Deadpool (Fox) vs Kroenen (Hellboy)

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Deadpool (2016 and 2018) versus Kroenen from Hellboy (2004)

No Caption Provided

CONDITIONS:

Dual-wielding sword/blade fight only, no guns.

Battle take place in the Natural History Museum, 20 feet apart.

Victory via incap or decap, since both are ridiculously hard to put down pernamently.

For anyone unfamiliar with Kroenen:

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thoughts? :-)

Avatar image for onlyoneempereor
OnlyOneEmpereor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kronen stomps

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

Deadpool is far too much for him, he already matched Kroenen's bullet-timing against Cable in the armored truck fight, and is a far more skilled combatant besides.

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll give the edge to Deadpool. He should be stronger and more agile. I think he'd outmaneuver Kroenen and be able to take off a limb or his head. But I forgot that Kroenen had bullet timed and how durable he was. Decent matchup.

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Limitless82

@the_red_viper said:

Deadpool is far too much for him, he already matched Kroenen's bullet-timing against Cable in the armored truck fight, and is a far more skilled combatant besides.

@kingofwakanda said:

I'll give the edge to Deadpool. He should be stronger and more agile. I think he'd outmaneuver Kroenen and be able to take off a limb or his head. But I forgot that Kroenen had bullet timed and how durable he was. Decent matchup.

Not to take side but just to lay out my thought process on why I feel Kroenen is a worthy match for Deadpool (hence this thread) and see what you guys think?

Yes Deadpool is definitely more agile with all his flips and spins and what-nots, but it might not make such a big difference consider Francis didn't have any fancy hippity-hoppity agility feats but he kept up with the fight pace just fine. Kroenen have the bullet timing feat to prove that he is fast enough to react even if Deadpool is hopping all over the place. In fact, Kroenen argubly had the better bullet timing feat, considering --

1. he blocked bullets from TWO guns simultaneously instead of just one; 2. he not only blocked them but perfectly REDIRECTED the bullets BACK at the shooters to took them out whereas Deadpool just blocked; 3. While Deadpool blocked some initially, he did failed to block some too and ended up got shot.

So Kroenen is likely faster and more precise with his blades.

Yes deadpool have shown more skillset, including unarmed combat and sword fight, but half of those skill will be useless because Kroenen tanked FIVE revenge-driven Hellboy's punches to the face and laughed off the sixth hit, consider Hellboy's one casual single punch could stop speeding car, he should be able to no-sold any and every blunt-force punches and kicks from Deadpool.

As for the swordplay, yes Deadpool have better sword showing, but Kroenen is a tad faster and more precise, so that kinda even things out. Plus both of them have crazy healing factor, so any normal cuts and stabs would not bother either of them. Well actually, it would bother Kroenen LESS. Because Deadpool still feel pain whenever got injuried (at least for the first second or two) and that momentary pain factor could affect/delay/detract from his performance, whereas zombie Kroenen just simply shrugs any injuries off like it is nothing and keep going.

Ultimately the only way for them to put each other down (at least within this battle thread) is via incap or decap, limbs, head, body parts can all work. While Deadpool might be more skilled with hacking and slashing, Kroenen could also balance it out by having one heck of cutting power (be it due to his special blades or his own cutting strength) when he sliced that museum statue in half in one smooth strike. So deadpool definitely don't want to have those blades ANYWHERE near his body.

So with those factors in mind, that is why I dared to bring these two murderous psychos into a sword-clash, because I feel they both have something going for them and a good match for each other :-)

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

The hellboy guy

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: what about Kroenen do you think granting him the winning edge?

ReiTigerstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool's probably going to go for decapitation first and he's stronger so he wins.

KALADAR007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool

Tyrannoraptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper said:

@kingofwakanda said:

Not to take side but just to lay out my thought process on why I feel Kroenen is a worthy match for Deadpool (hence this thread) and see what you guys think?

Yes Deadpool is definitely more agile with all his flips and spins and what-nots, but it might not make such a big difference consider Francis didn't have any fancy hippity-hoppity agility feats but he kept up with the fight pace just fine. Kroenen have the bullet timing feat to prove that he is fast enough to react even if Deadpool is hopping all over the place. In fact, Kroenen argubly had the better bullet timing feat, considering --

1. he blocked bullets from TWO guns simultaneously instead of just one; 2. he not only blocked them but perfectly REDIRECTED the bullets BACK at the shooters to took them out whereas Deadpool just blocked; 3. While Deadpool blocked some initially, he did failed to block some too and ended up got shot.

So Kroenen is likely faster and more precise with his blades.

Yes deadpool have shown more skillset, including unarmed combat and sword fight, but half of those skill will be useless because Kroenen tanked FIVE revenge-driven Hellboy's punches to the face and laughed off the sixth hit, consider Hellboy's one casual single punch could stop speeding car, he should be able to no-sold any and every blunt-force punches and kicks from Deadpool.

As for the swordplay, yes Deadpool have better sword showing, but Kroenen is a tad faster and more precise, so that kinda even things out. Plus both of them have crazy healing factor, so any normal cuts and stabs would not bother either of them. Well actually, it would bother Kroenen LESS. Because Deadpool still feel pain whenever got injuried (at least for the first second or two) and that momentary pain factor could affect/delay/detract from his performance, whereas zombie Kroenen just simply shrugs any injuries off like it is nothing and keep going.

Ultimately the only way for them to put each other down (at least within this battle thread) is via incap or decap, limbs, head, body parts can all work. While Deadpool might be more skilled with hacking and slashing, Kroenen could also balance it out by having one heck of cutting power (be it due to his special blades or his own cutting strength) when he sliced that museum statue in half in one smooth strike. So deadpool definitely don't want to have those blades ANYWHERE near his body.

So with those factors in mind, that is why I dared to bring these two murderous psychos into a sword-clash, because I feel they both have something going for them and a good match for each other :-)

But what if Kroenen were to slice & slash Deadpool apart?