Deathstroke (CW) VS Deathstroke (Titans)

Phantom15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Round 1: They both have a sword and are on an empty road.

Round 2: Standard equipment for both.

Round 3: Both have a revolver and a sword.

Bonus round: Green Arrow and Deathstroke (CW) VS Nightwing and Deathstroke (Titans)

Phantom15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

forgot to speak, CW Deathstroke doesn't have the mirakuru

subline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By subline

In a sword fight Titans Deathstroke wins, as well as having the physical advantage I just can't see CW Deathstroke replicating this 2v1, sure he ultimately lost but it's clear that it was only due to the emotional distractions from his daughter, with a clear mindset it's obvious Slade would have little trouble with the duo:

Loading Video...

CW Deathstroke should take Round 2 however, his draw speed exceeds Titans Slade's and he's also a lot more well Armored, his suit is completely bulletproof. While we've seen no resistance to any sort of piercing attacks from Titan's Deathstroke's Suit. Round 3 is weird, neither character here uses a Revolver, so I have no clue how well they'd handle one or who would handle one better.

Arrowverse Team will definitely win the last one, the Team have better Equipment and Armor overall, given Nightwing's lack of ranged weaponry.

Edit: Forgot about Titan's Slade's Shuriken dodging feat, considering this I can see the Titans Team winning the final round aswell.

Viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Viking1205  Online

Round 1: CW Slade has better feats with the sword. He wins.

Round 2: CW Slade again. Bullets bounce off him generally and he is a better fighter.

Round 3: Tricky round. Could go either way. Depends on draw speed.

Bonus round: Ollie is way above Dick to be honest. Spartan or S2 Black Canary would be a better matchup.

Slade-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: CW Slade

R2: Titans Slade

R3: CW Slade

R4: CW Duo

Phantom15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slade-prime: Reasons?

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CW all rounds tbh

Phantom15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline: Who do you think is Dick's closest peer in terms of skill in Arrow? And what about Rose?

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantom15:

CW Slade is above the titans version in all stat and better armor plus his weapon of choice is a sword.

CW all rounds

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc: Reasons?

CW Slade is comfortably more skilled for rounds 1& 3, while Titans Slade's suit doesn't have any feats of resisting a sword. Wins round 2 out of superior draw speed.

Bonus round Oliver might solo - don't remember any arrow timing feats from Titans.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc said:
@phantom15 said:

CW Slade is comfortably more skilled for rounds 1& 3, while Titans Slade's suit doesn't have any feats of resisting a sword. Wins round 2 out of superior draw speed.

Bonus round Oliver might solo - don't remember any arrow timing feats from Titans.

Slade is a bullet timer.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: You mean the shuriken? Wouldn't that have slowed down after hitting the bullet?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc said:

@rbt: You mean the shuriken?

Yeah, the same.

Wouldn't that have slowed down after hitting the bullet?

Possibly, though I don't remember if it slowed down visually or not. Though IIRC, Garth heard the shot before the bullet reached him. Could just be bad writing or a sub sonic bullet.

Phantom15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Phantom15

@boc said:
@phantom15 said:

but CW Slade from what I remember also couldn't take a sword, if you want to see the episode it's 5x9, Sara takes her own sword and crosses it easily

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantom15: I don't remember, but I think CW Slade has a pretty large skill advantage. So when it comes to who's going to land the first hit, it will probably be him.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: You're right, Garth hears the shot before the bullet gets to him. As for the shuriken, it looks like it does slow down but I can't really tell since the clip is so short.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Titans Slade is a bullet timer, I'll change my vote for the bonus round.

I'd still back the CW team in range or CQC, though. CW Slade >> Titans, and Oliver >> Dick.

subline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

Who do you think is Dick's closest peer in terms of skill in Arrow?

Nyssa

And what about Rose?

No clue

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline: You don't think CW Slade can take Nyssa and Rose at the same time? He should be comfortably above Nyssa.

subline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@subline: You don't think CW Slade can take Nyssa and Rose at the same time? He should be comfortably above Nyssa.

Slade was equal to Oliver, who's relatively even with Nyssa. Adding in Rose, Slade should would likely be on the losing end.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By RBT

@subline: Oliver was never equal to Slade pre Al Sah Him. Slade gave him his hardest fight to date right after he was injected with the cure. The same cure was one shotting other Mirakuru users. Now while Slade was superior to other Mirakuru users, it's fair to assume that the cure did weaken him. Heck, a rusty Slade had the upper hand on Oliver in the tie in.

As for how wide the gap is between Nyssa and Oliver, I'll post tomorrow.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

How is titans Slade being a bullet timer the end all? Arrow Slade deflects bullets of his sword.

Avatar image for sonochinosadame
Sonochinosadame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline said:

In a sword fight Titans Deathstroke wins, as well as having the physical advantage I just can't see CW Deathstroke replicating this 2v1, sure he ultimately lost but it's clear that it was only due to the emotional distractions from his daughter, with a clear mindset it's obvious Slade would have little trouble with the duo:

Loading Video...

CW Deathstroke should take Round 2 however, his draw speed exceeds Titans Slade's and he's also a lot more well Armored, his suit is completely bulletproof. While we've seen no resistance to any sort of piercing attacks from Titan's Deathstroke's Suit. Round 3 is weird, neither character here uses a Revolver, so I have no clue how well they'd handle one or who would handle one better.

Arrowverse Team will definitely win the last one, the Team have better Equipment and Armor overall, given Nightwing's lack of ranged weaponry.

^this

subline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By subline

@rbt

Oliver was never equal to Slade pre Al Sah Him. Slade gave him his hardest fight to date

If you're implying that Slade was the most skilled person he had fought so far, I disagree. Given Merlyn defeats him in around 20 seconds. The Slade fight lasts way longer, Slade also gets bloodied, tagged a lot more, and the fight was inconclusive as it's ended via a Rope Arrow.

Given this I find your statement very hard to believe.

Heck, a rusty Slade had the upper hand on Oliver in the tie in.

An unarmed Oliver, yes.

As for how wide the gap is between Nyssa and Oliver, I'll post tomorrow.

Alright

Edit: Also what are your thoughts on Slade's Shuriken dodging feat, the RL speed of the bullets from Slade's sniper is 853m/s, given that the Shuriken was travelling much faster than the bullet (crosses a much larger distance in the same time) before collision, it should still be very fast after the collision if the speed has reduced by say a factor of two or three.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#26  Edited By AllStarSuperman
subline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5edbb4007f071
deactivated-5edbb4007f071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still CW superior physichals and similar skills

Avatar image for rosalinagalaxy3
Rosalinagalaxy3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still CW claps. Lool it makes me throw up when people tries to use Donna Troy treatment. Mirakuru soldiers have way better showings.