skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Zod is fully adapted, worthy Cap, nano tech Iron Man, Iron Spider-Man, Scott starts in Giant form
  • Perfect teamwork
  • Bloodlusted
  • Takes place at the end of EG
  • Win by any means except bfr
  • Start 1000 ft apart
Lord_Titan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been done zod cleans house

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vision and Wanda take him out.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e59dd5190955
deactivated-5e59dd5190955

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vision and wanda are the only ones that survive the initial assault. They may take it if they fight smart and work in perfect unison which I don't doubt they could do.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been done zod cleans house

Most likely this BUT...

Vision and wanda are the only ones that survive the initial assault. They may take it if they fight smart and work in perfect unison which I don't doubt they could do.

This is a slim possibility...but Zod will tear whatever tangible part of Vision he get his hands on apart and Wanda doesn't have the luxury of rendering Zod helpless in a TK grip.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wrecks.

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod wins.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap solos, Tony solos, Wanda solos, Vision might solo, War Machine might solo. Mismatch.

Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod low diff

Flashkings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod stomps

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap solos Wanda solos

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda does what she was about to do to Thanos.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By nwname  Moderator

Cap solos, Tony solos, Wanda solos, Vision might solo, War Machine might solo. Mismatch.

Lmao

Apostles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Apostles
Improved

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Improved
PastorJarvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By PastorJarvis

No one in DCEU can touch vision he solo.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname: Zod's neck was snapped by someone who could barely hold up an oil derrick, probably a couple thousand tons at most. And then we have Thor exerting almost 100K tons of force when casually ripping apart alien spaceships, Wanda exerting 70K when throwing the giant wheels, and you yourself calculated that Carol exerted 350 000 tons of force when stopping and chucking the Kree missiles.

Iron Man, War Machine, and Vision have backwards scaling, but they're getting scaled from an amount so far above Zod that they will still land far ahead.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By rajjarsalt

What is this Zod wank? He clearly stepped in the wrong hood. Mr Roger's neighborhood.

OT: Cap/Wanda solos.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 nwname  Moderator

@nwname: Zod's neck was snapped by someone who could barely hold up an oil derrick, probably a couple thousand tons at most. And then we have Thor exerting almost 100K tons of force when casually ripping apart alien spaceships, Wanda exerting 70K when throwing the giant wheels, and you yourself calculated that Carol exerted 350 000 tons of force when stopping and chucking the Kree missiles.

Iron Man, War Machine, and Vision have backwards scaling, but they're getting scaled from an amount so far above Zod that they will still land far ahead.

That was before Superman reached his full powers. His bullrushes and other impacts they make are far higher in force.

Do you mean the ones while escaping to the wormhole? such a high number would have only been a result if the ships were one solid chunk of metal and not made of connected parts. Was more like 20k (wheels) iirc and both of those assumed titanium density. Scifi materials are usually way lighter so dividing by 3-5 should be better.

I don't think anyone here scales from CM's lifting feats except Scarlet Witch.

note: i thought these were CW versions and did not read the OP

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps

Either Wanda or Cap can put him down very quickly, and Iron Man would put up a good fight on his own

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname: Superman has been absorbing sunlight for decades, so the couple extra years between the oil rig scene and his encounter with the Kryptonians wouldn't have changed much. In fact, as shown by Zod, Faora, and Nam Ek, Kryptonians acquire their superhuman physicals almost immediately upon exposure to the yellow sun. Even after the events of MoS, he struggled to lift weights much lighter than what the MCU high tiers are capable of: link.

Are you referring to the bullrushes that make those shockwaves, and if so, how do you know that they put his strength above what we demonstrated when lifting the oil rig and train?

I was referring to this for Thor:

The final feat for strength counters is when Thor tears a section off an alien spaceship and chucks it hard enough for the ship to crash and burn. I don’t think most people realize just how impressive this feat is.

• I needed to get the area of the section Thor tore out. Fortunately, I am the same height as Chris Hemsworth, 6’3”. Using my arm as a reference, the distance from my elbow to my knuckle is 14 inches.
  • In this frame,, Thor’s forearm is 73 pixels long. The blue line is 270 pixels long, or 3.7 times the length of Thor’s forearm. So, the length of the section Thor tore out is 51.78 inches.
  • In this frame, half of Thor’s forearm is on the torn section. So seven inches of his arm is on the section. The red line is 54 pixels long, while the blue line is 339 pixels long. Therefore, the width of the ship section is 43.94 inches.
  • So, the area of the section of the ship Thor tore out is 51.78 inches x 43.94 inches.
  • Since this ship is alien of origin, and comes from a society far more technologically advanced than ours, it's reasonable to assume that the ship’s hull is made from a metal far stronger than what Earth is capable of at the moment.
  • The ultimate tensile strength of a material is the force required to unit area for a material to fail, or tear apart.
  • Aluminum alloy is a common material used for aerospace applications, favored for its high strength to weight ratio compared to steel or titanium. Alumininum alloy 7075 is one of the best alloys for this purpose. It’s density is only 0.1015 pounds per cubic inch (vs 0.2908 lb/in^3 for steel), but it has an ultimate tensile strength of 83,000 psi.
  • Assuming that the alien ship’s hull was as strong as one of Earth’s best alloys for aerospace application, and that Thor tore out a 51.78 x 43.94 square inch section of the ship, Thor exerted...
    • 51.78 in x 43.94 in x 83,000 lb/in^2 = 188,842,695.6 pounds of force, or 94,421.35 tons

It's from AquaticPianist.

20K is still more than enough to wreck Zod, and I disagree with the defaulting to the baseless assumption that something that looks like metal actually weighs much less despite the fact that it has been shown to be much more durable. Sure, it's possible that the writers actually intended it to be very light, but the inability presumption has its limits, we don't just go around assuming that all good feats are illusions, for instance.

If Scarlet Witch scales from Carol, Thanos scales from Scarlet Witch, Iron Man and War Machine scale from Thanos, and so does Thor, who is the same as Cap. Vision arguably scales from Thor via deleted scene.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Zod stomps, casually.

Slater8486

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury: Superman was holding the oil derrick up but the integrity folded upon him. not that he wasn't strong enough.

Watch again

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slater8486: It’s not the fact that it fell over that suggests the feat to be near his limit, but the degree to which he struggled. He literally yelled as a result of the effort.

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By AllHellKingDox

@bladeoffury: stop with this terrible lowball Superman Powers clearly wasn’t fully awakened he didn’t have heat vision or flight. Zod wrecks Wanda has never even stopped a flying target he overpowers her tk or 1 shots with heat vision. People really wanking vision he gets ripped apart he has piss poor combat feat he got wrecked by Corvus twice.

Cap is fodder he can’t fly zod wrecks the flyers first. Ironman and war machine are useless Bucky could rip the chest plate out Tony’s armor zod would flatten those to with a single punch to the chest.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e37510e25a10
deactivated-5e37510e25a10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury: He was losing his footing for the oil derrick. And the few years would matter because we know it’s an established plot point that he continues to push his limits beyond what he is currently capable of. By feats we can see this is clearly intended and portrayed. By time he fought Kryptonians he would scale from their feats, Nam throwing the train and Faora throwing Superman a km more or less. By time Zod is fully adapted they’re outputting crazy amounts of force.

Furthermore, your scaling chain is interesting to say the least.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury:

so does Thor, who is the same as Cap.

Why would Cap scale to Thor?

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By BladeOfFury

@allhellkingdox:

stop with this terrible lowball Superman Powers clearly wasn’t fully awakened he didn’t have heat vision or flight

Which is why I'm not talking about heat vision or flight. I'm talking about super-strength, which he already had.

Zod wrecks Wanda has never even stopped a flying target he overpowers her tk or 1 shots with heat vision. People really wanking vision he gets ripped apart he has piss poor combat feat he got wrecked by Corvus twice.

Wanda overpowered Thanos to a degree similar to Carol overpowering Thanos. The same Carol who exerted 350 000 tons of force when stopping and throwing a Kree missile. Zod can't consistently replicate such level of strength.

Cap is fodder he can’t fly zod wrecks the flyers first.

He can summon lightning if Zod hangs in the air.

Ironman and war machine are useless Bucky could rip the chest plate out Tony’s armor zod would flatten those to with a single punch to the chest.

Bucky never fought this version of Iron Man, which is powerful enough to restrain one of Thanos' hands. So is War Machine.

@hermes1220:

He was losing his footing for the oil derrick.

Which would make the feat somewhat harder to accomplish. Not 10 times harder.

And the few years would matter because we know it’s an established plot point that he continues to push his limits beyond what he is currently capable of. By feats we can see this is clearly intended and portrayed. By time he fought Kryptonians he would scale from their feats, Nam throwing the train and Faora throwing Superman a km more or less. By time Zod is fully adapted they’re outputting crazy amounts of force.

It was never established that he pushes his limits beyond current capabilities, and his strength feats don't support this claim - they contradict it.

No Caption Provided

@boc: I'm leaning towards that assumption based on his performance against Thanos (hurting him and taking his hits).

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By BOC
BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc: That’s right.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

smh... OP must've edited it

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury: he got stronger overall after he gained his full abilities hence his best feats came after it. There’s a reason why he was able to fight 2 unadapted kryptonians if he was the Superman pre flight he would have been murdered.

Stop we don’t know if carol exerted that same force against crippled Thanos when it seem like she had an easier time against a stronger better conditioned Thanos so wrong. Your Thanos point is terrible Wanda only restrained Thanos that way because she took him in the air where he is a sitting duck because he can’t fly so he could not exert his full strength because he basically dangling in mid air, Zod can fly and have long ranged attacks so that’s a useless strategy not to mention he overpowered Superman’s bulrushes which could over power the world engine and beam which split a ocean to the floor and was weakening him that force >>>>> Wanda’s TK feats.

Your a selective debater you try to use the lowest showing for Clark to justify your claims about him yet uses the highest showing for the characters your arguing for lol weak debater let’s talk about how a human cap has took Thanos attacks and was only briefly K.Od and how moon it accidentally 1 shotted tony or the fact that the black order twins overpowered Wanda and vision and the only street level.

Lightning summon is pointless mjonir lightning from Thor never hurt any top tiers and cap little stream of lighting is nothing more than an annoyance to zod.

Restraining a half comatose Thanos with Spider-Man help is not a good feat if Bucky can rip they’re energy source out so can zod who is 100x stronger than Bucky.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc said:

smh... OP must've edited it

He didn't, that's why I said yesterday that Cap solos.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allhellkingdox:

Your a selective debater you try to use the lowest showing for Clark to justify your claims about him

Not at all, failing to knock Batman out with a backhand is a much lower showing than holding up thousands of tons for an extended period of time, wouldn't you agree? I didn't use it.

yet uses the highest showing for the characters your arguing for

Not at all, moving the moon-sized rings of Nidavellir is much better than exerting 350K tons of force, wouldn't you agree? I didn't use it.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury:

I disagree with the defaulting to the baseless assumption that something that looks like metal actually weighs much less despite the fact that it has been shown to be much more durable. Sure, it's possible that the writers actually intended it to be very light, but the inability presumption has its limits, we don't just go around assuming that all good feats are illusions, for instance.

NW makes that assumption due to it often being present in other media. Isn't that your reasoning for defaulting to split durability? It's also why we don't default to using visual damage.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc: It's about how common these occurrences are throughout fiction, and I haven't seen too many. I know there are times when the writers called out numbers far greater than what the object looks like as well, such as the Leviathan.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc: It's about how common these occurrences are throughout fiction, and I haven't seen too many. I know there are times when the writers called out numbers far greater than what the object looks like as well, such as the Leviathan.

Agree, and I'm not sure how much it occurs either. Then again, I can really only think of 1 or 2 instances of split durability. As for the Leviathan, that was essentially the opinion of a GA viewer using very basic knowledge. Though I'm sure there are other instances of something being stated to weigh more.

Also, we know for certain that MCU Vibranium is much lighter than it should be.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc: I don't believe in split durability either. In real life, completely separating piercing and blunt force durability doesn't make sense. In fiction, there are only a couple characters who defy this science (Diana, Spidey) and many more who support it, so statistics don't favor this logic either.

The Leviathan statement was from a screenwriter of the movie.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury:

I don't believe in split durability either. In real life, completely separating piercing and blunt force durability doesn't make sense. In fiction, there are only a couple characters who defy this science (Diana, Spidey) and many more who support it, so statistics don't favor this logic either.

Oh, did you change your mind on that?

The Leviathan statement was from a screenwriter of the movie.

Who admittedly said he was just throwing a number out there. Leads me to believe he just used it's visuals and didn't have proper knowledge on how much weight that would be, throwing out a big number. Which is why I compared it to the opinion of a GA viewer.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Several of the team don’t matter and are going to die, and brutally at that. Teams biggest weapon is Wanda. They could beat him if they play their cards right, but I’d say Zod takes the slight majority

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc: I started doubting it years ago, but I may have picked sides from time to time. When did I argue for split durability?

Right, but I imagine other writers carelessly throw out numbers for their gigantic creatures/machines as well. If we rephrase the question and ask if this alien metal is 10 times lighter than normal metal, I doubt they'd say yes.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Worthy Cap solos, Wanda solos too.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e618604cfe43
deactivated-5e618604cfe43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap can't solo, Wanda can easily be one-shotted and the rest are fodder so Zod curbs