Captain America.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#153  Edited By progenitorigin

I have to agree with something once said above, Captain America is the more seasoned veteran in combat fighting.  I go with Cap on this one.  As for that infamous nut-shot that even I have a scan of, can't shake my head at it enough.

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#154  Edited By mavfan626

IMO deadpool with prep and the right weapons would win.
Avatar image for nightcrawler1212
nightcrawler1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deadpool easy
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#156  Edited By Hellos
@Andferne said:
"Now I wish I had the scan where it stats Cap is known and respected throughout the Galaxy.  Galaxy > Planet "

Apparently a team of Deadpools can save the multiverse. That or at least the one universe in Deadpool corps.  

Bear in mind I have no doubt Cap would beat Wade down.
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By TheFlash4740

Ill bump this for the simple fact I just got through reading Deadpool 28. And quite frankly, it made my Cap Fanboy side mad. Deadpool was beating Steve and had him Up against the wall until it was Interrupted. 

I've always though Cap was the Better fighter, but this changes everything i suppose. Maybe im missing something in the story, if so, please let me know, Maybe Cap wasn't trying to fight him,Which i kinda got a hint of. But still...

Deadpool666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Deadpool666

Deadpool. He breaks the fourth wall (of course) and puts Cap in a paper shredder. Victory for the Poolster.

TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By TheFlash4740

Im actually baffled by this, so if someone can just clarify and say "Hey, Deadpool and Cap are pretty even" or Make an argument on why that fight happend the way it did. Would preciate it.

Darkerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#160  Edited By Darkerman

Cap wins.

TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By TheFlash4740
@Darkerman said:
" Cap wins. "
Can you explain why. I just got through saying in Deadpool 28, He was beating cap and had him up against the wall Until he was interrupted. Now im a big Cap fan and this just has me confused. I've always depicted cap the better fighter, until i saw that. Dunno wtf happened.  

Unless i missed something in the story, which i might have, can u explain why? Considering They fought, and it looked like Cap basically lost...Meh
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Darkerman said:
"Cap wins. "
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By TheFlash4740
@venomoushatred1001: Why. In Deadpool 28. Steve basically lost. Unless you can tell me something in the story i seem to be missing.

Explain it
Bellator_Dei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Bellator_Dei

deadpool

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By The_Assassin_
@reaper2923 said:
"

here is your all so powerful captain america
here is your all so powerful captain america
"

Cap got assassinated, which means he is capable of death, I believe Deadpool dated her for a while, nuff said
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By PirateKing69

Captain America.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#167  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Mikepool said:
 Cap got assassinated, which means he is capable of death, I believe Deadpool dated her for a while, nuff said "

FALLACY

Omarpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Omarpool

Deadpool wins. Has better weapons, is a better fighter, is a weapon master, has a healing factor, and if he has a teleporter that just makes this go by much quicker.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#169  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Omarpool said:
" Deadpool wins. Has better weapons, is a better fighter, is a weapon master, has a healing factor, and if he has a teleporter that just makes this go by much quicker. I don't think he'd be above teleporting away and recreating his assassination with a sniper rifle. "
So your suggestion is that Wade will BFR himself and lose? 

Priceless battle strategy.
Omarpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Omarpool
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Omarpool said:
" Deadpool wins. Has better weapons, is a better fighter, is a weapon master, has a healing factor, and if he has a teleporter that just makes this go by much quicker. I don't think he'd be above teleporting away and recreating his assassination with a sniper rifle. "

"
I'm terrible when is comes to acronyms. What does BFR mean?
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

@Morpheus_ said:
" @Omarpool said:

"

LMAO.  

Wade admitted during Civil War that a fight with Steve would end badly for him. I'll give the nod to Mr. Rogers.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Omarpool said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Omarpool said:

"
I'm terrible when is comes to acronyms. What does BFR mean? "
Battle Field Removal.

To simplify it, there are certain rules and stipulations concerning battle threads. Characters cannot randomly do whatever they like to win. Deadpool teleporting away (basically feeing) and trying to snipe Cap is an entire scenario that isn't applicable here. They face in single combat with standard equipment. It's like me saying Cap will call the Secret Avengers, or the SHIELD Helicarrier to drop a nuke at Deadpool.
Omarpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Omarpool
@Jake Fury said:
LMAO.   Wade admitted during Civil War that a fight with Steve would end badly for him. I'll give the nod to Mr. Rogers. "
He also beat Steve in Deadpool 28.

@Morpheus_: I wasn't aware of that. I can see why this rule had to be made. Teleporting away with a sniper or a nuke could be a tad unfair. Anyway I still stick with Deadpool and take back what I said about the teleporter.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Omarpool:Cool.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Omarpool:
This fight? 

ImBatshitCrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By ImBatshitCrazy

isn't that a clone of cap? 

EDIT: Whoops nevermind i read dp28 again and I was mistaken. 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@ImBatshitCrazy said:
" isn't that a clone of cap? "
No that's the real Steve Rogers.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#178  Edited By entropy_aegis

Steve rogers wins.
bible_reader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By bible_reader

If we will ask the writers, for sure Captain America shall win here.

Omarpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Omarpool
@Jake Fury: Yeah. Shouldn't I have gotten an alert that you have replied to me?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Omarpool:
I don't get them from certain people.
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Trackz

are we just ignoring that fight? steve is probably the better hand-to-hand fighter, but deadpool durability and his own fighting prowess (in addition to his weapons) give him the advantage.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheFlash4740 said:
" @venomoushatred1001: Why. In Deadpool 28. Steve basically lost. Unless you can tell me something in the story i seem to be missing.  Explain it "

Better form, better fighting experience, years of combat mastery under his belt etc 

Also I considered that fight in Deadpool 28 to be PIS. Deadpool has lost to far worse fighters than Cap.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Trackz said:

" are we just ignoring that fight? steve is probably the better hand-to-hand fighter, but deadpool durability and his own fighting prowess (in addition to his weapons) give him the advantage. "

Well since this is Deadpool against Captain America and not Deadpool vs. Super Soldier (The version of Cap in the scans) he will have his shield.Deadpool's weapons no longer give him an advantage because Cap has nearly flawless defense with the shield and it increases the impact of his hits when he uses it as a melee weapon.Since that fight is in a Deadpool comics..I PERSONALLY take it with a grain of salt but Deadpool's only actual advantage over Cap is durability...which isn't much of an advantage considering the amount of advantages Cap has over Deadpool.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Vance Astro said:
"@Trackz said:

" are we just ignoring that fight? steve is probably the better hand-to-hand fighter, but deadpool durability and his own fighting prowess (in addition to his weapons) give him the advantage. "

Well since this is Deadpool against Captain America and not Deadpool vs. Super Soldier (The version of Cap in the scans) he will have his shield.Deadpool's weapons no longer give him an advantage because Cap has nearly flawless defense with the shield and it increases the impact of his hits when he uses it as a melee weapon.Since that fight is in a Deadpool comics..I PERSONALLY take it with a grain of salt but Deadpool's only actual advantage over Cap is durability...which isn't much of an advantage considering the amount of advantages Cap has over Deadpool. "

super soldier has a shiled too,as well as a grappling gun.
Ragnarök

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Ragnarök
@entropy_aegis said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"@Trackz said:

Well since this is Deadpool against Captain America and not Deadpool vs. Super Soldier (The version of Cap in the scans) he will have his shield.Deadpool's weapons no longer give him an advantage because Cap has nearly flawless defense with the shield and it increases the impact of his hits when he uses it as a melee weapon.Since that fight is in a Deadpool comics..I PERSONALLY take it with a grain of salt but Deadpool's only actual advantage over Cap is durability...which isn't much of an advantage considering the amount of advantages Cap has over Deadpool. "
super soldier has a shiled too,as well as a grappling gun. "
He wasn't wielding it for this fight.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Ragnarök said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"@Trackz said:

He wasn't wielding it for this fight. "

I know,but super soldier has superior equipment in my opinion.
Ragnarök

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Ragnarök
@entropy_aegis said:
I know,but super soldier has superior equipment in my opinion. "
The shield is all he needs.
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Trackz
@Ragnarök said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"@Trackz said:

He wasn't wielding it for this fight. "
it's an energy shield I think

@Vance Astro said:
" @Trackz said:

I think people overestimate the shield, it's a great weapon but it doesn't make that much of a difference after he chooses to throw it, which usually happens.

Way is fair with his characters, he's had deadpool get owned plenty of times (in fact he was one-shotted by caps clone twice in that same arc)

I'm thinking Deadpool 6-7/10
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#190  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Trackz:
You're really taking the fights in Deadpool seriously? They're horrible. Did you not read his encounter with the X-Men?
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Trackz
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Trackz: You're really taking the fights in Deadpool seriously? They're horrible. Did you not read his encounter with the X-Men? "
I did, I think it's been made apparent he's a force to be reckoned with when he's serious...even so his whole encounter with the x-men was planned by him and Wolverine more or less.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#192  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Trackz:
You're talking about him like he's a new character that Daniel Way introduced. Deadpool WAS a serious threat BEFORE this crappy run.  Go read his classic stuff if you want to see him actually doing well on a regular basis.   

And yeah, spitting blood on Colossus's face and kicking him will definitely keep him out of the fight.... /sarcasm
theredkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By theredkid

im not sure im willing to put my safety at risk by saying deadpool would lose cause i fear he might be listening or right behind me in a tree giggling but he would if it got serious i mean he isnt fucking captain america for no reason. 

p.s dead pool is always watching stop with the norris jokes hes the one you shoould trully fear
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool ftw.
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ferro Vida said:
Dark King said:
Ferro Vida said: I was going to make an arguement, but this is just fanboys throwing insults around, with no ... [more]
Deadpool has lost to The Cat, Shang Chi, Iron Fist (pre-upgrade), Daredevil, Wolverine, Domino, Cable (when he wasn't using his powers), etc.I could go on, but I don't think that's necessary.
Proof, please.
mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By mavfan626
@Gremlin From Kremlin said:
Deadpool ftw.

And that's what would of happened next if Moon Knight didn't step in

Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool wins.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By spidey 15
@mavfan626: And how do you know that Cap could not just break DP's arm and get free? I mean, is not really that hard to do it since cap's arms were free to use them in any way he want. He could also kick Dp with his legs as well. 
:)
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By nefarious

Deadpool has some sweet agility.

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By mavfan626
@spidey 15 said:

@mavfan626: And how do you know that Cap could not just break DP's arm and get free? I mean, is not really that hard to do it since cap's arms were free to use them in any way he want. He could also kick Dp with his legs as well. :)

This is all just speculation, scans show not only what happened but would happen.

XD