Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Vaeternus

So who wins?

This is H/P Doomsday, not the watered down version or clones....

Two Rounds:

-First Battle is

-to KO or bodily dismemberment

-DD can evolve, adapt instantly here

Second Round:

-Until someone can put down the other at least for a long time or temporary death.

Random Encounter

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

vs.

Xaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Xaa

I think The Doomsday

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Vaeternus
patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By patrat18

DD won't stop.

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate neither can die, unless DD's first death counts as a loss, in which case Sentry wins.

JwwProd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By JwwProd

Doomsday.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD we've seen come back from virtually anything, can Death Seed do that say if he's tossed into the sun or black hole how would he come back from that?

He seems like a zombie sentry, similar to grundy new 52 can be blasted, ripped apart but regens.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By green_skaar

@vaeternus said:

DD we've seen come back from virtually anything, can Death Seed do that say if he's tossed into the sun or black hole how would he come back from that?

He seems like a zombie sentry, similar to grundy new 52 can be blasted, ripped apart but regens.

He already has. Thor threw Sentry/Void into the sun back in Siege, then in Uncanny Avengers we learn he was continuously destroyed and regenerated down to a single atom. Void go bored and left him and the Apocalypse Twins implanted the "Death Seed" in Sentry.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Vaeternus

@green_skaar: Cool. So this may be match that goes on for eternity then...

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

Both cant really die.so stalemate since its to the death.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Vaeternus

Neat.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

@jwwprod: @patrat18: @xaa: lol lol lol how does Doomsday kill someone who had his open skull bashed in by Mijonir (we are talking his brain here) and got up like it was nothing. what oyu are saying is Doomsday has the power to kill the unkillable.

lol this is a stalemate for all the reasonably minded people who can understand that neither can really be killed so therfore they would just keep dying

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: @patrat18: @xaa: lol lol lol how does Doomsday kill someone who had his open skull bashed in by Mijonir (we are talking his brain here) and got up like it was nothing. what oyu are saying is Doomsday has the power to kill the unkillable.

lol this is a stalemate for all the reasonably minded people who can understand that neither can really be killed so therfore they would just keep dying

Where in my comment, did i say DD wins??? Yea didn't think so.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By kidman560

@patrat18 said:

@kidman560 said:

im sorry care to clarify on "DD wont stop" because from where i am standing that is DD wins. if you didnt mean that why didnt you say stalemate. Yea i thought so.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@kidman560 said:

im sorry care to clarify on "DD wont stop" because from where i am standing that is DD wins. if you didnt mean that why didnt you say stalemate. Yea i thought so.

I don't have to say stalemate for other people to understand what i'm saying. I said DD won't stop, meaning Sentry's not killing him. It's pretty obvious, but than again the simple minded users on this site would have a problem reading that with that. Let me correct my self. SENTRY IS NOT KILLING DD.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@kidman560 said:

@patrat18 said:

@kidman560 said:

I don't have to say stalemate for other people to understand what i'm saying. I said DD won't stop, meaning Sentry's not killing him. It's pretty obvious, but than again the simple minded users on this site would have a problem reading that with that. Let me correct my self. SENTRY IS NOT KILLING DD.

great... so instead of contributing to this battle all you said was that DD cant be killed. stating neither a winner nor a loser. and im simple minded. i think your insults need a bit of work here bro.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD not stopping is true lol. I can see his point.

Nice reading the points :)

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@kidman560 said:

@patrat18 said:

@kidman560 said:

great... so instead of contributing to this battle all you said was that DD cant be killed. stating neither a winner nor a loser. and im simple minded. i think your insults need a bit of work here bro.

Huh i'm done here.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD is getting stomped hard. This guy isn't even close to Thor level, let alone Sentry's. Mismatch.

@sophia89 said:

Doomsday unbeatable? Tell them so:

Telepathy? Here it is

Manchester Black, Braniac, Psycho Pirate - all were able to control Doomsday. Sentry stomps this battle by pure telepathy.

Kryptonians taking him out, in very hard way, Superman solos DD:

This proves that DD can be killed and KOd. I have more scans proving that fact.

No, it can't, You were already proven wrong in other thread. And scans above again proves that this whole "evolving to everything" and "immortality" is just a fan-wanking.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD is getting stomped hard. This guy isn't even close to Thor level, let alone Sentry's. Mismatch.

@thundergodswrath said:

@sophia89 said:

Doomsday unbeatable? Tell them so:

Telepathy? Here it is

Manchester Black, Braniac, Psycho Pirate - all were able to control Doomsday. Sentry stomps this battle by pure telepathy.

Kryptonians taking him out, in very hard way, Superman solos DD:

This proves that DD can be killed and KOd. I have more scans proving that fact.

@vaeternus said:

No, it can't, You were already proven wrong in other thread. And scans above again proves that this whole "evolving to everything" and "immortality" is just a fan-wanking.

Doomsday not being as powerful as Thor is a pretty big statement, although I can see where your coming from, also we said die not KO'd.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

stalemate

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Noone301994
No Caption Provided

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Vaeternus

czarny, No, you just don't know what the hell you're talking about. If you think H/P DD can be put down so easily you're clearly ignorant fanboy. Which is what you've displayed.

P.S. going to say this once, don't TROLL this thread with your biased nonsense. This is clearly not a stomp and you're the only poster in this entire thread to think such ridiculousness.

Also PLEASE READ, This is H/P DD not weaker versions, I love how you try to low ball DD with post H/P weaker DD. You're a funny guy.

@thundergodswrath: Plus, it's H/P pay no mind to Czarny, the kid likes to downplay Doomsday using weaker or alternate versions of the character. Being as how DS Sentry is no joke, it's why I used H/P DD.

@godzilla44 said:

stalemate

A likely scenario.

Xaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry via molecular manip, same way they beat him in H/P (Entropy broke him down on the molecular level)

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I currently hate both of these characters

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Sentry or stalemate in my opinion

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath:

Kryptonians actually killed him. Similar with Imperiex. If he would be unbeatable/immortal, he wouldn't die there, but evolve to be intangible or something like that.

czarny, No, you just don't know what the hell you're talking about. If you think H/P DD can be put down so easily you're clearly ignorant fanboy. Which is what you've displayed.

P.S. going to say this once, don't TROLL this thread with your biased nonsense. This is clearly not a stomp and you're the only poster in this entire thread to think such ridiculousness.

Also PLEASE READ, This is H/P DD not weaker versions, I love how you try to low ball DD with post H/P weaker DD. You're a funny guy.

@thundergodswrath: Plus, it's H/P pay no mind to Czarny, the kid likes to downplay Doomsday using weaker or alternate versions of the character. Being as how DS Sentry is no joke, it's why I used H/P DD.

1.You're a fanboy, because You're ignoring posts and scans. You people have said that DD can't be stopped. I have proved You wrong - he can. IT doesn't matter how or whom did that, but it proves he can be stopped.

2.I am the only one, because these lies about HP DD being immortal and unbeatable were posted on Vine for years and people who didn't read these comics with him, simply belived to DC fans. It is rather time to end this myth. If someone is trolling here, it is You will this bull You're claiming about DD.

3.Manchester Black, Braniac and Imperiex met THAT version. Try to deny that, lol.

4.Post-Blue Superman, Entropy Aegis, Kryptonians, Kal-L and Psycho Pirate met version that was IMPROVED to regenerate faster. If something, this version was more powerfull han HP, just his opponents were stronger.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath:

Kryptonians actually killed him. Similar with Imperiex. If he would be unbeatable/immortal, he wouldn't die there, but evolve to be intangible or something like that.

Can't really argue with that.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Vaeternus

@czarny_samael666: HAHAHA says one of the sites hugest Marvel fanboys, you're posting pointless, irrelevant stuff and yeah 10 kryptonians killed him...guess what 10 would murder any version of Sentry too, your point? Much less one barely during DOS so again get a clue please. You've proved nothing wrong, you're a Marvel fanboy and it's so obvious. First I was willing to give you the benefit but few things I noticed about you:

-Every topic you post in you ALWAYS vote for Marvel, lol try to deny it I'll gladly quote your recent posts to prove it...

-Every DD topic you ALWAYS vote against him

-So please, spare me.

H/P is a beast and adapts instantly in battle, he doesn't even have insides. His molecular structure isn't normal as J'onn discovered when he read his mind and failed with his intangibility.

Umm no it's my thread guy, so either post constructive posts or be flagged. You want to post, post a logical case not flame bait. Keep posting on your 100 other names to make yourself look better. I won't tolerate trolling in a topic I created.

Again, the version you're talking about was NOT DOA h/p...you don't know what you're talking about so just stop posting please.

P.S. please try to READ the OP next time before posting nonsense....

GhostRider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry via molecular manip, same way they beat him in H/P (Entropy broke him down on the molecular level)

Jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18: Doomsday can be killed, you just can't make him stay dead. If this is to the first death then Sentry will win.

Xaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Xaa

The Original Post says the rules

So then first battle I pick Doomsday

Second stalemate

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: HAHAHA says one of the sites hugest Marvel fanboys, you're posting pointless, irrelevant stuff and yeah 10 kryptonians killed him...guess what 10 would murder any version of Sentry too, your point? Much less one barely during DOS so again get a clue please. You've proved nothing wrong, you're a Marvel fanboy and it's so obvious. First I was willing to give you the benefit but few things I noticed about you:

-Every topic you post in you ALWAYS vote for Marvel, lol try to deny it I'll gladly quote your recent posts to prove it...

-Every DD topic you ALWAYS vote against him

-So please, spare me.

H/P is a beast and adapts instantly in battle, he doesn't even have insides. His molecular structure isn't normal as J'onn discovered when he read his mind and failed with his intangibility.

Umm no it's my thread guy, so either post constructive posts or be flagged. You want to post, post a logical case not flame bait. Keep posting on your 100 other names to make yourself look better. I won't tolerate trolling in a topic I created.

Again, the version you're talking about was NOT DOA h/p...you don't know what you're talking about so just stop posting please.

P.S. please try to READ the OP next time before posting nonsense....

1.No, Sentry - for example this one - wouldn't be defeated by 10 Kryptonians, becuase he actually reforms instantly. Like Ghost Rider. For Doomsday it takes months, sometimes years. That is not the same thing, DD is closer to Apoclaypse.

2.Where I have posted anything with DoS DD here?

3.Of course I deny this. You can't know my every answer and it is irrelevant for this thread.

4.I am almost always agaisnt DD, because myths about him gived him too much credit on this site. There is a difference between a powerhouses and there is a difference between great HF and being immortal.

You can't understand that and this is Your problem.

5.If HP DD instantly adapts, than how Imperiex killed him and how Braniac and Manchester Black controlled him?? And I have made a response for this whole nonsense, You just can't stand it.

Admitt that DD doesn't have instant evolving powers and tell us how much power You've added to comic version of DD (OP with instant evolving powers for sure isn't one) and then we could see what he can do against Sentry.

6."100 names"? I have only one account.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Vaeternus

Yes he would, they may not be able to "kill him" but they'd defeat him by tossing him into the sun or a black hole something of that natural or just rip him apart literally then vaporize his body thus taking him a while to regenerate. Thor was fighting him, he beat Thor but not easily...thor did fight so I'm sure 10 kryptonians would give him trouble.

I didn't say DOS, I said you're posting post DOS and HP. That version of DD isn't nearly as powerful as he was and not to mention some of which are DD clones which are far weaker then the original DD.

Sure...well then you coming in here posting about "past topics" is just as irrelevant ;)

Not really, it's yours because you're beefed about another topic for whatever reason. My only problem are those who troll or try to start something in a topic I've made, if it's another topic all I can do is watch or flag if someone is out of line but I don't like it when people post in a topic I've made with ill purposes. I've modded before on other sites, I know baiting when I see it.

You realize Brainiac didn't defeat DD right? He temporarily mind controlled him and used his body. How is that "defeating" someone? It's not, that's mind control because Brainiac KNEW he couldn't defeat him....huge difference. And Imperiex is a cosmic being...seriously? He would destroy Sentry too, do what he did to DD and thus take Sentry years to regen. Again, MB didn't defeat him either, and that's PIS anyway because when MMH tried it(who is a FAR more powerful TP then either Brainiac or MB) it didn't work....but again that was DOS and HP DD, the version you're using is POST that era....weaker version. I don't know what's so difficult about this to grasp.

Actually, H/P does have evolving/adapting abilties...again please read a an old DD comic and stop posting the few incidents he was dealt with or mind controlled....neither of which is defeated DD. Defeated=killing him or KOed him. When has MB or Brainiac done this? Oh wait they haven't...

Only Superman, 10 kryptonians and Imperiex have accomplished this.

Right...must be a coincidence then how when I addressed you in past topics "the same" names instantly quote my post addressing you directly.

Besides, I've made myself more clear via being more specific and having two battles to help give an idea. So I recommend you re-read the OP please.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By czarny_samael666

@vaeternus:

1.Mjolnir was stopped with force field. These Kryptonians doesn't have any tp-resistance feats. Sentry reformed instantly in sun, it doesn't hurt him, like it doesn't hurt Ghost Rider. Sentry has better speed feats than they have. He has offensive molecular manipulation - they don't have any feats against it. Where they would find black hole? How they will break his force fields?

2.Where was it shown that any of these versions is a clone? Where was it shown that any of them was depowered? And remember - Imperiex, Manchester Black and Braniac met THAT version.

3.Past-DD threads are relevant, other threads with people who never met these people, like Gladiator wouldn't matter.

4.He took control over his body for more than fight takes, which denies point about "instant" evolution powers. Instant IMO means not longer than a second, in moment in which power is used against being that is supposed to have that power. When we're talking about this certain point, it is about DD's defences and powers. If You would be right, Braniac wouldn't be able to do it longer than a second. He did, it is a win.

5.Imperiex would destroy Sentry and he would reform instantly. The same with Ghost Rider. Darwin would evolve to be intangible and this beam would come through him not harming him or he would change in this way:

No Caption Provided

Point isn't how Sentry would be destroyed by Imperiex, it is against a tesis that DD can't be killed and can evolve instantly past any power. If he would, Imperiex would never hit him.

5b:

DD could resist to Martian, because he already faced Braniac and Mancheter, yet he later was ripped from personality and Psycho Pirate was able to again took control over him. DD didn't evolve past that power and it wasn't different version of DD. It was HP Doomsday taken from the end of times by Braniac and then teleported by Superman. Suicide Squad freed that version and Manchester Black changed him.

Name of comic doesn't change the warrior. Actions in them do, but they didn't change DD power set.

6.Superman is much, much below Sentry.

7.If You have doubts - ask mods. I won't tolerate such an accusations in future, I didn't accuse You of anything similar to that.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@vaeternus: if you want to prove dd wins or stalemate you should prove that dd can evolve instanly or heal instanly.

calling a viner thats debating for the other chracter a fanboy is not much of a debate.

DD is immortal. I'll just post a few scans of him to show you that H/P DD can't be beaten by Sentry, and DD can't beat Sentry in return, resulting in stalemate.

The first scan, DD immediately adapts to have fire breath mid-battle with MMH. The next two scans are Doomsday in H/P humiliating Darkseid, and Darkseid, after failing to kill DD with a point blank OB, states DD is beyond death. The only way they beat him was taking him to the edge of reality itself where time and DD could not exist, as seen below:
No Caption Provided

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Vaeternus

czarny,

1.Actually kryptonians have resistance/resisted to TP. Superman resisted Manchester Blacks since you love bringing him up, and New 52 Superboy has TK and H'el has TK and TP....and if you read DC you'd know that there was a mini black hole via a machine created in one arch that only SUPERMAN could contain by literally holding it. So who's to say they couldn't just create a machine to create another one and thus thro Sentry in it?

2. In another topic you used DD clone at one point in an argument trying to say similar, and no that version of DD is NOT The same DOS version....the DOS version adapted and evolved instantly to ANYTHING...the version brainiac mind controlled, not so much but as I said he didn't even defeat him so that point is moot. Talk to me when Brainiac actually DEFEATS DD, as in puts down, kills etc.

3.No they're not relevant, and I don't know why you'd bring up Gladiator...random much? lol

4. You missed the point of the Imperiex killing DD arch, has nothing to do with "avoiding" while DD is fast, the point of the character is to adapt, tank anything then recover from it. He would have regenerated from his blast on his own but it would have taken years....again Imperiex=cosmic being. There's no proof Sentry would regen from that instantly btw anymore then DD would. And bringing up Darwin again? What does he have to do with DD or Sentry? lol He's not Imperiex...umm no, MMH was encountered LONG before he encountered MB or brainaic during DOS and early H/P...so you're wrong there. And no Brainiac "controlling" DD is NOT a win, that's a cop out. So if Darkseid fights Superman, "mind control" is a win? lol no, he must beat him directly.

5. Yes it matters as it's a different version.

6.No, Sentry is not stronger or more powerful then Superman...please read Superman more. SA Superman, current Superman, Prime One Million, CA Supes, AS Supes can go on would demolish Sentry into oblivion.

7. It's not hard to log in via various IPs these days, several users on here have done it. I just go by what I see, similar vocabulary which is hard to fake. But whatever you say.

8. Clearly you did not read the OP rules....there's two different matches so people better understand.

@sophia89 said:

@vaeternus: if you want to prove dd wins or stalemate you should prove that dd can evolve instanly or heal instanly.

calling a viner thats debating for the other chracter a fanboy is not much of a debate.

You were right the first time ;). Read DOS or H/P and you'll see why DD adapts instantly....or refer you to @retconcrisis ;s post lol Thanks btw ;)

Besides, you CAN'T kill DD permanently so those saying "DS Sentry can't die" well, neither can DD...just look at the scan retcon provided..

@retconcrisis Nice post. That last scan especially great example of DD's power. I couldnt' find that scan in my search :( Glad to see someone here has read DD besides myself, dorukesin etc.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Sentry cant harm Hunter Prey DD

TheNoobStomper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry cause i hate Doomsday.He is dumb as shit

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry stomps

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate both

Avatar image for comicbooklover90
Comicbooklover90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man this battle is absolutely pointless because neither of these guys can die so they would pretty much keep fighting until the end of time but my vote would go too the sentry!!

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST  Online

Sentry Remove The kryptonian beast out of battle ... and that's it "besides HP Doomsday isn't Immune to Molecular manipulation specially against someone more powerful than the post retcon molecule man ."

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Death Seed