DCEU: Zeus vs MCU: Odin

• 129 results
stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

@rajjar: Wow that logic is flawed - Why is depowering Thor so impressive? I hope you're not implying he could do it to Zeus. I'm not saying Zeus wins but none of that is impressive in a fight. Hell I doubt he could do any of that in a neutral setting away from Asgard.

You showing a striking feat for Thor doesn't make what Odin did to him any more impressive when it wasn't a combat feat (sending him to earth) Thats like saying its impressive that Character A stripped Character B of his powers when Character A could bust cities - It doesn't correlate into combat at all. Especially considering that being Asgardian or even Blood related they have a connection to do such things to each other, I highly doubt if it was WW or Shazam, Odin could do the same to them. Show me a actual feat of Combat from Odin.

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@rajjar: He was hacking the boxes and slowly undoing the process. So less a Strength feat, more of just weakening the connection allowing for Superman to do his thang.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c
deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: Wow that logic is flawed - Why is depowering Thor so impressive?

Because Thor > Zeus. Flawed logic is a relative term.

I hope you're not implying he could do it to Zeus.

No.

I'm not saying Zeus wins but none of that is impressive in a fight.

The physical strength feat is. The BFR feat is?

Hell I doubt he could do any of that in a neutral setting away from Asgard.

Why is that?

You showing a striking feat for Thor doesn't make what Odin did to him any more impressive when it wasn't a combat feat (sending him to earth)

BFR is a combat feat. The Bifrost has been used in combat before. Thor was weakened by Odin's dark magic.

Thats like saying its impressive that Character A stripped Character B of his powers when Character A could bust cities - It doesn't correlate into combat at all.

Especially considering that being Asgardian or even Blood related they have a connection to do such things to each other,

Headcanon.

I highly doubt if it was WW or Shazam,

Zeus could for Shazam.

Show me a actual feat of Combat from Odin.

No Caption Provided

Thor was given time to brace himself. No reason to discount it as non-applicable.

Loading Video...

2:11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: He was hacking the boxes and slowly undoing the process. So less a Strength feat, more of just weakening the connection allowing for Superman to do his thang.

Ah.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By stormshadow_x

@rajjar: You use Headcanon and show me no proof of any of your claims, and mos to your responses are pointless, what does Zeus possibly being able to depower Shazam have to do with Odin doing it to zeus. I'm not familiar with that comic.

Thor>Zeus may be correct but you're not giving me a single combative feat of Odin in a fight -BFring someone in a neturel setting is something I doubt especially when the only character with control of the bi frost are Heimdal and Thor with Stormbreaker. What make syou even think he would BFR Zeus ?(Implying he could do it on a whim which you have no proof he could)

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: Odin could BFR himself out of the situation with the Bifrost then use it to destroy the Planet.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redshift_bacon: This is in character and how exactly is he destroying the planet? That's not sarcasm I'm actually ignorant towards that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: You use Headcanon and show me no proof of any of your claims, and mos to your responses are pointless, what does Zeus possibly being able to depower Shazam have to do with Odin doing it to zeus. I'm not familiar with that comic.

But where did I use headcanon?

Thor>Zeus may be correct but you're not giving me a single combative feat of Odin in a fight

Dark Elf got disintegrated in that video at 2:11

-BFring someone in a neturel setting is something I doubt especially when the only character with control of the bi frost are Heimdal and Thor with Stormbreaker.

Odin did it first. Between Thor 1 and Avengers, Bifrost was broken. And Asgardians couldn't get anywhere. So Odin used his own power to send Thor to Earth. And it hurt Thor.

What make syou even think he would BFR Zeus ?(Implying he could do it on a whim which you have no proof he could)

He can. If Old Odin can do it with a hgnnhh and a moment later, as seen in my scan, which is my proof, then Prime healthy Odin could do it even easier. Old Odin got depowered by Loki, and had to break the TP spell by himself. Old Odin was few years from dying.

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Redshift_Bacon

@stormshadow_x: The Bifrost destroyed the Ice Giants planet at the end if the 1st Thor movie. Assuming Odin is able to summon and use the Bifrost, either using his Skyfather/Asgardian magic (See: Heimdal) or via Gungnir (See: Stormbreaker) or via BFRd by Heimdal. From that point he can use the Bifrost as a weapon.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Do either of them have feats?

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Zeus beat Prime Ares, and Odin in his prime beat Surtur and conquered the Nine realms.

Odin seems to be old here so Zeus wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e37510e25a10
deactivated-5e37510e25a10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus, we have a better basis for his powers.

Busting the Unity. Whether it be multi continental or planetary it’s still a huge feat. An actual charged blast can do huge damage.

Raising millions of tons of Earth to make an island while he’s dying or even if he created that it’s still just as impressive. He’s easily multi continent level with either interpretation.

All the scaling makes sense if you think of Step as Darkseid tbh. But that’s not the case.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hermes1220: Odin created stars in the MCU canon comic, appearantly.

CommonInfected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

CommonInfected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By CommonInfected
MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin, hes imply'd to be stronger than hela since he was able to banish her and keep her there and hela has way better feats than zeus. Zeus is basically featless.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin by hype

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Star level Odin.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dbe38e11d7b7
deactivated-5dbe38e11d7b7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime Odin > Small country level Surtur > Island level dying Zeus > Featless Old Odin

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 rajjarsalt  Online

If Zeus is multi-continental, then Odin can be counted as star-level.

Turr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus is the actual god here. He is twice the size of Odin, he created entire races of sentient beings, has reality warping powers to create an entire massive Island and timeless magical force field surrounding it, has enough sheer power to break Unity apart, which means he has more raw power than Superman and Cyborg combined. He also has probably most impressive combat feat in the lore, he stopped Steppenwolf's army and defeated prime Ares, who was strong enough to solo Olympus.

Odin is just a chief of a race of advanced aliens. He was bested in magic by Loki, who's fodder to Earth's sorcerers such as Strange. He is not literally a god, he doesn't have any major reality warping powers or showings. His combat feats are all legends and we've see none of them happening off screen, so we can't possibly know if he even achieved them personally or with the use of his army or whatnot. He also died just because he was tired. The only feat he actually has is depowering Thor, but that hardly can be used in a fight against anyone but Thor... so... yeah, Odin would lose to all manner of MCU/DCEU gods, let alone Zeus.

Avatar image for deactivated-60f0e58a604c0
deactivated-60f0e58a604c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin by hype.

Zeus by his feat of separating the mother boxes.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb1e27f534ab
deactivated-5fb1e27f534ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is this mismatch? One featless “god” vs. an actual God with a little bit of feats? I am sorry to say this to him, but the MCU version of Odin loses this battle... He doesn’t have any feats, and all of his legends and myths about defeating Surtur and Hela are not shown in ANY of the movies, so, therefore, the DCEU version of Zeus claps. Zeus actually has a little bit of feats. His feats are a lot more impressive than Odin taking away Thor’s powers... Zeus one-shots Odin, not that he wants to, though...

Avatar image for deactivated-5f6f4064088f2
deactivated-5f6f4064088f2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin lost his eye to a snowball, got out-magic’d by Loki who was fodder to Earth’ sorcerors, and died from being tired lol. Now ask yourself how is this fair?

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By rajjarsalt  Online

Odin has better feats and intent.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By rajjarsalt  Online

Yeah it's a mismatch now @eredin12 he's stated to be the most powerful Norse god, fodderize armies with the slightest wave of his hand, and bears Earth shattering power by filmmaker

warrior8411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin casually wins.