DCEU Zod & Wonder Woman replace Cap and Thor in holding down Thanos.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for fatalsniper728
fatalsniper728

1884

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

At one point in Endgame, Thor tries to hold down Thanos' arm with Stormbreaker and Mjolnir then Cap jumps on his back, but Thanos overcomes then after a brief struggle.

Zod and Diana replace them, how does it turn out?

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

6972

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By KryptonianKing88

IW/EG Thor > MOS Kryptonians

It took Mjolnir tk + Thor/Cap to take him. Zod was equal to MOS Superman whose best feat was holding up a 1000 ton oil rig. BVS Wonder Woman should be equal to BVS Superman whose best feat is pulling a large ship.

inb4 "Zod solos" "Diana solos"

Avatar image for nfactor1995
nfactor1995

14844

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

They can hold him, Zod doing the heavy lifting.

Avatar image for captainsweatpan
CaptainSweatpan

3294

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't see Diana adding much with her War Machine level tank lifting feat

Avatar image for deactivated-5e37510e25a10
deactivated-5e37510e25a10

2710

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

WW is equal to BvS SM. I think they can do it.

Avatar image for allhellkingdox
AllHellKingDox

3387

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Zod alone is enough.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f
deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f

6956

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Is this assuming they can hold mjolnir etc? Either way I dont think they are better than what appears to be two Thors so likely the same scenario happens.

Avatar image for boby501
Boby501

2547

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Boby501

Zod breaks his arm

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

6972

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@boby501: I don't think you can break your own arm pushing down on something

Avatar image for modernww2fare
modernww2fare

8160

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

They can do it

Avatar image for lorenzodesila
LorenzoDeSila

914

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Zod accidentally kills Thanos by pushing his chest inside his own body

Avatar image for erkan12
Erkan12

10687

Forum Posts

1016

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Erkan12

1- This is not a battle.

2- No. Thor is physically stronger than Zod, and Zod doesn't even have a lightning cloak to bother Thanos in close quarter. Thanos snaps Zod's neck with one hand.

Avatar image for fatalsniper728
fatalsniper728

1884

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5d8c2337e0697
deactivated-5d8c2337e0697

578

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

They can do it easily.

Avatar image for deactivated-610bd31442771
deactivated-610bd31442771

2566

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

they can hold him longer

Avatar image for bayman007
Bayman007

11094

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for eri_joni
Eri_Joni

13035

Forum Posts

213

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#18 Eri_Joni  Online

They can't do it.

Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

4538

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Zod alone would give him a tough time.

Avatar image for Knowledge_King
WordWarrior

3846

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Thanos doesn't feel them.

Avatar image for anthp2000
ANTHP2000

38549

Forum Posts

150

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Diana restrained Doomsday for several seconds alone using the LoT....

Avatar image for shinne
Shinne

20952

Forum Posts

294

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Zod alone would give him a tough time.

Diana restrained Doomsday for several seconds alone using the LoT....

Avatar image for kevinfeige
KevinFeige

361

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Either of them can do the job alone. C'mon, guys, Thanos has is way weak.

Avatar image for pandalumina
Pandalumina

7804

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

They are still fodder to Thanos

Avatar image for kalkent
kalkent

3763

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Lifting cloak. What the hell did I just read.

Avatar image for kalkent
kalkent

3763

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@eri123 said:

They can't do it.

Thanks highballing again, LOT solos.

Avatar image for eri_joni
Eri_Joni

13035

Forum Posts

213

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#27 Eri_Joni  Online
Avatar image for kalkent
kalkent

3763

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@eri123 said:

@kalkent: You think WW can solo?

No, but with Zod's help, if she gets to use the lasso of truth it's clipped.

Avatar image for eri_joni
Eri_Joni

13035

Forum Posts

213

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#29  Edited By Eri_Joni  Online

@kalkent: WW is jumping on Thanos's back like Cap,since OP says that these 2 are replacing Thor and Cap.

Avatar image for erkan12
Erkan12

10687

Forum Posts

1016

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#30  Edited By Erkan12

@kevinfeige said:

Either of them can do the job alone. C'mon, guys, Thanos has is way weak.

Real Kevin Feige : ''Stop comparing shitty DCEU movie characters to my MCU characters. Thanos is the strongest being in the universe, no one beats him, especially not shitty DCEU characters such as Zod and WW.''

Avatar image for imagein
imagein

1038

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wonder Woman was taking on Doomsday alone for extended periods of time (who is more formidable than Thanos), her and Zod together could definitely do it. Zod has a higher combat speed than Thanos too.

Avatar image for kevinfeige
KevinFeige

361

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@erkan12 said:
@kevinfeige said:

Either of them can do the job alone. C'mon, guys, Thanos has is way weak.

Real Kevin Feige : ''Stop comparing shitty DCEU movie characters to my MCU characters. Thanos is the strongest being in the universe, no one beats him, especially not shitty DCEU characters such as Zod and WW.''

That is where you got me, wrong pal, you see they are shitty movies but their characters are way more powerful than mine .

Avatar image for erkan12
Erkan12

10687

Forum Posts

1016

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#33  Edited By Erkan12

@imagein said:

Wonder Woman was taking on Doomsday alone for extended periods of time (who is more formidable than Thanos), her and Zod together could definitely do it. Zod has a higher combat speed than Thanos too.

LotR Cave Troll is more formidable than strongest being in the MCU? HOW?

Avatar image for erkan12
Erkan12

10687

Forum Posts

1016

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#34  Edited By Erkan12

@kevinfeige said:
@erkan12 said:
@kevinfeige said:

Either of them can do the job alone. C'mon, guys, Thanos has is way weak.

Real Kevin Feige : ''Stop comparing shitty DCEU movie characters to my MCU characters. Thanos is the strongest being in the universe, no one beats him, especially not shitty DCEU characters such as Zod and WW.''

That is where you got me, wrong pal, you see they are shitty movies but their characters are way more powerful than mine .

Real Kevin Feige: ''Endgame is the highest grossing movie of all time. And that was because of mighty Thanos. Bring shitty DCEU's most popular character Superduh, and he would still lose to mighty Thanos.''

Avatar image for kevinfeige
KevinFeige

361

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@erkan12 said:
@kevinfeige said:
@erkan12 said:
@kevinfeige said:

Either of them can do the job alone. C'mon, guys, Thanos has is way weak.

Real Kevin Feige : ''Stop comparing shitty DCEU movie characters to my MCU characters. Thanos is the strongest being in the universe, no one beats him, especially not shitty DCEU characters such as Zod and WW.''

That is where you got me, wrong pal, you see they are shitty movies but their characters are way more powerful than mine .

Real Kevin Feige: ''Endgame is the highest grossing movie of all time. And that was because of mighty Thanos. Bring shitty DCEU's most popular character Superduh, and he would still lose to mighty Thanos.''

Feel free to believe whatever you want to believe but under my watch, Thanos isn't going to beat superman

Power levels are the only thing shitty dceu got over us, You want to take that too? very bad

Avatar image for erkan12
Erkan12

10687

Forum Posts

1016

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@kevinfeige: Real Kevin Feige : ''MCU has neutron star level, and continent level radiation feats, DCEU is a shitty movie with shitty power levels.''

Avatar image for kevinfeige
KevinFeige

361

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@erkan12: HA that's what my wife says to me everyday