Bloodshot vs Deathstroke I know its been done before but I'd like to add some new Insight in who might win and let you decide why.
- Combatants are in character.
- This is a forced encounter (little prep for either side) and both characters have standard gear.
- Location has a big deal in this fight for Bloodshot to find protein to heal
- Weapons also have a huge impact on this fight
- Deathstroke has his usual assortment of weapons Sword , Machete , Handgun , Uzi , and various explosives
- Bloodshot has his usual assortment of weapons swords , Knife , Explosives , 2 handguns , Machine Gun, and Loads of ammo
- If character are in a Location to find different Weapons they can use them
- Deathstrokes Armor is from his new 52 story and not rebirth
- Bloodshot just has pants and shirt patches for storage
- No Preplant of explosives
- Fight ends in incapacitation,or Death
Random Part of Qurac from DC comics characters can run into other combatant like US and Isis like enemy. That means they can use their weapons if they can get them from the combatants.
PSR (project rising spirit) has sent Bloodshot in to take out a major political asset gone rouge but their not the only ones who want him gone. Enter Deathstroke who received the same target from Bronze Tiger. After Bloodshot effortlessly fights his way past the war zone he bust the door open to find a mysterious man stand over his targets corpse. PSR analyzes him recognizing him as a assassin. The current handler of Bloodshot orders him to capture this assassin dead or alive because he's high profile target because of his super solider enhancements that they help implant during Vietnam that they though was a failure.