Death Battle Re: Gaara vs. Toph

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The_Analyzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This is a remake of the Toph vs. Gaara Deathbattle on Youtube from Screwattack. Location is where the battle between Gaara and the Second Tscugikage took place .

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By kyrees

@the_analyzer: already done long before death battle did their troll battle

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/gaara-vs-toph-25787/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/toph-vs-gaara-556897/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/gaara-vs-toph-1650971/

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Done before, Gaara stomps, he operates on speed that Toph can't comprehend.

akzarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: @sirneko: Don't be ridiculous. Toph's boulders are FTL and Gaara's offense is just sand.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: Don't apologize to me. Beg the boulder queen for compassion and mercy.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: IDK if the boulders are FTL, but I do know that in that battle they did not do Gaara justice in how he would beat her... Are her boulders really faster than light?? I have never seen that...

akzarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: Damn I forgot. I hope that the great boulder queen will forgive me for my distrust and my falsified responses.

BlackLegRaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

@hulkage: IDK if the boulders are FTL, but I do know that in that battle they did not do Gaara justice in how he would beat her... Are her boulders really faster than light?? I have never seen that...

He's joking. The boulders can actually time travel and hit Gaara as a baby. This is a stomp.

akzarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: we're joking... Gaara obviously stomps

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By newecho

@akzar: Ha ok,, I thought I totally missed those episodes lol.. It would be kind of cool tho lol... I just knew when I was watching the death battle,, they didn't seem to know Gaara as well as they knew toph...He was not represented well at all...Speed being the obvious mishandled part...

I thought I was the only one who thought that tho lol...

akzarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By akzarr

@newecho: no well all know that, we're just joking; referencing the "logic" that DB uses.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toph could actually win btw. Gaara has very little speed feats and she controls his offense.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toph could actually win btw. Gaara has very little speed feats and she controls his offense.

I used to think Toph could be in with a shot too, but then I watched Shippuden, Gaara could literally stand still and do nothing and it would be a stalemate, she can't get past the defence. Gaara 12/10

StrawHatLuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm normally not a naruto fan, but in the battle, Gaara obliterates

Death Battle failed hard with that video

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akzar said:

@sirneko said:

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

I used to think Toph could be in with a shot too, but then I watched Shippuden, Gaara could literally stand still and do nothing and it would be a stalemate, she can't get past the defence. Gaara 12/10

She can just control/deflect the sand out of her way. Or make weapons with it.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@darkraiden: She can't do that because the sand moves at a speed she can't react to and she'll be crushed before she got the chance to do anything.

His sand's not that fast. Even he calls it slow.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bait detected as usual.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only thing Toph is gonna bend... is over. :)

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@darkraiden: His sand has caught the super sonic Rock Lee. When he calls it slow he means in relation to his opponents who are hypersonic/ supersonic, it isn't slow to Toph who is peak human at best. She's going to get blitzed and this fight will be over before it began.

Also his sand has shielded him from a point blank explosion, meaning its hypersonic in speed.

It was dodged by an unspecified speed Rock Lee. Rock lee has nothing to indicate he's sound speed at the time. Toph on the other hand sees and senses in slow motion. And protecting him from an explosion doesn't make it hypersonic. At all.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By MudaMudaMuda
PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@darkraiden: His sand has caught the super sonic Rock Lee. When he calls it slow he means in relation to his opponents who are hypersonic/ supersonic, it isn't slow to Toph who is peak human at best. She's going to get blitzed and this fight will be over before it began.

Also his sand has shielded him from a point blank explosion, meaning its hypersonic in speed.

It was dodged by an unspecified speed Rock Lee.

That's still vastly out of toph's speed class.

Rock lee has nothing to indicate he's sound speed at the time.

Other than outright matching sound speed moves.

Toph on the other hand sees and senses in slow motion.

Even people as slow as haku outclass toph in speed. Lee, and gaara's sand are in a different leage.

And protecting him from an explosion doesn't make it hypersonic. At all.

Good thing he doesn't need it.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@darkraiden: I can't tell if you're being serious or not.

I am.

@darkraiden said:

@leo-343 said:

It was dodged by an unspecified speed Rock Lee.

That's still vastly out of toph's speed class.

Rock lee has nothing to indicate he's sound speed at the time.

Other than outright matching sound speed moves.

Toph on the other hand sees and senses in slow motion.

Even people as slow as haku outclass toph in speed. Lee, and gaara's sand are in a different leage.

And protecting him from an explosion doesn't make it hypersonic. At all.

Good thing he doesn't need it.

Lee's never matched a sound move. He only got hit and disorientated by one (Dosu's arm).

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ryokuma3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: "Toph on the other hand sees and senses in slow motion."

When did that happen? I've never seen Toph see things in slow motion. Even if she could see things in slow motion, there are many times when she was hit by elements slower than Gaara's sand. Death Battle really screwed Gaara over with this. Gaara is very strategic in battle, he wouldn't be the leader of an army if he wasn't. Gaara can very well just put sand in her blood (which DB really forgot, like Toph wouldn't get hit once during the battle), he can trick her with Sand Clones if he finds out she's blind, or he can blitz her with the sand itself, because even IF she can "see" it before he throws it, doesn't mean she wouldn't get hit at all.

It really depends on "how slow" she sees things in battle and how fast her reflexes are. Gaara takes this everytime

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By DarkRaiden

@ryokuma3 said:

When did that happen? I've never seen Toph see things in slow motion. Even if she could see things in slow motion, there are many times when she was hit by elements slower than Gaara's sand. Death Battle really screwed Gaara over with this. Gaara is very strategic in battle, he wouldn't be the leader of an army if he wasn't. Gaara can very well just put sand in her blood (which DB really forgot, like Toph wouldn't get hit once during the battle), he can trick her with Sand Clones if he finds out she's blind, or he can blitz her with the sand itself, because even IF she can "see" it before he throws it, doesn't mean she wouldn't get hit at all.

It really depends on "how slow" she sees things in battle and how fast her reflexes are. Gaara takes this everytime

When she first was shown she was shown sensning things in slow motion.

Gaara's an idiot. He told the entire army to look a Uchiha dead in the eyes. He's lucky Madara didn't genjutsu them.

Gaara can't put sand in her blood or trick her with sand clones. She senses the very earth, it'd just be another construct and she'd be able to bend the sand in her blood.

And seeing something before it happens usually lets you move out of the way. She could also deflect/counter bend it if needed.

Ryokuma3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryokuma3 said:

When she first was shown she was shown sensning things in slow motion.

Gaara's an idiot. He told the entire army to look a Uchiha dead in the eyes. He's lucky Madara didn't genjutsu them.

Gaara can't put sand in her blood or trick her with sand clones. She senses the very earth, it'd just be another construct and she'd be able to bend the sand in her blood.

And seeing something before it happens usually lets you move out of the way. She could also deflect/counter bend it if needed.

Again, you don't know how slow she feels the earth's vibrations. She's been hit plenty of times in Avatar.

I don't remember Gaara saying that, must have missed it, but that doesn't justify how intelligent he is. I can't explain it now because I should be doing homework, but the fact is that the Narutoverse depends on strategy. Gaara isn't an idiot at all.

Toph has not been seen controlling individual or precise pieces of sand like Gaara does. What's stopping Gaara from throwing small particles at her. Also, she can not take the sand out of her blood. I don't see her doing that at all. She can't control that small of particles like that, she can't blood bend it out either. Gaara is very smart, he wouldn't be stupid against Toph. Sand Clones would help alot as well. Sure she can sense them, but that's only because they are made of sand, like Gaara's armor. He can easily confuse her or sneak a bullet from nowhere.

I can see a man about to throw a baseball at me, I can see all the steps he's doing before the throw, that doesn't mean I can dodge the baseball. Toph can see the sand forming, but it's shown that his sand is sonic. Even if it wasn't sonic, it's still faster than anything in Avatar. He can easily use Sand Burial to trap her. Fun Fact: Benders use motion to use their abilities most times (Aang once couldn't use bending while constrained). I don't think Toph could do anything serious while trapped with hands and feet immobile. EVEN IF SHE CAN, Gaara still has the advantage of changing the battlefield. Making oceans of sand pile on top of her, suffocating her, moving the battle field to his favor. Gaara can take Toph.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, Gaara never said to look Madara in the eye. Anyway, Gaara stomps. Toph has no feats to show she can control a city's worth of sand so she can't control his offense.

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Old experienced Toph has Country+ level Seismic Sense apparently.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@darkraiden: She can't do that because the sand moves at a speed she can't react to and she'll be crushed before she got the chance to do anything.

His sand's not that fast. Even he calls it slow.

His sand kept up with Rock Lee who moved faster then the eye can see, even they Sasuke who at that point was faster than sound didn't see Rock Lee moving.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

He's joking. The boulders can actually time travel and hit Gaara as a baby. This is a stomp.

No Caption Provided

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

When in doubt: If DarkRiaden says something, disagree. You'll be right no matter what.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryokuma3: Don't bother. You're biting bait for no reason.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#46 SC  Moderator

Thread dupe, if necessary, feel free to bump an older thread, preferably the biggest or oldest.