Death (Darksiders) Runs the Gauntlet

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Death has all of his powers/weapons from Darksiders II. He is fully leveled, geared and specced.

Round 1: Daredevil with standard equipment. Battle is in an abandoned Times Square at dusk. Start 100 yards apart.

Round 2: Harry Potter. Battle takes place on the Quiditch green.

Round 2: An un-prepped Batman in the Batcave, but still wearing his costume and with a fully stocked utility belt.

Round 3: The same as Round 2 only this time Alfred and Robin (Damian) are there to help.

Round 4: Boba Fett with standard equipment. Battle takes place in the reactor room from Star Wars Episode I.

Round 5: Inner Moka Akashiya

Round 6: Spider-Man (Peter Parker) with standard equipment, battle under the same conditions as Round 1 except it's high noon.

Round 7: Illidan Stormrage at the peak of The Black Temple (same location as his raid fight)

Round 8: Dante with all powers from DMC4 outside of Devil may Cry the store.

Round 9: Dante with all powers from DmC: Devil May Cry in Times Square

Round 10: Quicksilver, battle takes place in an open field in Kansas.

Victory by any means necessary.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

The only two who could even give him pause are Illidan and Dante (not the new one). Everyone else gets murderized. And why put Quicksilver in at all? All he has is speed. He can't win against Death. And if Death gets his hands on him, Pietro is hardcore dead. The two most powerful people he has to contend with are Illidan and Dante. Everyone else is a minor distraction.

Loading Video...

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai:

I made this mostly as a weather vane for people's opinions. I've seen Death pegged as a cosmic abstract all the way down to a street leveler.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By reikai

@godtriggerhulk: Because there's more than one character by that name. Death (Marvel) is a cosmic abstract, and there is Death of the Endless (DC) who is also an abstract. Then there's Shinigami-sama (aka Death) from Soul Eater (anime/manga), and Lady Death (comic). There's even a Death in Castlevania. So it depends on what Version you happen to use in the discussion.

Death of Darksiders is a high-end street leveler if not outright super-human with powerful Necromantic magic and weapons to use at his command. He is tens of thousands of years old and is nigh-invulnerable, not in the sense that he can't be injured, but in the sense that most forms of injury inflicted on him are just meaningless.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By GodTriggerHulk

@reikai:

I can tell when someone is discussing Death from Darksiders versus say Death from Marvel comics ;P

I generally agree with your assessment, I'd put him as high mid-tier though.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godtriggerhulk: Physically he has super-human strength, though not as strong as War. But he can dish out enough force to cleave through a few thousand ton stone edifice that was hurled at him by Archon Lucien.

He resurrected War during the Abomination Vault incident, though it specifically required using Chaoseater and impaling himself with it to provide the energy needed to spark life in War's body to revive him. Something he wouldn't be able to do with anyone else. And with the help of Azrael, he summoned all of the Ravaiim blood that existed on that world and encapsulated it so that it couldn't be used to fuel the Grand Abominations.

He is shown at least fast enough to avoid gunfire from an Angels weapons, and even kept up with Samael's teleportations.

Avatar image for hoboswagginssidekick
HoboSwagginsSidekick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only ones giving trouble is Illidan and Dante. Dante stomps and Illidan could win in a good fight, bit its more likely Death to win

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t know Moka or Illidan, but he stops at 8

heigara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he hard stops at illidan stormrage for sure, illidan in legion expansion is outerversal and scales above all the four horsemen, plus he is immortal due to the twisting nether and his regular stats (speed, strength, magic etc) is beyond them, and he was able to stalemane sargeras the dark titan, a being who cleaves worlds in half, just from that alone but also everything else it stops there