Wonder Woman stomps.

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#652  Edited By The_Fub

Avengers and its not close. Hulk, Thor and Vision all could give her hell alone. Although with her gear I do believe she can beat everyone on the Avengers 1 on 1 some would give her hell. In fact I'm not sure she can beat Vision alone (not sure if she could harm him). Avengers in a relative stomp.

This just shows how wanked DCEU is.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#653  Edited By Khael

Wonder Woman.

@the_fub said:

Avengers and its not close. Hulk, Thor and Vision all could give her hell alone. Although with her gear I do believe she can beat everyone on the Avengers 1 on 1 some would give her hell. In fact I'm not sure she can beat Vision alone (not sure if she could harm him). Avengers in a relative stomp.

This just shows how wanked DCEU is.

No, you just wanked MCU in this post in a matter of fact, they all got cut down in a minute. The only challenge here is Vision.

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#654  Edited By The_Fub

@khael: Based on what? Thor has reacted to fast thing then Wonder Woman, Tony can stay airborne and blast her. Hulk can rush her while she's distracted and pummel her. Hell black widow can actually kill her if she gets a shot off. Hawkeye can fire at her from afar. Cap is probably fodder in this situation but can at least serve as a distraction. Vision can phase her heart out. What she wins because she blitzed some humans? Literally only in a single twisted way does she win and that's if the team just stands there. #stopthewank.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fub said:

@khael: Based on what? Thor has reacted to fast thing then Wonder Woman, Tony can stay airborne and blast her. Hulk can rush her while she's distracted and pummel her. Hell black widow can actually kill her if she gets a shot off. Hawkeye can fire at her from afar. Cap is probably fodder in this situation but can at least serve as a distraction. Vision can phase her heart out. She wins because she blitzed some humans? Literally only in a single twisted way does she win and that's if the team just stands there. #stopthewank.

No, she wins because she stomped Ares and fought DD to a stand still after her god mode.

Tony gets cut down fairly easily. Thor and Hulk has nothing on WW's blade and she can absorb Thor's lightning attacks. All guns and arrows would be deflected effortlessly like she did in the movie.

Her aoe attacks would take down all the street levelers distraction.

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Avengers she's not handling all of them at once it's just not happening.

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#657  Edited By The_Fub

@khael:

She "stomped" Ares by blocking a few of his lightning attacks then absorbing one and launching it back at him. Attacks he sent straight at her. #stopthewank.

What movie were you watching where she stalemated Doomsday? Even with Supermans help (whom Doomsday was most focused on) she was getting ragdolled. #stopthewank

What suggests her blade could cut His skin? Even if it can, you act like it would be like butter.

Bloodlusted Thor would just stand their and let her stab him

An amped German general gave her trouble, he looked Captain America level (not that I think he was).

You're arguing it like it's a 1 on 1 situation. This would all be happening to her at once.and NOTHING suggests she could handle it. Even if she fodderizes the street levelers Thor Hulk and Vision and Iron Man are more then enough to beat her. Way more then enough for that matter. Show me feats on her one shotting people like Thor Hulk and Vision, because that's the only way she wins this.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fub said:

@khael: Based on what? Thor has reacted to fast thing then Wonder Woman, Tony can stay airborne and blast her. Hulk can rush her while she's distracted and pummel her. Hell black widow can actually kill her if she gets a shot off. Hawkeye can fire at her from afar. Cap is probably fodder in this situation but can at least serve as a distraction. Vision can phase her heart out. What she wins because she blitzed some humans? Literally only in a single twisted way does she win and that's if the team just stands there. #stopthewank.

movie thor hasn't reacted to anything as fast as diana imo. she can react to bullets and see bullets in slow motion. however, so far she really hasn't used that much speed offensively when she fights anyway. she has never just blitzed someone like mos superman does. she only used her speed defensively so far.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fub:

She "stomped" Ares by blocking a few of his lightning attacks then absorbing one and launching it back at him. Attacks he sent straight at her. #stopthewank.

No, he doesn't stand a chance as she was pummeling him and wanted to finish her off with his lightning ASAP.

What movie were you watching where she stalemated Doomsday? Even with Supermans help (whom Doomsday was most focused on) she was getting ragdolled. #stopthewank

Watch the scene where Superman was trying to save drowned Lois. Your idiocrasy knows no bound smh. #stoptheidiocrasy

What suggests her blade could cut His skin? Even if it can, you act like it would be like butter.

The fact that they have no piercing durability feats and the fact that she has cut Doomsday which is above their league.

Bloodlusted Thor would just stand their and let her stab him.

Yes as he was slow af.

An amped German general gave her trouble, he looked Captain America level (not that I think he was).

Not post god WW and he's certainly not Captain America level.

You're arguing it like it's a 1 on 1 situation. This would all be happening to her at once.and NOTHING suggests she could handle it. Even if she fodderizes the street levelers Thor Hulk and Vision and Iron Man are more then enough to beat her. Way more then enough for that matter. Show me feats on her one shotting people like Thor Hulk and Vision, because that's the only way she wins this.

She one-shotted Ares and hurt Doomsday. They'll get cut in a minute since they have no piercing durability feats when WW has cut cars effortlessly. Thor, Hulk and Iron Man can't bypass her shield and bracelets.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fub said:

movie thor hasn't reacted to anything as fast as diana imo. she can react to bullets and see bullets in slow motion. however, so far she really hasn't used that much speed offensively when she fights anyway. she has never just blitzed someone like mos superman does. she only used her speed defensively so far.

I don't buy this, she was blitzing everyone in her movie like crazy.

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just waiting for the Wonder Woman hype to die down. No, she isn't beating them all.

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#662  Edited By The_Fub

@khael: My god. This is horrid. I'm getting up at 4 am to go surfing in Oregon I don't have time to go in circles with idiotic fanboys, so this will be my last reply for a few days.

A. She one shotted a Ares with his own attack, stop acting like that even counts for anything.

B. That all happened off screen. All she seemed to do was survive Doomsday for a short time, that's not stalemating him, she was clearly shown to be inferior.

C. Thor was slow "AF"? Based on what? He bullrushes faster then Diana blitzes managed to tackle Hulk at high speeds moments before he killed Black Widow, dodged an jet wing being thrown at him at high speeds by Hulk, dodged repulsor blasts fired at him at point blank range, reacts to Mjionir with ease, reacts to blasts from Loki's scepter, blocks chitari gunfire etc. Thor has very solid reaction feats, your claims <<< feats. He will not stand there and let Diana stab him simple as that.

Hulk has went of piercing durability, in fact the only time his skin was pieced was when he was fighting abomination, and that seemed to take effort from Abom who >> Diana in strength.

Your claims are baseless and only work with your one track mind. It's clear you're a fanboy as you seem to care more about low-balling MCU then providing actual reasons to why Diana wins (they all stand there and get stabbed isn't a reason, not a good one anyway) this will be my last post for a few days while I'm hitting the beach. Really look forward to whatever wank you come up with next.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#663  Edited By Khael

@the_fub: No she was stomping Ares, it just happened that he got killed with his own attack which WW redirected, doesn't matter.

On screen as she cut his arm and tied him up with her lasso.

Thor didn't dodge any of that, he's not surviving any of WW's attacks if he can't dodge and if WW continuesly spam combos at him he doesn't even have much combat speed feats.

Hulk's piercing durability feats is very little to none, Abomination is known for his brute strength not for his piercing unlike WW who has hurt Doomsday which is far above Hulk and Abomination.

Good, you might as well quit before I decide to prove you wrong with posting actual clips.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No she was stomping Ares, it just happened that he got killed with his own attack which WW redirected, doesn't matter.

Loading Video...

This is post-god WW, anyone tell me where Ares even stood a chance in this clip, he was getting pummeled, his attacks are all blocked, got sent miles away and his most powerful attack got redirected.

On screen as she cut his arm and tied him up with her lasso.

Loading Video...

All true

Loading Video...

She even brought DD to the ground at 2:15

None of the MCU team can withstand WW's attacks, facts.

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avengers win this , the humans would die , but she isn't beating Thor , Hulk , Vision at the same time and Ironman would also cause trouble since the armour he is using is quite OP.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c4adea9cd7d
deactivated-59c4adea9cd7d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Read through countless thread lately how any single person from the JLA would take fluctuating rosters from the Avengers solo. It's very clear bias towards certain character or DC as a whole.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll say avengers for now. Might change after Justice league.

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#668  Edited By The_Fub

@khael: She was "stomping" Ares after he stopped TK ragdolling her and started fighting like a retard. She didn't provide the power output to "one shot" him like you claimed. You get called out on that and say it doesn't matter? Well it does and is a pathetic reach.

Thor did dodged that? Do J need to show clips? I guess it makes sense now, you haven't watched any MCU movies have you? No wonder you think she solos a bunch of people more powerful then her.

What says Doomsday is above Hulk in piercing durability? The only time Hulks skin was pierced was when Abomination (who's a lot stronger then WW) shoved his gamma amped elbow bone into Hulk's skin. DD did the same thing to Clark. (Weakend I know, but still). I don't deny that Wonder Woman could cut Hulk, but she didn't one shot DD just because she could cut him, and she won't be one shotting Hulk either.

Haha I just read that you said no one could survive Wonder Womans attacks. That's hilarious. Thor (and Hulk) has durability far and away superior to ANYTHING Wonder Woman has put out minus her sword feats (and that's the only ground she has of outting down the team). She has put out no feats of power, aside from when she absorbs and redirects attacks with her gauntlets, that suggests she could even harm the powerhouses of the team without her sword.

She gets completely stomped. That's the end of it. The ground you stand on is that she blitzed a bunch of fodder humans with human reaction time, whereas many of the characters on this list have faaaaar superior reaction times and speeds (actually I think all of them do, even the humans are peak human unlike the ones she blitzed). She gets beaten so many ways it's not even funny. So go ahead, post these clips you think carry so much weight. I've seen all the movies, I know the feats, which is why I know how you and every other person saying she wins is either biased, ignorant or just wanking.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fub:

Yeah, she practically knocked his helmet out with her bracelet attacks indicating him losing. Either way, doesn't really matter as she was stomping Ares as you said it yourself and no it was because she unlocked her God mode which stopped Ares from ragdolling her earlier.

Boo hoo, everyone on comic vine watch MCU alright, me included. Thor mostly blocks and and deflects attacks with his hammer. He's still slow in combat, maybe his reaction is fine although not as good as WW.

Too bad she has her sword here and Avengers still don't have piercing durability feats.

No again, that was pre-god mode WW. How does beating street levelers while holding back put her in street leveler tier? Street levelers can't put up a legit fight against Doomsday dang it. Thor also fought street levelers when he didn't have his hammer, same shit here for WW before reaching her full potential.

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Avengers still win.

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#671  Edited By The_Fub

@khael: I just stated that Hulk does have piercing feats and gave the only example of when he was actually hurt via a sharp objects. You literally can't state he doesn't have piercing feats when he has taken bullets from fighter jets and machine guns without any damage whatsoever. Doomsdays piercing durability wasn't any superior and it took Wonder woman two hits just to take off his arm. Wonder Woman isn't one shotting Hulk.

Thor's reaction speed is fast enough to react to her, that was my statement you just admitted it. Thank you. He doesn't need as good of reaction speeds as her to react to her, as she doesn't move as fast in combat as she she reacts. (Btw when he dodged the repulsor blasts from point blank range it was him dodging it, not blocking it, same with the jet wing)

I never said she was a street leveler, stop putting words in my mouth. I said all she did was blitz ordinary humans, not goliath's and gods with far superior reaction speeds then those fodder humans.

Did...did you really just compare Thor when he was a mortal beating up shields best agents to Wonder Woman beating up humans? Dang, sure Thor would appreciate the comparison but it's totally different. Not sure what you're implying there, that mortal Thor = non godmode Wonder Woman? Switching sides from a DCEU wanker to a Marvel one now eh? XD

If you're so confident Wonder girl can solo the Avengers, CaV me. I'll even kick out a few members to make it easier on you. I don't have a lot of free time but it shouldn't take too much work on my part. So let's go.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fub:

Doomsday replicated the same feats and still got cut.

She actually has combat speed unlike Thor.

Yes I just compared them, why?

Not interested in a CaV anyway.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawks, Widow, and Steve go down at the start.

Iron man gets killed.

Then hulk, thor, and vision vs Diana. Bloodlusted, vision phases her brain out. If that doesn't work, hulk and thor tear her up. She can't keep up with the people that casually take down leviathans + someone on that level with phasing.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers still stomp. WW couldn't blitz human soldiers, the soldiers were able to react and track her movement. Iron-man is a casual arrow timer, Thor has above bullet level speed, and Hulk easily reacts to RPGs. They will have no trouble reacting to WW and taking her out. After Ragnarok and Infinity War this should be a locked.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fub:

I saw your post, I was actually tempted to take on your challenge because it wouldn't be difficult at all but it wouldn't be fair to everyone whom I rejected because I was just not interested in CaVs anymore.

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael: Big words and no backup. You can't even refute my half "arsed" debating effectively, why should I believe that you could beat me in a CaV, because you say so? Put your money where your mouth is and CaV me or we have nothing more to discuss.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a
deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers stomp hard, Thor alone can beat her.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fub: Woah, what a tough guy...

I don't want to counter your invisible post.

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael: Tough guy? Dang I must be if you got that impression from a CaV challenge.

Only thing invisible here are these feats from Wonder Woman that show she can solo the Avengers :p

Pimonster31415

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk or Thor probably give her trouble. If Vision weren't basically featless his implied power level would be enough to beat her most likely. Avengers win with casualties.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fub: Uhh scary

You make jokes now? So you're tough AND funny? You must be popular IRL.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers still stomp. WW couldn't blitz human soldiers, the soldiers were able to react and track her movement. Iron-man is a casual arrow timer, Thor has above bullet level speed, and Hulk easily reacts to RPGs. They will have no trouble reacting to WW and taking her out. After Ragnarok and Infinity War this should be a locked.

So you're saying that Thor or Iron Man can do competently better than Diana did in the warehouse where she never got tagged, but just disarmed?

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: Yes, Thor, Hulk, and Iron-man can react to WW's subsonic speed blitz. They have the speed to do just as well but Hulk and Iron-man lack the skill. Thor has only been hit twice by fodder in all the movies he has been in. WW was tagged in the warehouse scene.

No Caption Provided

All the before mentioned characters have reacted to something as fast if not faster than WW's speed blitz. WW would have trouble with Thor by himself, everyone else is overkill. Even in WW's speed blitz she was subsonic. The soldiers were able to track her and fire accurately at her position, forcing her to deflect the bullets aimed at her.

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael: Oh stop you're making me blush

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: Yes, Thor, Hulk, and Iron-man can react to WW's subsonic speed blitz. They have the speed to do just as well but Hulk and Iron-man lack the skill. Thor has only been hit twice by fodder in all the movies he has been in. WW was tagged in the warehouse scene.

No Caption Provided

All the before mentioned characters have reacted to something as fast if not faster than WW's speed blitz. WW would have trouble with Thor by himself, everyone else is overkill. Even in WW's speed blitz she was subsonic. The soldiers were able to track her and fire accurately at her position, forcing her to deflect the bullets aimed at her.

I didn't ask if they can react to Diana. I asked if they can do better in her scene only. Diana was tagged, sure, by a bullet and it threw her off momentarily, leaving enough of a window to disarm her.

Of all live action films I've seen, pretty honestly, Batman's in the warehouse scene from BvS were the most competent fodder. Just being tagged twice doesn't mean anything if the fodder you're fighting show absolutely nothing near an inkling of skill. The majority of Thor's fodder (SHIELD agents especially) were pretty useless to themselves and practically ran into his hits. The argument that I've seen that they're highly trained is contradicted exponentially just by looking at what they're doing. Imagine that scene, or better yet, watch it over and now compare that to Bats' and tell me how you think the SHIELD agents were more competent.

Now I'm going to ask what evidence leads you to think Thor can do better than she did at reacting to and deflecting bullets from every direction and incapacitating soldiers one-by-one without being tagged.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: It isn't fair to argue choreography. By that logic most of Arrow isn't all that skilled either. In universe Thor took down some of the most skilled shield agents easily. Thor also took down ultron bots quickly and efficiently, you can see him countering their hits and replying with his own. There is also the deleted scene where Thor takes down the multiple asgardians with his bare hands.

No Caption Provided

Thor has been able to deflect chitauri bolts which have been calculated to move as fast as bullets. Thor has the speed and the skill to replicate WW's feat but he doesn't fight exactly like she does. He will throw his hammer and use other moves to clear the warehouse.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana does her shockwave thing, one-shots all the 'powerhouses' and just sit still and laugh at the rest

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#689  Edited By Chris-Sama

@DammeFavour said:

Diana does her shockwave thing, one-shots all the 'powerhouses' and just sit still and laugh at the rest

She's not one shotting any of the powerhouses, good try though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael:

Not saying Wonder Woman doesn't win as only another god can actually kill a god in the DCAU (Wonder Woman being an actual god). But Hulk does have a piercing resistance feat. In the Incredible Hulk movie (which is cannon for the MCU universe) the Abomination was having trouble cutting through the Hulks skin with his sharp bone protrusions at the end of the movie.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#691  Edited By MethoKi

@thunderprince: It isn't fair to argue choreography.

And it isn't fair to use statements to back up your argument when what we see contradicts that statement. On that note, do you think the beam from Vision's stone is stronger than heat vision based on the statement on Infinity Stones?

Thor also took down ultron bots quickly and efficiently, you can see him countering their hits and replying with his own.

I'm not discounting the feat, but I want you to list the persons that can't replicate that feat.

He will throw his hammer and use other moves to clear the warehouse.

Sure, but that wasn't my question.

Now I'm going to ask what evidence leads you to think Thor can do better than she did at reacting to and deflecting bullets from every direction and incapacitating soldiers one-by-one without being tagged.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris-sama: she decapitates them, cuts them in two, she still one-shots them with he sword

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris-sama: she decapitates them, cuts them in two, she still one-shots them with he sword

Because they're gonna stand there and get cut right?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris-sama: did u bother reading my initial post or ur just being a fanboy as usual, she does her bracelet thing that was powerful enough to throw doomsday off balance and blitzes them and its not like they're fast enough to react to her anyway

BabyDarkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

still WW

Avatar image for deactivated-59d29c479f1ca
deactivated-59d29c479f1ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris-sama said:
@DammeFavour said:

She's not one shotting any of the powerhouses, good try though.

No Caption Provided

60 % of the team definitely gets one shot.

After JL release it will be 100%.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael:

Not saying Wonder Woman doesn't win as only another god can actually kill a god in the DCAU (Wonder Woman being an actual god). But Hulk does have a piercing resistance feat. In the Incredible Hulk movie (which is cannon for the MCU universe) the Abomination was having trouble cutting through the Hulks skin with his sharp bone protrusions at the end of the movie.

Doomsday wasn't pierced by the bullets he encountered. He got hit by them, regenerated and adapted later. He got sliced by Diana's sword after adapting to bullets and regenerated from the slice immediately after and she was still able to cut his arm clean off. I don't see why Hulk couldn't get sliced.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#698  Edited By ThunderPrince

@batman242: I didn't bring up Thor beating up the shield agents, you did. I accept the statement if it is proven to be true, shield agents have proven to be very skill. Watch Agents of shield, it shows that shield agents are incredibly skilled. The scene where Thor fights asgardian soldiers supports Thor's skill level. Vision's beam have shown feats on the same level of heat vision and heat vision hasn't shown any better feats to my knowledge. There are plenty of people who can replicate the ultron bot feat but I showed it to prove that the fodder Thor fights isn't incompetent. I never said that Thor can replicate that feat in character but Thor has the speed feats to do so. Thor was able to react to a deflect chitauri blast which have been calculated to be as fast as bullets. Thus Thor has the speed and if you were to give him WW's gear he would have done nearly as well. Thor wouldn't be as flashy as WW but he fights better fodder without getting hit once.

All of this doesn't even matter because I've already proven that the Avengers can react to WW.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Thor two-shots.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderprince: fitz is also a shield agent u know, not all agents are equal, the ones in the thor movie are terrible fodder, if he faced someone like ward or coulson himself, he would have gotten stomped