rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By rajjarsalt

@centre_being said:

Cap can't solo, Wanda can easily be one-shotted and the rest are fodder so Zod curbs

Cap has the stats and is massively more skilled, and has leagues better EP.

Wanda one-shots before she gets one-shot.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e618604cfe43
deactivated-5e618604cfe43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: People wank Wanda but she was very bloodlusted against Thanos in that fight, and Cap couldn't do much to him and Zod can beat Thanos. Wanda gets one-shotted by heat vision, Cap does absolutely nothing.

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury: hulk wasn’t holding a thousand of tons up it your referring to him. Failing to knockout Batman? Lol supes never intended on knocking him out he said that perfectly in bvs if he wanted him dead he’d be dead already, also what are you trying to prove exactly with post? Because we saw a weak krpytonian in Namek rip apart 2 human like wet tissue so it’s no problem for him to hurt humans.

Those rings are nowhere near moon sized nor did Thor move them by himself he broke the ice that had them wedge from then they moved by themselves. Furthermore that’s very contradictory we’ve saw Thor our muscled by Hela, Cap via scaling, Thanos and hulk and none of them are moon level. I take it you concede to your other points.

Superman physicality did increase as well how you go from failing to hold up a oil rig which is his most inconsistent feat to date to overpower a beam that can split the ocean to its bed and 1 shotted the machine it came from while weakened? Stop with the lowball your debating skills is mediocre.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By BladeOfFury

@allhellkingdox: I'm referring to Carol's missile feat.

Loading Video...

She was calculated to exert 350K tons of force here.

Failing to knockout Batman? Lol supes never intended on knocking him out he said that perfectly in bvs if he wanted him dead he’d be dead already, also what are you trying to prove exactly with post? Because we saw a weak krpytonian in Namek rip apart 2 human like wet tissue so it’s no problem for him to hurt humans.

I'm referring to Justice League, when a brainwashed Clark was trying to kill Batman but failed to knock him out with a backhand.

I'm not arguing that this feat is demonstrative of Clark's consistent level. I'm arguing that there are worse showings than the oil rig feat.

Those rings are nowhere near moon sized

"It’s this whole Rube Goldberg-type of machine that we had to get going. It had to be extremely high resolution and working either a foot away from the surface to miles and miles away. It’s the size of a small moon.” - VFX supervisor that worked on the rings

link

nor did Thor move them by himself he broke the ice that had them wedge from then they moved by themselves.

They moved by themselves after the ice was broken. To break the ice, Thor moved the rings.

Furthermore that’s very contradictory we’ve saw Thor our muscled by Hela, Cap via scaling, Thanos and hulk and none of them are moon level.

I'm not arguing that this feat is demonstrative of Thor's consistent level. I'm arguing that there are better showings than Carol's missile feat.

I take it you concede to your other points.

No, I took a sample of points to see if I can make progress with you.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e37510e25a10
deactivated-5e37510e25a10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury: I’m not talking about difficulty. I’m saying that the questionable circumstances call into question us establishing that as a limit. It’s the same as someone saying A1 Hulk is only a 2000 tonner because he crushed concrete when trying to lift mjolnir. His footing gave out. That in no way demonstrates a limit. Logically it wouldn’t be way past that imo. But the circumstances are questionable.

Pretty sure his father told him to continue to test abilities and push his limits. Even so, the two low end feats are contradicted by several other feats. And there’s still a huge growth in power throughout the movie. I don’t think it s a coincidence. So it’s honestly pointless to bring it up.

Furthermore, are you he’s making that face because of struggle? I know lots of times in media they give facial expressions like that for drama’s sake. I can think of several examples of this tbh.

Avatar image for imperialbuttlicker
imperialbuttlicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod mops the floor

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hermes1220: There were no questionable circumstances. Clark jumped in, took hold of the falling derrick, struggled immediately, the metal beneath his feet caved in, struggled more to the point of yelling, and the whole thing collapsed. I'm not establishing that as a limit either, I'm establishing that as evidence that his limit isn't far off. You agree with that, so I'm not sure what you're disagreeing with.

I don't see what you mean with the Hulk example - he couldn't lift Mjolnir because he's not worthy.

No, his father never told him to push his limits, he told him to keep testing them. Finding out how much he can lift, how fast he can go, and how high he can fly doesn't equate to having your strength multiplied by a factor of dozens for no reason.

Which of Clark's strength feats contradict his performance at the oil rig and the train? The growth in power throughout MoS is never mentioned, it's illogical for it to occur, and the fact that the train feat took place after the movie is evidence against it.

Yes, he's obviously yelling because he's struggling.

No Caption Provided

Drama, plot, and other decorating story elements are often mixed with feats, good and bad alike. I can say that the shockwaves are just there to make for cool looking scenes, I can say that Clark only destroyed the World Engine because the plot required him to do so, I can say that Nam Ek only threw that train to surprise the audience. These aren't our default assumptions though, and there are often times when Clark performs great feats of strength without any signs of struggle, such as the building and the ship.

This possibility didn't stop you from contradicting Nidavellir with feats of Wanda, Hulk, and Carol struggling, might I add.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e37510e25a10
deactivated-5e37510e25a10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hermes1220: There were no questionable circumstances. Clark jumped in, took hold of the falling derrick, struggled immediately, the metal beneath his feet caved in, struggled more to the point of yelling, and the whole thing collapsed. I'm not establishing that as a limit either, I'm establishing that as evidence that his limit isn't far off. You agree with that, so I'm not sure what you're disagreeing with.

Frankly, I can’t remember what we talked about. There was so much going on.

I don't see what you mean with the Hulk example - he couldn't lift Mjolnir because he's not worthy.

Clearly that’s not the point I’m making. Because I know that. I’m talking about him crushing the concrete in process.

No, his father never told him to push his limits, he told him to keep testing them. Finding out how much he can lift, how fast he can go, and how high he can fly doesn't equate to having your strength multiplied by a factor of dozens for no reason.

So his increase in speed, striking, and just overall control of his powers isn’t proof? Seems like we agree on this. He was outputting way higher numbers just in Smallville. Let alone Metropolis.

Which of Clark's strength feats contradict his performance at the oil rig and the train? The growth in power throughout MoS is never mentioned, it's illogical for it to occur, and the fact that the train feat took place after the movie is evidence against it.

“Testing your limits“ implies there is a higher goal than the one you’re currently at. Clearly his feats are getting better throughout the movie. There’s no disputing that. The fact that Kryptonians were outputting 10k ton strength feats is enough evidence to contradict that feat. Btw, how canon is that tie in comic? Clearly the most canon source (the movie) shows an increase in power. And using other canon sources (the other movies) this is further supported.

Yes, he's obviously yelling because he's struggling.

But but but

No Caption Provided

Drama, plot, and other decorating story elements are often mixed with feats, good and bad alike. I can say that the shockwaves are just there to make for cool looking scenes, I can say that Clark only destroyed the World Engine because the plot required him to do so, I can say that Nam Ek only threw that train to surprise the audience. These aren't our default assumptions though, and there are often times when Clark performs great feats of strength without any signs of struggle, such as the building and the ship.

Fair point. I can counter parts of this but I don’t really feel like typing anymore. I’ll leave it.

This possibility didn't stop you from contradicting Nidavellir with feats of Wanda, Hulk, and Carol struggling, might I add.

Seemed like a good idea at the time. And that’s not my only backing for it being an outlier. There‘s at least three to four other strong points that suggest that. But I’m not getting into that debate again.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hermes1220:

Frankly, I can’t remember what we talked about. There was so much going on.

You mentioned that the floor caved in, I said that this would make the feat somewhat harder to perform but not too much harder, you agreed but said that there are questionable circumstances. I am wondering what they are.

Clearly that’s not the point I’m making. Because I know that. I’m talking about him crushing the concrete in process.

What about it?

So his increase in speed, striking, and just overall control of his powers isn’t proof? Seems like we agree on this. He was outputting way higher numbers just in Smallville. Let alone Metropolis.

It's not necessarily proof if there was was no logical reason for improvement, it often becomes inconsistency. I guess it depends on how much this improvement was shown.

What makes you say that his performance in Smallville and Metropolis contradicts his struggle in lifting thousands of tons?

“Testing your limits“ implies there is a higher goal than the one you’re currently at.

Testing your limits is finding out how high your limits are. What makes you say it implies anything else?

And even if that's true, Clark did likely get stronger with "exercise," but not by an amount anywhere near significant enough to bridge the gap between him and the MCU high tiers.

Clearly his feats are getting better throughout the movie. There’s no disputing that. The fact that Kryptonians were outputting 10k ton strength feats is enough evidence to contradict that feat. Btw, how canon is that tie in comic? Clearly the most canon source (the movie) shows an increase in power. And using other canon sources (the other movies) this is further supported.

Which specific feats are you referring to?

Archangel01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU team is a bunch of streel levelers and a few mid levels,

Zod would bulldoze them

PaulPogba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap solos, Tony solos, Wanda solos, Vision might solo, War Machine might solo. Mismatch.