• Fight takes place here:
No Caption Provided

Who wins and why?

#2 Edited by LDM (4985 posts) - - Show Bio

RE team. Superior stats, can keep up in skill and weapons to harm team DC

Avatar image for originalcaptain
#3 Edited by OriginalCaptain (2479 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm ..

Imo Wesker would beat Deathstroke but Batman would beat Chris. Whoever gets tag-teamed at the end loses.

I'd say Resident Evil Team 6-7/10. Wesker is the most powerful character and he could probably carry more often than not.

#4 Posted by jashro44 (49367 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by laflux (24643 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@the_hajduk Thoughts?

This was blatant bait, but he didn't bite, so now you have to call him out directly :P

#6 Posted by The_Hajduk (3651 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm ..

Imo Wesker would beat Deathstroke but Batman would beat Chris. Whoever gets tag-teamed at the end loses.

I'd say Resident Evil Team 6-7/10. Wesker is the most powerful character and he could probably carry more often than not.

If worst comes to worst, Chris has the super soldier stamina and damage soak to make any fight last. In several fights with Wesker where Wesker was outright intending to kill Chris, Chris was able to soak up the punishment and never faltered or gave up for a second. It should go without saying that Wesker strikes much harder than anything which Batman can produce, and Wesker was even oneshotting Chris's peak human partners while in the same fight where Chris was soaking the hits.

Wesker was unequivocally bloodlusted at this point, and even though he's poisoned he was still easily punching his hand through solid steel and titanium during this same scene, and he assaults Chris with his incredibly deadly metahuman Kung-Fu multiple times. And Captain Redfield's response?
Wesker was unequivocally bloodlusted at this point, and even though he's poisoned he was still easily punching his hand through solid steel and titanium during this same scene, and he assaults Chris with his incredibly deadly metahuman Kung-Fu multiple times. And Captain Redfield's response? "I've had enough of your bullshit!"
Wesker kicks Chris clear across the castle like a rocket
Wesker kicks Chris clear across the castle like a rocket
Wesker kicks Chris through a steel door hard enough to crater the steel. Also the door ends up flying a similar distance as Chris's body did in the first gif so who knows how far he would have flew if not for the door.
Wesker kicks Chris through a steel door hard enough to crater the steel. Also the door ends up flying a similar distance as Chris's body did in the first gif so who knows how far he would have flew if not for the door.

Both times Chris got right back up and continued the fight totally unimpeded.

For the most incredible test of Redfield's ultimate endurance limit, we have to go all the way back to the first game and look at Plant 42, a house-sized giant plant monster with tree-trunk sized tentacles. Plant 42 would use its tentacles to capture prey and crush them while feasting on their blood with suckers on the tentacle. When an inexperienced Chris was captured by Plant 42, he had no choice but to endure prolonged torture at the hands of that thing, and having his blood drained, for the time it took Rebecca to reach the dorm's chemistry room and fashion a specialized elixir that could destroy the plant.

Only for it to totally not work and force Chris to battle the giant anyway, without any rest from being squeezed and drained for 15 minutes.

Loading Video...

In the classic game, Plant 42 lifted Chris two stories into the air and then slammed him face first into the hardwood floor before their battle actually began. Chris slowly rose to his feet and fought unimpeded.

Loading Video...

If Batman wants to put this guy down, I say good luck.

Avatar image for originalcaptain
#7 Edited by OriginalCaptain (2479 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_hajduk:

Good points.

Chris is a tank .. Batman would have a hard time putting him down in H2H, especially because he is In character. Wesker was indeed struggling to keep him down on multiple occasions.
However if Batman plays it smart and uses his gear from the start then they might have a chance before Wesker beats Slade to a pulp.

#8 Posted by LJayG (377 posts) - - Show Bio

Rooting for team capcom

#9 Posted by Strike3 (383 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman & Deathstroke win. DS is enhanced as well, and both carry better weapons/gadgets. Chris is a big tough determined human, but human. He's more to show how Wesker is superior to even a really buff human.

#10 Posted by Chad_Duby (2574 posts) - - Show Bio

Wesker solos.

#11 Posted by lubub55 (12040 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting fight.

#12 Posted by DanielDaRipper (3431 posts) - - Show Bio

@strike3 said:

Batman & Deathstroke win. DS is enhanced as well, and both carry better weapons/gadgets. Chris is a big tough determined human, but human. He's more to show how Wesker is superior to even a really buff human.

You know everyone here is a human right?

#13 Posted by Sy8000 (33648 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce and Slade stomp.

Avatar image for elijah_c_washington
#14 Edited by Elijah_C_Washington (4474 posts) - - Show Bio

I really don't see Wesker beating Slade. The former is stronger and tougher, sure, but the promethium blade is more than enough to carve him up seeing as it slices through speeding cars and characters like Cyborg and his armor has taken hits from worse. Albert's fast, but his best feats are moving FTE to characters with peak human reaction time, meanwhile, Deathstroke has blitzed characters of or above the same pedigree such as Green Arrow, Black Canary, and Hawkman.

I also strongly disagree with the notion that Batman can't hurt Chris given he's beaten down tanks like Eddie Hurst through both regular punches and kicks as well as nerve strikes. Both members of team one should be able to edge out their opponents, especially with their massive gear advantage on top of a decent skill one.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57
#15 Posted by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio

@elijah_c_washington: Randori Stone Eddie Hurst was taking Batman’s hits with no damage, the only reason he beat him was iirc stating that Hurst didn’t kill his wife or something

#16 Posted by Strike3 (383 posts) - - Show Bio

@strike3 said:

You know everyone here is a human right?

Batman and Chris are. DS and Wesker are enhanced or superhuman.

#17 Edited by Elijah_C_Washington (4474 posts) - - Show Bio

@causeimbatman: He was still tanking them but he visibly hurt Eddie when he hit both sides of his head simultaneously and though they didn't do any lasting damage Steel Mountain Push and Phoenix Eye Fist appeared to be similarly effective—I would say this is at least enough to say he could damage Chris since he and Hurst don't compare at all actually, but other feats you could use would be: hurting Deathstroke through his [classic] promethium armor and inflicting more damage to him in one-on-one combat than anyone else has to date, one-shotting [pre-Hush] Killer Croc, and shattering Mr. Freeze's helmet.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57
#18 Posted by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio

@elijah_c_washington: Hitting in both sides of the head gave great effect due to that being in the ears (which is why Eddie put his hands on his ears). As for those moves, they only stunned Eddie and Batman stated “all deadly, Killing strikes”. It’s not in character for Batman to use deadly moves like that, hence not regular strikes. And I know of his other feats lol, just saying that Hurst instance isn’t much applicable.

#19 Edited by Elijah_C_Washington (4474 posts) - - Show Bio

@causeimbatman: I didn't call them regular strikes, those two were the ones I was referring to when I mentioned his use of nerve strikes though on second thought, they weren't necessarily that either but still very specific techniques. I brought them up as even if Bruce couldn't hurt Chris through regular moves like other users are arguing, they would remain a viable in-character go-to in that scenario.

Edit: My mistake, however; when I said standard punches and kicks I was referring to when he draws blood at the end, but I didn't realize he had legitimately lost his powers by that point. My stating he had beaten Eddie down at all is therefore incorrect, but regardless that fight shows several ways specific ways he can use his superior skill to hurt someone he cannot with strength alone. By that line of reasoning, only hurting Hurst by targeting his ears is irrelevant as he could nevertheless use the same attack on Redfield to much a much greater effect as the latter is not as durable.

That all being said, I do think Batman can hurt him with his more normal punches and kicks and the other feats I mentioned weren't really for you specifically but just used to support my previous claims generally that Bruce can hurt him with strength as you did manage to point out a fault within my other example.