• 59 results
TrueDeadshot01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By TrueDeadshot01

Who do you think would win in a fight, The Minister of Defense known as Taskmaster, or The World's Most Finest Assassin known as Deadshot?

Deadshot (Top) vs. Taskmaster (Bottom)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Scenario

Taskmaster and his crew just finished killing all of the pirates and throwing them aboard from the ship they are currently on. They were just about to begin to search for the hidden treasure located somewhere on the ship. However, they are interrupted by a sight of a helicopter 20 feet Northeast of the crew. The loud noise of the helicopter is followed by Deadshot's gunfire from his wrist guns. Every part of Taskmaster's crew is killed besides him. Taskmaster barrel-rolls into the trapdoor and is inside the ship, inside of the now dead captain's room. Deadshot jumps from the helicopter, before the pilot flies off, and barrel-rolls right behind of the trap door. Both are aware of each other's locations.

Rules

- Combatants are in character.

- Morals off

- Both know each other's location. (Taskmaster inside the captain's room, Deadshot is right next to the trapdoor that is right above the very same room.)

- No prep time (aka: unexpected fight for both of them, since neither knew each other were also coming for the treasure.)

- Both know each other very well, but neither know about each other's fighting styles.

- Location is on a ship, in case you didn't bother reading the story. -Also the time of day is morning.

- K.O, incapacitation, and death all counts as a victory/defeat.

- I know Taskmaster has a shield in the picture, but he does NOT have it in battle, it will be unbalanced.

- Be nice in chat, don't do anything offensive or inappropriate.

- Whoever gets more votes by next week (with accurate reasons) is the winner. If an equal number of votes, then the battle is a tie. - When you vote for a character, please provide reasons, otherwise, your vote will not count.

- Debate closed on March 16, 2019, 12:00

Equipment

(Taskmaster): 2 Pirate Swords, as seen in picture, Shotgun with 7 shells per barrel ( 5 barrels) , Extra shells on both wrists (7 shells per wrist), and 3 Throwing Knives strapped to his upper leg.

(Deadshot): Wrist Guns with 6 clips (12 Bullets per clip). 2 Semi-Automatic Pistols with 7 Bullets per round (6 rounds), 2 Combat Knives (which can be throwable), and 2 Grenades.

-After the debate is closed, should I add the ending to the story? Or should I make it it's own section and change the Story section to the "Scenario" section?\

Battle/Ending

Deadshot jumps off of the helicopter and the pilot flies off. He barrel-rolls next to the trapdoor leading to the room Taskmaster is currently in. He throws a grenade into Taskmaster's room and shuts the door. Taskmaster notices the grenade and makes a run for the door, the grenade goes off, leading to Taskmaster to go flying through the door. Taskmaster is barely hurt. An estimate would be 96% of health remaining.Taskmaster is running through towards the door to pursue Deadshot personally. Deadshot uses his radar located in his helmet to locate Taskmaster's location. Deadshot sees this and continues to pursue fire against Taskmaster. This, having no effect on Taskmaster, he equips his shotgun and continues to do the same (while still running to the door). Neither of each other's bullets have effect against each other. So they quickly realize that long-range combat will not do any good. Taskmaster runs to the stairs, and sees Deadshot now. They are 20 feet apart. Deadshot and Taskmaster begin to walk towards each other, and then run, two seconds after. Taskmaster equips one of his two pirate swords. And Deadshot just continues running. Once they reach 6 feet, Taskmaster swings at Deadshot, but he ducks. Deadshot uppercuts Taskmaster in the process and Taskmaster walks back 5 feet from the attack. He runs towards Deadshot, swinging again, and Deadshot dodges back, attempting to punch Taskmaster again, but this time fails to do so. A combat knife from Deadshot pockets out of his sleeve, and into Deadshot's hand, attempting to stab Taskmaster, he dodges this, however, and tries again from his other sleeve, again dodging. (Deadshot has both combat knives equipped and Taskmaster has 1 Pirate sword equipped. Keep in mind they are struggling to stab each other, both are failing however). Deadshot kicks Taskmaster and Taskmaster falls to the floor, however barrel-rolling a few feet, resulting in Taskmaster dropping his sword. Taskmaster takes out his other sword, and picks up his other from the ground, he runs towards Deadshot and attempts to do multiple swings to him. Deadshot dodges all of these, and attempts to do the same. Deadshot pockets both knives and takes out both pistols. He (Deadshot) spins around for a few seconds and opens fire to Taskmaster. Taskmaster dodges these bullets and runs toward Deadshot. (9 or 10 feet). Taskmaster and Deadshot put up their weapons and begins to try hand-to-hand combat. Deadshot attempts three punches, and Taskmaster blocks. Taskmaster attemps 4 attacks, with Deadshot dodging and punching Taskmaster twice in the head. Taskmaster swings on Deadshot in the head, landing this attack. And begins to uppercut as payback for the beginning of the match. Deadshot falls into the air, and when he gets up, he is in for a rude awakening. Taskmaster punches Deadshot 4 times in the head and Deadshot is helpless but to fall to the ground, unconscious.

K.O

Taskmaster WINS!

This was an interesting fight, as both had bulletproof suits, resulting in Hand-to-Hand combat. This was very fun for me because I love both of these characters, but I am not supposed to choose, you guys are!

Taskmaster wins this battle because both combatants have bullet proof helmets and suits. Although Taskmaster's weakness is knives, and Deadshot had those in his arsenal, but, when it comes to Hand-To-Hand combat in this battle, Taskmaster succeeds Floyd in speed and strength.

Commenter of the Battle: @blurzerker, for providing these truthful facts and scans.

Any suggestions for my next battle? Did I make any mistakes? Does something need to change for my next battle? Please tell me in the comments.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc073360931e
deactivated-5cc073360931e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Leaning towards Taskmaster

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You did not do Taskmaster much justice with that picture

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

Tony should win.

Avatar image for theevolutionary
TheEvolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taskmaster

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taskamster.

Avatar image for theevolutionary
TheEvolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheEvolutionary
Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By ProfessorRespect

Based on the gear and range of both characters, I would say that Deadshot has about a 45% chance of killing Tony while the latter doesn't know his firing location or is aware that Deadshot is after him.

If he misses the first shot, then Tony closes the distance and takes him out in close quarters.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Taskmaster as he can fight in double time and take Dead-shot out before he even knows what happened.

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This isn't close, at all. Lesser skilled and slower opponents than Tony have humiliated Floyd, no reason the former doesn't do the same.

Darth_Nimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taskmaster stomps.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 thedailybagel  Moderator

Taskmaster stomps, 5ft starting distance is literally a death sentence. Tony’s speed is one of his best assets, Floyd would be dead before he could get a shot off.

Eeef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard to take Taskmaster seriously with that picture, but he wins regardless.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa
deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tasky

TrueDeadshot01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TrueDeadshot01

Do you guys think I should re-do this whole battle and give it a story, better gear, and locations?

Edit: Too late, I already did it. :P

Avatar image for deactivated-5d07416730d08
deactivated-5d07416730d08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Floyd wins.

TrueDeadshot01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TrueDeadshot01

@king-ragnar: "This isn't close, at all. Lesser skilled and slower opponents than Tony have humiliated Floyd, no reason the former doesn't do the same".

@thedailybagel: "Taskmaster stomps, 5ft starting distance is literally a death sentence. Tony’s speed is one of his best assets, Floyd would be dead before he could get a shot off."

Can you give me a scan on my wall so I can see? (I am talking about Deadshot getting embarrassed.) I agree with the death sentence though. Yes, Floyd would get destroyed by Taskmaster's Hand - to- Hand combat proficiency. (I am talking about Taskmaster's speed feats.)

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taskmaster

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c96a079e1d43
deactivated-5c96a079e1d43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taskmaster though Floyd has a shot.

TrueDeadshot01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TrueDeadshot01

@king-ragnar: You're correct. Sorry, I edited my comment just now to make it more clear.

TrueDeadshot01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TrueDeadshot01

3 Questions: Do you guys/girls prefer this Taskmaster picture? I know how ridiculous the other one was. (1) Has anyone considered that Deadshot may throw a grenade into the trapdoor? Just a thought. :P (2) What battle would you guys like to see next? (3)

Btw, this debate closes next week.

greenroost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By greenroost

taskmaster, i think there was a thing where he was smarter than deadshot

TrueDeadshot01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For anyone who said Taskmaster or Floyd, can you give me reasons? (Except for Thedailybagel, because you gave me a reason).

TrueDeadshot01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greenroost: I wouldn't be surprised if Taskmaster is smarter than Deadshot. They are both expert tacticians, but I think Taskmaster is the better one.

greenroost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greenroost: I wouldn't be surprised if Taskmaster is smarter than Deadshot. They are both expert tacticians, but I think Taskmaster is the better one.

that's what I meant, thanks for restating it

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jayskee

Taskmaster

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say Taskmaster. He is basically better wherever it counts. Floyd is the better shot, but Tasky himself has shown often enough to bullet time, use the agility of other people and also possesses the Punishers precision, which isn't on Floyds level, but still very good

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taskmaster loses solely based on the picture. Otherwise, he wins.

TrueDeadshot01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TrueDeadshot01

@bdelloidgrain2: Really? Personally, I prefer Taskmaster’s suit that’s in the picture to Deadshot’s. No arguement, just wanted to say it. Any reasons Taskmaster would win, though) I take it back. I prefer Deadshot's attire now.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@truedeadshot01: He isn't a trick shooter like Deadshot, but still a good marksman who is able to deliver good shots at fast targets. That's why I said that Frank is a decent shot compared to Floyd.

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bdelloidgrain2: Really? Personally, I prefer Taskmaster’s suit that’s in the picture to Deadshot’s. No arguement, just wanted to say it. Any reasons Taskmaster would win, though)

If Taskmaster can close the gap, he wins. Even in long range (firefight), Taskmaster still has just as good a chance. He has defeated stronger and faster opponents than Deadshot.

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This isn't close, at all. Lesser skilled and slower opponents than Tony have humiliated Floyd, no reason the former doesn't do the same.

This. ^^

TrueDeadshot01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By TrueDeadshot01
TrueDeadshot01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rac95: Sorry about that, I misread it.

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bdelloidgrain2: Really? I never knew Taskmaster was that good a marksman.

He is really good. He can score headshots easily and can even ricochet shields off of people (while the shield's hit them in the head). His marksman skills are second to none. As good as Deadshots. The difference lies in strength and speed, which Taskmaster excels in.

Blurzerker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Blurzerker

@rac95 said:

@truedeadshot01: He isn't a trick shooter like Deadshot, but still a good marksman who is able to deliver good shots at fast targets. That's why I said that Frank is a decent shot compared to Floyd.

This is underselling Taskmaster. Even more than Punisher, he's copied Bullseye, and has proven to have incredible accuracy with just about anything. He only doesn't use guns more because as said here, he doesn't like them:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Whenever he's actually trying to hit something, he's shown he can do stuff beyond even Punisher's accuracy, like nailing Ant-Man when shrunken: So I'd argue Floyd doesn't even have that advantage.

No Caption Provided

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blurzerker: Its more about raw shooting feats with a gun, otherwise Tasky has enough feats with bows/crossbows/pencils/billy clubs/shields etc

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TrueDeadshot01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blurzerker: Wow! Great scans! I am starting to think Taskmaster can defeat Deadshot. Any scans for Deadshot? Or is Taskmaster the definite winner here?

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

You did not do Taskmaster much justice with that picture

kal-elol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based off of this fight's setup, Deadshot actually has a pretty good chance right off the bat. Taskmaster is presumably stuck in a room and Floyd is on top of the door with 2 grenades at his disposal. He can toss those down real quick and stand on the door or just start blasting away at it, preventing Taskmaster from escaping.

If that doesn't work, then I don't see Floyd winning.

Blurzerker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Blurzerker

@truedeadshot01 said:

@blurzerker: Wow! Great scans! I am starting to think Taskmaster can defeat Deadshot. Any scans for Deadshot? Or is Taskmaster the definite winner here?

Truth be told I don't read enough DC to say much about Deadshot. All I know is Tasky's got some insane reflex and accuracy feats. He's caught bullets, parried machine gun fire out of mid-air with his sword, thrown pens through someone's eyes fatally, threw his shield so accurately and powerfully it knocked down three giants in a single toss, and managed to tag a dodging Spider-Man with shuriken just in a fairly recent appearance.

He doesn't like guns, but his aim's impeccable and he's pulled off a lot of feats equal to Bullseye and Hawkeye.

If nothing else, I think Taskmaster's possibly just too quick for Floyd. The dude's successfully speed-blitzed the likes of Deadpool, Captain America, and even Venom and Spider-Man. I don't see Deadshot really able to go toe-to-toe with someone who can dance like this. It might be a 'joke' comic, but this was a canon fight, and he was winning for most of the issue. Don't get me wrong, Tony jobs a lot, but when you see him going all out, he's pretty terrifying, like shown in the Venom shot below.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

TrueDeadshot01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TrueDeadshot01

@kal-elol: I was waiting for someone to realize this! Thank you (No offense to anyone else).

Blurzerker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Blurzerker
@truedeadshot01 said:

@kal-elol: I was waiting for someone to realize this! Thank you (No offense to anyone else).

Yeah but Task's suit is bullet grenade-proof so it's not like that'd do anything. I can grab half a dozen scans of him tanking explosions, grenades, flamethrowers, and other blasts with and without his shield. In the Nick Fury comic he tanks a sniper bullet to the chest without even slowing down, he didn't see it coming. In Moon Knight he shrugs off a point-blank shotgun to the face. Hell, in TODAY'S issue of Punisher, Frank blows up the flamethrower on his back and he literally fakes being injured to surprise Punisher, and is like "lol im fine". Task's biggest weakness are sharp objects and overwhelming power. Knives penetrate his costume, and a strong enough blunt impact can knock him unconscious, but it's gotta be like, being hit by a tank.

He's more durable than he gets credit for, as is his costume. I think it's part of what would give him the edge against Floyd.

TrueDeadshot01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blurzerker:

"Yeah but Task's suit is bullet grenade-proof so it's not like that'd do anything. I can grab half a dozen scans of him tanking explosions, grenades, flamethrowers, and other blasts with and without his shield. In the Nick Fury comic he tanks a sniper bullet to the chest without even slowing down, he didn't see it coming. In Moon Knight he shrugs off a point-blank shotgun to the face. Hell, in TODAY'S issue of Punisher, Frank blows up the flamethrower on his back and he literally fakes being injured to surprise Punisher, and is like "lol im fine". Task's biggest weakness are sharp objects and overwhelming power. Knives penetrate his costume, and a strong enough blunt impact can knock him unconscious, but it's gotta be like, being hit by a tank.

He's more durable than he gets credit for, as is his costume. I think it's part of what would give him the edge against Floyd."

@kal-elol I take it back. Your still awesome and stuff, but blurzerker is actually right.

@blurzerker: Forget the grenades and bullets, then. Deadshot also has 2 combat knives in his arsenal. Would that do anything? Good reason btw.

kal-elol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers