User Lists: 0

VS
VS
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Rules

Standard equipment

Deadpool is semi-serious

About five blocks from their location is Deadpool's car with weapons in the trunk

Jason may use both movie and comic feats

No outside intervention

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

bump

clAssymErc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Got a little "Friday the 13th" thing going huh? Well that's cool. Anyway I think that Deadpool might be able to edge out a win. Not quite sure how yet so I'll get back to you on that.

Deadpool 6/10

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Wolfrazer

Wouldn't Deadpool having a trunk full of weapons, fall out of standard equipment? Though mind saying, what weapons Deadpool has access to here? Not really familiar with him other then basic. But I see this ending as a stalemate, seeing as both can't die.

MichaelKai1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

deadpool either or without the weapons

Blood_Red_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool cuts Jason's head off.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: I was just trying to find a short way of saying that at the start of the fight he has his usual day to day equipment, but he also has some other weaponry hidden at a distance. If it's confusing then could you recommend a different way of saying it?

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal: Just...standard equipment with some other weapons lol, though what weapons does he have specifically? I know katana and submachineguns but thats as far as my knowledge goes.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: That simple huh? lol ok.

though what weapons does he have specifically? I know katana and submachineguns but thats as far as my knowledge goes.

For standard we usually see him carry twin katanas , sub machine guns, pistols, and 3 or 4 grenades.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: That simple huh? lol ok.

though what weapons does he have specifically? I know katana and submachineguns but thats as far as my knowledge goes.

For standard we usually see him carry twin katanas , sub machine guns, pistols, and 3 or 4 grenades.

Katanas could be trouble, the rest not so much. Though what is he getting here in terms of other weapons?

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By WarlordEternal

@wolfrazer: An assortment of firearms from what he has already to assault rifles, shotguns, and IIRC he has once packed a dumpster with weapons and pulled out an RPG-7 so he can have one of those too.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Wolfrazer

Well on that note, the RPG is really gonna be the only thing damage worthy. The rest Jason has tanked rather well. But again his healing factor...that might just make it all moot. So Katanas, probably gonna be the game changer here and since DP has two of em he could probably get Jason provided he doesn't lose them in the process.

MichaelKai1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal: yes because there is nothing that jason could do and i mean nothing to stop him. deadpools guns can just keep shooting him with unlimited ammo because he has the power "bottomless Satchell" which means he can pull anything out of nowhere. jason can try to cut him but it won't do anything. even jason joes to hell version can't beat deadpool. thats why its to easy. inplus, he can teleport

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: Agreed.

Though getting to the trunk may not be easy as Jason has shown time and again that despite the fact that he's walking, he can appear right in front of you. So once Deadpool gets to his car he may have to keep fighting.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaelkai1: Ah the "bottomless satchel" love that thing.

Jason has his share of amazing feats

No Caption Provided
Tanks a grenade and regenerates
Tanks a grenade and regenerates

No Caption Provided

I seriously don't think it will be an easy victory.

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ironshinobi88

Easy win for Deadpool. Jason is not as trained and Deadpool will make a bitch out of him.

Blood_Red_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have watched all the movies and Jason's healing factor has never been impressive there. Such as Jason X where he has limbs blown off and does not regenerate right away with out the help of that machine.. Jason's regeneration has always appeared slow. I have not read the comics but it appears there that Jason can heal quickly. Nonetheless Deadpool is incredibly agile and quite skilled while Jason is slow but powerful. Deadpool having an arsenal and especially his swords Jason is screwed.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Merc with the Mouth takes this.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By WarlordEternal
Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That picture of deadpool is creepy as hell. Anyway deadpool takes it

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That picture of deadpool is creepy as hell.

Yeah I felt like it worked pretty well with Jason's picture.

Anyway deadpool takes it

Easily or with difficulty?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Wolfrazer

@michaelkai1: Unlimited ammo?...Seriously? << Well then I guess DP can just hit him with multiple grenades or getting to the trunk unload on him with the RPG. At best win via KO.

ZombieMowlcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool 100%. I'm fairly sure his love, Death, would keep Jason dead.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: @michaelkai1: In all seriousness should We just leave that unlimited ammo out, cause then there would be no point in the car and it would be very unfair.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Wolfrazer

Well then I guess then it would be more fair, but DP will probably still win with the trunk with his weaponry. RPG, then finish off with decapitation win. Though now Jason could win similarly, if DP doesn't decide to go for the trunk at first and instead just use the equipment he has on, though the katanas are still trouble given he has two of em and katanas are sharp....so ya DP could win either way though without the trunk it might be more fair.

MichaelKai1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: yes look hom up on his page on powers. on the words where they describe his powers

MichaelKai1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By MichaelKai1

@warlordeternal: deadpool's healing factor is better. i can't post pictures of people because i dont know how bu he beat the hulk. put himself in a room full of toxic waste, shot himself and lived. jason can try to cut his head off, but 9/10 he won't let him, don't forget he can teleport.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaelkai1: IIRC the only time I can think of when Deadpool beat Hulk was when Hulk's power's were out of whack allowing Deadpool to impale him with a metal pole.

What about Jason's stealth.

MichaelKai1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By MichaelKai1

@warlordeternal: his stealth won't help him whatever attack he will do to deadpool won't hurt him, even if he trus to cut his head off. he has super hearing. so his stealth won't help him

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@warlordeternal: This is a stalemate. Neither can do anything to each other. But Jason could win because cant Deadpool be knocked out but I don't think Jason can.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaelkai1: I don't recall Deadpool having any super hearing.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@warlordeternal: Comics Jason is a lot stronger than Movie Jason.

But Comics Jason still wouldn't beat Deadpool.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool have miniscule amount of toon force, I'm sure Jason can't beat him.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By WarlordEternal
AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryhulks: "toon force"?

Well, he always pull some object out of his butt.

Remember when he pulled out a frying pan and beat Warpath with it to the point it shed blood?

Trick Hulk into a metal pipe and it actually penetrated him which in reality is not possible?

He done it in Tex Avery style, classic.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryhulks: Okay well I cant remember the whole deal but that event that happened with Hulk was during a time when his ability's were out of whack. even Deadpool thought that shouldn't have worked.

and miniscule means very small.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryhulks: Okay well I cant remember the whole deal but that event that happened with Hulk was during a time when his ability's were out of whack. even Deadpool thought that shouldn't have worked.

and miniscule means very small.

Well, you don't see a lot of Marvel characters that possess magic satchel and cheap way of dealing with someone, something only cartoons have.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryhulks: Ignoring the magic satchel, do you think Jason's chances are better?

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryhulks: Ignoring the magic satchel, do you think Jason's chances are better?

I'll give Deadpool 6/10, so Deadpool will most likely win the fight. That leaves Jason 4/10.

Not to mention Deadpool's recovery capacity are far better, he can't even be annihilated, and it's debatable that Jason can be with sufficient force.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryhulks: Alright good reasoning.

Jason durability is pretty good though as Ash Williams chainsaw couldn't do much against him.

No Caption Provided

and neither did a sawed off shotgun blast to the face

No Caption Provided

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpools got this. I really cant take jason seriously hes been incapacitated by horny teenagers with loose morals time and again.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 rogueshadow  Moderator

@zr0c00l said:

Deadpools got this. I really cant take jason seriously hes been incapacitated by horny teenagers with loose morals time and again.

This.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l: And drunk. Don't forget drunk.

However, Jason has taken on and easily dispatched police offices and soldiers. Also IIRC when Jason turned undead he was incapacitated by the combined efforts of Tommy Jarvis and his love interest who were only semi-horny and not drunk which basically means that they survived because the plot demanded it. Then in the following movie he was defeated by a girl with telekinesis which I guess makes sense because he doesn't have any real defense against that.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Wolfrazer

@warlordeternal said:

@zr0c00l: And drunk. Don't forget drunk.

However, Jason has taken on and easily dispatched police offices and soldiers. Also IIRC when Jason turned undead he was incapacitated by the combined efforts of Tommy Jarvis and his love interest who were only semi-horny and not drunk which basically means that they survived because the plot demanded it. Then in the following movie he was defeated by a girl with telekinesis which I guess makes sense because he doesn't have any real defense against that.

Tbh all of Jason's defeats, were the cause of plot post part 6. Jason Lives was the only one, that was actually more believable then the rest due to it was Tommy who wasn't an idiot and he actually did some research. New Blood...the ending was just dumb, Jason had the two(after surviving a house exploding I might add) and was dragged back down by Tina's father...who SOMEHOW looks to be in fantastic shape despite being dead.

Thats another thing, what does TK have to do with bringing the dead back to life anyway?

But anyway, ya his defeats by teens were really just cause of plot. There isn't any reason, that he shouldn't have been able to kill any of them.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool is too fast. He humiliates Jason.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By WarlordEternal
Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In Jason goes to Hell, Jason is killed by being blown to bits right at the beginning. Deadpool likes blowing things to bits.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By WarlordEternal

@web_flotsam: That blowing up deal was strictly for the sake of the plot in order for him to possess other people threw out the movie.

Taijen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A very prolonged battle of nearly invincble beings, but I have to eventually give the win to Deadpool. Come on the dude has fought way tougher people than a freaking undead machete wielding murder. Plus as mentioned by Web_Flotsam, Jason was blown to bits and would have been dead if it weren't for plot's sake. Deadpool pulls through with diffculty.