• 58 results
DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DarthAznable

I looked at this hasn't been done. Both are in character. Alucard has both manga and anime feats. Both have usual equipment. Deadpoll has 1 month's prep.

No Caption Provided

<-Battle takes place here.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alucard

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 juiceboks  Moderator

This hasn't been done because it's obvious who would win..Wade's out of his league here.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Alucard curstomps.

frozenedge2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

It's not much Deadpool can do to Alucard beside annoy him but even that isn't gonna work

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12: Do his manga feats outshine his anime feats? Or vice versa.

whysoserious1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By whysoserious1

Deadpool

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12: Do his manga feats outshine his anime feats? Or vice versa.

Not much. The anime company did good job.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool gets curbed.

Jmarshmallow

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The will become fast friends and go on a happy fun killing spree together.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alucard just eats him, with no trouble.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heinrich7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Heinrich7

Which Alucard is this? ova eos Alucard is omnipresent omnipotent and all knowing being that literally can only die if he pleases. I don't see how deadpool can do this even by 4th wall standards.

If this is Anime version then they fight eachother until Alucard gets bored and just dissolves Him.

Anyway I think this is spite.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12 said:

Alucard just eats him, with no trouble.

Loading Video...

I was just using the regular anime. No ultimate or OVA whatever.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which Alucard is this? ova eos Alucard is omnipresent omnipotent and all knowing being that literally can only die if he pleases. I don't see how deadpool can do this even by 4th wall standards.

If this is Anime version then they fight eachother until Alucard gets bored and just dissolves Him.

Just the anime. NOTHING IS SPITE IN THE FACE OF DEADPOOL! -fanboys you to death-

Heinrich7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Heinrich7

@darthaznable: Ahh ok. If We gave Deadpool some Bibles and Holy Weapons He may be able to do something, Any other weapons are useless.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DarthAznable

@darthaznable: Ahh ok. If We gave Deadpool some Bibles and Holy Weapons He way be able to do something, Any other weapons are useless. OVA would be beyond JLA tier if we used him.

I gave Deadpool 1 month worth of prep. I just got to episode 2 and Alucard is insane. Dude has reality warping/illusions.

Heinrich7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Heinrich7

@heinrich7 said:

@darthaznable: Ahh ok. If We gave Deadpool some Bibles and Holy Weapons He way be able to do something, Any other weapons are useless. OVA would be beyond JLA tier if we used him.

I gave Deadpool 1 month worth of prep. I just got to episode 2 and Alucard is insane. Dude has reality warping/illusions.

Yeah both versions of Hellsing are amazing. Just goes to show You that there are people in Anime and Manga that are leagues beyond DBZ, Hellsing and Gurren Lagaan would be one of them. Just wait until You get to the end.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable said:

@heinrich7 said:

Yeah both versions of Hellsing are amazing. Just goes to show You that there are people in Anime and Manga that are leagues beyond DBZ, Hellsing and Gurren Lagaan would be one of them. Just wait until You get to the end.

Don't get me started on Gurren Lagaan. At first I thought I wouldn't like it because just hearing about robots becoming the sizes of planets, etc was stupid. I was wrong. lol Kinda sucks that they killed off my favorite character in the beginning...

Heinrich7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heinrich7 said:

@darthaznable said:

@heinrich7 said:

Don't get me started on Gurren Lagaan. At first I thought I wouldn't like it because just hearing about robots becoming the sizes of planets, etc was stupid. I was wrong. lol Kinda sucks that they killed off my favorite character in the beginning...

Yeah Kamina was an amazing guy. His Bro Simon carries on His will though. :3

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By afueikawa

Just a thought.

The anime s*cks, the OVA is waaaaay better since it goes with the manga.

So since OP said manga feats, Alucard stomps, normal or any level.

EoS Alucard would be a curbstomp.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

alucard is not omnipotent and all knowing.. just omnipresent.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

@heinrich7 said:

alucard is not omnipotent and all knowing.. just omnipresent.

he's not even omnipresent. Schrodinger wasn't omnipresent - if he was he wouldn't have been able to kill himself.

Alucard just dictates how he exists. To someone who can only attack you physically, they'll never beat Alucard. But someone who fight Alucard spiritually or mentally could win if they're strong enough.

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By afueikawa

@fallschirmjager: Schrodinger wasn't able to kill himself/herself (male or female?)

Why?

1. He/She was still laughing / smiling after he cut off his head, even before he got absorbed by Alucard.
  2. Alucard said: "I kept killing myself (lives), kept killing them until there is only one left."

Even helena's nail Anderson didn't work.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#30  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@afueikawa said:

@fallschirmjager: Schrodinger wasn't able to kill himself/herself (male or female?)

Why?

1. He/She was still laughing / smiling after he cut off his head, even before he got absorbed by Alucard.
  2. Alucard said: "I kept killing myself (lives), kept killing them until there is only one left."

He.

It was just a vague term. Schrodinger was still absorbed into Alucard. We've seen in the past that these people are just familiars and are just weapons for Alucard. Someone who is omnipresent can't be harmed or used like that. Your existence would be infinite, not something someone else could take.

In fact, at no point during the series did The Major or Schrodinger even claim to be omnipresent. The ONLY thing that suggests this is Alucard starting "everywhere and no where". People some how changed that into omnipresent. Its simple not the case.

Furthermore, if he was omnipresent, Alucard would have not been able to kill the rest of his souls. And he would not have needed to kill them in order to gain control of Schrodinger's powers. Being "omni"-anything means you are/have absoluteness over whatever the term is. Be it omnipotence, omnipresence or omniscience. Absolute power, being or knowledge. If something even hints that you are a step short of that, you're not omni-anything.

There are not only several hints, but calling him omnipresent is just something fans have exaggerated because of Alucard's vague statement.

He's powerful yes, but he's not omnipresent. In fact given that he killed all of his familiars to gain control of the powers, he's offensively more capable Pre-Schrodinger than Post. Not that he needs them to win, of course. Any version of Alucard should win here, quite easily.

Deadpo0l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool breaks the fourth wall and erases Alucard from existence or being immortal might help to along with this

*Deadpools standard feats-

-Regenerative healing factor

-Superhuman stamina, agility, flexibility and reflexes

-Devices that allow for teleportation and holographic disguise

-Carries a magic satchel

-Extended longevity

-Immunity to telepathy

-Master martial artist, swordsman and marksman

-Immortality

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By afueikawa

@deadpo0l: None of that would work for EoS Alucard, and most of those feat, Alucard doubles. or more.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Immortal vs Immortal! They can both regenerate so they can never kill the other.

Wait... Deadpool still bleeds, doesn't he? Right then. Alucard gets a new familiar.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is this fair for deadpool?

I don't see alucard being anywhere -near- what people are saying in the thread, but he is still far more than what deadpool can handle.

Avatar image for foxsinofgreedban
FoxSinofGreedBan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: Technically Schrödinger was omnipresent as he was everywhere and nowhere all at the same also he was " Alive" when Alucard absorbed him as you really cant kill something that is everywhere and nowhere

Avatar image for hey_thatsmildlyadequate
Hey_Thatsmildlyadequate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alucard is like deadpool times 10.

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this a joke? Deadpool has not even the slightest chance.

nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alucard eats his soul. That's one thing Deadpool can't grow back.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What halfwit bumps this shit?

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Callagassi72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool really cant die thanks to the cancer and wolverine regeneration and thanos cursing him he cant be killed by anything or any one and the there is his good old craboninium sword and i dont think alucard would want that mad man with all his personalities running around in him . Plus shrodinger powers work by him knowing his self as long as he knowns hiself he exist thats why alucard almost died and he had to kill off millions of souls in him because shordinger would have lost his self and alucard would have died. So he kept shrodinger soul or mind which gives him that omnipresent immortality.

JohnMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is the Killverse Deadpool he probably might stand a chance agaisnt base Alucard with his Carbonadium sword, anti-healing and Hax-inducing weaponry

But Earth 616 Deadpool doesn't stand a chance against Alucard, like at all. If he's given prep he can probably conjure some crazy plan to put up a decent fight against Alucard, but seriously I don't think he can go up against Alucard and his army of souls.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Just_Banter

Alucard slaughters him. Wade doesn't have a chance.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alucard.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alucard eats him.

Callagassi72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Then vomits him out back seriously deadpools blood is rancid or wade just teleport or tear his way out. If alucard is smart he would avoid eating deadpool. There is nothing that can kill him .plus with death herself blessing and consuming deadpool with all his personalities would screw up schrodinger powers.

vooon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valor_175 said:

Alucard stomps.

Honestly, who thought this battle was a good idea?

Yup lol

Amnesiak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alucard