#1 Posted by CyanIsHere (376 posts) - - Show Bio

Takes place on a barren indestructible planet.

Morals Off

Win by Death, KO, Incapacitation

No BFR

#2 Posted by Jirou (531 posts) - - Show Bio

Thane.

#3 Posted by BlessedbyHorus (6320 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry imo.

Avatar image for theonewhopullsthestrings
#4 Posted by TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings (2746 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with Thane here, though I am not sure the feats are there fully to say that conclusively. Going with even a lower showing of the PF over the most powerful version of Sentry we have seen.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#5 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7694 posts) - - Show Bio

Thane.

#6 Posted by CyanIsHere (376 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
#7 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

Thane

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
#8 Posted by ProteusXManRxis (4446 posts) - - Show Bio

Thane.

#9 Posted by TheHierarchy (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

Thane

#10 Posted by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio

Thane.

#11 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

Thane wins.

#12 Posted by tethadam (567 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry Wins. Too much Hax for him to loose.

#13 Posted by Kingant27 (16911 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough one, the Sentry seems more Hax, where they should both match in physical stats.

#14 Posted by TheHierarchy (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingant27: I would think Thane has the edge in physicals, going toe to toe with post godquarry Thanos and busting planets in the process seems a little too tough for even DSS to deal with.

#15 Posted by ODIN619360 (2612 posts) - - Show Bio

DS Sentry

#16 Posted by BlessedbyHorus (6320 posts) - - Show Bio

@thehierarchy:

Regular Sentry already busted a planet while holding back. Cant post scans due to not being home but you can check my Sentry respect thread in his forum.

Plus DSS is WAAAAAAY faster. And theres hardly anything Thane can do to put him down imo. His best bet is KO which seems unlikely.

#17 Edited by TheHierarchy (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_stranglehold_da_first:

Regular Sentry already busted a planet while holding back. Cant post scans due to not being home but you can check my Sentry respect thread in his forum.

Will look into that, didn't know he had planet busting feats.

Plus DSS is WAAAAAAY faster. And theres hardly anything Thane can do to put him down imo. His best bet is KO which seems unlikely.

I wouldn't say way faster really, the moments Thane actually used his speed was when we was chasing the spaceship of Nebula and Champion that was trying to get away at light-speed, even reacting to it and firing an energy beam while speeding as it was multiple times stated on panel that they were going at light-speed, have scans if you need them.

Then after Thanos returns they start fighting on and around the planet, going far into the atmosphere in a single panel and speeding through a planet as well, which seems like superspeed to me.

#18 Posted by APEX_pretador (20924 posts) - - Show Bio

Thane is Thanos level, he wins

#19 Posted by TheHierarchy (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador: It did seem like Thanos was winning eventually, although they fought incredibly evenly

#20 Posted by APEX_pretador (20924 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador: It did seem like Thanos was winning eventually, although they fought incredibly evenly

Thanos seemed more dominant since he is incredibly experienced with this level of power.

#21 Posted by TheHierarchy (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador: I agree that experience will have had a lot to do with it yeah, but it wasn't like Thane had just received his power, he'd been fighting a lot while Thanos was slowly dying and quite some time had passed since he first acquired the Phoenix

#22 Posted by phillip33 (4267 posts) - - Show Bio

Thane wins this. He’s basically even with current thanos, and at that level he’s just too durable and deals too much damage. And if there’s anything that can keep this version of sentry down for good, it’s the Phoenix force.

#23 Posted by APEX_pretador (20924 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador: I agree that experience will have had a lot to do with it yeah, but it wasn't like Thane had just received his power, he'd been fighting a lot while Thanos was slowly dying and quite some time had passed since he first acquired the Phoenix

Thanos said he didn't know how to use the powers

#24 Edited by TheHierarchy (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

@thehierarchy said:

You're right yeah, he wasn't using the full potential of the Phoenix. Although Im not convinced that he was just a complete rookie with his power.

#25 Posted by APEX_pretador (20924 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador said:
@thehierarchy said:

You're right yeah, he wasn't using the full potential of the Phoenix. Although Im not convinced that he was just a complete rookie with his power.

Depends upon your definition of a complete rookie.

Who would have won between them is a complete mystery. While Thanos would have an initial advantage due to durability and experience, Thane would have gotten better during the battle due to getting mroe experienced.

#26 Posted by HitTheAssasin (8232 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I've heard, Thane.

#27 Posted by Kingant27 (16911 posts) - - Show Bio

@thehierarchy: DS Sentry toyed with Thor, was stronger than Rogue with all the additional Mutants, lifted the Celestial’s foot he’s extremely strong.

#28 Posted by Batvibe12 (5710 posts) - - Show Bio

Thane.

#29 Posted by cosmic_reign (3588 posts) - - Show Bio

The Apocalypse/Death Seed was shown to repel PF Jean....

I think DS Sentry wins this.

#30 Posted by omriamar (7068 posts) - - Show Bio

DS Sentry

#31 Posted by BlessedbyHorus (6320 posts) - - Show Bio

@thehierarchy:

Sorry for the late reply just came from school.

Will look into that, didn't know he had planet busting feats.

But yes, if you haven't checked the thread yet the Sentry is a confirmed planet buster.

No Caption Provided

And yes it was confirmed that microverse Hyperion's planet was destroyed in the battle.

No Caption Provided

And again he was said to be holding back along with Photon.

I wouldn't say way faster really, the moments Thane actually used his speed was when we was chasing the spaceship of Nebula and Champion that was trying to get away at light-speed, even reacting to it and firing an energy beam while speeding as it was multiple times stated on panel that they were going at light-speed, have scans if you need them.

Then after Thanos returns they start fighting on and around the planet, going far into the atmosphere in a single panel and speeding through a planet as well, which seems like superspeed to me.

Deathseed Sentry has moved way faster than light speed. DSS actually has combat speeds where he blitzes Thor and Thor can not even react. The Sentry speed blitzed him to another whole planet many light years away. He was said to have gone many times the speed of light that time and space was being bended.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

I have not seen Thane operate at that speed level nor react to something that fast. And Thor too has traveled at light speed.

#32 Posted by primebonnick (4291 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry Thane disappointed me i mean thanos had the upper hand the whole fight

#33 Posted by TheHierarchy (2069 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by TheHierarchy (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_stranglehold_da_first: Will respond in detail soon, give me a few hours to study first though otherwise this semester is not going to end well

#35 Posted by BlessedbyHorus (6320 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by TheHierarchy (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_stranglehold_da_first:

Sorry for the late reply just came from school.

No worries man, you're getting a late reply from me so I guess we're even now :)

But yes, if you haven't checked the thread yet the Sentry is a confirmed planet buster.

No Caption Provided

And yes it was confirmed that microverse Hyperion's planet was destroyed in the battle.

This took time, as it wasnt destroyed instantly. Superman can destroy a planet by punching it multiple times, this doesn't make him an immediate planet buster. Nevertheless this is an impressive feat.

No Caption Provided

And again he was said to be holding back along with Photon.

Now, it says that the planet was destroyed as a side effect, that makes it a lot more impressive to me, thank you for the scan.

Deathseed Sentry has moved way faster than light speed. DSS actually has combat speeds where he blitzes Thor and Thor can not even react. The Sentry speed blitzed him to another whole planet many light years away. He was said to have gone many times the speed of light that time and space was being bended.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Now, nowhere does it show that Sentry was blitzing him, and nowhere does it say that Thor couldn't react as he is visibly shown trying to get Sentry's hands off of his neck. Then the speed of moving multiple lightyears in a small timeframe is quite impressive, but not in a combat situation where the only thing that matters is combat speed and reaction speed. All it shows is that Sentry is very fast in traveling through space, but nothing shows that Sentry has some insane superspeed Thane can't keep up with.

I have not seen Thane operate at that speed level nor react to something that fast. And Thor too has traveled at light speed.

Again, travel speed with his hammer. And I disagree, I believe Thane can keep up with him long enough for him to blast him into smithereens.

#37 Posted by Erkan12 (8435 posts) - - Show Bio

Thane.

#38 Edited by del_torro (3743 posts) - - Show Bio

Thane takes this, I don't think sentry is on the level of any Phoenix force user

#39 Posted by Sky_Warrior2 (103 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry

#40 Edited by Gaoron (8965 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry