Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Can this comic hero beat down the famous live action hero characters?

Battle in the streets of Hells Kitchen. Start 20 feet apart.

Try to give real answers here. I am trying to balance Live Action with Comics for future PYP Tournaments. So dont be a douche. Gve me some real thoughts.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

The Trio wins.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheWatcherKing

Deadpool kills them all.He should be faster than them all,is more skilled, and I don't see them being able to put him down.

Avatar image for theawesomeflashsandiego32
theawesomeflashsandiego32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dead pool

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

Bump

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool kills them all. He should be faster than them all,is more skilled, and I don't see them being able to put him down.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team easily.

Gilad_the_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toss a coin

Batfreak2424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Batfreak2424

It all depends on how Deadpool Fights, for example: when he was serious he slaughtered a whole army of soldiers to protect his family:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

LMFAO the team are not taking comic Deadpool down. He curb stomps them.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not seeing how he can take Garfield short of pis.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He'd have to be pretty fast just to be able to deal with Spider-Man:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bucky either blows Wade up with a grenade launcher, or cap decapitates him while SM takes up Wade's attention

I'd like to see Deadpool's speed feats though

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@webinyoureye11: Comic deadpool has shown he can use his swords to slice through bullets, which is a better speed feat than dodging bullets.

Bucky either blows Wade up with a grenade launcher,

This not only isn't an in character move for bucky to begin with but also Bucky doesn't have that as his standard gear.Not that a grenade would kill deadpool anyway.

cap decapitates him

Another thing that is out of character.Besides he has healed from a pool of blood, healing his head back isn't anything new.

while SM takes up Wade's attention

You realize Deadpool can give comic spider-man trouble right? These live actions versions would be child's play for DP.

Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If cap throws Garfield his shield, he can just sit back and watch SM tear dead pool apart. Unless they MUST kill him, then DP wins due to immortality.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@watcher5000: Comic deadpool has shown he can use his swords to slice through bullets, which is a better speed feat than dodging bullets.

Can he perceive electricity in slow motion as well?

This not only isn't an in character move for bucky to begin with but also Bucky doesn't have that as his standard gear.Not that a grenade would kill deadpool anyway.

OP says winter soldier, and it has a picture of the highway scene where WS had all his gear, so i'm going with that. Can I get a scan of Deadpool tanking a grenade to the head?

Another thing that is out of character.Besides he has healed from a pool of blood, healing his head back isn't anything new.

He decapitated one of Batrocs men on the ship scene

You realize Deadpool can give comic spider-man trouble right? These live actions versions would be child's play for DP.

You realize I presented an argument and asked for feats from Deadpool? I obviously don't know Deadpool at all, and am provoking a debate in the hopes of learning more about him, not rustling jimmies

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool stomps hard.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DeathHero61

Umm based off what is the team winning? Deadpool should be faster and more skilled by a decent margin

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TheWatcherKing

@webinyoureye11:

Can he perceive electricity in slow motion as well?

Obviously not, he isn't some mid tier speedster and neither is spider-man.So if movie spider-man really did see it in slow motion it is either pis or electro doesn't move as fast as electricity should.

OP says winter soldier, and it has a picture of the highway scene where WS had all his gear, so i'm going with that.

K

Can I get a scan of Deadpool tanking a grenade to the head?

look up a deadpool respect thread and you will see plenty of scans of him tanking explosions.

He decapitated one of Batrocs men on the ship scene

Can you show me this?

You realize I presented an argument and asked for feats from Deadpool? I obviously don't know Deadpool at all, and am provoking a debate in the hopes of learning more about him, not rustling jimmies

Ok? So I told you DP would win due to better more skilled, faster, and it being impossible for the team to put him down.

not rustling jimmies

Seriously who uses this term anymore? And anyway I am not mad, I not sure why you think I am.

Kingnemo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garfield solos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@watcher5000: Obviously not, he isn't some mid tier speedster and neither is spider-man.So if movie spider-man really did see it in slow motion it is either pis or electro doesn't move as fast as electricity should.

The same can be said for like every character. Was the bullets Deadpool deflected slower bullets? I mean, you can play that game any which way, but we know Electro absorbed electricity and expelled it where he wanted. It's electricity, there is no way around that

look up a deadpool respect thread and you will see plenty of scans of him tanking explosions.

I prefer scans with context, not a respect thread that just spams scans to show the best feats.

Can you show me this?

Watch the ship scene from the winter soldier, when cap decides to go for Batroc, he throws his shield through a window at him, and Batroc dodged it, but the shield hit another guy in the neck and was imbedded on the wall behind him

Ok? So I told you DP would win due to better more skilled, faster, and it being impossible for the team to put him down.

And if I said Logan and Cap have better skills, and Spider-Man is much faster, with the vibranium shield an effective way to kill Wade for Pete or Cap, and Logan has his claws, then we both made claims, but that doesn't prove anything, does it? What makes Wade so fast and skilled?

Seriously who uses this term anymore? And anyway I am not mad, I not sure why you think I am

I use the term when its appropriate. I never said you were upset, but when you single me out then I am going to be clear in my response back

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@webinyoureye11:

The same can be said for like every character. Was the bullets Deadpool deflected slower bullets? I mean, you can play that game any which way, but we know Electro absorbed electricity and expelled it where he wanted. It's electricity, there is no way around that

The obvious difference is even comic spider-man isn't that fast, he and other street level characters only aim dodge electricity.Unless your saying movie spider-man is faster than his comic version then this is obvious outlier.

I prefer scans with context, not a respect thread that just spams scans to show the best feats.

The sheer amount of times it has happened to him though would show there isn't any context to it.

What makes Wade so fast and skilled?

Like I said,the fact that he can slice bullets already makes him faster. As for since I am feeling lazy here is a CaV that was done for him

I never said you were upset, but when you single me out then I am going to be clear in my response back

You're the only one to actually give somewhat of an argument for he team.Plus didn't you say you wanted to provoke a debate? So why act like that when you actually get one?

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Mee09

Deadpool does not win

Also Garfield Spider-Man would not end up in that position in the scan posted above. I doubt it's even canon to 616 Spider-Man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@watcher5000: The obvious difference is even comic spider-man isn't that fast, he and other street level characters only aim dodge electricity.Unless your saying movie spider-man is faster than his comic version then this is obvious outlier.

So because in your opinion, live action is always weaker than the comics, Garfield SM can't be as fast as he is?

The sheer amount of times it has happened to him though would show there isn't any context to it.

How many times does it take to earn a feat merit? Cause he saw electricity in slow motion more than once

You're the only one to actually give somewhat of an argument for he team.Plus didn't you say you wanted to provoke a debate? So why act like that when you actually get one?

Act like what? I'm not acting like anything, I'm just talking

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TheWatcherKing

@webinyoureye11:

So because in your opinion, live action is always weaker than the comics, Garfield SM can't be as fast as he is?

When did I say that? I don't ever remember saying those words at all.Regardless you can't seriously think comic spider-man is slower than garfield spidey, right?

How many times does it take to earn a feat merit?

DP has been blown up dozens of times over the years, and it makes sense that he survives it since he has a healing factor that is even better than wolverine's.

Cause he saw electricity in slow motion more than once

Comic Spider-Man staggered hulk more than once.Doesn't mean anything though because it's outlier.

Act like what? I'm not acting like anything, I'm just talking

I mean you acted like I singled you out but whatever,It doesn't really matter.

Quwudu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool