User Lists: 0

Deadpool solos

Snoppy_MoMo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Wolverine tears both their bodies out and kills them and joins the scout regiment to save humanity

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

anakon4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is weird match up. If we are talking about KOing then titans win. Wade has no way of harming armored Titan and it's arguable if Wolvie can. Marvel heroes just aren't that fast to evade Titans and win. If KO is enough for the OP then TItans win, if not, then it can go either way probably.

shadyxv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By shadyxv

@anakon4: you know wade has a thing called magic satchel wherein he has things like minigun and rocktes to futuristic and alien guns like reality warping gun and waymore, the satchel also gives him unlimited ammo. From what i remember he also has two adamantium or carbodium swords.

Also wolverine is faster than eye can track and both of them have dodged bullets, plus wolverine has pierced people like hulk, i see no problem in him cutting both titans.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Marvel team wins.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Marvel easily.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#12 god_spawn  Moderator

@anakon4: There’s no argument if Wolverine can hurt them. He’s already cut through most of Marvel’s high tier heroes and villains.

IronHell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team marvel stomps. Wolverine solos.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the Titans try to kick them, they loose their feet. If they try to punch them, they loose their hands.

Repeat this until both Titans are tired, turn back into humans and become ultimate sushi.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine solos the verse.

GoodZachary327

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By GoodZachary327

Respect, bruddah!

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Basically every street leveler around Wolverines level could take out like 90% of the verse, the only obstacles could be the armored ones. I mean imagine what would happen, if you put Hawkeye and Green Arrow on the wall with their equipment.

felgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rac95: Hawkeye or Green arrow on the wall. "So I gotta shoot em in the neck?" "Yes."......the rest is history.

OT: Wolvie and Deadpool

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@felgrim: Their shooting speed is deadly and explosive arrows would mean "bye-bye" to the armored ones.

Or imagine guys like Frank Castle hunting them

felgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rac95: I know. Lmao. Was saying end of story cuz attack on Titan would be over. They would go out hunting the Titans just to end it.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@felgrim: I think the big problem is that the AoT "peak humans" are nothing to Marvel/DC peak humans.

Normal street levelers in comics can basically react at the speed of sound, due to the fact they dodge and react to bullets on a daily basis

felgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rac95: I'd have to agree there. Different verses, different definitions of peak human capacity.

anakon4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: Armored Titan has thus far been invincible to damage (armored parts). Plus even if adamantium can cut him, they problem is that Wolverine most likely isnt strong enough to do it.

anakon4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadyxv said:

@anakon4: you know wade has a thing called magic satchel wherein he has things like minigun and rocktes to futuristic and alien guns like reality warping gun and waymore, the satchel also gives him unlimited ammo. From what i remember he also has two adamantium or carbodium swords.

Also wolverine is faster than eye can track and both of them have dodged bullets, plus wolverine has pierced people like hulk, i see no problem in him cutting both titans.

Heh, I always though adamantium was supposed to be "rare". It seems that literally everyone has it.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

616 Team still stomps.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#26 god_spawn  Moderator

@anakon4: He’s had little to no issue cutting Hulk, Gladiator, Thor, Thing and Thanos. So unless you want to say the armored titan is more durable than those guys, then he’s cutting. Which I don’t think you want to argue he’s more durable than them.

LJayG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By LJayG

Titans could bfr, but that's just me.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anakon4: Hulk is also very hard to damage, in fact, hulk has spome of the best piercing resdistance feats in all of Marvel. And guess what, Amamantium has cut him MANY TIMES. Not to mention, it has straight up pierced Thanos himself. And fun fact for you, Wolverine did all this using his OWN STRENGTH.

I suggest you stop acting like "armoured" really means anything here.

Lil_Remains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eren solos. Deadpool is a non factor to him now.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine and Deadpool are simply too tough and fast for these two. They have no way to put them down.

anakon4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anakon4: Hulk is also very hard to damage, in fact, hulk has spome of the best piercing resdistance feats in all of Marvel. And guess what, Amamantium has cut him MANY TIMES. Not to mention, it has straight up pierced Thanos himself. And fun fact for you, Wolverine did all this using his OWN STRENGTH.

I suggest you stop acting like "armoured" really means anything here.

Marvel is full of illogical feats. Hulk can tank a nuke but someone with 10 ton strength can pierce hi skin. Logic.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anakon4: That's because a nuke is more heat and blunt force while getting cut is piercing.

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rac95 said:

@felgrim: I think the big problem is that the AoT "peak humans" are nothing to Marvel/DC peak humans.

Normal street levelers in comics can basically react at the speed of sound, due to the fact they dodge and react to bullets on a daily basis

Eren has bullet timing feats. Both of them have FTE feats.

1. Eren Dodging Cannon fire from behind, while in the middle of combat (Soldiers thought they had just missed)

2. Eren blocking cannon fire to his nape(these are relatively modern cannons, not the ones from the anime)

3-4. Eren Blocking attack to his nape point blank during the time frame of a titan shift

5-6. Armored Titan moving FTE to Beast Titan when getting attack by Navy Artillery.

The standard soldiers of AoT are currently capable of moving high speeds, in three dimensions while aim dodging multiple Machine Guns

Don't know where this thought that AoT characters are slow comes from.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I don't think the Titans can win this.

They might be able to KO Wolverine or Deadpool; but KO'ing both of them long enough for the other one not to get back up is going to be a problem. Plus, Wolverine and Deadpool have unlimited amounts of time to win this, whereas the Titans are on the clock the moment they transform; and their regeneration is limited. Deadpool and Wolverine's blades are much sharper than the ones in AoT, and they don't dull as quickly.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soothing_sounds:

Eren Dodging Cannon fire from behind, while in the middle of combat (Soldiers thought they had just missed)

And all people acknowledge that, but this still doesn't change the fact that modern guns>>>cannons in terms of projectile speed

2. Eren blocking cannon fire to his nape(these are relatively modern cannons, not the ones from the anime)

3-4. Eren Blocking attack to his nape point blank during the time frame of a titan shift

Could you perhaps show me the pages before those? Because all I see is him holding his hands to protect him, especially in the occassion 3-4. Also what speed did this attack even have?

Armored Titan moving FTE to Beast Titan when getting attack by Navy Artillery.

Moving FTE to bullet timers>>> moving FTE to people who can only see cannonballs

aim dodging multiple Machine Guns

Something every mid-class street leveler does, without the need for gear. Heck street leveler in the higher class can actually react to automatic fire and those are the levels Logan and Wade operate on

Right now there is nothing impressive compared to comic street levelers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb
deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rac95:

And all people acknowledge that, but this still doesn't change the fact that modern guns>>>cannons in terms of projectile speed

Fair point. But Eren was fighting another major threat and had his feet impaled when he dodged those. And was still FTE to the soldiers.

Could you perhaps show me the pages before those? Because all I see is him holding his hands to protect him, especially in the occassion 3-4. Also what speed did this attack even have?

Page 2 was just the cannons firing a second time. Page 4 was just showcasing that he blocked the attack from scan 3. Scan 3 played out as such/

She opens her eyes and shifts to an attack

As for the speed of a titan shifting. It may have been discussed but I don't recall where or if it actually happened, plus what the details were. It's pretty fast though.

within a second for a titan over 50 meters high
within a second for a titan over 50 meters high
shifting into a titan and blocking long after a cannonball had been fired
shifting into a titan and blocking long after a cannonball had been fired

Moving FTE to bullet timers>>> moving FTE to people who can only see cannonballs

Fair point, I just think the greater than is a bit excessive in this case.

Something every mid-class street leveler does, without the need for gear. Heck street leveler in the higher class can actually react to automatic fire and those are the levels Logan and Wade operate on

Right now there is nothing impressive compared to comic street levelers

It's not like they need the gear to aim dodge. It's just being utilized for maneuverability around buildings. And these are the mid class streets of Attack on Titan. They're generic soldiers.

And no I didn't think the feats would be impressive to street levelers. Just relatable enough that I don't think the speed advantage is so impressive that a statement like this

Basically every street leveler around Wolverines level could take out like 90% of the verse, the only obstacles could be the armored ones. I mean imagine what would happen, if you put Hawkeye and Green Arrow on the wall with their equipment.

should be considered accurate.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soothing_sounds:

Scan 3 played out as such

Thanks, I needed that scan, because the only I thing saw in the earlier scans, was just him having his hand in front of his throat.

Fair point, I just think the greater than is a bit excessive in this case.

Well, that's up for discussion. I mean a normal handgun bullet has the speed of sound, some of them faster or slower depending on the ammunition, but the fact that bullets are faster than cannonballs makes this IMO right, because the have to have speed over Mach 1 (combat/reaction speed, not movement speed) to move FTE to a bullet timer

should be considered accurate.

As for this statement, Arrow and Hawkeye are faster, with better reflexes, extreme precision and high rate of fire. They would be extremly effective in targeting and hitting necks. And then count in bombs, acid and other things they have. As for the rest, a normal DC/Marvel street leveler is above the level of their troops. If you put them in the respective positions, it would be a complete different story

It's not like they need the gear to aim dodge. It's just being utilized for maneuverability

Which is a difference IMO. Take persons like Daredevil. They perform the same thing mid-air completely on their own without needing gear to maneuver

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Soothing_Sounds
@rac95 said:

Well, that's up for discussion. I mean a normal handgun bullet has the speed of sound, some of them faster or slower depending on the ammunition, but the fact that bullets are faster than cannonballs makes this IMO right, because the have to have speed over Mach 1 (combat/reaction speed, not movement speed) to move FTE to a bullet timer

They're not cannonballs. That's what I was trying to say beside the description of the second scan. These are relatively modern cannons compared to the ones used by Military in the first half.

No Caption Provided

They use standard artillery. Cannons since WW 2 have been mach speed+. Cannon Balls, yes are a bit slower. But these aren't cannons using cannon balls. They're specialized "Anti-Titan Field Gun" cannons using Piercing ammunition. Again trained soldiers didn't even notice Eren Dodge the projectiles.

As for this statement, Arrow and Hawkeye are faster, with better reflexes, extreme precision and high rate of fire. They would be extremly effective in targeting and hitting necks. And then count in bombs, acid and other things they have. As for the rest, a normal DC/Marvel street leveler is above the level of their troops. If you put them in the respective positions, it would be a complete different story

I meant specifically "Basically every street leveler around Wolverines level could take out like 90% of the verse" Now if you're just talking about the mindless titans that roam the land. Then 1st off. it's still not possible as that's more land to cover than 1 person can humanly accomplish unless the funneled into one area and even then unlikely that's like hundreds upon hundreds of enemies, if not thousands. 2ndly it's not that impressive a gap created.as you'd think. As by the second part of the manga the survey squad had killed every mindless roaming titan. However when I think of the "verse" I'm generally considering at the very minimum named characters. Green arrow and Hawkeye couldn't solo the survey squad. And again i was considering their average troop. Levi, a top tier non titan shifting character, is an actual bullet timer

1. Dodging bullet
  2. Blocking bullet and countering in same motion.

3rdly. No matter how you chop it up the mindless roaming titans do not comprise of 90% of the verse. You have human fodder by itself, human soldiers, and then top tier characters. Several of them. You need Gorgon/Serious Spider-man level characters to solo the verse or get anywhere close.

Which is a difference IMO. Take persons like Daredevil. They perform the same thing mid-air completely on their own without needing gear to maneuver

That's more a feat of maneuverability and flexibility though, not really reflexes, and thus not really relevant to the speed discussion. Regardless. People with 3D Maneurver gear have much more maneuverability than any character who's grounded.

No Caption Provided

They don't need to touch the ground and thus, their air maneuverability is only really comparable to people who can fly, websling, teleport, etc.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soothing_sounds:

Green arrow and Hawkeye couldn't solo the survey squad. And again i was considering their average troop. Levi, a top tier non titan shifting character, is an actual bullet timer

So you say characters that are bullet timers, tangle with and hit bullet-timers are not be able to hit their average troops, because their top-tiers can react to single shots?

Fun fact, basically every comic street leveler does it and both Logan and Deadpool are faster than the persons shown below

1.) Punisher ducking away from gunfire

2.) Moon Knight accurately cuts a bullet

3.) Old Man Hawkeye swings a man into gunfire to protect himself

That's more a feat of maneuverability and flexibility though, not really reflexes, and thus not really relevant to the speed discussion. Regardless. People with 3D Maneurver gear have much more maneuverability than any character who's grounded.

Excuse me, but what the hell are you talking about? They need the gear to get the speed and maneuverability to do so, the comic characters perform those feats without gear.

1.) Hawkeye aim dodging multiple gunmen

2.)Moon Knight doing the same

If anything, I could go and argue that the 3D gear aim-dodging you've shown is actually less impressive, since they dodge the movement of a mounted weapon, which move slower than normal humans...

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Mee09

@soothing_sounds: Okay... That is spoiler AF. They've got machine guns and whatever the hell that thing was now?

With that Deadpool is a non-factor. But Wolverine still solos.

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gabe106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Gabe106

Eren, even at 15 years old, solos and literally stomps, then throws them hundreds of meters away from him.

WOWDUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with the titan team. Wolverine and Deadpool are to small to do any real damage and titan team has much more then plenty of strength to K’O them so they take the win.

Wolverine may be relentless at first but he been easily KO by spidy — which spiderman is like a 20-30 tons while titans team are like 500-1000 ton — and Deadpool most of the time is to careless to last in a fight so he’ll out at first.

If this a KO titan team wins, if it’s to the death eventually marvel team wins — Deadpool will eventually get serious and with his way greater healing factor and teleportation he’ll pull out a win and wolverine would be a harsh decoy.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Titans likely pull out a majority unless Wolverine fights perfectly

Wade could nuke them though

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

either on marvel solo

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way. Wolverine could end up being punted across the mojave or he could cleave his way up and down them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilbroomstick: Wasn't directed at me but Deadpool has a crap load of different gear that will give him a massive edge in this universe. Not only that but I would say he is much faster than the majority of AoT based on his bullet timing feats and also his dodging of Cyclops optic blasts multiple times.