User Lists: 43

#1  Edited By Joygirl
No Caption Provided

vs.

No Caption Provided

-------------------------------------

Battlefield: New York City

1 hour prep

In character (Alisa is in attack mode and is out for blood)

Win by Death or KO

Thanos's curse is temporarily lifted -- Deadpool has his healing factor but he CAN DIE if Alisa can do enough damage.

Deadpool gets his katanas (which are made of carbonadium for this battle), two uzis, a redhawk, and an assault rifle. He has unlimited ammo, and two frag grenades. He also gets his teleporter.

----------

For those not familiar with Alisa, she's a character in the Tekken 6 game and the film (Blood Vengeance) that corresponded with it. I'll stick with movie feats to show what she's capable of. She's an intelligent android.

-Has retractable chainsaws in her arms capable of slicing through helicopters

-Is extremely durable, enough to tank a full wall of automatic weapons fire and heal over perfectly once the bullets were removed

-Has rockets in her arms

-Her head is removable and explosive, and somehow re-materializes when it explodes.

-Is a highly skilled fighter when she enters attack mode

-Has jets in her back and calves that allow her to fly around, also propel her attacks

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Alisa would destroy Deadpool.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Joygirl

@Vance Astro: You think? I tried to make it as even as I could so it could be debated. Wanted to do an Alisa battle but wasn't sure who to pit her against.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Joygirl said:

Thanos's curse is temporarily lifted -- Deadpool has his healing factor but he CAN DIE if Alisa can do enough damage.

--------------

-Has retractable chainsaws in her arms capable of slicing through helicopters

-Is extremely durable, enough to tank a full wall of automatic weapons fire and heal over perfectly once the bullets were removed

-Has rockets in her arms

-Her head is removable and explosive, and somehow re-materializes when it explode

Yeah Wade...you're screwed

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

I vote for Deadpool. Just to keep it even. Plus I am not a fan of Alisa, one of my least favorite Tekken characters ever.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Joygirl said:

@Vance Astro: You think? I tried to make it as even as I could so it could be debated. Wanted to do an Alisa battle but wasn't sure who to pit her against.

Yea, I think Alisa is out of Deadpool's league. Maybe someone with some more physical power would suffice.
Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Joygirl

@Vance Astro: Like Whiplash?

@NyghtMare: @Naamah_Obyzouth: Awww, is it because of her obnoxious anime-girl voice? I was annoyed by it at first but now I find it oddly endearing. Blood Vengeance made me fall in love with her, and she's currently my main on Tekken 6.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Joygirl said:

@Vance Astro: Like Whiplash?

I'm not sure. I haven't actually seen much from him.
NyghtMare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By NyghtMare

@Joygirl: I can't unbiasedly talk about Blood Vengeance. I watched a good 1/4 of it before I gave up and realized it had 0 plot to it that pertained to any of the main storyline. I saw the devil fight on YouTube though, that was pretty sick.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Joygirl

@Vance Astro: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/whiplash-vs-alisa-bosconovitch/730389/#1

Irishlad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

So many logics not sure which one to pick....

Comic Logic tells me Deadpool would find a magnet somewhere and stick Alisa to a refrigerator.

Grim Logic tells me Alisa chops Deadpool's head off

Realistic Logic tells me Alisa doesn't kill, Deadpool won't be able to find a magnet so it'd probably end up with Deadpool trying to hit on Alisa and not ending well.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Joygirl

@irishlad:

Alisa is in mindless Attack Mode. ^_^ She is going for the head-chop.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alisa

Avatar image for deactivated-579e79a09210d
deactivated-579e79a09210d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

I don't know much about Alisa, but Deadpool is a very agile enemy. He has gave Daredevil and Spiderman some trouble.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Alisa stomps

Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To be fair.. Alisa fights against regular people and needs quite some time to take them down, if she is not using her weapons. I see Deadpool being more durable than most of them and also being able to handle more damage up close. The question is also why he wouldn't be able to cut her weapons off thanks to his katanas and in this fight he even has his teleporter. He is more agile than most of the Tekken cast and stronger than many of them as well. He even has granades in this battle. What keeps Deadpool from teleporting behind her, dropping a grenade into her suit and teleporting away. Then when she is down doing the exact same thing and then shooting her from a distance and then teleporting back for some stabby stab action and with stabby stab action I do mean the katanas, lol.

Deadpool wins this one in my opinion: 8/10