Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

Well if Damian can hold his own against comic Deathstroke, I can see him winning especially if he tries to outsmart Arrow Deathstroke

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Oh my lanta. Slade stomps.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Could go either way.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By mickey-mouse

This is gonna be good...

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By renamed040924

Slade is a far more experienced, intelligent, and skillful fighter. In fact has virtually every conceivable advantage going for him. The fact that he trained, and later fought evenly with a character who can master advanced martial arts techniques just through observation, and knows how to do things like paralyze limbs with nerve strikes and even completely stop a person's pulse by tapping them on the neck, only to later reawaken them at will with another tap, proves that Slade is operating at a level of skill far beyond what this child can replicate. In fact, Slade does not even need Mirakuru. Oliver himself can make short work of Damian by virtue of his far greater competence and intelligence, giving Damian the benefit of the doubt he might be capable of taking down Arsenal, but that's only because of his greater screentime. Because even Roy before his training from Oliver was taking on several Mirakuru users at the same time and defeating them, and just one Mirakuru user is about as superhuman as the Heretic, you know the guy who killed Damian. Arrow is a crazy over-the-top world with ninjas, supersoldiers, metahumans, all of whom Slade can fodderize by virtue of him being a top tier fighter.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

If Damian can do this to new 52 Deathstroke, he can do it to Arrow Deathstroke throughout their entire fight. and I'm sure Arrow Deathstroke doesn't far surpass new 52 Deathstroke in durability or anything.

No Caption Provided

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damian. He a comic book character.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

Damian 10/10.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't see how Deathstroke loses here.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well if Damian can hold his own against comic Deathstroke, I can see him winning especially if he tries to outsmart Arrow Deathstroke

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren said:

Damian 10/10.

Reasons? I don't disagree but I'm curious what your thoughts on the matter are.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damian Wayne, I think.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjawarrior268: What comic is that from? Did Deathstroke have 2 eyes or 1 eye at the time? This was non superpowered Robin? Can you show the rest of the fight please?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By NeonGameWave

Damian Wayne.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Did he straight up fight DS no context? How long did the fight last?

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: I didn't read it. But apparently Damian had help from Nobody 2, and still lost, he payed Deathstroke to leave

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I look forward to reading any responses that come in

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damien

Avatar image for greatkirbysghost
GreatKirbysGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke, on the CW tonight at 9/8 Central. *slow, floodlit pan past Deathstroke the Terminator sitting on a white block in an outside lot at night next to the cast of "Everybody Hates Chris"*

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Damian used the environment and got the better of slade imo(he also danced around him briefly). I heard he knew the location before hand (but I haven't read his series I just read that one issue). It's unconfirmed if this is Slade with one or two eyes. And yes Damian does ultimately pay slade off.

The issue is robin son of batman #4. I might upload scans when I can but I'm hoping someone else can.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jashro44

@lukehero: Here are the scans:

@nickzambuto said:

Slade is a far more experienced, intelligent, and skillful fighter. In fact has virtually every conceivable advantage going for him. The fact that he trained, and later fought evenly with a character who can master advanced martial arts techniques just through observation, and knows how to do things like paralyze limbs with nerve strikes and even completely stop a person's pulse by tapping them on the neck, only to later reawaken them at will with another tap, proves that Slade is operating at a level of skill far beyond what this child can replicate. In fact, Slade does not even need Mirakuru. Oliver himself can make short work of Damian by virtue of his far greater competence and intelligence, giving Damian the benefit of the doubt he might be capable of taking down Arsenal, but that's only because of his greater screentime. Because even Roy before his training from Oliver was taking on several Mirakuru users at the same time and defeating them, and just one Mirakuru user is about as superhuman as the Heretic, you know the guy who killed Damian. Arrow is a crazy over-the-top world with ninjas, supersoldiers, metahumans, all of whom Slade can fodderize by virtue of him being a top tier fighter.

Your underestimating Damian a lot here. He isn't just a child, he's a child trained by one of the best fighters in comics (well the street level fighters) and was raised by assassins. He would massacre Roy based on both feats and on paper stats. The Heretic has better feats than a mirakuru user like defeating batman and nightwing, or managing to tank hits from batman while he was amped by the suit of sorrows, man-bat serum and an experimental exo-suit. I don't really get whats so great about Roy beating mirakuru soldiers, IIRC your referring to the season 2 finale right? If so Roy was using arrows designed to cure mirakuru soldiers and mirakuru soldiers don't have great reflexes. Its not like he was fodderizing them with his bare hands.

I'm not debating the fight itself but you seem to be generalizing Damains capabilities based on his age. I really don't know how to compare arrow characters to comic characters to be honest (for the most part).

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Slade: Walk away kid.

Damian: Missing Shado gramps?

Damian 10/10.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for alucardvanwayne1800
alucardvanwayne1800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: u do realize this is the arrow version which is weaker and less skilled than comic version who damian has held his own against

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: When did Damian go against Deathstroke in New 52? Is it prior to his resurrection? Issue number?

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: I didn't read it. But apparently Damian had help from Nobody 2, and still lost, he payed Deathstroke to leave

He didn't have help from anyone and he didn't lose either,he fought him to a stalemate and then paid him off.

@lukehero said:

@ninjawarrior268: What comic is that from? Did Deathstroke have 2 eyes or 1 eye at the time? This was non superpowered Robin? Can you show the rest of the fight please?

Damian lost his powers months ago and Slade just pulled out his eye in the last issue of Deathstroke.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Robin Son of Batman 4

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its after his resurrection, right? I have read all of Batman and Robin till his death and he was really nowhere near the level of New 52 Deathstroke.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By mickey-mouse

@entropy_aegis: That's pretty impressive then, although that's pretty low end for DS.

@jashro44:Thanks, that's pretty impressive.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Not touching this.

mukurorokudo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damian

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: No problem.

@rbt said:
@entropy_aegis said:

Its after his resurrection, right? I have read all of Batman and Robin till his death and he was really nowhere near the level of New 52 Deathstroke.

Its after the resurrection but Damian lost his powers a long time ago if thats what your thinking.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By RBT

@jashro44 said:

@lukehero: No problem.

@rbt said:
@entropy_aegis said:

Its after the resurrection but Damian lost his powers a long time ago if thats what your thinking.

I am still way behind on DC.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damian stomps

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@nickzambuto: damian hold his own against comic deathstroke and you're saying CW Slade will beat him? If you can give me feats that suggest CW Slade is better than comic than you win.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: damian hold his own against comic deathstroke and you're saying CW Slade will beat him? If you can give me feats that suggest CW Slade is better than comic than you win.

Well to be fair I don't know if Damian can put CW Slade down. He did tank a punch from Roy pretty easily and his armour is bullet proof on top of that not to mention his healing factor. And all though Damian did do very well against Slade he did need to pay him off in the end.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@lukehero: Here are the scans:

@nickzambuto said:

Your underestimating Damian a lot here. He isn't just a child, he's a child trained by one of the best fighters in comics (well the street level fighters) and was raised by assassins. He would massacre Roy based on both feats and on paper stats. The Heretic has better feats than a mirakuru user like defeating batman and nightwing, or managing to tank hits from batman while he was amped by the suit of sorrows, man-bat serum and an experimental exo-suit. I don't really get whats so great about Roy beating mirakuru soldiers, IIRC your referring to the season 2 finale right? If so Roy was using arrows designed to cure mirakuru soldiers and mirakuru soldiers don't have great reflexes. Its not like he was fodderizing them with his bare hands.

I'm not debating the fight itself but you seem to be generalizing Damains capabilities based on his age. I really don't know how to compare arrow characters to comic characters to be honest (for the most part).

Avatar image for black_of_shadow
Black_Of_Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#48  Edited By MasterKungFu

damian

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In the comics it's utter PBS that a CHILD has the strength and skill to defeat an enhanced, experienced super soldier smh. It makes me upset when cool villain get jobbed so pathetically all the damn time and in the next breath they're respected and feared until it's time for the hero to win and they become punching bags

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a CW vs comic fight that I could see Slade winning, but by no means a stomp, and tbh I could just as easily argue for Damian. The main problem here is Slade's durability, between his armor and regen, would make him hard for Damian to put down. Damian's the faster and more agile of the two, so Slade will have difficulty putting him down, and while Slade should be stronger, Damian's stronger and tougher than a kid his age has any right to be

Also, while this was almost 2 years ago, it's hilarious. CW Roy being anywhere close to Damian, come on...

And the idea that Slade can fodderize all metahumans by virtue of being a "top tier fighter," heh

As for stupidly nonsensical techniques

No Caption Provided