Avatar image for deactivated-5e37510e25a10
deactivated-5e37510e25a10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I honestly would give Zod this 6/10

The trio need clean strikes with Mjolnir tbh. Stormbreaker could help but it’s proven to be an impractical weapon when doing 1v1s.

I also think Zod can replicate what Thanos did to Thor. Likewise with Cap tbh.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d4092c43d62c
deactivated-5d4092c43d62c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod will for fun rip spine off Thor, punch Cap into red puddle and will rip off Stark's armor.

As i said i only use visuals in case of characters from different verses

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hermes1220:

I'd say 10/10 lol.

What will they do to a blur?

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod blitzes, he's no Superman moral-wise.

nightgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sigh........

Thor slaughters..

Thor is the least likely here to slaughter imo.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod dies. Thor could potentially solo.

yeimsick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zod

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Rockette

Depends on what we're talking about here. Thor wielding both Stormbreaker & Meow Meow plus all his showing from previous movies would likely fry and kill Zod outright by himself. Restricted to only the showings from Endgame... meh.

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12 krisbishop  Moderator

@rbt said:

Zod dies. Thor could potentially solo.

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Endgame thor might actually lose this, iw thor solos.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Endgame trinity were very underwhelming, Thanos with no stones was beating them, yes hes decent but still not on the level of dc powerhouses, Zod would wreck him and he would wreck this team.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richubs: I’m just giving them rounds based on their equipment. Realistically I don’t think they can beat him. But it may be possible. I rarely do 10/10.

I agree though

spartan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Endgame trinity were very underwhelming, Thanos with no stones was beating them, yes hes decent but still not on the level of dc powerhouses, Zod would wreck him and he would wreck this team.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Endgame Thor gets pounded along with everyone else.

Infinity War Thor would make it more interesting.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By BOC

Zod could pull this off

StealthGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c
deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way. If EG trio uses lightning and all of Stark's arsenal, I'd favor them.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure about the Fat Thor, but Nano Iron Man can solo. Together they stomp. Cap can enjoy watching the fight.

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nano iron man ain't doing jack.

jullatguard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jullatguard

@hermes1220 said:

I honestly would give Zod this 6/10

The trio need clean strikes with Mjolnir tbh. Stormbreaker could help but it’s proven to be an impractical weapon when doing 1v1s.

I also think Zod can replicate what Thanos did to Thor. Likewise with Cap tbh.

Impractical in 1v1s? Lol embarrassing nonsense. Simply because thanos happened to be an even more skilled fighter than thor? Him being able to dodge thors swings and deflect with his own blade doesnt render it impractical as a weapon in every other fight. As it wouldnt matter what kinda weapon thor came at him head on with. As any axe, sword, hammer or spear thor had would be "impractical". You know why? because Thanos was simply a much much better fighter than him by leagues of skill and technique. Zod on the other hand doesnt come off as a more skilled fighter than thor. Not even close. Zods speed is a problem but thats a different conversation. In fact Thor needs to land stormbreaker for the trio to win any scenario. Trying to land bluntforce hits with mjolnir that he would shrug off is the actual impractical plan. Silliness

Regardless of that, Zod takes it 7/10 cuz of his speed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jullatguard: Yes, Stormbreaker is an impractical weapon. It’s literally a few inches shorter than him. Something that big is not as viable as a weapon like Mjolnir or Diana’s sword. It’s too large and awkward and when fighting someone as fast or faster (in this case Zod) it’s impractical. Or fighting someone with a weapon more easy to wield (Thanos sword) it proves it’s much better to use against fodder. It’s still a powerful weapon. He doesn’t wield it with any speed or any impressive skill. It’s too slow in cqc, period. And his performance against Thanos’ proves this.

And when did I say Thanos’ being able to dodge and deflect made it impractical? Don’t put words in my mouth.

Mjolnir was the only weapon that literally was causing Thanos to grunt when he was hit with it, and it also broke his helmet. It could hurt Zod or stun him if they get a good swing, then they can finish with Stormbreaker. And I said that Stormbreaker can help. And why exactly are you talking about skill? Please read my post and stop just assuming things. You also can ask questions instead of making worthless posts filled with assumptions about what I was talking about.

iEon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL!! Zod shows them how the high tiers do it in DCEU

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By EcoBlitz

Thor solos... this DCEU wank is still going on I see.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f
deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hermes1220: just a small correct Stormbreaker only goes up to around Hemsworth stomach while both are standing and he actually disarmed Thanos the only time the weapons clashed.

Also it was Caps shield that broke the helmet.

jullatguard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jullatguard

@hermes1220 said:

@jullatguard: Yes, Stormbreaker is an impractical weapon. It’s literally a few inches shorter than him. Something that big is not as viable as a weapon like Mjolnir or Diana’s sword. It’s too large and awkward and when fighting someone as fast or faster (in this case Zod) it’s impractical.

So correct your post. Its impractical to someone faster than him. As any swinging weapon would be. ...Seeing as how theyd be FASTER than him. What you claimed is its impractical in 1v1s. Which is a silly generalizing statement. And if the particular opponent is "as fast", it literally just comes down to skill. If he is skilled enough to maneuver and land.

Or fighting someone with a weapon more easy to wield (Thanos sword) it proves it’s much better to use against fodder. It’s still a powerful weapon. He doesn’t wield it with any speed or any impressive skill. It’s too slow in cqc, period. And his performance against Thanos’ proves this.

Fighting someone virtually better than him in every way is not proof the weapon is better against fodder lmao. Thats not how that works. Thor wielded a 3 times bigger and more awkward weapon (hammer) against hulk in the gladiator fight and easily bobbed and weaved and jumped around his punches and still landed blows on him. Its a completely ignorant statement to claim the weapon cant be used effectively against anyone other than brainless fodder. its a matter if he is skilled enough. And as for your claim that its "slow" in cqc depends on who is fighting. He swings it at his regular normal swing speed. Even one handed with relative ease for something half his height. Since thor is literally super strong. The hammer has no relevant weight to impact him swinging it around. As you can see here, he swings it like you can swing a small bat.

No Caption Provided

he can whip it around no problem as if its nearly weightless. Since he can swing it at normal speed, if he is fighting someone faster than him, the issue wont be that the weapon is slow, it would be that he himself is too slow regardless.

And when did I say Thanos’ being able to dodge and deflect made it impractical? Don’t put words in my mouth.

Mjolnir was the only weapon that literally was causing Thanos to grunt when he was hit with it, and it also broke his helmet. It could hurt Zod or stun him if they get a good swing, then they can finish with Stormbreaker. And I said that Stormbreaker can help. And why exactly are you talking about skill? Please read my post and stop just assuming things. You also can ask questions instead of making worthless posts filled with assumptions about what I was talking about.

No. Mjolnir "can help". Stormbreaker is actually needed to finish the fight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@finalkingthanos: The shield hit from Cap the weaker of all the hits Thanos endured. So clearly that’s not what did sufficient damage to destroy his helmet. And if you’re referring to the shield hit when Cap hit it with Mjolnir that speaks less to the shield’s capability.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hermes1220: Cap hits him when they both run at each other then follows up with a knee then hammer strike low.

He then hits him 4 times I’m sure across the face and the final time is like a half spin shield strike that cracks Thanos right face plate off as his head turns towards the screen.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod stomps.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trio

nightgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hermes1220: Cap hits him when they both run at each other then follows up with a knee then hammer strike low.

He then hits him 4 times I’m sure across the face and the final time is like a half spin shield strike that cracks Thanos right face plate off as his head turns towards the screen.

I agree with hermes. Stormbreaker’s impracticality lies in its lack of versatility. It’s a Giant Haxe (Hammer Axe) that looks amazing, but when compared to other weapons used in CQC has an design that isn’t very versatile, like the Sword of Athena or Valk’s sword.

Stormbreaker being a two handed weapon (increases power and adds more points for leverage on impact) also decreases its practicality while fighting opponents with one handed weapons (faster strikes, higher mobility while fighting)

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kryptonians at this point didn't have the speed and Zod doesn't have the skill or sense to avoid Thor hitting him with Stormbreaker.

Thor solos fat or no.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightgate: tagged the wrong guy btw lol I was correcting him on SB size and that Caps shield actually broke Thanos helmet first.

Though I agree with you both depending on the opponent, Thanos is better and that’s why it seemed useless but say Hulk or Hela etc they get chopped apart because they are easier to tag.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jullatguard: What’s hilarious is that, you still haven’t proven its practical. It doesn’t matter that he’s easily able to swing it. What matter is the fact that if Zod closes the distance, the likelihood of him getting even a small swing with something that large is incredibly unlikely. It doesn’t matter if it’s Thanos (who’s slower), Zod (who’s faster), or anyone else of similar or higher speed. It is not practical.

A small sword or a hammer can be used in close quarters, therefore, it is more practical. Even a shield can be used in close quarters more easily than a giant axe.

As soon as Thanos got close he couldn’t even swing it. This will always happen in very close quarters with such a large weapon. It lacks the ability to put up a successful and versatile defense. It lacks the ability to mix up and easily adapt to different situations and counter to make a good offense. It’s a clunky cleaving weapon that has only been successful (so far) against fodder.

The hammer Ragnarok hammer suffered from the same problem, that changes nothing.

If you can’t see that then we have nothing further to discuss. Don’t tag me anymore.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@finalkingthanos: His helmet broke because of accumulated damage, the editors utilized light flashes to show how powerful Mjolnir strikes were when compared to the shield hits. His shield attacks would have continually failed to do anything to Thanos’ gear because a few seconds later the shield was broken apart by the same material Thanos’ armor is made of. So this isn’t to discount the damage his shield did, just put it in perspective.

jullatguard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By jullatguard

@hermes1220 said:

@jullatguard: What’s hilarious is that, you still haven’t proven its practical. It doesn’t matter that he’s easily able to swing it. What matter is the fact that if Zod closes the distance, the likelihood of him getting even a small swing with something that large is incredibly unlikely. It doesn’t matter if it’s Thanos (who’s slower), Zod (who’s faster), or anyone else of similar or higher speed. It is not practical.

Yes because zod is faster than him. If its someone of similar speed then it comes down to skill. That isnt up for debate. To claim it isnt good for 1v1s in general is a bogus claim as it comes down to the opponent and skill level. This is the point.

A small sword or a hammer can be used in close quarters, therefore, it is more practical. Even a shield can be used in close quarters more easily than a giant axe.

As soon as Thanos got close he couldn’t even swing it. This will always happen in very close quarters with such a large weapon. It lacks the ability to put up a successful and versatile defense. It lacks the ability to mix up and easily adapt to different situations. It’s a clunky cleaving weapon that has only been successful (so far) against fodder.

This is a blatant lie as he literally did swing it when thanos got close. Its literally shown in the gif. Thanos got close enough to grab his cape, thor quickly spun around and swung it. Stop with the nonsense. The only reason he didnt lop his head off right there and then is that Thanos was simply quick enough to catch it. Doesnt mean he cant use it at close range. It can be used to block and parry easier than a small hammer. Thats versatility. Can create distance and close distance. Thats adapting. Simple tactics and combat mechanics. Unless thor is fighting someone in some narrow hallway, its all about if he is good enough at creating a few inches of distance. He isnt fighting with a 10 ft pike. Get a grip.

If you can’t see that then we have nothing further to discuss. Don’t tag me anymore.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hermes1220: I can agree with that, all I was saying is the piece that actually broke off was from Caps shield the hammer never landed attacks on the right side of Thanos face but it doesn’t matter for me anyway as I believe Cap had Thor level strength.

Thanos ends up snapping the rest off himself.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jullatguard: I agree with you btw Stormbreaker really isn’t much different than a large sword/axe/war hammer he seems to fight fine with it alone or with both weapons I think it’s only down side it against a faster, stronger skilled opponent like Thanos he was able to grab the handle mid swing but that’s about it, without his armour in the gif you showed his chest would have a gash in it.

Literally can’t think of another character Thor has fought that wouldn’t lose limbs or body chunks in a fight against him now, Hela would have the second best chance.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jullatguard: My bad I actually missed that. Your description of the fight means my point still stands. There are two instances of it lacking close quarter versatility. Thor was unable to adapt his weapon to the changing situation, it clearly lacks the ability to form a good offense, and it’s laughably had at countering. Everything I said besides the part about swinging is still true. When analyzing other weapons it is pretty impractical.

Please don’t tag again. I said that in my last post. Don’t ignore what I said. =D

jullatguard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By jullatguard

@finalkingthanos said:

@jullatguard: I agree with you btw Stormbreaker really isn’t much different than a large sword/axe/war hammer he seems to fight fine with it alone or with both weapons I think it’s only down side it against a faster, stronger skilled opponent like Thanos he was able to grab the handle mid swing but that’s about it, without his armour in the gif you showed his chest would have a gash in it.

Literally can’t think of another character Thor has fought that wouldn’t lose limbs or body chunks in a fight against him now, Hela would have the second best chance.

EXACTLY what im saying. Its not the crutch in a fight he makes it sound like. Someone that's above him in speed, skill, and strength can obviously counter his swing. Catching or whatever. This does not negate its usefulness. Its range is not some extreme thing. Its a fight. 2 combatants are constantly changing levels and distance. Thor literally needs to take a step back and adjust and gauge. If someone gets inside his guard to attempt to use a 1 handed sword or a dagger, (they'd have a hard time with that with how fast he can swing it) then he was simply outskilled.

Agree hela would have a good chance if she can dance around him. But thor was even landing on her with gungir. Some swings she had to outright block other times. She better not try that tactic with this weapon tho. Her only hope would be to dodge and try to rip it from him.

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Namebk

@jullatguard: Gungnir is equal to Stormbreaker. They are both uru and forged by the dwarves.

OT: Probably Zod.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jullatguard: it seems to be constantly overlooked that the only time Thanos and Thors weapons collided Thor actually disarmed Thanos first.

Yep agreed and Stormbreaker is clearly meant to be the current top piercing weapon of the MCU and have the strongest cutting and damage potential considering he can also amp with flame aura and lightning (plus only thing than can actually cleave through Thanos). it’s the best of any asgardian weapon in abilities and power.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jullatguard: @namebk: Stormbreaker seems to be well above Gungir I would say the same for Mjolnir in that regard.

What’s said about Gungir in the visual dictionary thing you usually use?

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Namebk

@finalkingthanos: I explained why in my post. The weapons are just shaped differently from each other. I'm not sure if there is any additional information on Gungnir in the visual dictionary.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jullatguard: @namebk: yep I would be surprised if gunrgir wasn’t Uru despite it looking nothing like Thors two weapons.

Just overall I wouldn’t put it in the same level as they both have far more capabilities especially when linked with Thors powerset.

I think Jullatguard was just using it as an example of Thor tagging and piercing Hela and her having to block or dodge it other times anyway.

jullatguard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By jullatguard

@hermes1220 said:

@jullatguard: My bad I actually missed that. Your description of the fight means my point still stands. There are two instances of it lacking close quarter versatility. Thor was unable to adapt his weapon to the changing situation, it clearly lacks the ability to form a good offense, and it’s laughably had at countering. Everything I said besides the part about swinging is still true. When analyzing other weapons it is pretty impractical.

Please don’t tag again. I said that in my last post. Don’t ignore what I said. =D

Your instaces prove nothing as he literally used it IN CLOSE QUARTERS. Which you claimed couldn't be done. Its ability as the type of weapon that can block, parry, create and close distance cant be argued. It by function can do all of it. Whether you believe thor has the skill to do it is a different manner. Forming a "good offensive" hit and countering again falls on if thor can do it. Not whether the weapon its self has the ability to counter attacks. As with the sheer size of it, it clearly can parry better than smaller weapons. And then set the wielder up for a counter. As thanos who had a MUCH LARGER and "clumsier" weapon "formed good offensive hits" on cap with ease. Creating distance and closing it on him. That same giant clunky sword countered a CLOSE RANGE swing from a far smaller stormbreaker. So it can be done. What you are claiming it cant do is more if thor can pull it off. As the weapon itself can achieve close range combat. I'll make my stance on it clear. Laughable indeed.

Dont reply to me if you dont want to get replied to.

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Namebk

@finalkingthanos: What do you mean far more capabilities? Thor can channel his lightning through any weapon and this was shown with his Asgardian blades. Thor's power is from himself not his weapons so any weapon will do.