User Lists: 0

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@hulkbusterx9 said:

Zeus has little feats. Odin conquered the nine realms. My money is on Odin.

Ok but on screen Zeus created humnity with hand shake ( also Amazons ) one shoted multicontinental Mother Boxes, took down Ares who stomped entire Pantheon ( i know it was featless ) and created Themescira full of godly materials and weapons.

Rebuttal?

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Unrequited1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol MCU Odin? MCU Odin has like 0 feats and 5 minutes of screen time. They didn't pay Hopkins enough to actually act or something, so Odin's movie role basically amounts to a few cameos.

Lord_Titan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both are featless, though based on statements prime odin wipes the floor with zeus, on screen zeus wipes the floor with odin

Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both are featless, though based on statements prime odin wipes the floor with zeus, on screen zeus wipes the floor with odin

One shoting multi continental Motherboxes or warping reality in global scale ( on screen ) is inferior to surpassing prime Surtur for u ?

Lord_Titan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_titan_ said:

One shoting multi continental Motherboxes or warping reality in global scale ( on screen ) is inferior to surpassing prime Surtur for u ?

Separating the mother boxes is impressive, but not that impressive. Prime surtur was wiping out large masses in seconds and odin took him out, no one in the dceu has shown that level of capability, zeus needed an entire army just to drive steppenwolf back, if zeus was so powerful, he wouldnt have needed so much help

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#60 geekryan  Online

By feats (as limited as they are), Zeus

By statements, Odin

Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sexybayonetta22 said:
@lord_titan_ said:

Separating the mother boxes is impressive, but not that impressive. Prime surtur was wiping out large masses in seconds and odin took him out, no one in the dceu has shown that level of capability, zeus needed an entire army just to drive steppenwolf back, if zeus was so powerful, he wouldnt have needed so much help

Steppenwolf looked weak for sure because of terrible movie quality but he was extremely powerful. Diana's sword couldn't even pierce his flesh but only Atlanna's trident could do this. Steppenwolf from realease snydercut was immune to Mera's dehydratation, easily overpowered bullrushing Aquaman in water ( from solo movie we know his true strenght ) etc.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c
deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: What's that from?

Is it one of the MCU tie-ins?

Yes.

It's from Thor, the Mighty Avenger, but not the 616 comic.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa
deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

If we use the tie-ins and prequels, multi-star level Odin one-shots the DCEU.

@sexybayonetta22

I think Zeus created mankind and Amazons in Greece, at the top of Olympus. Creating humans isn't exactly reality warping - you aren't exactly bending the laws of physics or doing anything that out of the ordinary. Just some magic and genetic engineering, and walah!

No Caption Provided

Also, this is not on-screen. None of this is on-screen. This is from Hippolyta's picture book.

Independently, Mother Boxes take a long time to be multi-continental/surface-level/planetary. It is like saying Ego is universal during the Expansion, which he really isn't.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@davidharewood14 said:
@hulkbusterx9 said:

Zeus has little feats. Odin conquered the nine realms. My money is on Odin.

Ok but on screen Zeus created humnity with hand shake ( also Amazons ) one shoted multicontinental Mother Boxes, took down Ares who stomped entire Pantheon ( i know it was featless ) and created Themescira full of godly materials and weapons.

Rebuttal?

Technically, creating humanity and Amazons and Themyscira and defeating Ares (not one-shot, "last of his power to stop Ares" shot) are off-screen, because they are picture book images

Lord_Doom159

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness said:

This is literally a battle of who has less feats ??

And picture book feats are about as valid as statements.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By HulkBusterx9

@unrequited1: Prime Surter was capable of destroying Asgard, a class 3 civilization that had tech capable of defying the laws of physics and destroying planets. Odin was so powerful he took him down. Odin conquered civilizations capable of harnessing the power of stars to create godly weapons. He imprisoned Hela, whose power was described as ''limitless''. He casually took away Thor's power, and Thor was capable of destroying cities.

CyberpunkCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin stomps by on screen feats and statements

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0b495e7009f
deactivated-5d0b495e7009f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar said:
No Caption Provided

@sexybayonetta22

I think Zeus created mankind and Amazons in Greece, at the top of Olympus. Creating humans isn't exactly reality warping - you aren't exactly bending the laws of physics or doing anything that out of the ordinary. Just some magic and genetic engineering, and walah!

No Caption Provided

Also, this is not on-screen. None of this is on-screen. This is from Hippolyta's picture book.

Independently, Mother Boxes take a long time to be multi-continental/surface-level/planetary. It is like saying Ego is universal during the Expansion, which he really isn't.

Ok so u will use this Multi Star lvl feat and by statements Olympians ( just like in comics ) are being older than time ( 4d beings )

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By FaradaySloth

Zeus stomps

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus gets one-shotted by Gungnir.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By ourmanuel

I’m not high enough to try and figure out who’s stronger between these two nigh featless and pretty much cameo characters

but I’ll say Zeus cuz Muh motherbox feat.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m not high enough to try and figure out who’s stronger between these two nigh featless and pretty much cameo characters

but I’ll say Zeus cuz Muh motherbox feat.

Odin has better feats. He possesses the odin force.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkbusterx9: the Odin force is just the watered down version of the @xzone force

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus wrecks, he's less featless than Odin. Even with statements, he still wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0b495e7009f
deactivated-5d0b495e7009f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar said:
No Caption Provided

@sexybayonetta22

No Caption Provided

to me it is warping reality. + to me those are half on screen ones. but those picture feats counts to me more than some of screen statements

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

Yes but ON PAPER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkbusterx9: the Odin force is just the watered down version of the @xzone force

Fair, but the Xzone force was passed from Odin to Thor. Thor was star-level only after Odin died. As the prequels confirm, Odin was messing around with the stars long before the MCU started.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar said:
No Caption Provided

@sexybayonetta22

No Caption Provided

to me it is warping reality. + to me those are half on screen ones. but those picture feats counts to me more than some of screen statements

Fair enough, but then MCU Ego is a reality warper as well.

Also, by that standard, the 9 Realms are galaxies apart, the Bifrost travels at MFTL+, and the star creation feat still counts. Because Ares can't be corrupting man while Zeus is creating them. Zeus would have caught him! How can man be corrupted if man isn't even there yet?

Avatar image for theonewhopullsthestrings
TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would agree with this.

IPvMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus one shots.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Independently, Odin BFRs Zeus into outer space. I'll wait for Zeus's on-screen feats that show he will survive this, or can do anything beyond blast lightning bolts from his hands. Because he will be weakened to the point that even Stark can take him on. Because this CANONICALLY happened to Thor pre-Avengers, who > Zeus.

No Caption Provided

@theonewhopullsthestrings said:
@lord_titan_ said:

I would agree with this.

I do too. But that's because of Zeus's motherbox bolt. He didn't do much against Steppy, and all of his other "feats" are from a picture book.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, so by having feats that don't need scaling, and real feats at that, Odin stomps hard.

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop making battles between featless characters

This.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richard96 said:

Stop making battles between featless characters

This.

Odin isn't featless, though. Neither is Zeus, who is nigh-featless, except when story books are counted as feats.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Redshift_Bacon

@rajjar: They aren't featless, but we haven't seen the limits of their power either. All we know is that Prime Zeus is comfortably below Steppenwolf and Prime Ares, and that Prime Odin is above Surter but couldn't kill Hela, but was able to Seal her. And a weaker version of Hela at that. All we know is Prime Odin > Surter > Hela

We can extrapolate that since Hela should be superior to Steppenwolf, that Odin should win. But the reality is that the DCEU and MCU work differently. We've never seen Odin's durability put to the test, we've never seen Zeus's. We don't know what kind of Hax these characters have, or powers, we barely even know the true extent of their powers. Like why does Ares have Lightning? Is it comparable to Zeus's since he apparently killed Zeus? DCEU Greek Pantheon seems to all be below Superman. Obviously though, so is Odin.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: They aren't featless, but we haven't seen the limits of their power either. All we know is that Prime Zeus is comfortably below Steppenwolf and Prime Ares, and that Prime Odin is above Surter but couldn't kill Hela, but was able to Seal her. And a weaker version of Hela at that. All we know is Prime Odin > Surter > Hela

I don't know if he couldn't bring himself to kill his own daughter (probably very easy, considering she wasn't on that Asgard amp) OR if he had to kickstart Ragnarok and blow up Asgard in order to do it. I know one of those is supported by plot, but I can't remember which. Hela wasn't weakened before Odin beat her IIRC.

And didn't Zeus by himself beat Prime Ares? Because he was fodderizing the rest of the Olympians. Unless "till only Zeus remained" means that the other gods were covering for Zeus's arse until he managed to finally incap Ares.

We can extrapolate that since Hela should be superior to Steppenwolf, that Odin should win. But the reality is that the DCEU and MCU work differently.

Well scaling. Odin is kinda like Dr. Strange when it comes to durability, but I don't see anyone tossing those durability arguments up like they do for Odin.

We've never seen Odin's durability put to the test, we've never seen Zeus's.

Well, maybe scale from Thor? Idk for this one. Ares didn't really show any durability, especially to lightning.

We don't know what kind of Hax these characters have, or powers,

I can do my best for Odin.

For wank purposes -- turning a cup into a constellation

For legit battle purposes - Depowering Thor, Bifrosting Thor to Earth and weakening him to the point Iron Man could square up with him without sustaining any injuries, defeating Surtur, sealing Hela within Hel so she can't port out of there, and turning Frigga's body into glittering ashes with a single tap of Gungnir from the distance of Asgard's rainbow bridge.

we barely even know the true extent of their powers.

Star level for Odin (obvious wank), Island level for Zeus (still wank because it is in a storybook and most likely TK since it follows weakened Ares's power set to the letter and fits in with how islands form)

Like why does Ares have Lightning?

Zeus be passing on them dominant electrokinesis genes.

Is it comparable to Zeus's

3 of Ares's bolts, 2 being charged = a crater and a one-shotted Ares. A single electrical current is room-level.

1 uncharged bolt from Zeus. Steppenwolf is screaming, and the Unity is separated.

1 likely charged bolt from Zeus, based on hand position and "last of his power" = wrecked Prime Ares

since he apparently killed Zeus?

Wait a minute, no he didn't. Zeus exhausted himself trying to put down Ares, made Themyscira, and died by himself.

DCEU Greek Pantheon seems to all be below Superman.

Eh, not Zeus, if we wank him enough. I could make an argument for Prime Ares, but only if he had real Olympian swords instead of debris metal.

Obviously though, so is Odin.

Well, BFR/magic is still an option. And the scaling is more legit for them.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: Fair enough with all of that, my knowledge of the DCEU is crusty at best admittedly. I know of all of Odin's on-screen feats, my point was we don't have a defined upper limit for him. He doesn't have a "motherbox" level feat like Zeus does. That said, Odin could probably kill Zeus via BFR to a planet then Bifrosting the planet into dust. So my money is on Odin, regardless of the physicality. Prime Odin should be around current Thor in physical strength, so even though his speed and mobility aren't too impressive, he should be able to pull some Magical-Hax. And Gungnir is no joke either, but I have doubts it could take out any of the Prime Olympians let alone Zeus.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: Fair enough with all of that, my knowledge of the DCEU is crusty at best admittedly. I know of all of Odin's on-screen feats, my point was we don't have a defined upper limit for him.

That's true.

He doesn't have a "motherbox" level feat like Zeus does.

What exactly would you define Mother Box level as, in your opinion? Because for me, I can't honestly put it as planetary by scaling. So what I do instead is scale the significance of the dis-Unity feat to how much surface area the Unity has spread the terraforming to. What do you think?

That said, Odin could probably kill Zeus via BFR to a planet then Bifrosting the planet into dust.

I thought the exact same, lol.

So my money is on Odin, regardless of the physicality. Prime Odin should be around current Thor in physical strength, so even though his speed and mobility aren't too impressive, he should be able to pull some Magical-Hax.

Agreed.

And Gungnir is no joke either, but I have doubts it could take out any of the Prime Olympians let alone Zeus.

Only way it could is if it was also made of star-forged uru. Otherwise, I have no clue.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Odin was literally a dying old man for three movies. The only glimpse of his power was in Ragnarok where he didn't ally died early in the film.

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Redshift_Bacon
@rajjar said:

What exactly would you define Mother Box level as, in your opinion? Because for me, I can't honestly put it as planetary by scaling. So what I do instead is scale the significance of the dis-Unity feat to how much surface area the Unity has spread the terraforming to. What do you think?

Its definitely not planetary. Instead of using the Mother Box itself to scale the feat, I would use the Superman+Cyborg effort to unfuse the Unity.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar said:

Its definitely not planetary. Instead of using the Mother Box itself to scale the feat, I would use the Superman+Cyborg effort to unfuse the Unity.

Ah. Superman, I can handle. Does Cyborg contribute anything notable for scaling?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin was literally a dying old man for three movies. The only glimpse of his power was in Ragnarok where he didn't ally died early in the film.

That dying old man depowered Thor in a single blow, casually ripped off his armor that can no-sell Quinjet bullets, and blasted him all the way to Earth to show up for Avengers when the Bifrost was broken, whereupon Thor was so weakened Iron Man was giving him a fight, and Odin wasn't even trying to hurt him that time. On-screen Zeus < pre-Avengers Thor, based on the fact that Zeus has only two feats, both requiring scaling, while Thor can do this.

No Caption Provided