Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Both teams have 1 week prep

Rose has her katanas and Deathstroke has Nth metal armor and his promithium blade. Wolverine has his adimantium skeleton. Fight to a KO or death

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By jashro44

If there only allowed to use the gear they go in the OP I go with team 2.

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By e3zombie

DS>Wolverine>x23>Ravenger

As long as X23 does not have Tiger Scent I think Ravenger can hold her off till DS can fish wolfy and tag team X23.

Edit:

Did not see the week prep, I think DS could solo.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Stronger

Wolverine team takes this.

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By e3zombie

@Stronger: How?

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Stronger

@e3zombie said:

@Stronger: How?

Rose is definatelly the weak link here.X-23 can beat her.

Wolverine can arguably beat Deathstroke in a good fight.

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By e3zombie

@Stronger: How? is armor is not letting them adimantium claws do nothing. He is smarter, faster, stronger, and better trained.

HouseOfRao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By HouseOfRao

two questions. Does Slade have prep and is it Sane or Crazy Rose?

If it's Prep/Crazy then Team Deathstroke curb stomps. If not then it would be pretty close but I'd go with Team Logan squeezing out the win.

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By e3zombie

@HouseOfRao: @Stronger:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/deathstroke-vs-wolverine/730373/

This is with 1 day prep and most people agreed with me. In this he has a week.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Stronger

@e3zombie said:

@Stronger: How? is armor is not letting them adimantium claws do nothing. He is smarter, faster, stronger, and better trained.

I didn't notice DS had his armor.

Anyway,this is very close.

50-50.I am going with team Deathstroke.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jashro44

@Stronger: @e3zombie said:

Either of you guys have proof nyth metal stops adamantium claws?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#12  Edited By Saren

Slade solos with a week's prep.

NormandySR26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By NormandySR26

Deathstroke and Rose Win No Problem

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#14  Edited By Strider1992

@CitizenBane said:

What has current Slade done with prep that could beat Logan? Don't get me wrong I would go for team DS but considering we've hardly seen any prep feats from him I don't see how he could solo Logan and X-23. He and Rose on the other would take it with prep and combined attacks.

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By e3zombie

@Strider92: "What has current Slade" No.

OP said Deathstroke im basing this on all his feats.

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By e3zombie

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/adamantium-vsnth-metal/581854/

they both cant break.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Strider1992

@e3zombie said:

@Strider92: "What has current Slade" No.

OP said Deathstroke

Please refer to the battle rules: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/battle-forum-rules-please-read-for-more-information/675391/#1

Be Specific About Fights

I think this is probably the most important rule, and when it’s followed, many other problems go away. When starting a battle you need to be specific about how everything is going to go down. This includes a lot of factors. A lot of posters just type "fighter 1 vs fighter 2, who wins?" and they're done. Putting just a little effort into it can sort out a lot of questions that pop up later. You can determine if the characters involved are acting in character (like they normally would as their personalities dictate), if they are “bloodlusted” or anywhere in between, how much time they get before the fight (prep), where they're fighting, what gear they have with them, which incarnation of the character, any power limitations, etc, etc. It really isn’t hard to flesh out the battle a little and it goes a long way.

Writing some options again to make sure they’re easy to see:

In Character or Bloodlusted

Prep Time or No Prep Time

Setting (time, location, bystanders, available resources, etc)

Gear (standard weaponry/gadgets/items, unarmed, special weapons)

Character Version (current version, original, alternate universe, etc)

Extra Rules (time limits, boundaries, what counts as win)

When these things are left out it’s generally assumed that characters are fighting to the best of their ability but still within the limits of their personality, using their standard gear, have no prep time, and are their current versions. Their starting distance is close and the setting is most often a city. Without any specifications to a battle, those are what we go by. It’s always best to give as much information about the fight in the first post.

A version for Deathstroke has not been stated. Thus we must refer to his current incarnation as being used. This is also backed up by the fact the OP is using his Nth armor and the version pictured is New-52. Its safe to assume that was the intended version.

@e3zombie said:

Deathstroke im basing this on all his feats.

Why? Pre-52 and New-52 Slade are vastly different in power-set skills and abilities. I wouldn't use Spider-man with his "Other" to back up a fight a Spider-man fight simply because no version was stated. I would go off his normal current feats with his current powerset. Same applies here. You can't use feats from a character version who is not the same as the current one.

Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Ddecourt

Wilson family. With prep Slade could solo and with Rose precognition makes this a missmatch.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Stronger

@jashro44 said:

I am afraid you are wrong.Nth metal cant be broken by anything earthy.So does adamantium.

It is a stalemate.

Slade is a perfect strategist and arguably as strong and skilled as Wolverine,if not more.With one week prep he could take him.

The only problem is Ravager.She is the only weak link in this.Team Wolverine might get advantage of that.

I am voting for the Wilsons 6-7/10.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jashro44

@Stronger:

Nyth metal has been broken by new 52 lobo. It doesn't seem unbreakable to me.

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By e3zombie

@jashro44: Wrong in the fight you are talking about DS said the only reason he is alive in the nth metal, the rest of his armor thats not bade from it was breaking.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jashro44

@Strider92 said:

@CitizenBane said:

What has current Slade done with prep that could beat Logan? Don't get me wrong I would go for team DS but considering we've hardly seen any prep feats from him I don't see how he could solo Logan and X-23. He and Rose on the other would take it with prep and combined attacks.

He did make an EMP in a few seconds so he is pretty smart in the new 52. The problem is the OP seems to have limited deathstrokes gear. I think Slade would win if he could bring additional gear but I don't know if thats what the OP wants.

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By e3zombie

@jashro44:

No Caption Provided

See :)

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jashro44

@e3zombie said:

@jashro44: Wrong in the fight you are talking about DS said the only reason he is alive in the nth metal, the rest of his armor thats not bade from it was breaking.

Yes he took some hits because of the nyth metal armor but it eventually broke.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I don't think adamantium has cracked before. At least I can't think of a time it has with physical force. Closest time is when thor dented it off the top of my head.

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By e3zombie

His whole armor is not Nth metel, I said that already.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Strider1992

@Stronger said:

@jashro44 said:

I am afraid you are wrong.Nth metal cant be broken by anything earthy.So does adamantium.

It is a stalemate.

Slade is a perfect strategist and arguably as strong and skilled as Wolverine,if not more.With one week prep he could take him.

The only problem is Ravager.She is the only weak link in this.Team Wolverine might get advantage of that.

Seems pretty breakable to me:

No Caption Provided
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jashro44

@e3zombie said:

His whole armor is not Nth metel, I said that already.

True I suppose the face isn't nyth metal, which would explain why deadborn cracked it and why bullets pierced it when deathstroke was exsausted... Thing is that still means wolverine can cut through the areas that aren't nyth metal.

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By e3zombie

@jashro44: @Strider92:

It could be two things,

1: The writers let his armor break to make him less over powerful

2: Parts of his armor are not nth.

Not sure

HouseOfRao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By HouseOfRao

@jashro44:

Anything done by Lobo is to not be taken seriously. He's a parody character and pretty much anything he has done can be considered non-canon.

Durability of Nth Metal and Adamantium is pointless in this fight. Slade has prep, end of story. Slade can precisely time his attack to stop Flash, which he doesn't need prep for. Death isn't required for this fight, it's Death or KO. All Slade needs to do is attack one nerve to shut down Wolverine's body. As for Ravager, if she is working with daddy, she is either forced or drugged, in this case she would have to be drugged. Crazy Rose has Spidey Sense on crack, Laura won't be able to touch her. Not to mention Rose is the superior fighter.

Without prep, Team Logan would barely squeeze a victory at best, with prep, let alone a week of prep, they don't stand a chance in hell. This is a spite match

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Strider1992

@HouseOfRao said:

Anything done by Lobo is to not be taken seriously. He's a parody character and pretty much anything he has done can be considered non-canon.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jashro44

@HouseOfRao said:

@jashro44:

I don't think you can just dismiss a characters feats because there a joke character. The rules don't say that.

Durability of Nth Metal and Adamantium is pointless in this fight. Slade has prep, end of story. Slade can precisely time his attack to stop Flash, which he doesn't need prep for. Death isn't required for this fight, it's Death or KO. All Slade needs to do is attack one nerve to shut down Wolverine's body. As for Ravager, if she is working with daddy, she is either forced or drugged, in this case she would have to be drugged. Crazy Rose has Spidey Sense on crack, Laura won't be able to touch her. Not to mention Rose is the superior fighter.

He has prep but he is only limited to the gear he has in the OP. If he was allowed to bring more gear it would be a game changer but since he can't I don't see it that way. And your assuming Rose is drugged when again the OP doesn't say that...There could be any number of reasons they are working together. But this isn't a comic so we don't focus on the details. We are trying to gauge what Slade and Rose are like on average.

Without prep, Team Logan would barely squeeze a victory at best, with prep, let alone a week of prep, they don't stand a chance in hell. This is a spite match

It is if the OP allows deathstroke to bring additional gear he stomps. I never denied that. But I don't think thats what the OP intended...Could be wrong.

@e3zombie said:

@jashro44: @Strider92:

It could be two things,

1: The writers let his armor break to make him less over powerful

2: Parts of his armor are not nth.

Not sure

Either way the armor can be bypassed.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By New_World_Order

@Strongersaid:

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By rpottage

Assuming Rose has her adrenaline and can use that to amp her precog still; then team Wilson curbstomp. Deathstroke is a powerhouse in his own right, and giving Rose her ability to constantly see approx. 5 seconds into the future makes her extremely powerful against street-levelers.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Stronger

@Strider92 said:

@Stronger said:

@jashro44 said:

It is a stalemate.

Seems pretty breakable to me:

No Caption Provided

This is not the Nth metal armor.@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Strongersaid:

No.I dont think so,with one week prep.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By jashro44

@Stronger:That is the Nyth metal armor. There are examples of deathstrokes armor being broken. The only time I can think of when wolverines skull broke was the time hulk stabbed him with his own claws.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Strider1992

@Stronger: Yes it is. He even says it in one of the issues. I'll find the scan.

HouseOfRao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By HouseOfRao

@jashro44 said:

I don't think you can just dismiss a characters feats because there a joke character. The rules don't say that.

Yeah I can, it's PIS. When the only one who has achieved such a feat is a joke character, I won't take it seriously and will dismiss it. That's the logical thing to do.

@jashro44 said:

And your assuming Rose is drugged when again the OP doesn't say that...There could be any number of reasons they are working together. But this isn't a comic so we don't focus on the details. We are trying to gauge what Slade and Rose are like on average.

It's a perfectly logical assumption. Unless there was a heavy storyline need for Rose to work with Slade, she wouldn't. There is nothing that suggests she is willingly working for him and it's safe to assume she is being drugged.

I'm pretty sure I said IF Team Deathstroke had prep and Rose was drugged this is a curbstomp. Otherwise it's 50/50. Probably more 55/45 Team Deathstroke as they are superior in almost everyway and you only need KO to win this match. Without prep and drugs and this being death-only then I'd definitely put my money on Team Logan, but this not being the case that opinion doesn't matter.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By jashro44

@HouseOfRao:

Yeah I can, it's PIS. When the only one who has achieved such a feat is a joke character, I won't take it seriously and will dismiss it. That's the logical thing to do.

Lobo is not the only character. Deadborn cracked the helmet as well.

It's a perfectly logical assumption. Unless there was a heavy storyline need for Rose to work with Slade, she wouldn't. There is nothing that suggests she is willingly working for him and it's safe to assume she is being drugged.

In battle forums we don't worry about the why characters are teamed up. This isn't a comic so we don't need a reason. We assume character are the way they normally are but fighting to the best of there abilities.

I'm pretty sure I said IF Team Deathstroke had prep and Rose was drugged this is a curbstomp. Otherwise it's 50/50. Probably more 55/45 Team Deathstroke as they are superior in almost everyway and you only need KO to win this match. Without prep and drugs and this being death-only then I'd definitely put my money on Team Logan, but this not being the case that opinion doesn't matter.

They do have prep they are just limited to what the OP has provided. I don't see Slade KO'ing wolverine before wolverine puts him down, not the most familiar with Ravagar but I believe with morals on she will struggle to drop X-23 as well.

HouseOfRao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By HouseOfRao

@jashro44 said:

@HouseOfRao:

Lobo is not the only character. Deadborn cracked the helmet as well.

Didn't actually know that. That changes my opinion on the matter then. As for the other stuff, I can't really abide by that. The characters are not 100% true then. It's not in Rose's character to work willingly with her father, so I believe you need to keep that since it's an important part of her character. It is as important as Superman's unwillingness to cause unneeded destruction to the surrounding area or bring danger to innocent people. He always holds back and that's in his character so with a match of Superman that takes place in a city, you need to count that in or otherwise it's not really Superman who is fighting.

On Rose's willingness to hurt Laura, that's not a problem. Often in Teen Titans, Wonder Girl would reprimand Rose for going too far, she was far too afraid that Rose is all too eager to kill and this is a non-drugged Rose, As for Slade vs Logan, Slade is stronger, faster, smarter, and uses his fighting skills more effectively. Slade doesn't really need prep to get down Wolverine's timing. If Deathstroke can perfectly time a strike on Flash, then Wolverine can go down just as easily.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By jashro44

@HouseOfRao:

Didn't actually know that. That changes my opinion on the matter then. As for the other stuff, I can't really abide by that. The characters are not 100% true then. It's not in Rose's character to work willingly with her father, so I believe you need to keep that since it's an important part of her character. It is as important as Superman's unwillingness to cause unneeded destruction to the surrounding area or bring danger to innocent people. He always holds back and that's in his character so with a match of Superman that takes place in a city, you need to count that in or otherwise it's not really Superman who is fighting.

We respect the character as much as we can.

This is what k4tzm4n said when he was asked a similar question:

I tend to assume that enemy teammates aren't forced to work together, but they aren't allowed to purposely attack one another.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/weekly-segment-15-animation-battle/689073/?page=2

SO basically I believe we are suppose to assume they wont help each other, but they wont attack each other either.

On Rose's willingness to hurt Laura, that's not a problem. Often in Teen Titans, Wonder Girl would reprimand Rose for going too far, she was far too afraid that Rose is all too eager to kill and this is a non-drugged Rose,

Is she willing to do it right off the bat?

As for Slade vs Logan, Slade is stronger, faster, smarter, and uses his fighting skills more effectively. Slade doesn't really need prep to get down Wolverine's timing. If Deathstroke can perfectly time a strike on Flash, then Wolverine can go down just as easily.

Wolverine some times does neglect his skill, he does seem to use it against skilled fighters when he realizes the healing factor isn't enough. And I do believe wolverine is more skilled. Tagging the Flash is mostly due to the flash not moving at his fastest speeds (if he did he would blitz slade). Also this is post flashpoint Slade so he technically hasn't tagged the flash.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Stronger

@jashro44 said:

@Stronger:That is the Nyth metal armor. There are examples of deathstrokes armor being broken. The only time I can think of when wolverines skull broke was the time hulk stabbed him with his own claws.

@Strider92 said:

@Stronger: Yes it is. He even says it in one of the issues. I'll find the scan.

If it is,find the scan and show me.

Anyway with one week prep Team Wilson takes this.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By jashro44

@Stronger: The scan strider uploaded is from deathstroke #6, this is from deathstroke #4

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By comic_book_fan

wolverine can hang with slade in every way and he is much more experinced and if lobo broke deathstroke's new armor then wolverine will get through as well and once he does deathstroke is dead i would say wolverine's combat speed is just as good and wolverine is even more skilled it may not be shown well in the way he attacks but in feats it shows. batman is more skilled the deathstroke.

wolverine has embarrased every fighter type character in marvel beating ironfist and shangchi at the same time and he barley broke a sweat he has every known fighting style basicly programed in his head and is the most dangerous man on marvel earth slade is good but wolverine is better where deathstroke does have strength and a speed it's not by a big enough margin to beat wolverine.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Strider1992

@Stronger said:

If it is,find the scan and show me.

Here ya go:

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#45  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

@Strider92: what does this scan prove

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Strider1992

@ULTRAstarkiller said:

@Strider92: what does this scan prove

That DS is wearing Nth Metal. Stronger was saying he wasn't.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#47  Edited By Ferro Vida

I'd back Wolverine and X-23 for a majority here.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#48  Edited By comicace3

Hmmm team `1

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers