DCEU Zod vs. CW Non

• 93 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5a46927fc5463
#1 Posted by deactivated-5a46927fc5463 (2849 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

-

• General Zod (Man of Steel) vs. Non (Supergirl)
  • Random encounter
  • In character
  • Fight to K.O. or death
  • Fight in a deserted Metropolis

R2: Faora Ul joins Zod, and Astra joins Non

-

Who wins?

#2 Posted by GeorgeWBush (12637 posts) - - Show Bio

Zod stomps

infinitely greater striker, greater combat speed, etc

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
#3 Posted by deactivated-5a89ca5697052 (8063 posts) - - Show Bio

Zod stomps

#4 Posted by modernww2fare (7391 posts) - - Show Bio

*Sides with CW character because it's the CW*

#6 Edited by Mutant1230 (6996 posts) - - Show Bio

Zod destroys him, just like always. :P

Avatar image for stvblackrose801
#7 Posted by stvblackrose801 (1091 posts) - - Show Bio

Zod is going to make him kneel.

#8 Edited by Upendi3000 (681 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasn't Kara beating the shit out of Non after she got freed of the Black Mercy? He didn't seem that tough to me.

Zod godstomps him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a46927fc5463
#9 Edited by deactivated-5a46927fc5463 (2849 posts) - - Show Bio

It's just that some people put CW Supergirl leagues above DCEU Kryptonians (million ton feat), and Non is on her level. Thought it would be an interesting fight.

#10 Posted by spiderbuck1 (2768 posts) - - Show Bio

It's just that some people put CW Supergirl leagues above DCEU Kryptonians (million ton feat), and Non is on her level. Thought it would be an interesting fight.

What's the feat? Anyway, looking forward to seeing this addressed. This should be interesting.

#11 Edited by Mutant1230 (6996 posts) - - Show Bio

@bladeoffury said:

The million ton feat was kind of ambiguous and only applicable for lifting/strength, it isn't very relevant when it comes to striking power. Honestly, Supergirl & the CW Kryptonians really shouldn't be put against anyone above MCU Thor.

#13 Posted by The_Fub (1693 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by Mutant1230 (6996 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_fub said:

@mutant1230: That leaves like 3 characters 😂

That's not true! There's almost all of The Avengers, pretty much every MCU villain except Dormammu, the AoS Inhumans, the Flash characters, the Fox X-Men, etc. That's not even counting the non-comic book characters she could be put against.

Just because she's not the same tier as MoS Superman or the like doesn't make Kara weak. She's still a force to be reckoned with. Especially by MCU, CW standards.

#15 Posted by The_Fub (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

@mutant1230: I meant that she couldnt be put up against. The only people in cbm I see above Thor is Superman, Dormammu, possibly Odin and likely Thanos (just by rep), Apocalypse, Jean Greys Phoenix (beat Apoc), and FOX Silver Surfer (seemed to have planet busting power at the expense of his life) and maybe Ego (have yet to see the movie).

I put Superman above Thor overall but on the same tier. I also put the majority of kryptonians below Superman. Nam Ek was slow but powerful. Faora was fast, but her durability wasnt the best. General Zod was pretty well rounded but he still lost to Superman.

#16 Edited by Mutant1230 (6996 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_fub: I guess we define the character differently. LoL

While I do think Thor is powerful he's very similar to Supergirl in a who he could beat and who he couldn't. I mean, I think both of them would lose to the likes of Vision, Hive, Ghost Rider, Ego (having seen the movie I believe this, won't give spoilers), Dormammu, Fox Quicksilver, Ronan the Accuser w/ power stone, and DCEU Wonder Woman in addition to everyone you said. They're above average but not quite god-like just yet.

#18 Posted by Superhero24 (4766 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_fub: @mutant1230:

Ego, Dormammu, and power stone Ronan are high tiers imo. Supes and Thor are mid tier. I do believe it's possible for Vision to beat Thor, but he lacks feats to actually be considered to do so. Ghost Rider kinda cant get hurt, so he would be a pain to all. I disagree that Wonder Woman beats him though.

#19 Edited by Wewlad80 (3411 posts) - - Show Bio

Zod kicks Mom's ass.

#20 Posted by Mutant1230 (6996 posts) - - Show Bio

@superhero24: Wonder Woman is definitely debatable (hence why the official thread has over thirty pages!) but I think Superman would hold better against Ronan and Ego then Thor would. I feel like he just overall has superior stats to Thor, especially with speed.

#21 Edited by Superhero24 (4766 posts) - - Show Bio

@mutant1230:

The only thing Thor has that puts his name in with supes is his Sokovia, Jotunheim, Aether storm, and bifrost feats.. Supes has the speed advantage, strength, and durabilty is actually close but still supes. If Thor were to get an increase in speed and his energy projection, the battle could be very debateable against supes. Even the high tiers in mcu were not done great. Dormammu was good. Ego could have been better and Ronan getting killed by a dance off is kinda annoying.

#22 Edited by Mutant1230 (6996 posts) - - Show Bio

@superhero24: Yeah, the MCU really did not do these characters' power levels justice. xD

At least not on the movie side anyway. I feel like AoS and the Netflix series aren't afraid to show just how strong they can be. Don't get me wrong, Thor is still a pretty powerful guy even in the MCU. But it's a drop in the bucket compared to the awesome powerhouse Odinson is in the comics.

#23 Posted by Superhero24 (4766 posts) - - Show Bio

@mutant1230:

to be fair though, it would not be interesting having dudes destroy planets left and right in a movie verse to the general audience. Dragon ball gonna have a hard time going live action.

#24 Posted by hokutageng (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Even though he's not apart of this thread, Batman still finds a way to win.

#25 Posted by PeterParkerJr (6767 posts) - - Show Bio

Zod stomps

#26 Edited by The_Fub (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

@mutant1230: FOX Quicksilver is fast as hell but I dont see him having the offensive capability of defeating Thor. Supermans only stats that really are above Thor are his strength and speed. Thor has far stronger energy manipulation, is more skilled, and their durability could be argued. Oh and Supes has better regeneration.

Wonder Woman is very debatable. Thor is in fact seemingly more powerful. However with standard gear, I would give Wonder Woman the majority simply because of he speed and gear set.

Vision has the potential to beat Thor, but isnt a tier above him from what we've seen. In fact, Thor probably beats Vision due to the "weakness" Vision showed against lightning in Civil War.

Also I disagree that Supes would do better against Ronan then Thor. He might be able to blitz him at first, but has no form of shield or impressive ranged attack to combat Ronan with the power gem.

Thats all.

#27 Posted by GodEmperor123 (1058 posts) - - Show Bio

zod has more attack power and explicit experience given hes a general and non was a subordinate

#28 Posted by comic_fan123 (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

Zod

#29 Posted by Amnesiak (3700 posts) - - Show Bio

Zod

#30 Posted by SanoHibiki (3478 posts) - - Show Bio

Zod

#31 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

Zod.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc
#32 Posted by deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Zod will curbstomp but before killing he will realise they are on the same side and same race then they will team up to destroy humanity

#33 Edited by RBT (29925 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, Non stomps.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
#35 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7912 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably non if we scale him from Kara.

#36 Posted by Mister_Surreal (12067 posts) - - Show Bio

General Zod kills him. His attacks were far more brutal and he is significantly faster than Non.

#37 Posted by Matthew660 (1716 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump because this is interesting.

OT: Zod stomps lol

#38 Posted by RBT (29925 posts) - - Show Bio

Non scales to a far higher level than Zod. He stomps.

Avatar image for spiderfan130666
#39 Posted by SpiderFan130666 (834 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: No Zod stomps.

Non demonstrated nothing in terms of physical force that puts him remotely on the same level.

All CW Kryptonians are massively weaker.

#40 Posted by Eobard21 (6422 posts) - - Show Bio

Zod

#41 Posted by RBT (29925 posts) - - Show Bio

Non scales to a far higher level than Zod. He stomps.

Avatar image for spiderfan130666
#42 Posted by SpiderFan130666 (834 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: Repeating yourself?

Changes nothing. Zod is still more powerful.

The shockwaves generated from his blows are beyond anything any CW Kryptonian has demonstrated.

#43 Posted by Comic_Crusader (102 posts) - - Show Bio

Zod

#44 Posted by RBT (29925 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
#45 Posted by deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b (2650 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate.

#47 Posted by Mister_Surreal (12067 posts) - - Show Bio

@sexybayonetta22: CW scaling is about as reliable as The Flash’s speed. Going off of feats General Zod blitzes and pummels him to death.

#48 Edited by Mister_Surreal (12067 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by Supermanthor (22700 posts) - - Show Bio

cw

#50 Edited by beatboks1 (10241 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: WTF how do you possibly have Non scale higher than Zod.

1. Non fought season 1 SG whos feats are not o where near season 2 futher behind s3 etc. Same supuergirl struggled to lift fort rozz.

2. He got his preverbial but kicked by her while she was weakened.

So he scales against SG at a time when her feats dont match the average frats of DCEU Superman from MoS. Zod performed better vs Supes than Non did vs SG AND if we take Supes peak feats (techtonic plates) which like Kara's were post the battles Kara comes up short. If we assume the tectonic plate moved was the onle 100km wide and 100km deep smaller than the smallest on earth its almost a 5 million tonne feat to move ONE