Vs

No Caption Provided

Rules

1. morals off
  2. standard equipments
  3. team has perfect teamwork
  4. deadpool have all the wade wilson feats except barakapool feats
  5. Round 1: composite movie version of the elite predator
    Round 2: composite version (including all media appearances) of the elite predator
  6. fight is in an abandoned factory
  7. win by ko, incap or death
Avatar image for the_real_seaman
#3 Posted by the_real_seamAn (2128 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the Team can take this. They're both gonna be tough to even K.O. and are more than capable of dodging his shoulder cannon and net. Deadpool and Wolverine are both also skilled enough to match his up close if Predator tries to use his wrist blades.

#4 Posted by ssj_god (16749 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the Team can take this. They're both gonna be tough to even K.O. and are more than capable of dodging his shoulder cannon and net. Deadpool and Wolverine are both also skilled enough to match his up close if Predator tries to use his wrist blades.

hmm .. though the predator is cunning .... it always tries to kill before engaging into a direct battle .. also uses a variety of equipments.

#5 Posted by the_real_seamAn (2128 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god said:
@the_real_seaman said:

hmm .. though the predator is cunning .... it always tries to kill before engaging into a direct battle .. also uses a variety of equipments.

Logan's senses are good enough that the Predator won't be able to hide. So they'll be able to engage him directly.

#6 Posted by Pokeysteve (12025 posts) - - Show Bio

The cannon will be a problem. Not sure how this turns out. I don't think Deadpool will be of use when his brains are all over.

#7 Posted by ssj_god (16749 posts) - - Show Bio

The cannon will be a problem. Not sure how this turns out. I don't think Deadpool will be of use when his brains are all over.

but deadpool has bullet reacting reactions...

#8 Posted by the_real_seamAn (2128 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god said:
@Pokeysteve said:

but deadpool has bullet reacting reactions...

Normal humans were able to dodge it in Predators. And both of these guys are much faster.

#9 Edited by SamJackson (2191 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#10 Posted by Pokeysteve (12025 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god:

Ah you have all Wade Wilson feats there. My bad.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#11 Posted by AllStarSuperman (43379 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#12 Posted by nerdchore (8212 posts) - - Show Bio

Team but it all depends on the first strike. Id say if predator plans out his first strike. He can temp knock out the team and he can close in for the ko. But if he cannnot then the team will win.

Avatar image for youmessinwithme
#13 Posted by youmessinwithme (1700 posts) - - Show Bio

The predator normally reveals himself to worthy foes not just stake them from a distance,

Wade was much faster than the predator's have been portrayed to be in the movies it wouldn't be able to hang in melee combat.

#14 Edited by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

Elite Predator in movies alone stomp. A comic version stomps harder.

#15 Posted by KCMinato (2458 posts) - - Show Bio

team would win

#16 Edited by Capfan85 (1057 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the elite could fight wolverine and deadpool at the same time, they are very strong

#17 Edited by pastepotpete1 (3446 posts) - - Show Bio

with matches like this being predator is more agile sometimes i wonder even with admantium claws unlike what he had when he was part of weapon x or claws at all ... why doesnt wolverine use a gun sometimes? it wouldnt hurt, use the gun until he can get in striking distance of his claws

#18 Posted by buildhare (8750 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is movie Predator it is solo'd by either.

If not the Elite can probably incap/ko both of them as long as he knows their abilities.

#19 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@buildhare: even Movie Preds like Wolf or Scar would end DP, Wolverine putting up a better fight due Adamantium Skelleton.

#20 Posted by buildhare (8750 posts) - - Show Bio

@buildhare: even Movie Preds like Wolf or Scar would end DP, Wolverine putting up a better fight due Adamantium Skelleton.

Wolf could probably do something with the amount of gear he had but in a straight up fight I can't remember either having the showings to take two guys on this level, especially Scar.

Avatar image for christianrapper
#21 Posted by christianrapper (6370 posts) - - Show Bio

the marvel duo wins this. they both have a healing factor. wade can react to bullets after they are fired. wolvie is raw as heck, too.

#22 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@kcminato: @buildhare: @christianrapper: you all do realize this is one sided in favor of Predator yes? This is Composiste Predator. Including the Preds that wrecked Dredd and Batman several times. Wth is movie shit versions of DP and Logan going to do? Really?!

Avatar image for christianrapper
#23 Edited by christianrapper (6370 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz:movie deadpool was able to react to bullets and use his sword to deflect bullets into other people.

#24 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz:movie deadpool was able to react to bullets and use his sword to deflect bullets into other people.

Cool story bro. He could not react fast enough to Wolverine to keep from getting cut up. Also Batman is a bullet timer in post crisis feats casually. A single Pred stomped him in 4 of the 5 battles, and those Preds were not even elites. Also these novel and comic feats.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So your argument does not amount to much if your trying to state Wade will blitz or some garbage.

#25 Posted by KCMinato (2458 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: and how does elite predator intend on bringing two mutants with incredible healing factor both down ?

#26 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@kcminato said:

@sirfizzwhizz: and how does elite predator intend on bringing two mutants with incredible healing factor both down ?

DP gets dismembered or blasted apart or netted up. Wolverine in the movies was KOed by a normal cop shooting him in the head lmao, really?!

Movie versions of DP and Wolverine are a joke compared to their comic forms.

#27 Posted by JohnnyEli (75 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: Can u explain some of Elite Preds feats? He seems like a real heavy hitter but movie Logan did survived molecular disintegration by Phoenix Force as well as an atom bomb if i'm correct.

#28 Posted by SamJackson (2191 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god: @sirfizzwhizz: I would have to admit that scene when the cop KO'd Logan was complete PIS. In Origins (during his breakout scene) he was shot several times and took bullets to the head wasn't even close to slowing down.

OP is this movie preds only or comic feats included?

#29 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: Can u explain some of Elite Preds feats? He seems like a real heavy hitter but movie Logan did survived molecular disintegration by Phoenix Force as well as an atom bomb if i'm correct.

Phoenix held back. Blasting wolverine with small doses. If she really wanted to beat him, she could mind screw him, or TK him. The whole argument of Wolverine could not be beaten by her by people is some of the worst reasoning. She wanted him to kill here, and even told him so when he reached her. Logan was also KOed by the atom bomb. Surviving a attack means jack shit in a match with KO as a win option mate lol. Wolverine in films was KOed by gun shots to the head twice.

As for feats, check this debate out. Elite Predator beating comic Wolverine.

@ssj_god: @sirfizzwhizz: I would have to admit that scene when the cop KO'd Logan was complete PIS. In Origins (during his breakout scene) he was shot several times and took bullets to the head wasn't even close to slowing down.

OP is this movie preds only or comic feats included?

He was KOed and memory lost from adamantium bullets to the head as well. And no, those bullets never penetrated his skull, if they had, he have a weakness of bullet holes through his head, which are not there, the adamantium skull held up. Movie Wolverine was also nearly taken down by Deathstrike who only stabbed him a bunch of times, and Wolverine was nearly done in by Sabertooth roughing him up.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

Im not sure why he will not be KOed by this from the force of impact, or blowing away his organs completely.

#30 Edited by SamJackson (2191 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: He was KO'd by an Adamantium bullet which pierced his skull and brain. The bullet in X2 was a regular bullet and also didn't penetrate his skull. Seeing how thin the layer of skin is covering your forehead the cops bullet should've done the same thing the bullets in Origins did if they hit a part protected by his skeleton. Zero clearly shot Logan in the head and you see his head go back yet he wasn't KO'd.

I never said he wouldn't be KO'd by Preds blast like that. I'm still unsure which version of pred is being used I was just commenting on the part about Logan being KO'd by the bullet. If this is the comic book version than no argument can be made lol. But if it this is movie versions like I thought I don't see why the team can't win.

#31 Edited by JohnnyEli (75 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: Ah I see your point, didn't notice the KO part. Read up a bit on Elite Preds, seeing as these dudes could casually clean out a whole Xeno nest i definitely don't see dealing with Logan as much of a problem. On a side note though, do u think Logan would be able to kill an Elite if it was to the death?

#32 Edited by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@samjackson:

He was KO'd by an Adamantium bullet which pierced his skull and brain.

If it pierced his brain, then he have a weak point in his skull to be exploited. This was never shown, and Xaviers own X-ray in the first film shows no holes in the adamantium covered skull. The only argument to this is different canon, but thats not right either as they are canon to each other till the DoFP movie came out.

The bullet in X2 was a regular bullet and also didn't penetrate his skull. Seeing how thin the layer of skin is covering your forehead the cops bullet should've done the same thing the bullets in Origins did if they hit a part protected by his skeleton. Zero clearly shot Logan in the head and you see his head go back yet he wasn't KO'd.

He was KOed. Knock Out means lost of consciousness for a time period. that is what happen. He was on the ground, out, for over 10 seconds. More like a near whole minuet.

If this is the comic book version than no argument can be made lol. But if it this is movie versions like I thought I don't see why the team can't win.

Meh, Wolf Pred alone would still win IMO. DP tanks attacks, and most of the Pred weapons would dismember him. Then its just Wolverine vs Wolf and the outcome would still be in Wolfs Favor due to KO. The films of DP and Wolverine were simply not that good as their comic versions at all.

@johnnyeli said:

@sirfizzwhizz: Ah I see your point, didn't notice the KO part. Read up a bit on Elite Preds, seeing as these dudes could casually clean out a whole Xeno nest i definitely don't see dealing with Logan as much of a problem. On a side note though, do u think Logan would be able to kill an Elite if it was to the death?

Nah, all Predator has to do is drown him like in DoFP.

#33 Posted by NeonGameWave (19333 posts) - - Show Bio

Elite Predator handily.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
#34 Posted by linsanel_Doctor (8630 posts) - - Show Bio

composite Elite Predator can win

#35 Posted by SamJackson (2191 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz:

1. That must be a probably with canon then because they said it in the movie the only that can pierce his skull is an Adamantium bullet. It was also stated that an Adamantium sword could decapitate him so it would be weird if the Adamantium bullet didn't pierce his skull. It should also be noted the movie was made almost 9 years later they problem never had Origins planned from the start.

2. He was but wouldn't be PIS if there's instances where he was shot multiple times without being KO'd? Shot in origins (including his head) without being KO'd and shot in The Wolverine (without his healing factor working at 100%) and wasn't ko'd.

3. I would have to disagree with you on that one. These characters would be too fast for the movie version. Movie Wade has legit dodged/deflected and cut bullets in half. I don't see why he wouldn't be able to dodge everything Movie Pred through at him. Preds stealth with be useless with Wolverine here and IIRC movie Preds were susceptible to slashing/piercing attacks. But I see comic predator stomping with minimal effort lol.

#36 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@samjackson:

1. That must be a probably with canon then because they said it in the movie the only that can pierce his skull is an Adamantium bullet. It was also stated that an Adamantium sword could decapitate him so it would be weird if the Adamantium bullet didn't pierce his skull. It should also be noted the movie was made almost 9 years later they problem never had Origins planned from the start.

Regardless of time frame, there is no real proof the bullets pierce when looking at the canon. If anything it can be consider PIS on Origins part or inconsistent on their part.

Either way the point is brain damage KOed Wolverine for a long time either way.

2. He was but wouldn't be PIS if there's instances where he was shot multiple times without being KO'd? Shot in origins (including his head) without being KO'd and shot in The Wolverine (without his healing factor working at 100%) and wasn't ko'd.

That makes sense, but then I can easily again point out that it happen, more than once with attacks well below what the Caster can do in force.

3. I would have to disagree with you on that one. These characters would be too fast for the movie version. Movie Wade has legit dodged/deflected and cut bullets in half.

Wade in Fox Film is not the same in DP reboot anyway, and Wade was skilled swordsmen with no powers, much less super speed and reaction. Just a skilled showing at best, but thats not stopping a plasma caster or being stealth attack. New movie Deadpool dodge niothing and was lit the hell up with attacks. Even Ajax, a peak human who feels no pain was owning DP in a fight.

I don't see why he wouldn't be able to dodge everything Movie Pred through at him.

As said above. Your taking one feat that is inconsistent to most of Movie DP feats like thats the standard, and it was skill, not speed. He had no powers ion the Origins Movie.

Also, a quick net Launcher would end Movie DP.

No Caption Provided

Or even the Smart Disc that would cut right through DPs swords.

No Caption Provided

Heck, I take Wolfs whip over DP and his swords as well. It slice through bullet proof Xenos like butter.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Also I am unsure why the Preds cannot get the drop on Wolverine when they do consistently on Xenos who have super senses.

No Caption Provided

#37 Posted by SamJackson (2191 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz:

1. In the end when they show Striker standing over Logan after the first show you see a hole in the Adamantium. Call it inconsistent or against canon or what but the bullet pierced his skull and damaged his brain. Earlier in the film he take headshot with a refused bullet and was completely unfazed. All I'm saying is that he's taken regular bullets to the head without being KO'd. Also if Logan is KO'd for a min or so and his partner is still fighting is Logan permanately out the fight? Or when he heals he can join back in?

2. I know they aren't the same DP but OP said he's allowed all feats besides the Barakapool feats. Current Deadpool with Origins Deadpool speed/reactions is the Deadpool in this fight. More than enough feats to suggest they can dodge them. Haven't regular humans dodged them? And weren't Ajax's physicals and reactions enhanced as well? He was dodging gunfire while riding towards on a motorcycle.

3. We can make a strictly movie version thread so we don't detail this one bro.

#38 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz:

3. We can make a strictly movie version thread so we don't detail this one bro.

That be a good idea.

#39 Edited by ssj_god (16749 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: @samjackson:

making two rounds ... 1 is just composite movie version pred .. and the other one is composite pred (including all)

Avatar image for mylittlefascist
#40 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31796 posts) - - Show Bio

Predator shoots Deadpool with plasma gun. Wolverine's heightened senses allow him to track down the predator, and they engage in an honorable duel. Deadpool revives, sneaks up and kills Predator while the Predator is busy trying to remove Wolverine's head as a trophy.

#41 Edited by ssj_god (16749 posts) - - Show Bio

Predator shoots Deadpool with plasma gun. Wolverine's heightened senses allow him to track down the predator, and they engage in an honorable duel. Deadpool revives, sneaks up and kills Predator while the Predator is busy trying to remove Wolverine's head as a trophy.

in both the rounds?

#42 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

Took DP a whole day to regen a arm. He is not sneaking up on anyone.

Avatar image for mylittlefascist
#43 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31796 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: Movie Deadpool's regen is that slow?

You have not seen the movie and making all these claims?

#45 Edited by Drk045 (1025 posts) - - Show Bio

Since when do predators punch people in the face ? And if they do then how are they going to punch harder than a bullet ?

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
#46 Posted by deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65 (4972 posts) - - Show Bio

This.