmm. And, of course I'm sure Jango's guns could penetrate Deathstroke's costume...This is actually almost an even fight now that Deathstroke's guns aren't a given.

Platinumwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Platinumwarrior

Gottheit says:

But he got knocked in by a blind guy "_"

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gottheit says:

"Yeah, I totally agree. Only, again, my question still applies: Could Deathstroke's regular arsenal damage armor as advanced as Mandelorian armor?"

I don't know. Deathstroke carries a battle staff that fires a laser, not sure if it burns as hot as a Lightsaber or not. I guess if he had to, he could try to get in close and break Jango's neck. Not saying he could, just throwing out a hypothetical.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Is it? Deathstroke dodges lasers on a daily basis. Does Jango have any superhuman attributes? His battle staff fires enough energy to destroy a helicopter, at the very least it would take Jango off his feet, allowing Deathstroke to move in close and finish him with his sword.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Gottheit

Eh, I personally don't know about Jango. Although I can say that I think Boba(if you believe the books) and Deathstroke to be...close in terms of reflexes and training. I think Jango would just die, the more I think about Attack of the Clones.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I don't know about that. I've never seen Boba depicted as having the same speed or reflexes as Deathstroke. Remember Deathstroke has defeated various versions of the Flash and Kid Flash. Sometimes he had prep, others he was simply able to react in time. Plus Boba has a rocket tip sticking out of his back, guarantee a person who uses 90% of their brain (Deathstroke) would shoot at that first thing.
Post Edited:2008-04-08 21:32:16

Assimilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Assimilation

I'm with Deathstroke in this, basically because of the arguements put forth by gambler. He kinda said what I would have said.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Gottheit

@ Gambler: The films really don't do Boba justice, man. And I'm not saying they would be equal in terms of reflexes and whatnot, merely saying that Boba would not be caught offguard like everyone else Slade fights. It would actually be more of a fight and less then Deathstroke taking Boba's lunch money. But, yeah, I can't really argue any of the Fetts ultimately taking down the Terminator.

Platinumwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Platinumwarrior

Many people underestimate Jango at close combat. He was able to take on master jedi unarmed think of a bunch of guys with super reflexes and most other things deathstroke has except a healing factor and with a lightsaber then picture somone killing 7 of them with his bare hands. Not favoring Jango just saying that its a pretty even battle here

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#23  Edited By King_Saturn

I think Deathstroke take the win here. Deathstroke has far better reflexed and speed than Jango Fett plus if Deathstroke gets inside to fight Jango with Hand to Hand combat I think Deathsroke has the Upper Hand there as well,

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Platinumwarrior says:

"Many people underestimate Jango at close combat. He was able to take on master jedi unarmed think of a bunch of guys with super reflexes and most other things deathstroke has except a healing factor and with a lightsaber then picture somone killing 7 of them with his bare hands. Not favoring Jango just saying that its a pretty even battle here"

Thats a good point, but if I remeber correctly Count Dooku was the only Master Jedi there and he wasn't killed. Killing 7 Jedi is impressive, but I don't believe they where Masters. When he did face a Master he got decapitated.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By lordraiden

Platinumwarrior says:

"Many people underestimate Jango at close combat. He was able to take on master jedi unarmed think of a bunch of guys with super reflexes and most other things deathstroke has except a healing factor and with a lightsaber then picture somone killing 7 of them with his bare hands. Not favoring Jango just saying that its a pretty even battle here"

Yeah, unfortunately, most people think Attack of the Clones when they think Jango, and he really wasn't that great in it! I honestly don't see him taking out multiple jedi at once let alone masters! Jango is cool in concept, but unfortunately, Lucas did about as good with Jango as he did with the prequal trilogy! DS terminates him just as easily as Cool Hand Windu!

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Both the Fetts are complete incompetants. If you look at their sorry performance in the movies, you see both of them taking their ranged weapons and jumping into swinging distance of a Jedi, with predictable results. Instead of using their elevated positions to snipe like any competant gunman would, they deliberately put themselves into positions where all their tech advantages are meaningless. Morons.

Someone as smart and skilled as Deathstroke would turn either one of those oafs into hamburger.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By lordraiden

Alexander Anderson says:

"Both the Fetts are complete incompetants. If you look at their sorry performance in the movies, you see both of them taking their *ranged* weapons and jumping into swinging distance of a Jedi, with predictable results. Instead of using their elevated positions to snipe like any competant gunman would, they deliberately put themselves into positions where all their tech advantages are meaningless. Morons. Someone as smart and skilled as Deathstroke would turn either one of those oafs into hamburger."

More or less! I just wouldn't be so harsh on them, as they do have some decent showings in the extended universe! Although Star Wars is Lucas's story, he's not that great at storytelling and character development, as proven by the prequals!

Murdalator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gottheit: traditional madalorian Beskar'gam can deflect Lightsabers. Jango would win

Avatar image for phantomlantern8
PhantomLantern8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@murdalator: Jango's armor is Durasteel. Durasteel < lightsaber.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gottheit: isn't star wars in the past? So that would make slades stuff more advanced than bobas so he should be able to penetrate bobas armor

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By leonkarlen123

Promethium <<< Durasteel. Deathstroke can disarm his Jetpack and Power staff his a**

Murdalator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Murdalator

@phantomlantern8: I call bull. He is wearing mandalorian Beskar'gam (iron skin) made of the mandalorian iron ore Beskar

PhantomLantern8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324:

No Caption Provided

@murdalator Sorry, it's not bull. His armor is durasteel, not beskar. Hell, even Boba Fett wore durasteel before he got his hands on some beskar plating.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Murdalator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantomlantern8: ok. I'm not arguing this. Nice picture tho. Where did you hear that he wore durasteel tho?

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Stroke!

PhantomLantern8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: The past /=/ Inferior technology

DL-44 Blaster Pistol >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Glock 17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantomlantern8: I would say different. Tech today is better than tech back then. And the logic was that his weapons couldnt hurt boba because of the time period difference. And by that logic they can Pierce his armor since star wars is in the past

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jango has no chance

PhantomLantern8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: What you're failing to understand is "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...." The setting makes all the difference. And there is so much in the past that we don't know about. We very well could have been Star Wars-like before our beginning of time.

Also, please note that we are not debating Boba Fett; it's Jango. And it doesn't matter, Deathstroke slaughters.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will admit I liked Jango before Deathstroke. Jango has the firepower but if Stroke gets close...We might have another Mace Windu incident lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BigBossGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As long as Jango keeps his distance, it should be an easy win for him. although even if it does come to h2h he could still pull it off. Fighting jedi with lightsabers is much harder than fighting one man with a sword and gun.

Jokerpoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#44  Edited By Jokerpoker

This is a close fight.

If DS has prep than him. If it's a random encounter, less than 5 yards apart, Slade. If they are distances, Jango. If both have prep and intel, I'd have to say Slade 6/10.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are many readily available physical enhancements/stimulants in the SW galaxy, so peak humans shouldn't be all that rare. It's my own personal speculation that Jango has such enhancements, given his physical contention with Jedi who are indeed superhuman with the Force's augmentive abilities.

That said, I'd wager that while Jango is perhaps the more skilled unarmed fighter, and he sports superior armor, he can't take Slade if the latter draws his sword.

If Jango keeps it at a distance, I think he could pull it off.

indominus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By indominus

jango

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jango only wins this if he maintains distance. Slade otherwise.