• 89 results
GoldenStar66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GoldenStar66

Slade has standard weapons except for guns. Ock has his regular metal arms. No Morals. This is a fight to the Death or KO. No Prep.

Battle Place: Gotham City streets. The area has people around. Begin at opposite ends at 24ft. apart.

Classic Deathstroke. Ultimate Doc Ock (Versions Apply)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By PikminMania
@GoldenStar66
I'm going to go with Deathstroke, he is too skilled for Ock and doesn't rely solely on a spider sense to survive.
GoldenStar66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By GoldenStar66
@PikminMania: Ok cool reasoning. Do ya think the Doc has much of a chance than DS?
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By PikminMania
@Enzeru said:
@PikminMania said:
@GoldenStar66: I'm going to go with Deathstroke, he is too skilled for Ock and doesn't rely solely on a spider sense to survive.
Yeah, but would that do him any good? He is not as fast as Spider-Man and especially because of the lacking spider-sense, he would take few tentacle blows / stings and that should be enough to K.O. him IMO. I'm sure that Doc Ock can move his tentacles faster then Deathstroke can move, no matter if he was able to tag the Flash in his fight against the Justice League Light.  Dunno, could be a tricky fight, but I'm kinda still going with Deathstroke. He is skilled yeah, maybe a knife-throw would harm Ock enough to distract him and get in melee range.

Deathstroke is faster than Spider-man in terms of agility, he can react at the speed of thought.
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PikminMania
@Enzeru
Deathstroke is faster, he can react at the speed of thought
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#9  Edited By Deadcool

The Doctor Magnetoctopus wins here...

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#10  Edited By entropy_aegis

While i doubt Slade is faster than Spidey in pure speed i think he can take Ock.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By Killemall
@PikminMania said:

Deathstroke is faster than Spider-man in terms of agility, he can react at the speed of thought.
Well i have no doubt Deathstroke wins thins, but spiderman is at least as fast as Deathstroke if not faster. Plus spider man is super strong, specially if you consider the recent series, the death of spiderman, where he picked a goddam truck after he was shot!! lol  
Deathstroke is no where that strong :)
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highku said:
@pikminmania said:

@Enzeru

:

Other than PIS tagging speedsters etc.., he is not as quick, fast, strong, etc... as spider-man. Peter would destroy DS. He can go ahead and react to the speed of thought, but Peter reacts faster. Peter is also much more agile for sure and his body is way higher in stats; so combine his spider-sense with his increased stats and you'll learn he's much quicker than DS.

With that said, DS would beat Ock.

That comment is over 2 years old.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With that said Spider-man>Deathstroke>dock ock

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By Wolverine008

Slade.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstrok.

Jhaigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade wins.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

With that said Spider-man>Deathstroke>dock ock

Not on a scale of Bada$$ness.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doc Ock doesn't seem to have the training to best DS, though it will be closer than most people think.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doc Ock.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme I'm on you. I think you have it switched up. Deathstroke is not even touching Doctor Octopus. Doc Oc keeps up with Spider-man. You could say Deathstroke is as agile as Spidey but that's a whole other debate. He's not by the way.

No Caption Provided

The sword and knife do him no good. He can't throw it and he definitely can't get close enough to stab Doctor Octopus.

No Caption Provided

Doctor Octopus can deal with things as fast as lasers. An explosion that happened behind him didn't even make him budge. Deathstroke isn't even going to touch him. Spider-man has gotten caught in the tentacles. What is stopping Slade from doing the same thing?

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvel_boy2241: said:

I'm on you. I think you have it switched up. Deathstroke is not even touching Doctor Octopus. Doc Oc keeps up with Spider-man. You could say Deathstroke is as agile as Spidey but that's a whole other debate. He's not by the way.

No Caption Provided

He has kept up with other people, namely Kid Flash.

The sword and knife do him no good. He can't throw it and he definitely can't get close enough to stab Doctor Octopus.

Why not?

Doctor Octopus can deal with things as fast as lasers. An explosion that happened behind him didn't even make him budge. Deathstroke isn't even going to touch him. Spider-man has gotten caught in the tentacles. What is stopping Slade from doing the same thing?

Deathstroke keeps up with lazers, just like most other street levelers like Black Panther ect...

No Caption Provided

There is one big thing that Deathstroke has over Doc, and that is skill. He has spent most of his life, from when he joined the army underage, till he is a feared mercenary. He has defeated people like Batman, he has taken on teams of meta humans like the teen titans, and the outsiders. And even battles people way out of his tier. I can pull up feats for Deathstroke that match and even surpass Doc in many aspects.

Deathstroke has the speed (reflex), the skill/training, the weaponry, the durability ect to win this.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvel_boy2241:

If the sword in the OP is his standard issue Depleted Promethium sword, then it won't matter how responsive Doc Ock's arms are. Because not only is Deathstroke fast enough to make the Punisher look like he's standing still, his trademark sword will cut through Octavius' arms like a hot knife through butter. Leaving a fat guy with a bad haircut against a top rate assassin. I don't like his chances, since unlike Peter, Slade has absolutely no use for either light hearted banter or the restraint of pulled punches.

Or to put it another way: How long do you suppose Doc Ock's arms would last against Wolverine's claws if Logan was determined to open his throat? DS's sword would function similarly, I assure you. Even better actually, due to its longer reach. DS for the nigh-effortless win.

That said, "Welcome to the 'Vine"!

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Concerning the spider-man and deathstroke comparison I don't think we should be assuming that just because deathstroke isn't spider-man he can't beat doctor octopus. Slade also has range weapons he can use to distract Ottos other tentacles along with his agility and speed. He doesn't really have to be as fast as spider-man to beat doctor octopus.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@jashro44 said:

Concerning the spider-man and deathstroke comparison I don't think we should be assuming that just because deathstroke isn't spider-man he can't beat doctor octopus. Slade also has range weapons he can use to distract Ottos other tentacles along with his agility and speed. He doesn't really have to be as fast as spider-man to beat doctor octopus.

Slade doesn't have ranged weapons this match, just his sword and a vibrainium dagger. I suppose he could throw it for a kill, but it would be risky.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@marvel_boy2241:

If the sword in the OP is his standard issue Depleted Promethium sword, then it won't matter how responsive Doc Ock's arms are. Because not only is Deathstroke fast enough to make the Punisher look like he's standing still, his trademark sword will cut through Octavius' arms like a hot knife through butter. Leaving a fat guy with a bad haircut against a top rate assassin. I don't like his chances, since unlike Peter, Slade has absolutely no use for either light hearted banter or the restraint of pulled punches.

Or to put it another way: How long do you suppose Doc Ock's arms would last against Wolverine's claws if Logan was determined to open his throat? DS's sword would function similarly, I assure you. Even better actually, due to its longer reach. DS for the nigh-effortless win.

That said, "Welcome to the 'Vine"!

I second that.

No Caption Provided

Deathstroke cuts a car in half with his sword.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: To be honest I didn't read the OP. Wouldn't be surprised if he cut ocks arms with his promethium sword though so he still doesn't have to be as fast as spider-man here.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@cable_extreme: To be honest I didn't read the OP. Wouldn't be surprised if he cut ocks arms with his promethium sword though so he still doesn't have to be as fast as spider-man here.

There is no Spidey sense to combat here, so speed itself is hardly ever an issue with Slade lol. (To a certain degree)

CaptainGuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By CaptainGuts
@pikminmania said:

@Enzeru

:

Spiderman is so fast and agile it borders on precognition. Deathstroke is fast but spidey is faster and more agile.

That being said I can see deathstroke taking a slight majority but this is not an easy fight for him with only melee weapons

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme:

My man! I knew I couldn't be the only one who sees Ock's arms being julienned immediately after this fight starts!

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme:

My man! I knew I couldn't be the only one who sees Ock's arms being julienned immediately after this fight starts!

Just to put icing on top of the cake, he not only can cut a car in half, but can unsheath his sword and deflect bullets after some are fired.

No Caption Provided

So he also has the speed to hit the tentacles with his sword.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#34  Edited By darktiger

i'd go with dwathstrokebon this one

GoldenStar66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do people even read the OP? Ultimate Dr Ock Stomps. He can kill Slade just becuase Slade wears Metal in his armour, Deathstroke has no chance of beating this version of Otto

Mxyzptlk_CV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke destroys Otto...easily...

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@dondave said:

Do people even read the OP? Ultimate Dr Ock Stomps. He can kill Slade just becuase Slade wears Metal in his armour, Deathstroke has no chance of beating this version of Otto

Ultimate Ock controls metal?

I was about to come in and say Slade, but if that is the case, Ultimate Ock may take it.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@dondave said:

I was about to come in and say Slade, but if that is the case, Ultimate Ock may take it.

Yeah, although I doubt Slade could beat regular Ock anyway

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@wyldsong said:

@dondave said:

Has he shown to be able to control metal like stop bullets mid air? Or has he been shown controlling metal to the point of moving someone? Besides his arms? I always thought it was controlling technology, not just metal like magneto.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@wyldsong said:

@dondave said:

Has he shown to be able to control metal like stop bullets mid air? Or has he been shown controlling metal to the point of moving someone? Besides his arms? I always thought it was controlling technology, not just metal like magneto.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Deathstroke destroys Otto...easily...

Ultimate Doc Ock would kill Deathstroke

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: I didn't know Regular Doc Oct could do that. He stomps Deathstroke then.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlab3000 said:

@dondave: I didn't know Regular Doc Oct could do that. He stomps Deathstroke then.

He can't. Ultimate Ock is being used here.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Cable_Extreme
@dondave said:

@wyldsong said:

@dondave said:

Regular Ock wouldn't have spidey sense, so what stops him from getting his tentacles cut off?

It isn't like Spiderman with precog
Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@xlab3000 said:

He can't. Ultimate Ock is being used here.

whops

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@dondave said:

@wyldsong said:

@dondave said:

Regular Ock wouldn't have spidey sense, so what stops him from getting his tentacles cut off?

It isn't like Spiderman with precog

Just throwing this out there, and while I believe Slade could potentially take 616 Ock, Ock isn't slow by any stretch of the imagination with those tentacles. He is pretty consistent in tagging speedy types and things. Slade, while fast, isn't too far beyond Ock's combat speed with those tentacles.

Commander_Kane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Commander_Kane

Lol look up a random battle from 2 years ago, turns out it was bumped like a day ago. Damn.