User Lists: 1

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Deathlok because he has his systems set to tackle any baddie.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By the creator

Cyborg is the stronger of the two as Deathlok can only lift 2 tonnes.

Cyborg is also more durable.

For endurance, I would say that they are roughly equal (Deathlok being quoted at 5 times the endurance level of an athelete).

As for reaction time, Deathlok I think would have the edge, but Cyborg would win on ground speed.

Deathlok's computer is programmed with dozens of fighting styles (hand to hand and weapons) and his computer can analyse probabilities to provide him with hunches. However these hunches do really on background knowledge of the subject, or having observed the subject for sometime. In this instance, without prior knowledge of Cyborg, this would not benefit deathlok at the start of the fight. If the battle lasted some time, then it might start to influence it.

Deathlok uses quite a powerful hand laser pistol that I think would hurt Cyborg under concentrated fire.

Cyborg does however have access to a large number of weapon systems (sonic projectors, lassers etc) and this could be telling as almost all of these systems could do considerable damage to Deathlok.

I think that it could be a close run thing but Cyborgs firpower might see him through for the win, but not before taking serious damage from Deathlok.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By acewasp23

i don't think your giving deathlok enough credit as far as durability strength and foot speed. lol the marvel site has his strength at 85 tons with a max limit of 150 tones, his foot speed at 107 mph, and his skeleton and a few parts of his body are made from Adamantium.

i actually think Deathlok would win. here is his list of powers copied from Marvel site.

"Deathlok is an advanced cyborg utilizing encephalonic read/write technology to link the human brain with a CPU. Deathlok’s brain is supported by organic lungs; which transport oxygen to his brain. The only other parts of the cyborg that are human are part of his skull and a modified human stomach. Deathlok’s sensitive stomach can only process simple nutrient formulas or pastes. His organic systems are supported by nanotech assemblers, which can repair damaged organics. The rest of the body is made up of synthetic parts. His skeleton is composed of unbreakable Adamantium, while his muscles and cartilage are a flexible steel/Adamantium alloy. His unique physical structure allows him to lift 85 tons with a theoretical limit of 150 tons; which is safeguarded by his computer preventing him from reaching his limit. Deathlok can run at speeds of 107 MPH on foot. The Cybernetic left eye is sensitive to a spectrum stretching above and below visible light, while his left cybernetic ear has directional cabilbities. Deathlok’s CPU is housed within his torso, and rests next to the controlled fusion generator which powers him. ."

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Deathlok_%28Michael_Collins%29
Post Edited:2007-10-25 09:54:02

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By the creator

acewasp23 says:

"i don't think your giving deathlok enough credit as far as durability strength and foot speed. lol the marvel site has his strength at 85 tons with a max limit of 150 tones, his foot speed at 107 mph, and his skeleton and a few parts of his body are made from Adamantium. i actually think Deathlok would win. here is his list of powers copied from Marvel site.
"Deathlok is an advanced cyborg utilizing encephalonic read/write technology to link the human brain with a CPU. Deathlok’s brain is supported by organic lungs; which transport oxygen to his brain. The only other parts of the cyborg that are human are part of his skull and a modified human stomach. Deathlok’s sensitive stomach can only process simple nutrient formulas or pastes. His organic systems are supported by nanotech assemblers, which can repair damaged organics. The rest of the body is made up of synthetic parts. His skeleton is composed of unbreakable Adamantium, while his muscles and cartilage are a flexible steel/Adamantium alloy. His unique physical structure allows him to lift 85 tons with a theoretical limit of 150 tons; which is safeguarded by his computer preventing him from reaching his limit. Deathlok can run at speeds of 107 MPH on foot. The Cybernetic left eye is sensitive to a spectrum stretching above and below visible light, while his left cybernetic ear has directional cabilbities. Deathlok’s CPU is housed within his torso, and rests next to the controlled fusion generator which powers him. ."
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Deathlok_%28Michael_Collins%29
Post Edited:2007-10-25 09:54:02"

Obviously another upgrade.

My original posting was for the info provided for the original Deathlok - Luthor Manning.

Here are the clips for him from the 1980's Marvel Handbooks (reprinted in the Marvel Directory site)

Deathlok possesses superhuman strength derived from his steel augmented skeleton and artificial musculature. He can lift (press) about 2 tons under optimal conditions.

Specifications: Deathlok's bionic system

Designer: Harlan Ryker

Major Contractor: Rockwell International, Manned Armor Division, IBM Corp., Federal Systems Div., BASF Corp.he CIA.

Armor Composition: Skin

Surface/Primary Layer: Long chain polymer with integrated metal-affinity polymer

Secondary Layer: Organic, semi-living tissue

Tertiary Layer: Circulatory systems, blood and lymph.

Note: Immune system inhibitor drug (group) slows normal cell division rate below threshold of effectiveness, Result--slow, but progressive decay. Requiring periodic organic parcement.

Armor Articulation Motivation: Core-less helical motor driven muscle

Musculature Enhancement: Electronically augmented analysis/response reflexes - practical enhancement: 20 times faster than average human reaction time.

Limits: Endurance 5 times human level

Note: Computer augmented brain employs thought process analogs, which allow an analysis/response time on the order of 100,000 times faster than human reflex, but is encumbered by the motor re time

Power Supply:

Type: Nuclear thermoelectric

Note: Average service.3 yrs

Armor Systems Controls: Cybernetic

Type: Computer augmentation of thought processes is integrated to the point that volition is often the result of computer heuristic algorithms rather than conscious free will thinking.

Sub-System: Hard-wire computer port for maintenance, reprogramming, and systems analysis. Consists of light encoded multimode input/output.

Special Features: Computer-enhanced hunches (statistical interpretation of seemingly unrelated phenomenon) and patternition.

Articulation Seals/Reinforcement: Immune system inhibitor drug group suppresses organic tissues' natural rejection of organic/synthetic materierface.

Life Support:

Type: Conventional respiration augmented by a waste filtration system which enhances physical endurance by a factor of 5.

Note: Filtration system requires servicing every 2-3 years of normiration

Weapon Sub-Systems:

Offensive: 150-watt/second helium neon laser pistol.

Range: 1/8 inch collimated beam has an in definite range limited only by atmospheric condition.

Secondary: 9 inch throwing dagger.

Note: Dagger patterned after Marine Corps. combat knife and is magnetically affixed to tt calf.

Special Features: Computer enhanced through processes and reflexes plus artificial, superhuman musculature combine to make a formidable fighting man

As you can see no mention of Adamantium is made.

Based on this info, Cyborg is more likely to win.

Based on the data you show (the upgrade), it would seem more likely that Deathlok would win.

Titan3510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Titan3510

This is a close one but I think Cyborg would win.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By acewasp23

The_Creator says:

"As you can see no mention of Adamantium is made. Based on this info, Cyborg is more likely to win. Based on the data you show (the upgrade), it would seem more likely that Deathlok would win."

i think it would be a closer battle if it was the upgraded deathlok, I'm not sure the Adamantium parts would make that big of a difference because he still has the weak spots in his head and neck areas.

i think deathlok but it would be a good battle as they're evenly matched.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By the creator

acewasp23 says:

"The_Creator says:
"As you can see no mention of Adamantium is made. Based on this info, Cyborg is more likely to win. Based on the data you show (the upgrade), it would seem more likely that Deathlok would win."
i think it would be a closer battle if it was the upgraded deathlok, I'm not sure the Adamantium parts would make that big of a difference because he still has the weak spots in his head and neck areas. i think deathlok but it would be a good battle as they're evenly matched. "

Both have weak spots in the skull area. Cyborg has more long range attack options but Deathlok will kill without a second thought.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By the creator

Colt Python says:

"Cyborg wins."

Please explain why ?

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By acewasp23

The_Creator says:

"Both have weak spots in the skull area. Cyborg has more long range attack options but Deathlok will kill without a second thought. "

Deathlok also has a lot more combat training and would be able to use his normal weapon long range. I'm sure Deathlok would be able to use his Tech to find the weak spots in Cyborgs Armor (same goes for Cyborg).

like i said its close but because Deathlok has more combat training and Adamantium parts i think he would come out on top.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By acewasp23

Colt Python says:

"I did already on the first page!"

No you didn't. why do you think Cyborg will win?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Eternal Chaos

acewasp23 says:

"Colt Python says:
No you didn't. why do you think Cyborg will win? "

I'm trying not to be rude, so I'm not gonna post here. lol

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By acewasp23

Eternal Chaos says:

"I'm trying not to be rude, so I'm not gonna post here. lol"

O_o ..Ok... lol

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Colt Python says:

"acewasp23 says:
"Colt Python says:
No you didn't. why do you think Cyborg will win? "
LOL.it appears that I didn't.I say that Cyborg wins because of the sonic cannon arm and his strength.Even though Deathlok seems to be more equipped to win.I never saw Deathlok take on someone of Cyborg's calibur."

Deathlok fought Carnage, Doppleganger, Shriek, and Carrion all at once.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By acewasp23

Colt Python says:

"Wow.Was this in a Spider-man comic or his own comic or in Avengers or something like that?"

spiderman comics i think it was in maximum carnage crossover.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Eternal Chaos

acewasp23 says:

"Colt Python says:
"Wow.Was this in a Spider-man comic or his own comic or in Avengers or something like that?"
spiderman comics i think it was in maximum carnage crossover. "

You are correct sir.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By acewasp23

Colt Python says:

"Cool.Well I still think Cyborg has a chance to beat him.I mean Carnage,Dopplerganger, and Carrion are pretty rough villians but Cyborg is pretty tough as well.He's pretty smart too."

yeah but does he have the same military background as Deathlok and all the combat training?

Oh the maximum carnage crossover took place before his upgrades with Adamantium and the Boost in strength and speed.

Daywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Daywalker

Deathlok would own Cyborg!!!
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By vegeta

i go cyborg
Avatar image for deathdefyingdevil
DeathDefyingDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deathlok would own
dewboy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 17

#21  Edited By dewboy01

cyborg wins. 
Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Needlebay

This new Cyborg seems to be more tech evolved than preview, however, if we're using Pre-Flashpoint Cyborg, then he definitely has the tools to take down Deathlok.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Eternal Chaos said:

Deathlok because he has his systems set to tackle any baddie.

LeSuperheros4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acewasp23: Deathlok wears a vibranium-adamantium alloy shock dampening helmet to protect his head.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#26  Edited By Hyperlight

Most incarnations of deathlok are much stronger than cyborg with more lethal weapons. It really depends on the deathlok

Postacrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it's Luther Manning then cyborg wins, the Michael Collins deathlok may be too strong.

lethalsmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it's the Just League War like origin for Cyborg where he actually gets his cybernetics from a motherbox than Cyborg wins. That gives him insane hacking abilities and very powerful weapons as well as the most advanced metal armor in the universe however not indestructible I dont think Deathlok could dish anything out to damage it. If hacking isn't involved Cyborg I think would still win with his shear strength and weapons.

GhostRider88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

In all honesty, No, I don't see Cyborg winning here. He isn't on par with Deathlok's nanotechnology electro-magnesium thermite GB-processors. Besides the fact that Deathlok runs on Windows 10 with an AMD FX processor, whereas Cyborg's software and is outdated and hasn't been updated since 2012. As far as hardware goes, it's probably a toss up. This would've been a greasy fight 9-10 years ago but today, Deathlok is simply better equipped with state of the art tech and software.

detacude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathlok wins because he's the original, and the real thing is always better than a knock-off... look at Supes then look at Hyperion. Ok bad example both look like shit...

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By pastepotpete1

with hacking or bfr cyborg wins

With no hacking and no BFr then Deathlok wins

But cyborg has a better looking girlfriend

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By pastepotpete1

I have a question though if deathlok can really lift like 200 tons which is like the size of a titanic ship … why does he have a ***** gun .. what does he need it ? with having 150 ton strength he can just thunder clap, right???? like colossus , hulk , she-hulk grey hulk and the thing do … grey hulk and thing are not over 100 tons and they thunder clap all the time

WHY NO THUNDERCLAP

leokindred240

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cyborg

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points