deadpool vs wolverine

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Copy

i never got a deadpool vs wolverine comic can you tell me which one was the best?

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Copy

so no one has no ideas?

Golem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Golem

The second was twice as good.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Copy

Golem says:

"The second was twice as good."

what comic was it?

Avatar image for merc_with_a_mouth
merc with a mouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By merc with a mouth

i dont know what # it was but i know it was a wolverine comic. on the cover it shows deadpool holding wolverine up in the air with his two swords. in the comic deadpool wup's wolvies butt in about two seconds. this over ten years ago i believe.

Blue Tengu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Blue Tengu

Keep in mind though, that this was not long after Wolverine's encounter with Magneto. His healing factor barely worked anymore and he was adamantium...less. That's a word, right?

methias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By methias

All of them are pretty good.

Jet jaguar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jet jaguar

deadpool would blow up wolv's and he'd dead.go pool

batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By batpool

merc with a mouth says:

"i dont know what # it was but i know it was a wolverine comic. on the cover it shows deadpool holding wolverine up in the air with his two swords. in the comic deadpool wup's wolvies butt in about two seconds. this over ten years ago i believe. "

That was issue 88 of Wolverine(1st series!). That was a good one, Issue 155 was good too.

Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DEADPOOL

Blue Tengu says:

"Keep in mind though, that this was not long after Wolverine's encounter with Magneto. His healing factor barely worked anymore and he was adamantium...less. That's a word, right?"

Guess that means Wolverine isn't as great of a fighter as everyone believes him to be, eh? I mean there are guys out there like Captain America who don't have unbreakable skeletons and rapid healing abilities and they deal with cosmic-level threats.

methias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By methias

DEADPOOL says:

"Blue Tengu says:
"Keep in mind though, that this was not long after Wolverine's encounter with Magneto. His healing factor barely worked anymore and he was adamantium...less. That's a word, right?"
Guess that means Wolverine isn't as great of a fighter as everyone believes him to be, eh? I mean there are guys out there like Captain America who don't have unbreakable skeletons and rapid healing abilities and they deal with cosmic-level threats."

I've always put Wolv right under Superman and Batman when it comes to massively overrated characters.

batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By batpool

Methias says:

"DEADPOOL says:
"Blue Tengu says:
Guess that means Wolverine isn't as great of a fighter as everyone believes him to be, eh? I mean there are guys out there like Captain America who don't have unbreakable skeletons and rapid healing abilities and they deal with cosmic-level threats."

I've always put Wolv right under Superman and Batman when it comes to massively overrated characters."

Word.

methias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By methias

batpool says:

"Methias says:
"DEADPOOL says:
"Blue Tengu says:
I've always put Wolv right under Superman and Batman when it comes to massively overrated characters."
Word. "

Hey, if you combine us, we have passed DEADPOOL in posts on Deadpool threads. Woot.

Avatar image for wolfe_aka_grey_death
Wolfe aka Grey Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Methias says:

"DEADPOOL says:
"Blue Tengu says:

I disagree on Batman. Batman and Punisher are my to favorite mainstream characters. Both are very methodical in their planning and rarely commit into action without a decent one. Wolverine is simply a berzerker. Deadpool I like more because while he is an assassin he also has a twisted sense of humor.

methias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By methias

Wolfe aka Grey Death says:

"Methias says:
"DEADPOOL says:
"Blue Tengu says:
I disagree on Batman. Batman and Punisher are my to favorite mainstream characters. Both are very methodical in their planning and rarely commit into action without a decent one. Wolverine is simply a berzerker. Deadpool I like more because while he is an assassin he also has a twisted sense of humor. "

I just don't like Batman because he is just a normal guy. Punisher I accept because he fights normal enemies, but people always seem to thing Batman can take on people with REAL powers.

POHOCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By POHOCOM

Deadpool beat Wolverine decisively in three of their first fights.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17  Edited By The_Ghostshell
methias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By methias

I guess we will know in 3 months when we get the last issue of the Deadpool arc in W:Origins, although that is probably more than a little bit biased.

Wolfe aka Grey Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Methias says:

"Wolfe aka Grey Death says:
"Methias says:
"DEADPOOL says:
"Blue Tengu says:
I disagree on Batman. Batman and Punisher are my to favorite mainstream characters. Both are very methodical in their planning and rarely commit into action without a decent one. Wolverine is simply a berzerker. Deadpool I like more because while he is an assassin he also has a twisted sense of humor. "

I just don't like Batman because he is just a normal guy. Punisher I accept because he fights normal enemies, but people always seem to thing Batman can take on people with REAL powers."

I agree Batman does take on Villains with super powers however he does not simply walk into those fights. He is known for his planning and such. Granted I am more of a fan of the Graphic Novels and in the movies he really does not seem to go up against anyone high powered. Perhaps someone with more knowledge on the subject of Batman could better explain.

Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DEADPOOL

Methias says:

"Methias says:
"DEADPOOL says:
"Blue Tengu says:

I just don't like Batman because he is just a normal guy. Punisher I accept because he fights normal enemies, but people always seem to thing Batman can take on people with REAL powers."

Well it's just that Batman supposedly knows 200 martial-arts and that's just impossible.

methias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By methias

DEADPOOL says:

"Methias says:
"Methias says:
"DEADPOOL says:
"Blue Tengu says:
Well it's just that Batman supposedly knows 200 martial-arts and that's just impossible."

Ya, it is pretty ridiculous, maybe he bought himself a bigger brain to hold them all.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#22  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Just so everyone knows.Joke characters always beat ridiculous opponents in comics.Does Agent X AND Squirrel Girl ring a bell?

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Zenma

wolverine i think

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#24  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Vance Astro says:

"Just so everyone knows.Joke characters always beat ridiculous opponents in comics.Does Agent X AND Squirrel Girl ring a bell?"
methias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By methias

Vance Astro says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Just so everyone knows.Joke characters always beat ridiculous opponents in comics.Does Agent X AND Squirrel Girl ring a bell?"
"

What does this have to do with the subject at all?

Wolfe aka Grey Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DEADPOOL says:

"Methias says:
"Methias says:
"DEADPOOL says:
"Blue Tengu says:

Well it's just that Batman supposedly knows 200 martial-arts and that's just impossible."

Especially since he is supposed to be a black belt or master in them all. Though my Krav Maga instructor had a good joke about different strikes in martial arts all ending up similarly he used elbow strikes as an example.

methias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By methias

Wolfe aka Grey Death says:

"DEADPOOL says:
"Methias says:
"Methias says:
"DEADPOOL says:
"Blue Tengu says:
Especially since he is supposed to be a black belt or master in them all. Though my Krav Maga instructor had a good joke about different strikes in martial arts all ending up similarly he used elbow strikes as an example. "

It's true, the biggest difference between styles is the theory behind them, and how you string strikes together.