• 55 results
Avatar image for thelastdragonborn
TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll DCEU WW and Superman v MCU Powerhouses (47 votes)

DCEU 70%
MCU 30%

No prep and fight to KO or death. WW has all of her gear and everyone is bloodlusted. Fight in metropolis.

MCU Team: Thor, Hulk, Vision, Kurse, and the Destroyer.

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCEU Team.

Diana MVP.

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

DCEU Team.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They literally won't even be able to touch Vision, and they have no way of beating the Destroyer I can think of. Diana also not being able to fly gives her a huge disadvantage against Thor and Vision. I'll go with MCU team, Hulk will be tough to deal with for anyone, and Vision can use phasing to win.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: Vision hasn't phased anyone with Superman leave durability so he can't do anything to Clark, the Destroyer hasn't got the feats to suggest it could stop Clark from ripping its head off, neither have Hulk or Thor.

Superman solos

Diana possibly can

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@jayc1324 said:

They literally won't even be able to touch Vision, and they have no way of beating the Destroyer I can think of. Diana also not being able to fly gives her a huge disadvantage against Thor and Vision. I'll go with MCU team, Hulk will be tough to deal with for anyone, and Vision can use phasing to win.

Superman could probably take down Destroyer. The DC team is outnumbered but they have superior speed which I don't think any of the powerhouses have a way of combating. Vision might survive the initial Blitz(es) but he'll go down eventually

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239 said:

@jayc1324: Vision hasn't phased anyone with Superman leave durability so he can't do anything to Clark, the Destroyer hasn't got the feats to suggest it could stop Clark from ripping its head off, neither have Hulk or Thor.

Superman solos

Diana possibly can

Diana definitely doesn't solo, she can't even fly, and neither does Superman. I see no reason why Vision can't phase through him, it has nothing to do with durability

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@chaos239: He phased through Vibrainium Ultron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

Superman could probably take down Destroyer. The DC team is outnumbered but they have superior speed which I don't think any of the powerhouses have a way of combating. Vision might survive the initial Blitz(es) but he'll go down eventually

Vision can not be touched at all though if he chooses. DCEU team has speed but Thor and Hulk actually have decent reaction time feats, with Hulk catching an RPG and Thor blocking energy blasts. Thor also was able to not only perceive Quicksilver, but throw his hammer at him before QS reached him. That's why I am backing the MCU team.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU

Avatar image for deactivated-59d29c479f1ca
deactivated-59d29c479f1ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman and Wonder woman can solos all of them.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: up for debate. They made it very amibigious. But we dont know fersure if she can or not. All we know is she hasnt done it per say in battle.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

DCEU for sure.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: up for debate. They made it very amibigious. But we dont know fersure if she can or not. All we know is she hasnt done it per say in battle.

She has literally never done it before, there is nothing ambiguous about it. She can't even fly in all of her comic appearances so it's not unheard of for her to lack this ability.

col_kassad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCEU wins

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes BFRs the Destroyer into space, then comes back to help Diana finish off the rest of them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vision and Thor should be MVPs due to flight, phasing/intangibility and their overall power

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Skrskr

@jayc1324: what do you mean? Have you not seen the movie?

Talking about her flight btw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr said:

@jayc1324: what do you mean? Have you not seen the movie?

Talking about her flight btw

She cannot fly.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: she literally flies in the last scene of her movie, and the gods can fly why wouldn't she?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr said:

@jayc1324: she literally flies in the last scene of her movie, and the gods can fly why wouldn't she?

She jumps. DCEU has always done this, from BVS to her own movie. That is why she needed Steve and the guys to push her to get to the sniper in the tower. Gal Gadot said she can jump really high, but she cannot just outright fly.

Avatar image for sleeping_and_eating
sleeping_and_eating

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCEU should win. Too much speed, strength, and durability for Supes and WW.

Superman could BFR Hulk, Kurse, and Destroyer into space, while Wonder Woman blitzes and slices up Thor and Vision.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: I know she was jumping for the majority of the movie but she was floating when she started using the lighting after she realized she was a god, and then at the end she is literally flying upwards you can tell by how she shot up.

But I guess we will get a definitive answer in justice league

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCEU

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team MCU, they just have the numbers. If BFR was allowed Clark and Diana's chances raises a lot more, but even bloodlusted I just don't see them being able to dispatch all these powerhouses quick enough without leaving openings for them to be attacked by someone they are not concentrating on.

comic_fan123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCEU

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCEU easily via BFR.

Vision takes a while though if he is smart.

BlackLegRaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It'll be a stalemate because they wouldn't be able to destroy Vision.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:
@nerdchore said:

She has literally never done it before, there is nothing ambiguous about it. She can't even fly in all of her comic appearances so it's not unheard of for her to lack this ability.

Clarify

Avatar image for almightyamortal
AlmightyAmortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:
@nerdchore said:

Clarify

She hasn't always had the ability to fly. Remember her invisible jet?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr said:

@jayc1324: I know she was jumping for the majority of the movie but she was floating when she started using the lighting after she realized she was a god, and then at the end she is literally flying upwards you can tell by how she shot up.

But I guess we will get a definitive answer in justice league

She has unbelievable endurance. She is exceptionally strong. She can jump really high and practically fly. She know tons of martial arts styles. She is a strong and serious Woman. - Gal Gadot

It looks like she's flying, but she is really just jumping. So she "practically" flies

Avatar image for thelastdragonborn
TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BFR is allowed. Should have clarified that. Cant believe I forgot

Dasabi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The entire MCU team dies to heat vision within seconds of the battle starting.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: jump really high AND practically fly, so the flight is different from her jumping.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr said:

@jayc1324: jump really high AND practically fly, so the flight is different from her jumping.

-_-

She can't fly dude. "Practically" literally means "almost". The movie confirmed it and so has Gadot. WW cannot fly.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#37  Edited By Pokeysteve

There's waaaaaay too much emphasis on her not being able to fly here haha. You guys are making Thor out to be aerial acrobat. It's not a disadvantage at all with these characters. Especially with her speed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's waaaaaay too much emphasis on her not being able to fly here haha. You guys are making Thor out to be aerial acrobat. It's not a disadvantage at all with these characters. Especially with her speed.

How is there too much emphasis? She literally won't be able to touch two of the main opponents here. That is kind of a big deal. Sure she can jump but if Thor conjures a tornado like he did with the Destroyer she won't even be able to do that. Can't just overrate her speed and then totally ignore one of the MCU teams' major advantages.

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
bowlt_swagg_320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

DCEU

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#40 Lunacyde  Moderator

DC Team.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: In post #6 you said "and neither does Superman."

Avatar image for deactivated-5a220d15cc740
deactivated-5a220d15cc740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU. Too many heavy hitters.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tifalockhart: Oh I see, that was referencing when I said Diana can't solo. I was saying he won't solo this

Ya_Idjits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU wins easily. Either Kurse or Destroyer could solo. Supes is weak to magic which is the Destroyer personified. It took an implosion grenade to kill and he has strength and durability far beyond anyone else. Supes andDiana both get the "Dark World" treatment.throwing in Thor, Vision(with an infinity gem no less) and Hulkmakes this spite.

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU wins easily. Either Kurse or Destroyer could solo. Supes is weak to magic which is the Destroyer personified. It took an implosion grenade to kill and he has strength and durability far beyond anyone else. Supes andDiana both get the "Dark World" treatment.throwing in Thor, Vision(with an infinity gem no less) and Hulkmakes this spite.

Wasn't it stated in the first Thor film that science and magic are one in the same? I think it was. That being said, Thor's lightning is just regular lightning. It boosted Iron-Man's power levels in the first Avenger's film. By that logic the Destroyer's heat vision is comparable to Superman's heat vision and not magical in nature.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@jayc1324:

It's not an advantage for Thor because he has no way of beating her in the air. She's going to redirect any lightning attacks back at him and he isn't going to bust out tornadoes in the middle of a major city. Plus she has her lasso. That thing has range. He'll need to come down eventually.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By pastepotpete1

this thread is a joke

superman and wonderwomen would beat thor and hulk comfortably ,yes, maybe, even vision too at the same time but they arent taking out 4 or 5 marvel powerhouses at the same time !!.. get real! . thor vision and hulk i think they can do.. that but you are going to add Kurse and ultron with vibranium !!!!???? that' cruel.. all i see is a punch of powerhouses wailing on them and then some girl scream like Lois saying " get off my man stop beating his head in "

and i thought the magneto vs super heroes in captain america civil was bad ..

this is hatred pure and simple .. marvel makes better movies than Fox or DCEU i am sorry .. captian america; civil war was better than all the Fox movies ... avenger movies involve space and all different places , space ships intercellars travel .. i dont want to upset the moderators so i am not going to continue i just think this is a hate thread not a real thread ..

TEFUKAM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman FTW