#1 Posted by Wabrooks78 (22 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bloodshot vs Deathstroke I know its been done before but I'd like to add some new Insight in who might win and let you decide why.

Match Rules

• Combatants are in character.
  • This is a forced encounter (little prep for either side) and both characters have standard gear.
  • Location has a big deal in this fight for Bloodshot to find protein to heal
  • Weapons also have a huge impact on this fight
  • Deathstroke has his usual assortment of weapons Sword , Machete , Handgun , Uzi , and various explosives
  • Bloodshot has his usual assortment of weapons swords , Knife , Explosives , 2 handguns , Machine Gun, and Loads of ammo
  • If character are in a Location to find different Weapons they can use them
  • Deathstrokes Armor is from his new 52 story and not rebirth
  • Bloodshot just has pants and shirt patches for storage
  • No Preplant of explosives
  • Fight ends in incapacitation,or Death

No Caption Provided

Random Part of Qurac from DC comics characters can run into other combatant like US and Isis like enemy. That means they can use their weapons if they can get them from the combatants.

Notes

PSR (project rising spirit) has sent Bloodshot in to take out a major political asset gone rouge but their not the only ones who want him gone. Enter Deathstroke who received the same target from Bronze Tiger. After Bloodshot effortlessly fights his way past the war zone he bust the door open to find a mysterious man stand over his targets corpse. PSR analyzes him recognizing him as a assassin. The current handler of Bloodshot orders him to capture this assassin dead or alive because he's high profile target because of his super solider enhancements that they help implant during Vietnam that they though was a failure.

#2 Posted by Wabrooks78 (22 posts) - - Show Bio
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7

This first post is on Deathstroke Durability and Toughness

#3 Posted by mrmonster (15568 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodshot

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#4 Posted by AllStarSuperman (43239 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodshot. New 52 Deathstroke (no Nth metal) is pretty inconsistent. For example, Slade straight up said he couldnt dodge bullets in Deathstroke Annual #2.

#5 Posted by Wabrooks78 (22 posts) - - Show Bio

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Bloodshot Durability and Healing Factor

#6 Posted by Wabrooks78 (22 posts) - - Show Bio
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

@allstarsuperman: I saw where he said that and I think it was to teach a lesson and he was at close range but he can probably dodge bullets at longer range and his armor while not nth metal its survived lots of explosion and bullets and while the new 52 version is inconsistent his healing factor probably makes up for his loss of nth metal but vs bloodshot ?????

#7 Posted by entropy_aegis (20855 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke said that he couldn't out trace a bullet, no street level character could.

#8 Posted by GIliad_ (6654 posts) - - Show Bio

Variable, but Slade more often than not

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
#9 Posted by americanspeeddemon (7247 posts) - - Show Bio

@wabrooks78: didn't bloodshot get a cure so he doesn't need protein anymore to heal?

#10 Posted by Wabrooks78 (22 posts) - - Show Bio

@americanspeeddemon: I think he does because the nanites need mass to make mass cause they can't make it out of thin air. What your probably remembering is when Toyo Harada captured bloodshot and messed with the nanites so he would need maintenance every day or he would die. Thank you for your insight

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
#11 Posted by americanspeeddemon (7247 posts) - - Show Bio

@wabrooks78: there was a comic where he tracked down a scientist to improve his nanites

Avatar image for elijah_c_washington
#12 Posted by Elijah_C_Washington (4618 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman said:

Bloodshot. New 52 Deathstroke (no Nth metal) is pretty inconsistent. For example, Slade straight up said he couldnt dodge bullets in Deathstroke Annual #2.

I'll tell you what I told Fizz, that was written by one author who had no prior experience with the character and is contradicted by a number of other feats, not to mention the fact that he said "out race" and that he was also just trying to psyche the kid out.

#13 Edited by theendgame (902 posts) - - Show Bio

@americanspeeddemon: his nanotechnology needed cleansing on a routine basis or they would consume him entirely. That has been cured. He still needs protein to heal but he does seem to be less and less hindered by the injuries he sustained in battle. But he obviously isn't as effective fighting with missing limbs and such.

Bloodshot hasn't been put down by anyone he's faced in a while which includes Archer, Armstrong, the Armor Hunters, Russian cyborg super soldiers and the Immortal Enemy. Some exceptions being Toyo Harada that Bloodshot very nearly killed, and Deathmate who used to be the Woman he loved in Kay which really made him pull up and threw him off his game.

#14 Posted by Renny (3313 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodshot looks really cool. But I'd go with Slade here.

#15 Posted by TheDeathstroke (2925 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade.