Death Seed Sentry vs Phoenix Force Thane

CyanIsHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Takes place on a barren indestructible planet.

Morals Off

Win by Death, KO, Incapacitation

No BFR

Jirou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Thane.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry imo.

Avatar image for theonewhopullsthestrings
TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Thane here, though I am not sure the feats are there fully to say that conclusively. Going with even a lower showing of the PF over the most powerful version of Sentry we have seen.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thane.

CyanIsHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thane

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Thane.

TheHierarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thane

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thane.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thane wins.

tethadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry Wins. Too much Hax for him to loose.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tough one, the Sentry seems more Hax, where they should both match in physical stats.

TheHierarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: I would think Thane has the edge in physicals, going toe to toe with post godquarry Thanos and busting planets in the process seems a little too tough for even DSS to deal with.

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

DS Sentry

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehierarchy:

Regular Sentry already busted a planet while holding back. Cant post scans due to not being home but you can check my Sentry respect thread in his forum.

Plus DSS is WAAAAAAY faster. And theres hardly anything Thane can do to put him down imo. His best bet is KO which seems unlikely.

TheHierarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheHierarchy

@king_stranglehold_da_first:

Regular Sentry already busted a planet while holding back. Cant post scans due to not being home but you can check my Sentry respect thread in his forum.

Will look into that, didn't know he had planet busting feats.

Plus DSS is WAAAAAAY faster. And theres hardly anything Thane can do to put him down imo. His best bet is KO which seems unlikely.

I wouldn't say way faster really, the moments Thane actually used his speed was when we was chasing the spaceship of Nebula and Champion that was trying to get away at light-speed, even reacting to it and firing an energy beam while speeding as it was multiple times stated on panel that they were going at light-speed, have scans if you need them.

Then after Thanos returns they start fighting on and around the planet, going far into the atmosphere in a single panel and speeding through a planet as well, which seems like superspeed to me.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Thane is Thanos level, he wins

TheHierarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: It did seem like Thanos was winning eventually, although they fought incredibly evenly

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: It did seem like Thanos was winning eventually, although they fought incredibly evenly

Thanos seemed more dominant since he is incredibly experienced with this level of power.

TheHierarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: I agree that experience will have had a lot to do with it yeah, but it wasn't like Thane had just received his power, he'd been fighting a lot while Thanos was slowly dying and quite some time had passed since he first acquired the Phoenix

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thane wins this. He’s basically even with current thanos, and at that level he’s just too durable and deals too much damage. And if there’s anything that can keep this version of sentry down for good, it’s the Phoenix force.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: I agree that experience will have had a lot to do with it yeah, but it wasn't like Thane had just received his power, he'd been fighting a lot while Thanos was slowly dying and quite some time had passed since he first acquired the Phoenix

Thanos said he didn't know how to use the powers

TheHierarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TheHierarchy

@thehierarchy said:

You're right yeah, he wasn't using the full potential of the Phoenix. Although Im not convinced that he was just a complete rookie with his power.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador said:
@thehierarchy said:

You're right yeah, he wasn't using the full potential of the Phoenix. Although Im not convinced that he was just a complete rookie with his power.

Depends upon your definition of a complete rookie.

Who would have won between them is a complete mystery. While Thanos would have an initial advantage due to durability and experience, Thane would have gotten better during the battle due to getting mroe experienced.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I've heard, Thane.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehierarchy: DS Sentry toyed with Thor, was stronger than Rogue with all the additional Mutants, lifted the Celestial’s foot he’s extremely strong.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thane.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Apocalypse/Death Seed was shown to repel PF Jean....

I think DS Sentry wins this.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DS Sentry

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehierarchy:

Sorry for the late reply just came from school.

Will look into that, didn't know he had planet busting feats.

But yes, if you haven't checked the thread yet the Sentry is a confirmed planet buster.

No Caption Provided

And yes it was confirmed that microverse Hyperion's planet was destroyed in the battle.

No Caption Provided

And again he was said to be holding back along with Photon.

I wouldn't say way faster really, the moments Thane actually used his speed was when we was chasing the spaceship of Nebula and Champion that was trying to get away at light-speed, even reacting to it and firing an energy beam while speeding as it was multiple times stated on panel that they were going at light-speed, have scans if you need them.

Then after Thanos returns they start fighting on and around the planet, going far into the atmosphere in a single panel and speeding through a planet as well, which seems like superspeed to me.

Deathseed Sentry has moved way faster than light speed. DSS actually has combat speeds where he blitzes Thor and Thor can not even react. The Sentry speed blitzed him to another whole planet many light years away. He was said to have gone many times the speed of light that time and space was being bended.

I have not seen Thane operate at that speed level nor react to something that fast. And Thor too has traveled at light speed.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry Thane disappointed me i mean thanos had the upper hand the whole fight

TheHierarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheHierarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_stranglehold_da_first: Will respond in detail soon, give me a few hours to study first though otherwise this semester is not going to end well

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheHierarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_stranglehold_da_first:

Sorry for the late reply just came from school.

No worries man, you're getting a late reply from me so I guess we're even now :)

But yes, if you haven't checked the thread yet the Sentry is a confirmed planet buster.

No Caption Provided

And yes it was confirmed that microverse Hyperion's planet was destroyed in the battle.

This took time, as it wasnt destroyed instantly. Superman can destroy a planet by punching it multiple times, this doesn't make him an immediate planet buster. Nevertheless this is an impressive feat.

No Caption Provided

And again he was said to be holding back along with Photon.

Now, it says that the planet was destroyed as a side effect, that makes it a lot more impressive to me, thank you for the scan.

Deathseed Sentry has moved way faster than light speed. DSS actually has combat speeds where he blitzes Thor and Thor can not even react. The Sentry speed blitzed him to another whole planet many light years away. He was said to have gone many times the speed of light that time and space was being bended.

Now, nowhere does it show that Sentry was blitzing him, and nowhere does it say that Thor couldn't react as he is visibly shown trying to get Sentry's hands off of his neck. Then the speed of moving multiple lightyears in a small timeframe is quite impressive, but not in a combat situation where the only thing that matters is combat speed and reaction speed. All it shows is that Sentry is very fast in traveling through space, but nothing shows that Sentry has some insane superspeed Thane can't keep up with.

I have not seen Thane operate at that speed level nor react to something that fast. And Thor too has traveled at light speed.

Again, travel speed with his hammer. And I disagree, I believe Thane can keep up with him long enough for him to blast him into smithereens.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thane.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By del_torro

Thane takes this, I don't think sentry is on the level of any Phoenix force user

Sky_Warrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Gaoron

Sentry

SethL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dss is as powerful as sentry and void put together at there peaks. The Sentry has defeated: Doctor doom, Thor, world war hulk, Galuctus all though he could have been weakened, Molecule man and many others. The Void has defeated Thor, hulk, scout, Loki as sorcerer supreme, Doctor strange with power of Yggdrasil the life tree, Loki with the norn stones, and in a What If story The void went all out and killed the entire marvel universe including the watcher and the abstract entity's. You can use all these feats. Plus the fact that Emma frost and professor Xavier could not enter the sentry's mind without him letting them which prove's he has very powerful telepathy and death seed Sentry said that it doesn't matter if u harm his mortal shell, because he can regenerate from any thing. I think its close but, there's not much Thain can really do to but Dss down and sentry has lots to put Thain down with. Im not saying the fight wouldnt be long and close but u haft to give this to the best of these two Gods Death Seed Sentry.

Avatar image for deactivated-60f8a948a0372
deactivated-60f8a948a0372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thane.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points