Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Maybe

Is not a maybe, since a character from the Avengers can solo, and the others just make it a curbstomp.

I doubt, having axe doesn't suffice. U must keep up with those speedsters to solo

Right, because all Thor has is Stormbreaker? He oneshots each of them with a single lightning bolt by feats. Unless you think they are faster than lightning he won't have trouble tagging them, Faora was even tagged by bullets mid-blitz. Their speed is nothing he hasn't reacted to before. Not to mention he can tank everything they can dish out.

Now, even if we take Thor of the team, the Avengers have a pretty good chance:

His BFR spell is slow

He has put up a wall of mirror dimension before a blast from the power gem could tag him, even though the kryptonians are probably faster than that, they wouldn't be focused only on Strange so he could put up a wall in time.

and he is an indiot so won't even do this

Not really worth countering a baseless statement.

i doubt she can tag them

When she's not caught off guard, she has managed to contain explosions and block bullets, if she uses her tk directly on their bodies they don't have a counter to it.

Nope

Do you really think this constitutes an argument? Iron Man and Hulk hit a lot harder than what put Faora down, they are too durable to be put down by Nam Ek, and have enough damage output to break his armor.

In Civil War acts like idiot and in AoU he fought much slower robots

In Civil War he didn't use his abilities at their best because of plot, and because of his character, he wouldn't phase through his friends. Him not doing it to them, doesn't mean he wouldn't do it to the krypyonians.

What !? That is mind gem genius, yes it is very powerful but not on Zod's heat vision

My bad, i meant the mind gem, i was sleepy when i wrote it. I don't remember feats for Zod's heat vision that would make it more powerful than the mind gem blast, both are capable to cut buildings in half. Regardless, even if it doesn't affect Zod, it will affect Nam Ek and Faora.

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU team pretty handily. Thor, Scarlet Witch and Dr Strange are enough.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@rajjar:

The best thing slashes could actually do is remove very small strips off the metal.

Slashes don't generate as much as pressure as stabs and shots.

The same slash that cut Doomsday's hand clean off.

That is also why Aquabro was able to do so much damage with the trident, while WW did practically nothing with her sword.

That doesn't make Aquaman's trident less effective than opponents other than Steppenwolf, if that's what you're implying.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod bullrushing Hulk accidentally one shots the majority of the team.

Thor stomps whoever he is fighting and I'm still iffy on Tony and Vision. Regardless, Thor is the mvp and reason the team win. Take him out and it is much closer, and I could honestly argue for the Kryptonian trio there.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6891767abb2
deactivated-5c6891767abb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe

Is not a maybe, since a character from the Avengers can solo, and the others just make it a curbstomp.

I really cannot imagine your scenario

I doubt, having axe doesn't suffice. U must keep up with those speedsters to solo

Right, because all Thor has is Stormbreaker? He oneshots each of them with a single lightning bolt by feats. Unless you think they are faster than lightning he won't have trouble tagging them, Faora was even tagged by bullets mid-blitz. Their speed is nothing he hasn't reacted to before. Not to mention he can tank everything they can dish out.

Now, even if we take Thor of the team, the Avengers have a pretty good chance:

Ok mr/ms firstly u must initiate storm to create thunders then u can strike and Kryptonians are not like a lot of jobbers who waits for mightiest blow from opponent. Thor's electric cover won't even tickle them and idk can he create lightning cover anytime as he pleases without summoning storm.

His BFR spell is slow

He has put up a wall of mirror dimension before a blast from the power gem could tag him, even though the kryptonians are probably faster than that, they wouldn't be focused only on Strange so he could put up a wall in time.

They are much faster than this beam. + this "BFR" was rather to me a physical barrier which began to close Thanos in cover. They are not stupid and they will avoid it.

and he is an indiot so won't even do this

Not really worth countering a baseless statement.

I watched many times his moments

i doubt she can tag them

When she's not caught off guard, she has managed to contain explosions and block bullets, if she uses her tk directly on their bodies they don't have a counter to it.

Ok impressive but still nothing to Faora and Zod speed

Nope

Do you really think this constitutes an argument? Iron Man and Hulk hit a lot harder than what put Faora down, they are too durable to be put down by Nam Ek, and have enough damage output to break his armor.

I disagree. She throws with one arm with such force ( non adapted ) she sends flying in extremely great speed and u need even after 300 m of flight a building with Nuke proof thick doors which were bend.

In Civil War acts like idiot and in AoU he fought much slower robots

In Civil War he didn't use his abilities at their best because of plot, and because of his character, he wouldn't phase through his friends. Him not doing it to them, doesn't mean he wouldn't do it to the krypyonians.

Lool same as people critisize DCEU Ares traiting him as a joke, because of toying with Diana because of stupid plot reasons called: "Heroes always wins", even if that was mismatch of milenia like Harley Quenn vs Dormammu etc. I do not get your point.

What !? That is mind gem genius, yes it is very powerful but not on Zod's heat vision

My bad, i meant the mind gem, i was sleepy when i wrote it. I don't remember feats for Zod's heat vision that would make it more powerful than the mind gem blast, both are capable to cut buildings in half. Regardless, even if it doesn't affect Zod, it will affect Nam Ek and Faora.

Zod slashed horizontally entire Skycraper ( more impressive than slashing this tower in Civil War )

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6891767abb2
deactivated-5c6891767abb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkpsychiclord_prime: Don't get me wrong or don't think i am biased but Inteligence of every character is extremely important. Inteligence, tactic, strategy of fight, how character traits opponent ( seriously or not ), is character vicious or prefer to calm down opponent ) etc.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c
deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:

@rajjar:

The same slash that cut Doomsday's hand clean off.

Flesh vs. metal. Remember that you are also the one saying that his armor should be taken into consideration, all the more reason for you to not engage on this.

That doesn't make Aquaman's trident less effective than opponents other than Steppenwolf, if that's what you're implying.

No, but it does make slashing via Olympian sword ineffective against Steppenwolf, as slashing against armor usually is compared to stabbing.

Laurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers easily, Thor MVP.

Avatar image for deactivated-5faf743db9a3e
deactivated-5faf743db9a3e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one solos. Could go either way.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: Doomsday's skin is harder to pierce than metal. This conversation is idiotic.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:

@rajjar: Doomsday's skin is harder to pierce than metal. This conversation is idiotic.

Your first sentence is irrelevant, as Steppy's armor metal is the one in question in comparison to DD's skin. Your second one is rather ironic, indeed.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Shinne

@rajjar: So the sword is effective to slash something harder than steel (cutting it clean off), but it's ineffective to pierce something else, not because it's durable, but because it's metal/?

I've seen you everywhere. Is this the type of shit that you're pulling in regular basis?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:

@rajjar: So the sword is effective to slash something harder than steel (cutting it clean off), but it's ineffective to pierce something else, not because it's durable, but because it's metal/?

I've seen you everywhere. Is this the type of shit that you're pulling in regular basis?

Nah. It is because the fact that it is metal, and because metal doesn't get cut the same way flesh does. Said metal is obviously durable because no marks appeared from the contact with the sword, but the physics still apply.

Your last statement is ironic, because this statement here

@lan_fan said:

suggests strongly that you don't understand my comparison. I never said Steppy's armor < DD. Feats agree that the opposite is true. All the "metal" I was referring to was the armor, which you most likely assumed otherwise.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: Kryptonian skin is solid and hard, such the way steel is, but still far more durable than that. Skin or not, it's still harder to pierce than metal. That doesn't change.

Nah, I believe the armor is just harder to pierce than than Doomsday, because its piercing durability is better than Doomsday.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:

@rajjar: Kryptonian skin is solid and hard, such the way steel is, but still far more durable than that. Skin or not, it's still harder to pierce than metal. That doesn't change.

Nah, I believe the armor is just harder to pierce than than Doomsday, because its piercing durability is better than Doomsday.

As I said before, each and every time I referred to metal, I was referring to Steppy's armor and how it reflected certain physical characteristics of the metal group as before. "Metal" is a generic descriptor, otherwise your statement above the space and the statement below have to contradict, because Steppy's metal has greater piercing durability than DD, who is a Kryptonian.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Shinne

@rajjar: I've been supporting the armor all along.

So the sword is effective to slash something harder than steel (cutting it clean off), but it's ineffective to pierce something else (Stepp's armor), not because it's durable, but because it's metal and not a skin/? No, that's just because the armor just has better piercing durability than DD.

Yeah, that applies to all kryptonians in DCEU.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod can solo.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod can solo Thor, Hulk, Vision, Strange and Wanda? Someone needs to put down the G-Force

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By rem

Avengers. No one solos shit.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:

So the sword is effective to slash something harder than steel (cutting it clean off), but it's ineffective to pierce something else (Stepp's armor), not because it's durable, but because it's metal and not a skin/? No, that's just because the armor just has better piercing durability than DD.

There is no reason to believe the "just" argument when compared on panel. The only thing we can believe that single factor comparison is the rock Clark threw at her. DD's flesh, for all its durability, is still fleshy. The phenomenon of metal slashing metal, especially when Diana didn't get a shot as good as Aquaman did (and when you got a brick whose wearing it, so it will not cave in) should be taken into account, as the armor gave in whenever the trident's prongs hit it, when it did nothing before that.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar said:
@lan_fan said:

There is no reason to believe the "just" argument when compared on panel. The only thing we can believe that single factor comparison is the rock Clark threw at her. DD's flesh, for all its durability, is still fleshy. The phenomenon of metal slashing metal, especially when Diana didn't get a shot as good as Aquaman did (and when you got a brick whose wearing it, so it will not cave in) should be taken into account, as the armor gave in whenever the trident's prongs hit it, when it did nothing before that.

The problem is you're comparing kryptonian skin to regular flesh, when it's clear that their skin is harder than steel. No, not just more durable, but harder. There's nothing to suggest that Diana's incapability to slash Stepp's armor is anything other than the fact that it's just hard to pierce (harder than DD's skin).

Thatoneguy887

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Then and now, still avengers...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:
@rajjar said:
@lan_fan said:

The problem is you're comparing kryptonian skin to regular flesh, when it's clear that their skin is harder than steel. No, not just more durable, but harder. There's nothing to suggest that Diana's incapability to slash Stepp's armor is anything other than the fact that it's just hard to pierce (harder than DD's skin).

I'd like to think that I've been comparing it to Stepp's armor, since the armor should be harder AND more durable (physically hard things don't get speared through without breaking, which wasn't the case when DD stabbed Clark, since he got pierced the normal way flesh gets pierced).

PaulPogba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos