Team 2 gives them the work.

#152 Posted by Batfreak2424 (456 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for blackestnight93
#153 Posted by blackestnight93 (14344 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure Babs is a weak link for Slade here

#154 Posted by Prezilla (668 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2, Slade mvp.

#155 Edited by PyroFN (1900 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackestnight93: Not by much. She'd be a rather tough foe to deal with if she played stealthy.

#156 Edited by blackestnight93 (14344 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrofn: how good is she stealth wise? I only read the first few issues of her solo series post flashpoint

#157 Posted by PyroFN (1900 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackestnight93: Unfortunately, I am only going off of theoretical abc logic and casual logic. Looking at how Batman works in conjunction with her intelligence overall (plus some thinking in line with Arkham knight. No I'm not using that as a reason, only as a base for what she would seem like in the casual sense.) I guess if I am to make a case, I will have to look into her history. Would you be willing to listen if I find anything, cause I got to be honest, I'm not as knowledgeable about batgirl, or any of D.C. :/

That said, since I'm making the claim, I am willing to go the extra mile and research what I can. Comicvine is rather notorius for posting feats to argue their case, sooooo.......

#158 Posted by blackestnight93 (14344 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrofn: Take whatever approach to your argument you want to mate. I'll hear you out

#159 Posted by ANTHP2000 (9456 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke is too much.

#160 Posted by THE-FLASH-52 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#161 Posted by PyroFN (1900 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackestnight93: Rebirth is a combination of Pre-Flashpoint and Post-Flashpoint, right?

Cuz I found a thread filled with Batgirls solo, but it's a New-52 thread. Not a big g deal if I'm wrong, I can continue my search if need be.

#162 Posted by APEX_pretador (13388 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2, starting point advantage and the better armor.

#163 Posted by Causeimbatman (865 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#164 Posted by Helloman (8018 posts) - - Show Bio

Team two

#166 Posted by blackestnight93 (14344 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrofn said:

@blackestnight93: Rebirth is a combination of Pre-Flashpoint and Post-Flashpoint, right?

For most characters, Rebirth is a continuation of post flashpoint, but with elements of pre flashpoint included into it. There are a few characters who are the same character from post crisis, such as Superman, as they were brought directly from the post crisis universe. Wally West is another one. Other characters such as the Titans have had their memories restored thanks to Wally. But for the most part, it's still new52 for everyone else, they've just retconned some things (such as with Grant Wilsons death mirroring his death in post crisis, rather then how they described it in his first solo)

Cuz I found a thread filled with Batgirls solo, but it's a New-52 thread. Not a big g deal if I'm wrong, I can continue my search if need be.

All good

#167 Posted by PyroFN (1900 posts) - - Show Bio

@imspitterman: Barbara? A weakling? That isn't what I gather about her from that thread I saw.

@blackestnight93: Well as far as durability, she seemingly has a bulletproof suit, gloves that have a fabric that blocks knives or some sharp objects, fireproof suit, has gotten up from slamming into the side of a parked cab after falling and barely making the grappling hook to swing and stop her fall, stabbed, shocked severely, and serviced a building collapsing on her that was burning. In all instances, she got back up and kept going to crime fighting. Her brother also seemed to have given her a concussion at one point, trying to beat her down, she owned him.

As for stealth, she seems to be rather average in comparison to Batman. She has snuck up on multiple people and took them out. Needless to say, flanking her didn't work in Batgirl number 8.

Her gadgets consist of the usual.batarang and grappling hook, along with the smoke bomb of course. High tech gadgets she has, a phone with blinding light and infrared vision. Infrared goggles, tracking goggles, a laser pen, boots that help walk alongside a building, a substance that expands and hardens quickly. (Been used to trap a perp and stop a tiger from scratching through to get a civilian) She has used her batarang to disarm gunmen and ko her targets. She has used her grappling hook for what you'd expect and what you wouldn't, such as destroying a drone and taking out her opponent. (In one case, while the peep was drowning her) She also seems to have gadgets that neutralize missiles and rockets, don't know what to make of that.

As far as speed, she has rushed gunmen, even ones that have machine guns. She has gotten on a moving train and swung to the side to crash through the window. She has thrown her batarangs quick enough before the gunmen could react, in one case to disarm and hit their eye with the batarang. (It was her brother) She has swept someone from a moving car before and dodged a meta trying to speedblitz her. She's even dodged gunfire from her father.

Her intelligence is ridiculous. Apparently, she has "a memory like a computer", able to remember the lay of an area, the path a persons walked in it, and can come up with a plan to infiltrate a building undetected.

Her strength has been enough to manhandle grown men, of course. She has knocked out metahumans before, though the big ones were with a metal rod or something. She has manhandled a tiger and at one point, used her staff to flip the tiger and then tranquilizer it before it could get back up.

Her fighting skill has been enough to casually keep up with Bruce and Black Canary, albeit in a casual encounter, rather than serious.

Her foes consist of gang members, someone called the mirror, Joker and his thugs, Firebug, Jawbreaker, Starling, Midnight Man, Livewire, etc.

This is what I found on New-52 Babs and her solo series.

#168 Posted by PyroFN (1900 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the thread I found.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/barbara-gordon/4005-5368/forums/new-52-batgirl-respect-thread-barbara-1477215/

#169 Posted by ChromTheExalt (504 posts) - - Show Bio

This is just a fight between Slade and T'challa. Since T'challa's suit only covers his chest and Slade gets the full Ikon Suit I'm going with Team 2. I have a feeling they won't win the whole tourney though since there are some killer teams on the other group.

#171 Posted by PyroFN (1900 posts) - - Show Bio

@imspitterman: Talia and Damien? What do they have to do with this? Are you saying either Black Panther and/or Punisher are comparable? Please clarify.

1) This is an answer to Franks firearmsz

2) The skill isn't the impressive part, of the fight against her brother, it's the precision of her batarang throw and the fact that he gave her a concussion and she turned the tables.

3) What does that have to do with anything? The battle against Talia and Damien has passed.

4) At this point I'm gonna assume you are confusing who the combatants are. So, though I'm not arguing against Talia and Damien winning, I am gonna simply ignore the argument considering I was making a case for Barbara in a fight against Frank and T'Challa.

Her power goes beyond just intelligence. That is the point of Batgirl, to demonstrate how she can do more to help Batman and the city than just sidelined. The only reason she was ever behind the computer was because she was paralyzed. I'm not saying your opinion is wrong, but your assertion that Batgirl is weak because she isn't Batman level is completely disregarding her feats that I just listed.

#172 Edited by imSpitterman (93 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrofn: So sorry I got it mixed up when I was replying to you. But I still think she's the weakling. I don't mean that she is weak in general I mean that compared to other batfamily members she's weak. And in this fight she's the first one to be taken out.

#173 Posted by crest (547 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2 as said slade can solo here

Avatar image for clark_kent_2017
#174 Edited by Clark_Kent_2017 (322 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 6 in a good fight, but i think Batgirl will go down and it will be 2v1

#175 Posted by Jonez_ (10827 posts) - - Show Bio

Ra's edges out Cap.

Crossbones gets taken down by Batgirl

You guys are scaring me a little

#176 Posted by Batfreak2424 (456 posts) - - Show Bio
#177 Posted by blackestnight93 (14344 posts) - - Show Bio
#178 Posted by Batfreak2424 (456 posts) - - Show Bio
#179 Posted by darthjhawk (1519 posts) - - Show Bio

@batfreak2424: Also is this William Cobb? Or just a random Talon?

#180 Posted by Prezilla (668 posts) - - Show Bio

team 14

#181 Posted by Batfreak2424 (456 posts) - - Show Bio
#182 Posted by blackestnight93 (14344 posts) - - Show Bio

@batfreak2424: Also is this William Cobb? Or just a random Talon?

well, we either get fodder Talon, or slightly higher fodder talon, who got taken out by a half-dead Batman

#183 Posted by ANTHP2000 (9456 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 14 handily. Elektra is way above either of these guys in skill and physicals and IIRC Talon has a healing factor?

Batwoman doesn't have that many notable feats at all either, while Roy is relatively unimpressive compared to most people here imo.

#184 Posted by darthjhawk (1519 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackestnight93: True, but they are some of the more dangerous fodder in comics

#185 Posted by blackestnight93 (14344 posts) - - Show Bio

@darthjhawk: I would agree. I just enjoy making fun of Cobb.

Avatar image for clark_kent_2017
#186 Posted by Clark_Kent_2017 (322 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 14 Elektra Murder stomps

#187 Posted by ChromTheExalt (504 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 14

#188 Posted by depinhom (12541 posts) - - Show Bio

Pass.

#189 Posted by THE-FLASH-52 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 14

Avatar image for indomitableregal
#190 Posted by IndomitableRegal (9551 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 14. Talon or Elektra could likely beat either. And I'm salty about Damian and Talia over Wildcat and Jason. Should've been the other way around. -_-

@clark_kent_2017 Went to your forum posts to find this lol. Thanks.

#191 Posted by PyroFN (1900 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't Elektra still have a bit of psychic power like her ability to "throw her mind"?

Eh, I'll go with Team 14 anyways.

#192 Posted by LeonardoTMNT (2098 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 14 for me

#193 Posted by Batfreak2424 (456 posts) - - Show Bio
#194 Posted by THE-FLASH-52 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

Taskmaster can copy almost anyone's moves...but you put him against the guy he can't copy lol. Team 13 For the WIN!!

#195 Posted by ChromTheExalt (504 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool edges out taskmaster while Miles beats DD pretty handily.

Team 13

#196 Posted by Jonez_ (10827 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool beats Tasky and Miles beats Daredevil, both are good fights

Avatar image for indomitableregal
#197 Posted by IndomitableRegal (9551 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 13

#198 Edited by Causeimbatman (865 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 13

#199 Posted by depinhom (12541 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 13 kills.

#200 Posted by APEX_pretador (13388 posts) - - Show Bio