• 107 results
#101 Posted by StormShadow_X (16784 posts) - - Show Bio

@rajjar: Wow that logic is flawed - Why is depowering Thor so impressive? I hope you're not implying he could do it to Zeus. I'm not saying Zeus wins but none of that is impressive in a fight. Hell I doubt he could do any of that in a neutral setting away from Asgard.

You showing a striking feat for Thor doesn't make what Odin did to him any more impressive when it wasn't a combat feat (sending him to earth) Thats like saying its impressive that Character A stripped Character B of his powers when Character A could bust cities - It doesn't correlate into combat at all. Especially considering that being Asgardian or even Blood related they have a connection to do such things to each other, I highly doubt if it was WW or Shazam, Odin could do the same to them. Show me a actual feat of Combat from Odin.

#102 Posted by Redshift_Bacon (876 posts) - - Show Bio

@rajjar: He was hacking the boxes and slowly undoing the process. So less a Strength feat, more of just weakening the connection allowing for Superman to do his thang.

#103 Posted by Rajjar (2335 posts) - - Show Bio

@rajjar: Wow that logic is flawed - Why is depowering Thor so impressive?

Because Thor > Zeus. Flawed logic is a relative term.

I hope you're not implying he could do it to Zeus.

No.

I'm not saying Zeus wins but none of that is impressive in a fight.

The physical strength feat is. The BFR feat is?

Hell I doubt he could do any of that in a neutral setting away from Asgard.

Why is that?

You showing a striking feat for Thor doesn't make what Odin did to him any more impressive when it wasn't a combat feat (sending him to earth)

BFR is a combat feat. The Bifrost has been used in combat before. Thor was weakened by Odin's dark magic.

Thats like saying its impressive that Character A stripped Character B of his powers when Character A could bust cities - It doesn't correlate into combat at all.

Especially considering that being Asgardian or even Blood related they have a connection to do such things to each other,

Headcanon.

I highly doubt if it was WW or Shazam,

Zeus could for Shazam.

Show me a actual feat of Combat from Odin.

No Caption Provided

Thor was given time to brace himself. No reason to discount it as non-applicable.

Loading Video...

2:11

#104 Posted by Rajjar (2335 posts) - - Show Bio

@rajjar: He was hacking the boxes and slowly undoing the process. So less a Strength feat, more of just weakening the connection allowing for Superman to do his thang.

Ah.

#105 Edited by StormShadow_X (16784 posts) - - Show Bio

@rajjar: You use Headcanon and show me no proof of any of your claims, and mos to your responses are pointless, what does Zeus possibly being able to depower Shazam have to do with Odin doing it to zeus. I'm not familiar with that comic.

Thor>Zeus may be correct but you're not giving me a single combative feat of Odin in a fight -BFring someone in a neturel setting is something I doubt especially when the only character with control of the bi frost are Heimdal and Thor with Stormbreaker. What make syou even think he would BFR Zeus ?(Implying he could do it on a whim which you have no proof he could)

#106 Posted by Redshift_Bacon (876 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormshadow_x: Odin could BFR himself out of the situation with the Bifrost then use it to destroy the Planet.

#107 Posted by StormShadow_X (16784 posts) - - Show Bio

@redshift_bacon: This is in character and how exactly is he destroying the planet? That's not sarcasm I'm actually ignorant towards that.

#108 Posted by Rajjar (2335 posts) - - Show Bio

@rajjar: You use Headcanon and show me no proof of any of your claims, and mos to your responses are pointless, what does Zeus possibly being able to depower Shazam have to do with Odin doing it to zeus. I'm not familiar with that comic.

But where did I use headcanon?

Thor>Zeus may be correct but you're not giving me a single combative feat of Odin in a fight

Dark Elf got disintegrated in that video at 2:11

-BFring someone in a neturel setting is something I doubt especially when the only character with control of the bi frost are Heimdal and Thor with Stormbreaker.

Odin did it first. Between Thor 1 and Avengers, Bifrost was broken. And Asgardians couldn't get anywhere. So Odin used his own power to send Thor to Earth. And it hurt Thor.

What make syou even think he would BFR Zeus ?(Implying he could do it on a whim which you have no proof he could)

He can. If Old Odin can do it with a hgnnhh and a moment later, as seen in my scan, which is my proof, then Prime healthy Odin could do it even easier. Old Odin got depowered by Loki, and had to break the TP spell by himself. Old Odin was few years from dying.

#109 Edited by Redshift_Bacon (876 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormshadow_x: The Bifrost destroyed the Ice Giants planet at the end if the 1st Thor movie. Assuming Odin is able to summon and use the Bifrost, either using his Skyfather/Asgardian magic (See: Heimdal) or via Gungnir (See: Stormbreaker) or via BFRd by Heimdal. From that point he can use the Bifrost as a weapon.

#110 Posted by Mutant1230 (6785 posts) - - Show Bio

Do either of them have feats?